BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Yanira C.
Es bueno hace una buena función a la hora de lavar los trastes y tiene un rico aroma que ayuda a remover los malos olores de residuo q queda en los trastes
Emily S.
Newaygo, MI
Works great and smells fantastic, I love letting my dishes soak in this soap because I really feel like it cleans them well. It's not to expensive either.
Marla F.
Austin, TX
This might be by far the best dish soap i have used. it has a great scent and the fact that its a degreaser is an added bonus..Its also easy on my wallet.
Julie T.
Toms River, NJ
Product smells good, did not bubble up so well. I bought his from supermarket I would not buy it again. It was on sale and I use coupon yo save more money
Teresa A.
Works as good as dawn, but just a notch lower. Lemon scent is awesome. Cleaning power is pretty awesome. Very good alternative from your regular dish soap.
Nicole D.
Ajax is super cheap and found at the dollar stores. It still works good for washing dishes. the scents don't always smell the best so check before buying.
Danielle T.
Wouldn't say it degreases well at all, but will work if you need a cheap product and that's all you can get. Does the job but not as good as other brands.
Desirae S.
I also like the Ajax dish soap I just feel I have to use a lot. I stopped buying once I started using Palmolive. I feel it doesn't clean my dishes right
Latisha P.
It's okay but I've always been a Dawn girl. You have to add to much so it won't last long. Just spend the extra money so you can save more. Not worth it.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
Ajax smells really good, but it's not as effective as other leading brands. I feel like it takes twice as much and the dishes don't feel as clean after.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??