BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Carri G.
I grew up using this so it was normal to use it when I got my own house. It's always done what it needs to and lasts a while and cheap! Can't beat it
Ana O.
Richmond, VA
Leaves my dishes really clean and I love that it's doesn't leave the sponge smelling nasty after washing dishes like many other dish washing soaps do
Jessica M.
Fresh, clean lemon aroma
I love its tropical smell and leaves the dishes very clean and with no trace of grease, which for me is the most important.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Great value. I've used this soap on my face before when dealing with oily skin and acne, it helped. Oh it works on dishes too and the smell is nice.
Putri M.
Pittsburgh
Super cheap and wicked effective. You have to use a little more to get through. But when you're strapped for a dollar Ajax certainly does the trick.
Lillie C.
This dish soap is awesome. A little goes a long way. Leaves dishes clean and streak free. Also leaves sponge fresh and clean no stinky sponge smell.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
For a cheaper price, this is a great product! Always cuts grease and grime no problem! I buy this over and over due to is low cost and great quality!
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD
Just as good as dawn, smells better in my opinion but it works just as good as dawn and i dilute it and it still works better than dawn not diluted.
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
You need to use a lot of soap to get the grease off the dishes, it's at a great price but in the long run you spend the same because you use more.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
It's a dish soap. Nothing too exciting about it. I prefer dawn but had a coupon for it and decided to give it a shot. It tends to dry my hands out.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??