BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Tim M.
Youngstown, OH
My wife likes this dish soap. She said her grandma used it and now she does too. I like it to wash the grease off my hands after working on the car.
Beatriz C.
This dish soap is awesome. A little goes a long way. Leaves dishes clean and streak free. Also leaves sponge fresh and clean no stinky sponge smell.
Sarah G.
Midlothian, IL
Yes yes yes.... All the yes to this product. Only dish soap that I can soak something in for a short period of time and know it will come right off.
Jessica M.
Fresh, clean lemon aroma
I love its tropical smell and leaves the dishes very clean and with no trace of grease, which for me is the most important.
Carri G.
I grew up using this so it was normal to use it when I got my own house. It's always done what it needs to and lasts a while and cheap! Can't beat it
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD
Just as good as dawn, smells better in my opinion but it works just as good as dawn and i dilute it and it still works better than dawn not diluted.
Sara D.
Redwood city, Ca
Best to cut the grease and goes a long way. Smells delicious too. Does not dry out my hand which is a good thing when you have to do a lot of dishes.
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
You need to use a lot of soap to get the grease off the dishes, it's at a great price but in the long run you spend the same because you use more.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
It's a dish soap. Nothing too exciting about it. I prefer dawn but had a coupon for it and decided to give it a shot. It tends to dry my hands out.
Kinesheya H.
Raytown , MO
The only dish soap I've used and continue to purchase my dishes come out like new and I love different varieties of scents available to choose from
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??