BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Regan G.
Compared to other brands this doesn't cut it for me. It takes a lot of product to clean like the other brands. It is cheap. My mom buys it from Walmart.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
Ajax smells really good, but it's not as effective as other leading brands. I feel like it takes twice as much and the dishes don't feel as clean after.
Danielle R.
CALUMET CITY, IL
We hand wash all of our laundry and the less work to get it done the better. Ajax with the degreaser makes the job fast and easy, no scrubbing necessary.
Rebeca G.
Corona, NY
My mom can't live without this thing. And I also believe it's really good. It takes off all the grease and food residue real good. It's at an okay price.
Albanys M.
This degreaser is excellent to clean, even you can clean the floor, carpets, fabric with this. It is ideal if you have children who are very dirty.
Desirae S.
I also like the Ajax dish soap I just feel I have to use a lot. I stopped buying once I started using Palmolive. I feel it doesn't clean my dishes right
Latisha P.
It's okay but I've always been a Dawn girl. You have to add to much so it won't last long. Just spend the extra money so you can save more. Not worth it.
Brooke H.
Daytona Beach, FL
Ajax definitely gets the job done when it comes to dirty dishes. Its a great value for the low price but I does leave my hands very dry after every use.
Samantha S.
I used and buy this constantly. Having a family of 6 I need something that will last me a while. I always buy the biggest container of this I can buy.
Terry S.
Stony Creek, VA
This works really good on my pots and pans and very soft on the hands. This size could cost you about 3 or 4 dollars depending on the store you go to.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??