BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Whitley J.
Holt, MI
This dish soap works ok, but does not cut grease as well as other products. I also feel like it's quite watered down so you have to use more than other dish soaps.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Pros on Ajax- you can find it anywhere, it doesn't cost a lot of money, it has a nice scent, and the container is huge so you don't have to go out and buy it all the time. Cons on Ajax- it says that is guarantees grease removal but unfortunately it doesn't work on cleaning my kitchen cabinets after oil splatters onto them. I know that sounds silly, but if it says it cuts grease, it should cut grease right?! Overall, good value if you are using on dishes only!
Lisa J.
Memphis, TN
One of the best values I have discovered! It works great, we have been buying it for years. We get the big jug so we get the best value and it lasts a LONG time. My husband likes to put some in a spray bottle with water and a little bleach for washing & sanitizing dishes or the sink and counters. I am currently washing my makeup brushes with it and it's been almost 2 hours because it hasn't stopped pulling makeup out of the brushes even though I've changed the water and soap several times.
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
This product serves it's purpose an for a much cheaper price than some alternatives. It truly does help cut grease and even with stuck on greasy foods, after a little soaking they are a breeze to clean. The lemon scent is nice and you only need a tiny bit each time you do dishes so a bottle lasts a long time.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I think that this product works really well. It smells nice, and not much is needed to wash a sink full of dishes. It does a good job with grease.

I also use it as a laundry detergent. Ajax lemon is excellent for that purpose. One teaspoon for a small load, two for medium, and three for large. Using these amounts, it rinses out sufficiently. The clothes come out nice and clean and all stains are gone. The 16 ounce bottle lasts a long time as I average three loads a week.
Cristy T.
Use this at work and at home! I love the lemon scent as lemon always reminds me of cleaning products... I love cleanliness!!! Works well to clean off all the dirt and food off dishes, keeps my hands soft, and suds very well. A little goes a long way and it's very inexpensive. Can be found at any local retailer and the nozzle is easy to use! Would prefer a push down nozzle so I don't have to hold the bottle and flip it upside down to squeeze out the product but not a big deal
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
I live in a college dorm and have to hand wash my dishes. One day I went out to the kitchenette on my floor to wash dishes and this product was out on the counter. It was pretty disappointing. I know it's really cheap, but I had to use a lot of it to clean my dishes compared to how much soap I have to use when using other liquid dish soap. If you're like me and on a tight budget, it's good to know which products to avoid. This is one of them.
Robin W.
Tecumseh , OK
This is the only dish soap my daughter can use and not get a rash. It smells great, gets all our pots and pans we hand wash clean, and it's a great price! You can get a huge bottle that last a month or longer for around $5 and that's with my husband also washing his hands with it several times a day.
Brittany P.
I like this product and use it regularly to wash our dishes. I love the smell. It smells clean but not overly perfumed. I also love that it cleans grease buildup and grime off dishes with ease. Another use for this product is a garbage disposal refreshener. I normally like to use fresh lemons. But if I don't have them I squirt some soap into the disposal and run it for a few seconds in order to let it bubble up and scent it.
Jacqueline R.
Manteca, CA
I'm currently using this one in my house hold. So far it's getting the job done. Removes the grease on my dishes. Scent is good but I might prefer a different scent. Brought mines from Walmart , good value price! I will be buying the same brand but different scent .
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??