Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Liz M.
Liz M.
OAKLAND, California

Éste es uno de los productos que me gusta muchísimo también porque quita la grasa deja esos vasos limpios aparte de que es super económico esa es otra de las cosas que me encanta por ser tan económico hace su trabajo y como tiene que ser de quitar la grasa y los hablo así con esa excelente
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, Oh

I always buy this soap, mainly because its so cheap and works just the same as the more expensive options out there. It smells great, cuts grease and gets my dishes squeaky clean.You can usually find it for less than a $1.00 most places. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Chapel Hill, NC

I love this dish soap - it smells great and really helps cut grease if I leave my messiest dishes soaking in it for a bit. I've been using it for several months and so far I haven't noticed any rough effect on my hands. For the price, this is an awesome deal and I will continue to use it!
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL

Ooh, this dishwashing liquid reminds me of home. My mom used this soap for EVERYTHING so now this is what I associate with clean. It's really cheap, yet very effective at cutting through grease and grime. Definitely a good deal for the price, and you get an amazingly clean scent to boot!
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Trinity, TX

I make messes while cooking and often have to leave pans out overnight to soak in soapy water. With Ajax I've noticed my soaking times are down to an hour or so and I have minimal scrubbing left afterwords. Sometimes it's about a dollar more than other soaps but I really enjoy using it.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL

I love lemony stuff it just makes me feel like my house is so clean!!! Even though I prefer other brands over Ajax I would say that they are top competitor, I love the way a lot of their products mall also and occasionally I'll still pick up some Ajax over the brand that I normally buy.
Patty G.
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT

This does the job of cleaning dishes but I found I had to use a lot because it was kinda watery. Because it was so watery, I always spilled onto the sponge, waay more than I intended, so use some caution when you buy it! It's fine, pick some up when it's on sale to keep under the sink.
Neil B.
Neil B.

We buy the Ajax Triple Action Orange Dish & Hand Soap, 90 oz. for $5.44 with free shipping on qualified orders. It is economical, lasts a long time, and easily cuts through grease. It is the very best. Don't know where the $12.99 + $4.99 shipping for the smaller 52 oz. size comes from.
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY

My family prefers the citrus scents so the Ajax Lemon Dish Liquid is always something we can rely on. The smell is a bit stronger compared to their competitor, Joy, but we still make occasional Ajax purchases. I believe Ajax is a little cheaper so when funds are tight, we go for Ajax.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.

It cleans the dishes well but the smell is not that pleasant. I like how my dishes look and feel when I wash them with this soap. I just don't like the smell that's left on my hands when I wash the dishes or the smell of the dish soap in general. Other than the smell it's a good soap!

Join Now