BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lauren Singh s.
I buy this because its has a great price plus helps clean my dishes fast and easy! It last a long time and I hardly have to buy new soap for months
Priscilla P.
La Puente, CA
You need to use a lot of soap to get the grease off the dishes, it's at a great price but in the long run you spend the same because you use more.
Valerie J.
ontario ca
This soap works great! The smell is perfect for the kitchen and I also use it to clean out my stainless steel sink! Love it and the price is great
Charity S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
This is the only dish soap I use it works great and smells good I just got a refill bottle from my local Walmart literally love this stuff so much
Roxanne C.
Portland, OR
This smells like lemon. It is usually the cheapest dish soap brand at the store - usually a dollar. So that's nice. i usually end up getting this.
I love using Ajax dish soap, its the only brand I can use due to eczema. Ajax also gets your dishes super clean without having to use a ton of it.
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
I always look for dish soap with a degreasing quality, because it helps everything get cleaner. But I also love the fresh lemon scent of this one!
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ
Does the job well without leaving an after taste in the dishes. overall great product, but the smell isn't my favorite but you can't be too picky
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
Love it my Mom once gave me a bottle and I felt in love with it... I have used it ever since.. it's awesome with all of your dishes and glasses..
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??