BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tiffany D.
Sunderland, MA
I usually purchase this product because of the price and because I love the smell of lemons. It works great and is always so much cheaper than the other brands. I usually purchase this from Walmart and others should give this a try and compare it to the product they are using now.
Lori H.
This has been my favorite brand since I first ever washed dishes! The scent is so magical (your hands will smell just as magical!) and I love how a little goes so far. I'm always on a budget so being able to grab the large bottle and have it actually last me a while is an amazing bonus!
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
This stuff smells so dang good. Any cleaning product that smells like citrus pretty much has me on board. I feel like this product is a great value for how much soap you get in the bottle. I found mine at dollar tree, but I have seen it at other places like Walmart, Big Lots and Publix
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This dish soap is affordable and washes your dishes pretty good. It smells really good, it's effective when getting out food stains and for washing tough dishes! You can get this for just a dollar at your local dollar stuff, so this is a great pick when your on a tight budget, I love it!
Prachi J.
51, princeton arms north 1 , Hightstown, NJ - 08520
Before I was using ajax for last 2-3 years. Ajax is better than other cheap brands but when I found dawn after that I skip Ajax. And since last one year I am using dawn because it's better than ajex.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
This is really great! It has super clean lemon smell and does exactly what the bottle says. I buy mine at Target for the best price. It's a bit sticky if you get it on your hands but it definitely gets grease off of stuff! i always buy the same one around the next two months.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I currently use this product for cleaning dishes but also, it's a good product to use and a cheap alternative to clean my makeup brushes. It foams up well, and it's what I use when I don't want to pay more for other brand. Don't sleep on this product just because it's cheap.
Michela C.
THe reason we buy this over other dish soap is that you get a lot of soap for a great price- this is definitely one of the lowest priced brands I have seen, at least at Fred Meyer where I buy it. It is effective and lasts for a pretty long time before needing to be replaced.
Tanquarae M.
Lexington, KY
This is the best dish liquid to use. I am all about cleanliness when it comes to the dishes that I use to eat my food. It smells very good and is also a very good price. I would say that this dish soap is very effective and I would recommend it to anyone and buy it again.
sarah d.
Long Beach, CA
Of all the dish soaps, this one is low on the price scale. I buy this soap when I am low on funds, but I usually regret it because I have to use so much! Their scents are nice, but the bottle lasts half as long as the more expensive brands. This is my emergency soap only.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??