Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Ken J.
Ken J.
Burton, MI

Pretty affordable dish soap. It gets the job done at a good price. Never had any problems or issues with it.
samara l.
samara l.
Grinnell, IA

This dish soap smells so good and cleans my dishes effortlessly. It is also on the cheap side which is great
Zeinny V.
Zeinny V.

love how this product smells and loves how it bubbles alot makes me think its doing its job, would recommend
Ana s.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX

it smells like lemon's that's all I have to say . I recommend it to everyone .. who love the smell of lemons
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Probably my favorite dish soap to use. It's inexpensive, smells good, and doesn't take a lot to lather well.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Buffalo, NY

Regularly on my counter at home good use for dishes great price consisted a value also but it's a good value
Maria R.
Maria R.

Love this product been using since I was little when my mom made me wash dishes ! Leave my dishes so clean !
Laiken F.
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA

A classic. My grandma always had this product on hand! And plenty stores away just in case. Great dish soap!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH

Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH

Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??