Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Rocio C.
Rocio C.

This soap work very well and I like how my dishes look after I wash them..

The smell is so good and the price is very good
The best dish detergent for the money! I made the mistake once of buying the cheap dollar brand at the store. Never again!
Gina H.
Gina H.

Ajax super degreaser is tough on grease and gets my dishes super clean it is also good to use in laundry for stain remover
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL

Good dish soap takes grease off the pans . not bad for the price. on the smell is kinda strong it does smell like lemons .
Tammie C.
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA

It's not expensive and it does the job . Break grease easily too . But you do tend to use a bit more than some other soaps
It is good and does the job, but dry thoroughly clean much the hand, you need to use protection, has a pleasant fragrance.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

The best for remove grease. And doesn't leave my hands rusty. It's OK talking about prices.. Really Ajax is what I preffer
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Works well at cutting the grease and has a pleasant scent. Do not need to use a whole bunch as a a little goes a long way.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
South Gate, CA

This is a good detergent but the only downfall is that the smell is very strong. Other than that, it cleans dishes great.
Elora G.
Elora G.

It's my second favorite dish soap. I'll buy it when I can't find my number one. Also, love that it was in Deadpool. Haha!

Join Now