BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessica M.
Fresh, clean lemon aroma
I love its tropical smell and leaves the dishes very clean and with no trace of grease, which for me is the most important.
Putri M.
Pittsburgh
Super cheap and wicked effective. You have to use a little more to get through. But when you're strapped for a dollar Ajax certainly does the trick.
Ana O.
Richmond, VA
Leaves my dishes really clean and I love that it's doesn't leave the sponge smelling nasty after washing dishes like many other dish washing soaps do
Lauren Singh s.
I buy this because its has a great price plus helps clean my dishes fast and easy! It last a long time and I hardly have to buy new soap for months
Charity S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
This is the only dish soap I use it works great and smells good I just got a refill bottle from my local Walmart literally love this stuff so much
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
Always works for me - never have had an issue with this product. It's effective in degreasing and get the job done and at a super affordable price.
Johanna M.
Kissimmee, FL
You need a lot to make bubbles. It doesn't really work as a degreaser. Its cheap and if you don't need to do heavy duty cleaning than it works fine
Valerie J.
ontario ca
This soap works great! The smell is perfect for the kitchen and I also use it to clean out my stainless steel sink! Love it and the price is great
Kinesheya H.
Raytown , MO
The only dish soap I've used and continue to purchase my dishes come out like new and I love different varieties of scents available to choose from
Priscilla P.
La Puente, CA
You need to use a lot of soap to get the grease off the dishes, it's at a great price but in the long run you spend the same because you use more.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??