BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Shannon B.
Mooresville, NC
Ajax is very affordable and cleans dishes well. Good quality for the price.
Synthia H.
Wise, VA
It works well on grease and smells amazing! Would definitely recommend!!!!!
Cris C.
Arlington, VA
Favorite dish liquid for the kitchen. It smells good and is sod on my hand.
Maria Fabiana S.
I can say this truly works as degreaser, it makes the job so much easier!!!
Shannon k.
I love Ajax dish soaps it is the most real soap out there to use ,,love it
Esther K.
Cleans well.get s rid of grease. Smells great fresh and citrusy. Gggggg
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Pros on Ajax- you can find it anywhere, it doesn't cost a lot of money, it has a nice scent, and the container is huge so you don't have to go out and buy it all the time. Cons on Ajax- it says that is guarantees grease removal but unfortunately it doesn't work on cleaning my kitchen cabinets after oil splatters onto them. I know that sounds silly, but if it says it cuts grease, it should cut grease right?! Overall, good value if you are using on dishes only!
Frances W.
University Cy, MO
I have used Ajax lemon scented dish soap for over 20 years.  It cuts grease and had a good clean scent until recently.  Now the soap smells like bubblegum not lemon and makes a funky smell on my sponge and hands.. I will look for a different soap.  Too bad because it really does still cut grease!
Isabel M.
Michigan
I use to clean my dishes daily. I wish the color was artificial looking and the smell was more natural. I like how it gets the job done and gets grease out well. This product does last a while which is good with a cheap price.
Elida S.
Y’all I got this because I needed a new soap and I fell in love the moment I started washing the dishes, like it was cheap and it works well😍 how much better could that be!! I got this for 1.69 and it degreases everything and I only have to use a drop!! I even clean my stovetop with this when my oil splatters and it does the job!! So YALL NEED TO GET ON THIS SOAP!!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??