Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Verónica H.
Verónica H.

Uso ajax para limpiar todo hasta manchas de ropa y más olor a limon, para lavar la vajilla, y el tope de la cocina
Monika M.
Monika M.

Doesn't clean well in my opinion. Smells good, but is not tough on grease. I don't prefer or recomemd it honestly.
Ashleey N.
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS

This stinks. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them by hand. This smells like awful. Works good but stinks
samantha w.
samantha w.
San Diego, CA

My go to sign cell it's sooo cheap! I can get a large bottle for $1 and it's same quality of more expensive brand.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
ORLANDO, FL

Its kind of ok! It does the job but nothing fantastic or amazing I got a Gallon of that thing waiting to change it
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This soap is just ok. I like a more concentrated soap as not to waste too much. It does clean effectively though .
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca

The degreaser part is a total joke but I do love this scent so it's pleasant to use unless you've got oily dishes.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Riverview, FL

My absolute favorite! A lot goes a long way and it gets everything very clean. I recommend this over dawn any day.
Rose J.
Rose J.

Very affordable. I've been using this brand for as long as I can remember. Ajax dish soap is definitely my go to.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA

I like to use this every so often it's good and it lasts longer I sometimes don't have to be buying a lot of soap

Join Now