Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
C F.
C F.
Bowie, MD

Very good quality for the price it works just as eff5as more expensive brands a b day can found, for dollar at dollar stores
Riane H.
Riane H.

It is super cheap. It is easy to use. It smells good. It is effective. It is easy to find locally. They have various sense.
Lakeshia J.
Lakeshia J.

Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.
patty w.
patty w.

I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
Marlin A.
Marlin A.

Is so good because let the dishes so clean and her smell don't is so strong, this which is good when your nose is delicate.
Tara B.
Tara B.
roanoke, va

this detergent works fairly well on grease. my only complaint is the scent. it smells like pine sol and gives me a headache
Audre S.
Audre S.

This totally breaks down all the grease in a pan when ever you are cooking. It doesn't leave the pan feeling at all greasy.
es perfecto me encanta como saca tan rápido la grasa y deja un agradable olor ademas me encanta su precio y cuida mis manos
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Lehigh acres , FL

It's okay for its price. Alittle more watery than others but they smell good. I would use if you don't have a lot of dishes
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL

This soap takes away the dirt and grim and never disappoints. Also, by adding a little bleach it takes away all the grease!

Join Now