BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Melanie U.
Roosevelt, NY
This is part of your welcome to America house package deluxe. Yeah this smells good and it works like it removed my spaghetti sauce stains NICE. It is great value, never is it pricey. Hahaha recommend dish soap to someone? Well yeah don't just wipe the crumbs off the plate and put it in the dish rack ... I love Ajax anything
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
I love lemon scented cleaning products and soaps, especially for kitchen use. This dish soap smells great, the large bottles last forever, and I've never had problems getting dishes clean while using it. It's a great value and I will continue to repurchase every time!
Maria P.
Very good dish liquid not expensive at all. It does last me a good while, and helps clean off all my plates effectively. I do also enjoy the scents they have in this brand. I usually get the lemon scent but also enjoy others as well.
Molly P.
Panama City, FL
It works relatively well but the best feature of this is that it's cheap. You have to lather up a sponge several times basically every few dishes you wash. I would say it's worth the extra few dollars to get a better dish soap.
Carissa P.
Longview, TX
For the cheap price- this dish liquid works wonders! I bought a little bottle at Walmart, because I don't need to use much as I live in a dorm room! It smells great and doesn't leave my hands too dry like some dish liquids.
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
This product smells amazing and is one of the best against greasy dishes. However I have really sensitive skin and this irritates my skin in the worst way. It burns and messes up my hands for days. If you have any skin conditions on your hands this probably isn't the dish soap for you unless you wash with gloves.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
I hardly use the dishwasher and just prefer to wash dishes right away. This has always been my go to liquid soap. Cuts through the toughest grease and most importantly, is gentle on my hands. I forget to wear gloves most of the time and have sensitive skin but I have never had a problem with this soap.
Geniva B.
Anderson
Lemon scent is my favorite! Removes grease immediately from pans! I buy it at Walmart! Has a very nice smell to it! Leaves the dishes smelling wonderful! It's a very great value and price! I deff recommend it to others
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
Love smell of this one. All of their dish soaps smell very good. I got nothing bad to say. It has a very good value. You could get it at your local Walmart or Walgreens. I am a user of this dish soap so i would totally buy over & over.
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
ajax super desengrasante es el mejor desengrasante que hay en el mercado. sin mucho esfuerzo consigue dejas tus platos y sartenes libres de grasa que deja la comida. es totalmente efectivo! el mejor. lo recomiendo porque tiene muy biuen precio
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??