Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Yaret F.
Yaret F.
Hoffman Est, IL

Best soap to use on pots and pans used for frying! Hot water and this dish soap and no hard scrubbing.
Yaris L.
Yaris L.
Willits, CA

Super deja los trastes super limpios ademas su frescura es super rica simplemente lo tienes que probar
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Super inexpensive and smells great. I would definitely recommend this. The lemon scent is my favorite.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Oswego, NY

This is a great dish liquid. It lasts a long time and gets my dishes super clean. The price is great.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek, WV

I really like this dish liquid soap. It gets the job done just as well as Dawn, but it's way cheaper.
nerea g.
nerea g.
lleida

Muy buena calidad precio aroma sutil a limon muy buen desengrasante sin necesidad de frotar en ecseso
Miriah P.
Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI

I use this to cleanse my makeup brushes because it's antibacterial and doesn't seem to foam up a lot.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I will use Ajax in a pinch. It doesn't hold the suds and sometimes my dishes need to be washed twice.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

This brand suds up well and gets the grease off well. you don't have to drain and re-fill with this.
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
Blue Island, IL

This brand is by far my fav! It smells SO GOOD and it does a FANTASTIC JOB! Seriously no complaints.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now