Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ

It's affordable, great to use and smells great. What more do you need does just what it needs to do for almost pennies!
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA

I've used the smaller ones, but I still like the product overall. This soap gets the job done and the smell is amazing.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ

Costs much less than other brands but works just as good. Picking Ajax dish detergent is a long term no brainer for me
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Wise, VA

Yesssssss the lemon Ajax is the best! It smells awesome and cleans your dishes and makes your kitchen smell clean too!
David M.
David M.
Ambler, PA

Es un buen producto me encanta como saca la grasa los platos y demás trastos quedan limpios y con un aroma super rico.
Maggie O.
Maggie O.
Irvine, CA

I always buy Ajax dishiquid. It smells good, doesn't ittitate your hands. It cuts through grease and is a great value.
Chrysanthe G.
Chrysanthe G.

It smells just like lemons which I don't really care for! So if you like the small of lemons then this one is for you!
Elizabeteh M.
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX

When your on a budget and need good dishwashing liquid this is the product to buy. I am very satisfied with the liquid
Alex S.
Alex S.
San Antonio, TX

The price for this is great. I wish the liquid was thicker, but it gets my dishes clean. I also like the smells of it.
Mis G.
Mis G.

My Dollar General pick when funds are tight. Okay at cutting grease but you have to use more vs brands like Palmolive.

Join Now