Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Eboni L.
Eboni L.
Scottdale, GA

The best degreaser on the market and the suds let you know they are getting clean and it rinses of squeaky clean
Alison B.
Alison B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This dish soap cuts grease and makes it easier to handwash dishes. Gentle enough to wash my hands with it daily.
erin m.
erin m.
Philadelphia, PA

LOVE LOVE LOVE ajax!!! this soap can bust through any stuck on grease or gunk. it also works on stained clothes.
Marisela I.
Marisela I.
Deming, NM

i like these product it has a really reasonable price i love the lemon scent. these is my favorite ajax prosuct.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
Cypress, TX

It seems as though idly doesn't take out tough stains and grease very well. Also makes the skin on my hands peel
john c.
john c.
Buffalo, NY

Works great cleans everything literally highly recommended and great price for such a good item will allways buy
Brooklyn J.
Brooklyn J.

Works great, smells good and is a decent price. What's not to love about it! Lasts a decent amount of time also.
Karina L.
Karina L.

This Dishoap is everything lol I Love it . I buy it at my local grocery store . GOOD VALUE & not pricey at ALL .
Erin L.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA

Not only is this dish soap super reasonable but it gets the job done and doesn't take too much for lots of suds.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lawton, OK

This cuts out all the grease from food. I swear by Ajax. We always buys from our commissary Great for the price.

Join Now