Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD

Best dish soap I've ever used. It comes in different smells and different sizes. Won't use any other brand
Jamila O.
Jamila O.

This liquid soap smells delitios. It's very similar to the green one and it cleans all of your silver ware
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV

I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.

Again for the price if I run out of something I'll grab this on the fly. Works but would rather use Dawn.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Pharr, TX

My husband and I love citrus scents so when we can afford cheap brand, this is the first one on our lists
Lynette T.
Lynette T.
Norcross, GA

Very nice soap. Love how it makes a lot of bubbles. Leaves dishes nice and clean. Good price & affordable
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY

This dish liquid smells so clean and gets my dishes completely clean! Doesn't leave grease or soap spots!
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA

A little rough on the hands but for a low price It does the job on the dishes. I prefer Palmolive & Dawn!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Pompano Beach, FL

I have always used this product because of how affordable it is. It's a great product and very effective!
danette t.
danette t.
Winchester

Worked ok. The product is very cost effective. Could have been a little better at getting the grease off.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??