BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Regan G.
Compared to other brands this doesn't cut it for me. It takes a lot of product to clean like the other brands. It is cheap. My mom buys it from Walmart.
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
Ajax smells really good, but it's not as effective as other leading brands. I feel like it takes twice as much and the dishes don't feel as clean after.
Albanys M.
This degreaser is excellent to clean, even you can clean the floor, carpets, fabric with this. It is ideal if you have children who are very dirty.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL
I wond up having to use more soap to really clean the pans then any other soap. Even though cheaper in price not worth the amount needed to use to clean
Danielle R.
CALUMET CITY, IL
We hand wash all of our laundry and the less work to get it done the better. Ajax with the degreaser makes the job fast and easy, no scrubbing necessary.
Latisha P.
It's okay but I've always been a Dawn girl. You have to add to much so it won't last long. Just spend the extra money so you can save more. Not worth it.
Rebeca G.
Corona, NY
My mom can't live without this thing. And I also believe it's really good. It takes off all the grease and food residue real good. It's at an okay price.
Helen O.
Phoenix, AZ
My mom used this product when I was a kid. And still does till this day! So it must be doing something right! I personally only use the product sometimes
Desirae S.
I also like the Ajax dish soap I just feel I have to use a lot. I stopped buying once I started using Palmolive. I feel it doesn't clean my dishes right
Terry S.
Stony Creek, VA
This works really good on my pots and pans and very soft on the hands. This size could cost you about 3 or 4 dollars depending on the store you go to.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??