BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Irene O.
Scotia
This is the only dish soap I use! Lemony fresh, effective in cutting grease and basic cleaning and easy on my hands. It's affordable and does a great job!
Nicole D.
Ajax is super cheap and found at the dollar stores. It still works good for washing dishes. the scents don't always smell the best so check before buying.
Emily S.
Newaygo, MI
Works great and smells fantastic, I love letting my dishes soak in this soap because I really feel like it cleans them well. It's not to expensive either.
Yanira C.
Es bueno hace una buena función a la hora de lavar los trastes y tiene un rico aroma que ayuda a remover los malos olores de residuo q queda en los trastes
Marla F.
Austin, TX
This might be by far the best dish soap i have used. it has a great scent and the fact that its a degreaser is an added bonus..Its also easy on my wallet.
Julie T.
Toms River, NJ
Product smells good, did not bubble up so well. I bought his from supermarket I would not buy it again. It was on sale and I use coupon yo save more money
Teresa A.
Works as good as dawn, but just a notch lower. Lemon scent is awesome. Cleaning power is pretty awesome. Very good alternative from your regular dish soap.
Overall product cleans well but the scent is overpowering. Bubbles do dissolve quickly so you do have to use more than I would like to get a steady clean.
Holly S.
I can remember my mom using Ajax when I was a kid and as an adult I find myself grabbing it off the shelf. No complaints here. Works as good as any other.
Ashley W.
Lakeside, CA
This is my second favorite dish soap. The price of this dish soap is what keeps me buying it, along with its effective cleaning. A little goes a long way.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??