Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.

I love the lemony scent of this dish soap and it helps that this is one that my family has been using ever since I was born
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL

es uno de los mejores que he probado y sigo utilizandolo es super bueno y rinde muchisimo el precio lo vale calidad tamaño
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Whittier, CA

We use this soap all the time! And been using it for years. Works great and cleans well! And the price is very affordable.
Jayxenia B.
Jayxenia B.
FL

I like the smell of this, it's pretty strong so usually I add it to some water. Its pretty good product for washing dishes
Rocio C.
Rocio C.

This soap work very well and I like how my dishes look after I wash them..

The smell is so good and the price is very good
The best dish detergent for the money! I made the mistake once of buying the cheap dollar brand at the store. Never again!
Gina H.
Gina H.

Ajax super degreaser is tough on grease and gets my dishes super clean it is also good to use in laundry for stain remover
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL

Good dish soap takes grease off the pans . not bad for the price. on the smell is kinda strong it does smell like lemons .
Tammie C.
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA

It's not expensive and it does the job . Break grease easily too . But you do tend to use a bit more than some other soaps
It is good and does the job, but dry thoroughly clean much the hand, you need to use protection, has a pleasant fragrance.

Join Now