Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Cassi M.
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
I love the smell! Very clean and refreshing! Cuts through grease and odors!
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
I love Ajax dish soaps it is the most real soap out there to use ,,love it
Esther K.
Esther K.
Cleans well.get s rid of grease. Smells great fresh and citrusy. Gggggg
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
This product serves it's purpose an for a much cheaper price than some alternatives. It truly does help cut grease and even with stuck on greasy foods, after a little soaking they are a breeze to clean. The lemon scent is nice and you only need a tiny bit each time you do dishes so a bottle lasts a long time.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I think that this product works really well. It smells nice, and not much is needed to wash a sink full of dishes. It does a good job with grease.

I also use it as a laundry detergent. Ajax lemon is excellent for that purpose. One teaspoon for a small load, two for medium, and three for large. Using these amounts, it rinses out sufficiently. The clothes come out nice and clean and all stains are gone. The 16 ounce bottle lasts a long time as I average three loads a week.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Memphis, TN
One of the best values I have discovered! It works great, we have been buying it for years. We get the big jug so we get the best value and it lasts a LONG time. My husband likes to put some in a spray bottle with water and a little bleach for washing & sanitizing dishes or the sink and counters. I am currently washing my makeup brushes with it and it's been almost 2 hours because it hasn't stopped pulling makeup out of the brushes even though I've changed the water and soap several times.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I have no problems with using Ajax or any other product like Palmolive. These two brands are my go to because they do their jobs right and leave my dishes feeling nice and squeaky clean. I love the lemon scent it gives to my dishes and it scents my kitchen like an air freshener. Can usually find it for around a dollar or 2 so the price is very good for this.
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Use this at work and at home! I love the lemon scent as lemon always reminds me of cleaning products... I love cleanliness!!! Works well to clean off all the dirt and food off dishes, keeps my hands soft, and suds very well. A little goes a long way and it's very inexpensive. Can be found at any local retailer and the nozzle is easy to use! Would prefer a push down nozzle so I don't have to hold the bottle and flip it upside down to squeeze out the product but not a big deal
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
I live in a college dorm and have to hand wash my dishes. One day I went out to the kitchenette on my floor to wash dishes and this product was out on the counter. It was pretty disappointing. I know it's really cheap, but I had to use a lot of it to clean my dishes compared to how much soap I have to use when using other liquid dish soap. If you're like me and on a tight budget, it's good to know which products to avoid. This is one of them.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka, MN
This is what we use to wash dishes in the kitchen sink when we don't use the dishwasher. It cuts grease from pots and pans and quickly sanitizes them by killing bacteria and fighting odors. We also like the orange fragrance that it has. I even keep a bottle in the garage on a wash up sink to clean up my hands and sanitize them after working in the garage or in the yard.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??