Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY

This dish liquid smells so clean and gets my dishes completely clean! Doesn't leave grease or soap spots!
Lynette T.
Lynette T.
Norcross, GA

Very nice soap. Love how it makes a lot of bubbles. Leaves dishes nice and clean. Good price & affordable
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA

A little rough on the hands but for a low price It does the job on the dishes. I prefer Palmolive & Dawn!
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.

Again for the price if I run out of something I'll grab this on the fly. Works but would rather use Dawn.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Pharr, TX

My husband and I love citrus scents so when we can afford cheap brand, this is the first one on our lists
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Cumming, GA

Love how this degreaser works and how the lemon smell! It's very reasonably priced so you can't beat it.
Angela F.
Angela F.

Always a great soap. It does actually cut the grease better than most dish washing liquids. Great scent.
Laykee W.
Laykee W.
Jackson, MS

This soap has been brought throughout my family for generations. And my mom just loves the citrus smell.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC

It a good product and it cleans well. It's vital the grease and food particles. I recommend this product
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX

Have always used this! It's cheap and effective! Gets all the dishes clean and is always good on grease!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now