BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Norma A.
Absolutely my favorite dishwasher detergent, I always buy mine from Walmart or any supermarket, it is so affordable, this big bottle can cost $2 and some change
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY
I like the smell of this one! I also like it because i don't have to use it a lot to make it soapy enough for the dishes, its not very expensive so thats a pro!
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA
Love it. Great scent. Actually removes grease off pots and pans. And leaves my dishes nice and clean. Also has a decent affordable price for a mom on a budget.
Kayla R.
I love the way this dish soap smells, I feel like a little goes a long way. I have a 52 oz bottle that I got months ago, and it's still more than half way full
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
It's affordable for one and it cleans like any other product. I always get the lemon scent because its addicting and makes me want to actually wash the dishes.
Destiny R.
Average soap. We buy this 90% of the time because its affordable. It dries out your hands severely though so maybe chose dawn or wear glove if it bothers you.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
My husband always buys Ajax dishwashing soap it's not my favorite brand but I'll use it if it's in my house it still gets the dishes clean so I can't complain
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
I like this one because has a good smell and the plates are clean. But I'm disappointed because you have to use a lot of liquid in each washed. It's economic.
Darcey B.
Las Vegas, NV
Ajax has a strong smell to their products, but this specific one is helpful for degreasing and the smell is nice and fresh and lemony and not too over the top
Marylou W.
Scotia, NY
I like the smell of this product, and it does cut through the grease, but I find I run out of it much quicker than other brands because it is so watery.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??