BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
This is a grate brand. the size of the bottles are amazing for the big household live in. And most importantly you can never go wrong with the lovely smell of lemons as your cleaning supplies. I find it world well with my needs and the kids like using this to wash the dishes with.
exzor l.
the best ajax formula is the active lemon, so easy to clean dishes and powerful to kill grease. this formula didnt hurt your hands and its easy to get it worldwide. smells good and doesnt leave flavours in the dishes, I currently buy it all months.
Mikhela C.
I've always find the smell of lemon-scented cleaning products to be a little "basic" - there are more original, unique scents out there. But the degreasing part definitely lives up the hype.

4 stars vs. 5 only because I'm not the biggest fan of of the lemon scent. 😋
Sydney M.
This dish soap smells amazing. The price is super cheap anywhere you go. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. I wish it was a little bigger for the price just so it could make it a huge deal, but I take what I can get. I would buy this super degreaser dish soap again.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka, MN
This is what we use to wash dishes in the kitchen sink when we don't use the dishwasher. It cuts grease from pots and pans and quickly sanitizes them by killing bacteria and fighting odors. We also like the orange fragrance that it has. I even keep a bottle in the garage on a wash up sink to clean up my hands and sanitize them after working in the garage or in the yard.
Meaghan M.
Ajax is my second go-to dish soap. I love the lemon scent and find (for whatever reason) that is seems like the lemon kind just plain works better. It cuts through grease pretty well, but I don't feel like I can do a lot with a small amount. It gets the job done.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
This is again awesome. We used to buy this at the dollar store or anywhere just for a buck. Very affordable. Little goes a long way and decreases and cleans well. I would recommend it's cheaper than palmolive and does the job all the same.

I use dawn now due to my knuckles bleeding in winter but I would definitely recommend this to others.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Very budget friendly. i buy this at times when on the whim and I need a mediocre dish detergent thats not too watery and does the job. I like this particular scent but I feel as though you have to use more of this particular brand to get your dish water sudsy
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is great for cleaning your dishes. It is great dish liquid soup to get rid off grease and hard sports. The price is very great, not expensive at all. I recommend it.
Melanie U.
Roosevelt, NY
This is part of your welcome to America house package deluxe. Yeah this smells good and it works like it removed my spaghetti sauce stains NICE. It is great value, never is it pricey. Hahaha recommend dish soap to someone? Well yeah don't just wipe the crumbs off the plate and put it in the dish rack ... I love Ajax anything
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??