Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Northfield, OH

A little goes a VERY long way. This is the most economical choice for dish soap, yet it never disappoints. I use this on loose sponges, in my cleaning sponge wand, and a little in pots and pans to soak when I have tough, baked on mess. I alwasy return to AJAX, regardless of the type.
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville

One of my favorite dish detergents to use. It breaks up all the grease off dishes and surfaces around the stove after cooking. The original scent is the only one I purchase next to lemon. I love purchasing this detergent because it really works and for the price no one can beat it.
Cierra F.
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH

My husband uses this soap all the time. He makes me keep this in the house at all times and makes sure it never gets low. He uses this on his hands after he gets done working on vehicles. This is gentle on his hands and removes all of the black nasty grease and soot from his hands!
jilleann t.
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA

This is a grate brand. the size of the bottles are amazing for the big household live in. And most importantly you can never go wrong with the lovely smell of lemons as your cleaning supplies. I find it world well with my needs and the kids like using this to wash the dishes with.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Portland, OR

This product gets all the dirty grease off my plates and leaves them squeaky clean. It's very effective and I would highly recommend it. I got it at my Fred Meyer because it was cheap and it got the job done. I have it on my grocery list now. This is great for college students.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Los Angeles, CA

Whenever I'm feeling lazy I always put them dishes into the dishwasher and this is something I really like to use because I feel like it really leaves my dishes clean and smelling delicious, I like it that it removes every left over from them and it leaves them shiny of clean
Tredia T.
Tredia T.

Love this brand of dish soap.. It's full of aroma, rich, & cuts through grease like a pro. I always buy the biggest bottle (like 44 oz) because its that good & it's inexpensive (like $3)... Can be found at stores like Target, Walmart, Family dollar, Dollar general, Fred's etc
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
San Francisco, CA

For me, this is a good detergent to use on a day-to-day basis. It helps me keep my dishes clean with just a few drops. The scent is light and refreshing. I've added a teaspoon of baking soda to a portion of it to better fight greasy pans, pots and bowls. I would buy it again.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Ajax is one of my least favorite detergents. Does not even compare to other brands for cutting grease and stains. I will use it for dishes that are going into the dishwasher anyway. That's about it. The only positives are that it is gentle on my hands and always smells nice.
Antisha J.
Antisha J.
Fayetteville, NC

This is my households go to dish liquid. The cost is just right and it cleans just as good as some of its pricier opponents. Regardless of the scent that you get, they all smell great while keeping your hands soft. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and soon.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now