Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Neil B.
Neil B.

We buy the Ajax Triple Action Orange Dish & Hand Soap, 90 oz. for $5.44 with free shipping on qualified orders. It is economical, lasts a long time, and easily cuts through grease. It is the very best. Don't know where the $12.99 + $4.99 shipping for the smaller 52 oz. size comes from.
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY

My family prefers the citrus scents so the Ajax Lemon Dish Liquid is always something we can rely on. The smell is a bit stronger compared to their competitor, Joy, but we still make occasional Ajax purchases. I believe Ajax is a little cheaper so when funds are tight, we go for Ajax.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.

It cleans the dishes well but the smell is not that pleasant. I like how my dishes look and feel when I wash them with this soap. I just don't like the smell that's left on my hands when I wash the dishes or the smell of the dish soap in general. Other than the smell it's a good soap!
Evelina G.
Evelina G.

My favorite thing about this product is
how little of it you need to use when
washing your dishes by hand. It smells like lemons and the texture of it is smooth and creamy. This will definitely leave your hands nice and soft after you're done. Not the best dish liquid but a good one.
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.

Ajax has been around forever as always work I found out this one is the best one to use specially when you got the greasy dishes to do it always makes the dishes not greasy even the plastic ones that always have that filmy filling on them after washing but with Ajax they no longer do
Cierra F.
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH

My husband uses this soap all the time. He makes me keep this in the house at all times and makes sure it never gets low. He uses this on his hands after he gets done working on vehicles. This is gentle on his hands and removes all of the black nasty grease and soot from his hands!
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
District Hts, MD

One of my favorite dish detergents to use. It breaks up all the grease off dishes and surfaces around the stove after cooking. The original scent is the only one I purchase next to lemon. I love purchasing this detergent because it really works and for the price no one can beat it.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Sunderland, MA

I usually purchase this product because of the price and because I love the smell of lemons. It works great and is always so much cheaper than the other brands. I usually purchase this from Walmart and others should give this a try and compare it to the product they are using now.
jilleann t.
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA

This is a grate brand. the size of the bottles are amazing for the big household live in. And most importantly you can never go wrong with the lovely smell of lemons as your cleaning supplies. I find it world well with my needs and the kids like using this to wash the dishes with.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Bellingham, WA

Cheapest option at my local store. Smells really good and does the job quite well. I usually use it with a brush dish scrubber. Sometimes it comes out of the bottle a little too fast when its full. Not sure if it makes your hands dry but if you use a brush it doesn't really matter

Join Now