BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Erin C.
Really good soup. It doesn't dry out my hands or leave a weird residue in my sink. I will say that fruit flies do love the smell of this so be warned!
Sarah G.
midlothian, IL
Yes yes yes.... All the yes to this product. Only dish soap that I can soak something in for a short period of time and know it will come right off.
Lillie C.
This dish soap is awesome. A little goes a long way. Leaves dishes clean and streak free. Also leaves sponge fresh and clean no stinky sponge smell.
Carri G.
I grew up using this so it was normal to use it when I got my own house. It's always done what it needs to and lasts a while and cheap! Can't beat it
Tim M.
Youngstown, OH
My wife likes this dish soap. She said her grandma used it and now she does too. I like it to wash the grease off my hands after working on the car.
Putri M.
Super cheap and wicked effective. You have to use a little more to get through. But when you're strapped for a dollar Ajax certainly does the trick.
Jessica M.
Fresh, clean lemon aroma
I love its tropical smell and leaves the dishes very clean and with no trace of grease, which for me is the most important.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Great value. I've used this soap on my face before when dealing with oily skin and acne, it helped. Oh it works on dishes too and the smell is nice.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD
Just as good as dawn, smells better in my opinion but it works just as good as dawn and i dilute it and it still works better than dawn not diluted.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
For a cheaper price, this is a great product! Always cuts grease and grime no problem! I buy this over and over due to is low cost and great quality!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??