Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Ana s.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX

it smells like lemon's that's all I have to say . I recommend it to everyone .. who love the smell of lemons
joanna r.
joanna r.

Its alright. Sometimes it doesn't make a lot of soap(foam) and it doesn't take the grease out of the dishes.
Ken J.
Ken J.
Burton, MI

Pretty affordable dish soap. It gets the job done at a good price. Never had any problems or issues with it.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH

Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
Christina B.
Christina B.
North Canton, OH

Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.
Jennilee P.
Jennilee P.

Smells amazing and does the job! I love Ajax products- definitely a product that I always get at the store!
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

Ajax is always trustworthy, I know that every time I buy it will do the job. Great value, price is awesome!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL

Great degrading power. I love the lemon scent and the price is great it's affordable and really works well.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Denton, TX

I love Ajax lemon! Works great on greasy dishes and leaves dishes feeling and smelling wonderful and clean!
Katrina R.
Katrina R.

Love this brand very soapy. Other brands you have too use the whole bottle just to wash one load of dishes.

Join Now