Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Satoria L.
Satoria L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not a good product to use when you have alot of greasy plates are dishes.. It also doesnt really have a good soapy consistently
Blake B.
Blake B.

As five star as a dish detergent can get, however I love the lemon scent of a fresh clean dish. Helps get the tough stains out!
O ajax ele me ajuda muito na limpeza de casa alem de desingurdura minhas losas ele deixa limpinho e brilhante recommendo a todos
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.

Such a great dish soap and very non abrasive on my dishes and also my hands. Love the smells of the different products as well.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ

Ajax is in my opinion better than other dish soaps because it cuts through grease easily, and the lemon sent is also refreshing
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hull, GA

Ajax is my regular dish soap. It has a great lemon scent and cuts through grease the first time. I never need to rewash a dish.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Springfield, MO

Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.
Olga F.
Olga F.

Very good. I really love this detergent for my dishes and all my food utensils. Clean very good and leave a good aroma in them
Christine M.
Christine M.
Trenton, NJ

Ajax is a degreaser like no other. It cuts through grease and cleans so easily. Great price, too. AND it's easy on your hands.
Lily V.
Lily V.

It works very well with the right person using it. it's dishsoap ddnsjdjsnbshs shs sh Shan did js d hand ha ha sh a ja Shan sk

Join Now