Add a Photo

By AJAX
#16 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Indianapolis, IN

I used this one in the past but sometimes my hands finish ugly for the dishsoap so i change my mind
Edgar Daniel T.
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR

Smells really good l, washes the dishes so good, I always use it and my family always use it too l!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY

Another one of my favorites . You can't go wrong with the classic smell. It cleans the dishes well.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE

Works great. The smell is okay, but as long as it cleans the dishes that's all that really matters.
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA

Great value. Works well at getting stuck on food off. Doesn't leave a film. Leaves hands super soft
Emily F.
Emily F.

I don't think this works any more than the normal brands so I don't know why it has a special label
Annick B.
Annick B.

No lo he usado . Pero estaria dispuesta a usarlo. He escuchado buenos comentarios a cerca del mismo
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.

It smells great and doesnt damage my hands. It removes tough grease that sticks to dishes so easy.
Danae B.
Danae B.
Pittsburgh, Pa

Cheap but not as good as Dawn! Works fine in a pinch, but when I have the choice I reach elsewhere
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA

It's a nice smelling strong dish soap. It cuts thru all the gunk and leaves our dishes just great.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now