Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
This dish washer works amazing and the smells is just so great over all. Plus this soap in a great budget.
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN

I've used this when cleaning a rental unit I use to own.. Sometimes there is a lot of greasy mess to clean
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.

Again for the price if I run out of something I'll grab this on the fly. Works but would rather use Dawn.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA

A little rough on the hands but for a low price It does the job on the dishes. I prefer Palmolive & Dawn!
Lynette T.
Lynette T.
Norcross, GA

Very nice soap. Love how it makes a lot of bubbles. Leaves dishes nice and clean. Good price & affordable
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Pharr, TX

My husband and I love citrus scents so when we can afford cheap brand, this is the first one on our lists
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY

This dish liquid smells so clean and gets my dishes completely clean! Doesn't leave grease or soap spots!
shraddha n.
shraddha n.
Hyattsville, MD

Good value for money. cheaper than gain. tough on greases. fresh scent and lathers. overall good product
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC

It a good product and it cleans well. It's vital the grease and food particles. I recommend this product
Laykee W.
Laykee W.
Jackson, MS

This soap has been brought throughout my family for generations. And my mom just loves the citrus smell.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now