Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
South Gate, CA

This is a good detergent but the only downfall is that the smell is very strong. Other than that, it cleans dishes great.
Elora G.
Elora G.

It's my second favorite dish soap. I'll buy it when I can't find my number one. Also, love that it was in Deadpool. Haha!
Kristine T.
Kristine T.

Works great, is at a good price. Cleans well and has a good smell to it. It's nice that I can buy it just about anywhere.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Coronado, CA

This product is wonderfully priced and does a great job on grease. It smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
This product works great and especially for those pans with tough grease on it. It works wonders. Also good on the hands.
kylie s.
kylie s.

not what i thought but its great for washing up after spaghetti bolognaise. my dish water didnt go yucky from the grease.
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oak view , Ca

This is my favorite dish soap! The lemon scent just smells so so good! You only need very little bit to get the job done!
Mia S.
Mia S.

This is the only dish soap I use because it works, has a good price and comes in a large jug that can last me for months.
Havilland H.
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY

This dish soap smells great to me because I like the smell of lemon. Also it cleans very well just like the other scents.
Deidre B.
Deidre B.
Carmichael, CA

Had to use so much to get through dish it felt like a cheep and it was very very thin. I will not buy this product again.

Join Now