BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Cheap and affordable product when you don't have the money for brands like Dawn this stuff works just as good you just need a little more product
Annabelle D.
Denver, CO
I love this product not only for the price, but also because it works really well to clean up the disgusting dishes my kids produce. Thanks Ajax!
Isabella S.
This is amazing. Smells like lemon and left grease at the same time. Many soaps dry out my hands when washing the dishes and this one doesn't.
Scarleth R.
This dish soap leave my dishes nice and clean. It make my job washing pots and pans easy. You dont need alot of product to geat great results.
Cynthia C.
Eugene
This product cuts through grease fairly well. The soap bubbles last for a great amount of usage. I really like this brand it works really well.
Heather G.
Riceville, TN
It clean dishes great and you can use a couple of drops and it will clean the dirt off. It also smell great and make the dishes smell good too.
Eva J.
Bristol, TN
Although I use this on a daily basis, I don't think it works on greasy dishes very well at all. However, for the most part, it does a good job.
Leanne V.
Commack, NY
This is absolutely the only dish soap I can use! All others leave me with red, itchy, irritated, peeling skin. They can never stop making this.
Raylene K.
My dishes are easy to clean with this soap. Fights through grease. Ive picked up other soaps before and overall i just keep going back to ajax.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??