Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Erica G.
Erica G.

This brand of dish soap is great. They always have coupons available. On the plus side they also sell it at dollar tree.
Pretty average soap works well to get the smell off dishes and pretty well concentrated so it doesn't take a lot to work
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

This works awesome especially on greasy pans! I use oils a lot for veggies and salads and this always removes it easily!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Patterson, CA

Works well but I still find you need to soak really greasy pans for awhile to help it work and break them up with water.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

I use Ajax a lot and I have use it for a long time and it's good nothing to complain about it gets your dishes cleaned .
Leanna J.
Leanna J.
Dallas, TX

Cleaned my baby bottles with this soap and it made him spit up..........:. The end of this review I hope it was helpful
Katy F.
Katy F.
Kansas City, MO

I'm very picky when it comes to my dish soap and this one is awesome. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way
Beth B.
Beth B.
Elmira, NY

With a toddler in the house, there are always a ton of dishes, and I have found this is the best value that works well.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA

Great and strong on the dishes but soft on my hands. My hands dry out very easily but I don't have any issues with Ajax
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY

Great for cutting grease, smells good and is cheap. Can't go wrong. I bought it at the dollar store and will buy again.

Join Now