BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
mrs t.
You can't go wrong with Ajax Super Degreaser . I use this product to wash dishes, clean my countertops , mop my kitchen floor and clean my rugs .
Greg H.
Great stuff. Am allergic to other dish soaps that have the ability to wash dishes well. This stuff does a very good job with hard or soft water.
Cindy L.
I bought this dish soap but wasn't too happy about its "degreaser" title. It doesn't work any better than regular dish soap in regards to grease.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Not really a fan of the Ajax dish detergent. Doesn't get my dishes clean and doesn't cut greas very well. Had to use twice as much to do the job.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
Love it my Mom once gave me a bottle and I felt in love with it... I have used it ever since.. it's awesome with all of your dishes and glasses..
Patrick M.
Townsend, MA
This is a pretty good dish soap and it is very cheap. Only problem I have is there are sometimes water marks on dishes and glasses once they dry.
Ashley M.
Traverse City, MI
Anything with lemon in it gets my buy. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid does the trick without leaving my hands cracked and dry.
Annabelle D.
Denver, CO
I love this product not only for the price, but also because it works really well to clean up the disgusting dishes my kids produce. Thanks Ajax!
Daniela M.
Mission, TX
Great degreaser i love it specially after your new girlfriend doesnt know food is cooked with oil and everything gets stuck to the pan. Yea great
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??