Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Sierra B.
Sierra B.

This dish liquid works well to walk your dishes. It is fairly cheap to buy big bottles of and it smells great.
S M.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA

My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
Emily E.
Emily E.
West Lafayette

This is my favorite and go to dish soap. I love the scent and the job that gets done for the reasonable price
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA

YES! When it says it strips grease from your dishes, there is no doubt. The price is cheap & quality is high!
Meg A.
Meg A.
Brownsville, IN

Definitely a house product!! Love the fresh sent and the bubbles it makes. Cleans dishes with a shine finish!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Saint Louis, MO

I love that it's cheap and that it works. We've been purchasing this dish soap for as long as I can remember.
Harley R.
Harley R.

This is my most favorite dish soap product. I know that it will get almost everything in and off of my dishes
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Naugatuck , CT

This product smells good and is cheap. But it doesn't get he dishes very clean. The bubbles do not last long
suzzane u.
suzzane u.
Laveen, AZ

It is so nice it's so formy gives a good wash it smell good too this is my go to dish soap I love it so much
joanna r.
joanna r.

Its alright. Sometimes it doesn't make a lot of soap(foam) and it doesn't take the grease out of the dishes.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now