Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Christina L.
Christina L.
I used this when I was away at college and this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good for my dishes. I absolutely hated washing dishes right away so it this dishwashing soap definitely helped the scum when it built up in the sink from everyone washing their grease on top of my plates.
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a very standard dish soap. It gets the job done, make your dishes clean. The smell is not too overwhelming and the price is pretty standard as well. It is just funny to look at after watching Deadpool lol. They sell this everywhere so it should be pretty accessible
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
Ajax is the only soap my whole extended family uses. It costs around two dollars and it gets he job done well. A bottle of Ajax can last for a long while if used correctly. The have an array of smells but I usually get the green apple one. I would recommend this product.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
No complaints for Ajax. They are decently priced and have a good selection of scents. It does its job and it's not a super thick soap where you think you are using the right amount but end up using too much and then you have bubbles for days. Which is always a pain haha.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Lakewood, OH
Nov. 7, 2016, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is just a great overall dish soap. It is effective has a fresh scent and is reasonably priced compared to other brands. I have used other inexpensive soaps in the past and they are always to watery and I go through them to quickly for the price you can't beat Ajax.
Brande K.
Brande K.
Westminster, MD
Nov. 4, 2016, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Love this dish soap! It's such a great value and cleans dishes like nothing else! You don't need to use much either so it lasts a while. The Lemon scent is not too strong, but just right to give you a nice clean smell but not overwhelming! I always recommend Ajax soap!
NatasJah H.
NatasJah H.
I buy this at Walmart, and it's super cheap and works great! Most recently, I bought two 52 ounce bottles and the girl that checked me out wash shocked when I said there was a size bigger. So worth the money, and the lemon and citrus smell are perfect for clean dishes.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Burke, Va
Great stuff that works really well. My dishes always end up clean and shiny. It also doesn't dry my hands out which is why I continue to use it. That's very important to me when choosing a dish soap. I will continue to buy this again and recommend this to my friends.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Believe it or not i use this on stains as well as for my dishes. i once got a grease stain on my work shirt and was so worried it wouldn't come out... i used this and a wet wash cloth to pre treat the shirt. the stain came out!! i have used ajax degreaser ever since!!
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Dallas, TX
The price is good on this. I usually get this at Kroger. It does what it's supposed to do and doesn't smell like feet. Not sure what else to say about it, it's dish soap. Not much to get excited about. Don't put it in the dishwasher. Only have to learn that one time.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??