Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Sherriemae C.
Sherriemae C.
Chitre

Es super efectivo para quitar la grasa y los malos olores de los utencilios de cosina, recomendado
Danae B.
Danae B.
Pittsburgh, Pa

Cheap but not as good as Dawn! Works fine in a pinch, but when I have the choice I reach elsewhere
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.

It smells great and doesnt damage my hands. It removes tough grease that sticks to dishes so easy.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Works good, you get what you pay for so to speak. it works but isn't my first choice for dish soap
Sherice W.
Sherice W.

Don't like it ... Leaves my dishes still looking dirty. I need a shine on my glasses not a grime.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Baton Rouge

I pretty much use the dishwasher but whenever I don't have enough dishes to fill up, I go to this
mireya l.
mireya l.
El Paso, TX

I work very well, I use it for a long time, remove very fat dishes is very clean and no bad smell
Laura B.
Laura B.
Franklin

This works really well and has a really nice scent! there are a lot of bubbles when I get through
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
New Hartford, NY

This is a very inexpensive dish detergent with a strong lemon scent that gets the job done right.
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
Indianapolis, IN

Gets the job done for cheap and doesn't dry out your hands. the smell isn't horrible. no residue.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now