Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Jamila O.
Jamila O.

This liquid soap smells delitios. It's very similar to the green one and it cleans all of your silver ware
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Canton, GA

I loveeee this do much because it really works for oily pans. I love using this because it smells so good.
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV

I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

I love the lemon scent, makes me feel like my dishes are extra clean. Works great and the color is pretty.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.

Me gusta su efecto desengrasante con aroma de Limón, es un gran limpiador, buen precio, cumple su función!
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Pharr, TX

My husband and I love citrus scents so when we can afford cheap brand, this is the first one on our lists
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Lemon brand is really good. One the smell, the price and it gets rid of fleas when I wash my dogs with it
Earlene J.
Earlene J.
Yakima, WA

Cuts grease. Nice smell. Dishes feel clean like you didn't forget to wash them. A little goes a long ways
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Scott Depot, WV

This dish liquid smells so clean and gets my dishes completely clean! Doesn't leave grease or soap spots!
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento, CA

A little rough on the hands but for a low price It does the job on the dishes. I prefer Palmolive & Dawn!

Join Now