BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Darcey B.
Las Vegas, NV
Ajax has a strong smell to their products, but this specific one is helpful for degreasing and the smell is nice and fresh and lemony and not too over the top
Christina E.
I love Ajax! Seriously affordable and smells great the orange lemon scent is the best! Lastest awhile and great on all my greasest stuck on food pots and pans.
Deysi '.
Fresno, CA
This is my go to dishwashing soap. It is cheap and it gets the job done the scent is a refreshing lemony smell and I love it it is almost available anywhere.
Sara C.
Lakeside, OR
Cleans good removes grease, has light pleasent scent. Very comparable to other brands in this price point. I use on a daily basis and is my go to detergent.
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA
I don't think it makes any difference what liquid dish soap you use although I do like the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it doesn't have a weird smell to it
Cassie D.
I have to use way too much liquid to get enough bubbles to clean. You have to use a lot to be able to clean anything greasy or you can still feel the grease.
Lizany P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I always use this dish soap. It truly fights that grease challenging grease off and leave my dishes and glassware sparkling clean. It has a great smell too!
darkskin e.
I only use this dishoap during the summer time when my hands aren't as dry as they get in the cold weather. it works wonders on dishes but is hell on my skin
Adelle M.
This really is the best degreaser. Just a little bit of Ajax on your washcloth and you toughest greasiest dishes are clean! Plus a little bit goes a long way
Valeria A.
Love the scent it has, but you have to use a lot of the dish soap to get good results! Good price but doesn't compare to Dawn! Dawn is way more concentrated!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??