BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Natosha H.
Lancaster, TX
This is the only dish soap I use. It's both cost effective and efficient on tough grease stains. I cook a lot and this makes it easy to clean up afterwards!
darkskin e.
I only use this dishoap during the summer time when my hands aren't as dry as they get in the cold weather. it works wonders on dishes but is hell on my skin
Adelle M.
This really is the best degreaser. Just a little bit of Ajax on your washcloth and you toughest greasiest dishes are clean! Plus a little bit goes a long way
Cassie D.
I have to use way too much liquid to get enough bubbles to clean. You have to use a lot to be able to clean anything greasy or you can still feel the grease.
Nadira D.
Its like a dish detergent for when you run out of all of you favorites. Don't get me wrong it works fine but I'd like it better if it had a different scent.
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA
I don't think it makes any difference what liquid dish soap you use although I do like the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it doesn't have a weird smell to it
Irene O.
Scotia
This is the only dish soap I use! Lemony fresh, effective in cutting grease and basic cleaning and easy on my hands. It's affordable and does a great job!
Overall product cleans well but the scent is overpowering. Bubbles do dissolve quickly so you do have to use more than I would like to get a steady clean.
Allysa H.
Really dislike the smell of this product. Not anything like Green Apple Dawn. I wouldn't buy this product again. Works like regular soap, just not for me.
Sarai H.
Great great soap. Smells good, cleans the dishes well and lasts a long time especially if you pour some dish soap and add water to it it lasts even longer.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back