Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

Ajax dish liquid is the only dish soap I use its my favorite and smells great love all the different sents.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Merced, CA

Love the scent and the way it works! Big bang for the buck! It is a nice sunny fresh scented grease buster.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.

Love this brand very soapy. Other brands you have too use the whole bottle just to wash one load of dishes.
Estella A.
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA

One of my favs! I love this action packed degreaser! It smells so heavenly and cleans the dishes very well.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

I love the lemon scent, makes me feel like my dishes are extra clean. Works great and the color is pretty.
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV

I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD

Best dish soap I've ever used. It comes in different smells and different sizes. Won't use any other brand
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Canton, GA

I loveeee this do much because it really works for oily pans. I love using this because it smells so good.
Jamila O.
Jamila O.

This liquid soap smells delitios. It's very similar to the green one and it cleans all of your silver ware
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

This soap is a pretty decent dupe for Dawn. It works well to wash dishes, but it makes the hands very dry.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now