BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Ajax is affordable, strong, and smells great! It's even soft enough to use as hand soap too. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good dish soap.
Alyssa D.
Sparks, NV
Great value. I've used this soap on my face before when dealing with oily skin and acne, it helped. Oh it works on dishes too and the smell is nice.
Ana O.
Richmond, VA
Leaves my dishes really clean and I love that it's doesn't leave the sponge smelling nasty after washing dishes like many other dish washing soaps do
Sara D.
Redwood city, Ca
Best to cut the grease and goes a long way. Smells delicious too. Does not dry out my hand which is a good thing when you have to do a lot of dishes.
Lillie C.
This dish soap is awesome. A little goes a long way. Leaves dishes clean and streak free. Also leaves sponge fresh and clean no stinky sponge smell.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
For a cheaper price, this is a great product! Always cuts grease and grime no problem! I buy this over and over due to is low cost and great quality!
Tim M.
Youngstown, OH
My wife likes this dish soap. She said her grandma used it and now she does too. I like it to wash the grease off my hands after working on the car.
Sarah G.
Midlothian, IL
Yes yes yes.... All the yes to this product. Only dish soap that I can soak something in for a short period of time and know it will come right off.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD
Just as good as dawn, smells better in my opinion but it works just as good as dawn and i dilute it and it still works better than dawn not diluted.
Jessica M.
Fresh, clean lemon aroma
I love its tropical smell and leaves the dishes very clean and with no trace of grease, which for me is the most important.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??