Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Katrina R.
Katrina R.

Love this brand very soapy. Other brands you have too use the whole bottle just to wash one load of dishes.
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

Ajax is alright to use i don't use it all of the time i buy it when the store is out of my brands that i use
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD

Best dish soap I've ever used. It comes in different smells and different sizes. Won't use any other brand
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN

I've used this when cleaning a rental unit I use to own.. Sometimes there is a lot of greasy mess to clean
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Staten Island, NY

I love this dish soap this is my go to. Gets all the greAse and grime off quick and smells pretty good too
Jamila O.
Jamila O.

This liquid soap smells delitios. It's very similar to the green one and it cleans all of your silver ware
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Canton, GA

I loveeee this do much because it really works for oily pans. I love using this because it smells so good.
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV

I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

I love the lemon scent, makes me feel like my dishes are extra clean. Works great and the color is pretty.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.

Me gusta su efecto desengrasante con aroma de Limón, es un gran limpiador, buen precio, cumple su función!

Join Now