Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Elidia O.
Elidia O.
Los Angeles, CA

I like it but I have tried better brands but leaves dishes clean from oil and takes off all the food
Annick B.
Annick B.

No lo he usado . Pero estaria dispuesta a usarlo. He escuchado buenos comentarios a cerca del mismo
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE

Works great. The smell is okay, but as long as it cleans the dishes that's all that really matters.
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA

Great value. Works well at getting stuck on food off. Doesn't leave a film. Leaves hands super soft
Emily F.
Emily F.

I don't think this works any more than the normal brands so I don't know why it has a special label
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY

Another one of my favorites . You can't go wrong with the classic smell. It cleans the dishes well.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Navasota, TX

Works good on big pots and pans that have baked on food or greasy residue. Normal has a good scent.
Edgar Daniel T.
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR

Smells really good l, washes the dishes so good, I always use it and my family always use it too l!
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Indianapolis, IN

I used this one in the past but sometimes my hands finish ugly for the dishsoap so i change my mind
Jacky F.
Jacky F.
Fontana, CA

Gtes the job done and makes it easy. Lathers up well. Smells good too. Also leave hands feeling dry
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now