BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Esther K.
Cleans well.get s rid of grease. Smells great fresh and citrusy. Gggggg
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Pros on Ajax- you can find it anywhere, it doesn't cost a lot of money, it has a nice scent, and the container is huge so you don't have to go out and buy it all the time. Cons on Ajax- it says that is guarantees grease removal but unfortunately it doesn't work on cleaning my kitchen cabinets after oil splatters onto them. I know that sounds silly, but if it says it cuts grease, it should cut grease right?! Overall, good value if you are using on dishes only!
Frances W.
University Cy, MO
I have used Ajax lemon scented dish soap for over 20 years.  It cuts grease and had a good clean scent until recently.  Now the soap smells like bubblegum not lemon and makes a funky smell on my sponge and hands.. I will look for a different soap.  Too bad because it really does still cut grease!
Elida S.
Y’all I got this because I needed a new soap and I fell in love the moment I started washing the dishes, like it was cheap and it works well😍 how much better could that be!! I got this for 1.69 and it degreases everything and I only have to use a drop!! I even clean my stovetop with this when my oil splatters and it does the job!! So YALL NEED TO GET ON THIS SOAP!!
Dominique K.
Loveland
I love using those for my dishes. I wish it was a little more soapy but overall impressed. Love the lemon scent as well because it leaves dishes smelling great . Definitely buying again
January G.
Killeen
With Ajax I've never had to wash an item 2 or 3 times because of grease or grime. Even if food gets stuck on the pan I soak it overnight and the next morning cleaning is a breeze.
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
Your dishes will be clean but this scent is very strong. So be ready to be overpowered by the lemon smell. Ajax is normally an affordable brand compared to others and you normally receive the same amount of fluid ounces or sometimes more.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
I hardly use the dishwasher and just prefer to wash dishes right away. This has always been my go to liquid soap. Cuts through the toughest grease and most importantly, is gentle on my hands. I forget to wear gloves most of the time and have sensitive skin but I have never had a problem with this soap.
Sidney M.
Bayonne, NJ
This is the only one I use! Gets the job done and works with no effort! Citrus smell isn't that powerful but it cleans the grease so well I don't care about anything else.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I'm not picky at all about dish soap. Just so it cuts grease and is not expensive, I'm happy. This brand is usually one of the cheapest name brands in the store, and I can always wash greasy pots, pans, dishes etc. with no problem! I like this lemon scent and also the orange.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??