BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sydney M.
This dish soap smells amazing. The price is super cheap anywhere you go. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. I wish it was a little bigger for the price just so it could make it a huge deal, but I take what I can get. I would buy this super degreaser dish soap again.
Meaghan M.
Ajax is my second go-to dish soap. I love the lemon scent and find (for whatever reason) that is seems like the lemon kind just plain works better. It cuts through grease pretty well, but I don't feel like I can do a lot with a small amount. It gets the job done.
Judy T.
Mesa, AZ
Works great and is always priced right to fit a right budget. Been around for years with many of their products have made the a household name. This is no exception to the rule. Cleans grease and dirt like magic leaving behind nothing but clean. No smoggy look. I even use a but in water when washing my Windows. Crystal clear every time
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
This is again awesome. We used to buy this at the dollar store or anywhere just for a buck. Very affordable. Little goes a long way and decreases and cleans well. I would recommend it's cheaper than palmolive and does the job all the same.

I use dawn now due to my knuckles bleeding in winter but I would definitely recommend this to others.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Very budget friendly. i buy this at times when on the whim and I need a mediocre dish detergent thats not too watery and does the job. I like this particular scent but I feel as though you have to use more of this particular brand to get your dish water sudsy
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is great for cleaning your dishes. It is great dish liquid soup to get rid off grease and hard sports. The price is very great, not expensive at all. I recommend it.
Melanie U.
Roosevelt, NY
This is part of your welcome to America house package deluxe. Yeah this smells good and it works like it removed my spaghetti sauce stains NICE. It is great value, never is it pricey. Hahaha recommend dish soap to someone? Well yeah don't just wipe the crumbs off the plate and put it in the dish rack ... I love Ajax anything
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Second favorite dish soap brand. I use it not only for washing dishes, but also for cleaning, pre-treating spots on the laundry, and de-greasing things. Highly recommend. Why spend more when the quality is this good? Will buy again.
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
i love the scent this dish soap gives off.
its strong but isn't tp concentrated and as far as
cleaning it does get the work done.
This is the soap I go to when I have a low budget as
in when my husbnd doesn't want to lend me money.
Molly P.
Tallahassee, FL
It works relatively well but the best feature of this is that it's cheap. You have to lather up a sponge several times basically every few dishes you wash. I would say it's worth the extra few dollars to get a better dish soap.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??