Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL

Good dish soap takes grease off the pans . not bad for the price. on the smell is kinda strong it does smell like lemons .
Tammie C.
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA

It's not expensive and it does the job . Break grease easily too . But you do tend to use a bit more than some other soaps
It is good and does the job, but dry thoroughly clean much the hand, you need to use protection, has a pleasant fragrance.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

The best for remove grease. And doesn't leave my hands rusty. It's OK talking about prices.. Really Ajax is what I preffer
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Works well at cutting the grease and has a pleasant scent. Do not need to use a whole bunch as a a little goes a long way.
Elora G.
Elora G.

It's my second favorite dish soap. I'll buy it when I can't find my number one. Also, love that it was in Deadpool. Haha!
Kristine T.
Kristine T.

Works great, is at a good price. Cleans well and has a good smell to it. It's nice that I can buy it just about anywhere.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Coronado, CA

This product is wonderfully priced and does a great job on grease. It smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
This product works great and especially for those pans with tough grease on it. It works wonders. Also good on the hands.
kylie s.
kylie s.

not what i thought but its great for washing up after spaghetti bolognaise. my dish water didnt go yucky from the grease.

Join Now