BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
It's a dish soap. Nothing too exciting about it. I prefer dawn but had a coupon for it and decided to give it a shot. It tends to dry my hands out.
Johanna M.
Kissimmee, FL
You need a lot to make bubbles. It doesn't really work as a degreaser. Its cheap and if you don't need to do heavy duty cleaning than it works fine
Roxanne C.
Portland, OR
This smells like lemon. It is usually the cheapest dish soap brand at the store - usually a dollar. So that's nice. i usually end up getting this.
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
You need to use a lot of soap to get the grease off the dishes, it's at a great price but in the long run you spend the same because you use more.
I love using Ajax dish soap, its the only brand I can use due to eczema. Ajax also gets your dishes super clean without having to use a ton of it.
MIRELA H.
Saint Louis, MO
Oh Ajax smells wonderful, cleans well and best of all its affordable.I would recommend it to anyone to at least give it a try..you would be amazed.
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
This soap works great! The smell is perfect for the kitchen and I also use it to clean out my stainless steel sink! Love it and the price is great
Charity S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
This is the only dish soap I use it works great and smells good I just got a refill bottle from my local Walmart literally love this stuff so much
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
Ajax makes cost efficient fish soap. The Dereaser lemon dish liquid is my favourite. It smells great and never leaves a residue like other brands.
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
I always look for dish soap with a degreasing quality, because it helps everything get cleaner. But I also love the fresh lemon scent of this one!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??