BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Jacqueline R.
Manteca, CA
I'm currently using this one in my house hold. So far it's getting the job done. Removes the grease on my dishes. Scent is good but I might prefer a different scent. Brought mines from Walmart , good value price! I will be buying the same brand but different scent .
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
This is what we use to wash dishes in the kitchen sink when we don't use the dishwasher. It cuts grease from pots and pans and quickly sanitizes them by killing bacteria and fighting odors. We also like the orange fragrance that it has. I even keep a bottle in the garage on a wash up sink to clean up my hands and sanitize them after working in the garage or in the yard.
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
I use this one or the green one. Both smell good. I bought it from my local dollar general. It was about $2! Works good and very effective. Cleaned my dishes really well. I would buy it again. I found out it's the only one that works really well for my dishes.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Im really not picky on what dish soap i buy but i always tend to go for this one, maybe because its very affordable and it does its job ! Also i love this one because it helps remove grease way easier and faster from pots the any other i have tried before.
Amanda M.
Ft Fairfield, ME
I typically purchase this product based solely on the great price and ease of availability at local retailers. I like the scent, but do feel that a thicker formula would make it last longer, as I often have to put more into a sink full of dishes to make it last.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
This dish washing liquid does a great job of cleaning the dishes. It takes off all the grease on the pans and plates without leaving that nasty greasy feeling. It's super affordable and has a pleasant scent to it. I been use it for years, highly recommend.
Niariah F.
Birmingham
Ajax dish soap is a great inexpensive cleanser to use when you're on a budget. It's always reliable and gets the job done. I only wish the formula was a little stronger and more concentrated like some other alternative brands. I pick this up at Walmart or Publix.
exzor l.
the best ajax formula is the active lemon, so easy to clean dishes and powerful to kill grease. this formula didnt hurt your hands and its easy to get it worldwide. smells good and doesnt leave flavours in the dishes, I currently buy it all months.
Bradley A.
blacksburg
This soap works great for dishes. It’s priced very affordably and you can get a lot of use out of just a little amount. The one thing I don’t like about the lemon scented Ajax is the scent. To me the smell is not very pleasant and doesn’t remind me of lemons. But overall it works great and I would recommend it to people who want to save money.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
This is again awesome. We used to buy this at the dollar store or anywhere just for a buck. Very affordable. Little goes a long way and decreases and cleans well. I would recommend it's cheaper than palmolive and does the job all the same.

I use dawn now due to my knuckles bleeding in winter but I would definitely recommend this to others.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back