Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Bridgette M.
Bridgette M.
Crosby, TX

This is a goos dish washing soap. Cuts through grease efficiently. Does not leave spots when drying.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

I like using Ajax when im doing my hubby dirty work clothes. Works great for anything. Smell good to
Elidia O.
Elidia O.
Los Angeles, CA

I like it but I have tried better brands but leaves dishes clean from oil and takes off all the food
Cheyne R.
Cheyne R.
Parksley, VA

Excellent detergent for a low price and a nice clean, fresh scent, cleans dishes and pans very well!
Debbie E.
Debbie E.
Auburndale, FL

I have been using this product for over 15 years. I use nothing else. Expensive isn't always better.
Shaqueesha W.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN

Ajax do works well and the scent is wonderful. It's also reasonable and I will tell people to use it
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY

Cheap, no frills, gets the job done. The fragrance smells clean to me and they dissolve grease well.
kass l.
kass l.
Elsa, TX

Ajaz degreaser removing tough stains. This product is awesome :). The lemon is a plus to the product.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.

Ajax is a good inexpensive dish liquid. It cleans my dishes well. I use more of it but I don't mind.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA

Great soap does what it needs to do. It also smell great and its an effective brand smells nice too.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now