BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Niariah F.
Birmingham
Ajax dish soap is a great inexpensive cleanser to use when you're on a budget. It's always reliable and gets the job done. I only wish the formula was a little stronger and more concentrated like some other alternative brands. I pick this up at Walmart or Publix.
exzor l.
the best ajax formula is the active lemon, so easy to clean dishes and powerful to kill grease. this formula didnt hurt your hands and its easy to get it worldwide. smells good and doesnt leave flavours in the dishes, I currently buy it all months.
Bradley A.
blacksburg
This soap works great for dishes. It’s priced very affordably and you can get a lot of use out of just a little amount. The one thing I don’t like about the lemon scented Ajax is the scent. To me the smell is not very pleasant and doesn’t remind me of lemons. But overall it works great and I would recommend it to people who want to save money.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
This is again awesome. We used to buy this at the dollar store or anywhere just for a buck. Very affordable. Little goes a long way and decreases and cleans well. I would recommend it's cheaper than palmolive and does the job all the same.

I use dawn now due to my knuckles bleeding in winter but I would definitely recommend this to others.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Very budget friendly. i buy this at times when on the whim and I need a mediocre dish detergent thats not too watery and does the job. I like this particular scent but I feel as though you have to use more of this particular brand to get your dish water sudsy
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is great for cleaning your dishes. It is great dish liquid soup to get rid off grease and hard sports. The price is very great, not expensive at all. I recommend it.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Second favorite dish soap brand. I use it not only for washing dishes, but also for cleaning, pre-treating spots on the laundry, and de-greasing things. Highly recommend. Why spend more when the quality is this good? Will buy again.
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
i love the scent this dish soap gives off.
its strong but isn't tp concentrated and as far as
cleaning it does get the work done.
This is the soap I go to when I have a low budget as
in when my husbnd doesn't want to lend me money.
Melanie U.
Roosevelt, NY
This is part of your welcome to America house package deluxe. Yeah this smells good and it works like it removed my spaghetti sauce stains NICE. It is great value, never is it pricey. Hahaha recommend dish soap to someone? Well yeah don't just wipe the crumbs off the plate and put it in the dish rack ... I love Ajax anything
Molly P.
Panama City, FL
It works relatively well but the best feature of this is that it's cheap. You have to lather up a sponge several times basically every few dishes you wash. I would say it's worth the extra few dollars to get a better dish soap.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??