BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Kelsey T.
Evergreen , NC
Besides dawn, this is one of the best dish soaps and very affordable. When were tight on money, this is the one we buy and it works great for the price!
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA
Ajax is a good value but it's still not super sudsy and you do have to use quite an amount of soap to make sure you get enough suds to wash the dishes
Terry S.
Stony Creek, VA
This works really good on my pots and pans and very soft on the hands. This size could cost you about 3 or 4 dollars depending on the store you go to.
Jeannette C.
Palmdale, CA
I didn't enjoy the smell and the liquid was a little runny. I mostly use this when I'm on a budget,but I do prefer it to the other inexpensive brands.
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Ajax is affordable, strong, and smells great! It's even soft enough to use as hand soap too. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good dish soap.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This has to be the best smelling dish soap there is! I love how affordable and effective it is! It's got to be number one on my dish soap list of favs!
Samantha S.
I used and buy this constantly. Having a family of 6 I need something that will last me a while. I always buy the biggest container of this I can buy.
Erin C.
Really good soup. It doesn't dry out my hands or leave a weird residue in my sink. I will say that fruit flies do love the smell of this so be warned!
Brandy T.
I love Ajax and buy this exclusively. I use it for grease spots on clothes as well. It's a long lasting soap that cuts through grease and grime great.
Beatriz C.
This dish soap is awesome. A little goes a long way. Leaves dishes clean and streak free. Also leaves sponge fresh and clean no stinky sponge smell.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back