Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Carly H.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY

I use this for my pots and pans and it works well just use dawn more than any other dish soap and degreaser brand
Paola F.
Paola F.
North Hollywood, CA

Grt smeelll great quality and great price highly recommended in my home never is absent please go head and try it
Brittni M.
Brittni M.

I love this dish soap and the Degreaser in it I feel like it get some dishes clean the way that I want them to be
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA

I like to use this every so often it's good and it lasts longer I sometimes don't have to be buying a lot of soap
barbara b.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX

My go to dish soap mainly because of the price. It works just as well as the higher priced soaps so why pay more.
G G.
G G.

My go-to: cheap and effective. Bought it at Walmart and they had the best deal, but target and Publix have it too
Grace L.
Grace L.
Metuchen

It does it's job. I like to add in some water to slightly dilute it since I tend to squeeze out more than I need.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lawton, OK

This cuts out all the grease from food. I swear by Ajax. We always buys from our commissary Great for the price.
Brooklyn J.
Brooklyn J.

Works great, smells good and is a decent price. What's not to love about it! Lasts a decent amount of time also.
john c.
john c.
Buffalo, NY

Works great cleans everything literally highly recommended and great price for such a good item will allways buy
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??