Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Christine M.
Christine M.
Trenton, NJ

Ajax is a degreaser like no other. It cuts through grease and cleans so easily. Great price, too. AND it's easy on your hands.
Lily V.
Lily V.

It works very well with the right person using it. it's dishsoap ddnsjdjsnbshs shs sh Shan did js d hand ha ha sh a ja Shan sk
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

Oh my God! I love this dish liquid. they smell it gives your dishes is the best. I sometimes mix it with clorox and it's good.
Jeanne W.
Jeanne W.

I always choose the Ajax lemon scented dish soap with degreaser. Ajax brand is a good value and comes in a variety of scents.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Los Angeles, CA

It really does work!! the lemon helps a lot with smell and grease, it comes off quickly and it's not too harmful to my hands.
Gosto para limpezas de quarto cozinha banheiro e suite pois a limpeza e rápida e eficiente amor de coração pois é maravilhoso
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I just made the switch from Palmolive to Ajax. This dish soap gets the tough grease out of all of my cookware and tupperware!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL

Ajax is a great dish soap. I like their fragances and also they're gentle with your hands. It's effective and I recommend it.
Naomi B.
Naomi B.

Lemon is my favo. The fresh smell of lemon is amazing and you can smell it around the house when you're done with the dishes.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

It does the job of degreasing and cleaning my dishes. It doesn't hurt that it's often cheaper than anything else on the shelf

Join Now