Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oak view , Ca

This is my favorite dish soap! The lemon scent just smells so so good! You only need very little bit to get the job done!
Mia S.
Mia S.

This is the only dish soap I use because it works, has a good price and comes in a large jug that can last me for months.
Havilland H.
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY

This dish soap smells great to me because I like the smell of lemon. Also it cleans very well just like the other scents.
Deidre B.
Deidre B.
Carmichael, CA

Had to use so much to get through dish it felt like a cheep and it was very very thin. I will not buy this product again.
Constance D.
Constance D.
San Leandro, CA

Really gets grease good LOL leedect product to clean your grill with or kitchen fan good, we all know that gets greasy!!!
Asia C.
Asia C.

Love this! I buy this dish liquid soap in almost every color, and it's literally the only brand of dish soap that I use.
Angel R.
Angel R.

This marvellous product makes everything totally free of germs and clean it is ideal for the home, prove it without fear
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO

This is a go too always! It's reasonable and smells good, and does the trick. My parents have been using this for years.
Jose C.
Jose C.

Excelente producto, buen aroma, bajo precio y rendidor... lo uso para limpiar mi cocina y otras cositas que lo ameriten.
Erica G.
Erica G.

This brand of dish soap is great. They always have coupons available. On the plus side they also sell it at dollar tree.

Join Now