Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Staten Island, NY

I love this dish soap this is my go to. Gets all the greAse and grime off quick and smells pretty good too
This dish washer works amazing and the smells is just so great over all. Plus this soap in a great budget.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD

Best dish soap I've ever used. It comes in different smells and different sizes. Won't use any other brand
Rosa C.
Rosa C.

Me gusta su efecto desengrasante con aroma de Limón, es un gran limpiador, buen precio, cumple su función!
Lynette T.
Lynette T.
Norcross, GA

Very nice soap. Love how it makes a lot of bubbles. Leaves dishes nice and clean. Good price & affordable
Dafny A.
Dafny A.
São Luiz Gonzaga, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil

Muito desengordurante, fácil e prático além do cheirinho delicioso. Sem aquele esfrega esfrega. recommendo
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA

A little rough on the hands but for a low price It does the job on the dishes. I prefer Palmolive & Dawn!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY

This dish liquid smells so clean and gets my dishes completely clean! Doesn't leave grease or soap spots!
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Pharr, TX

My husband and I love citrus scents so when we can afford cheap brand, this is the first one on our lists
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.

Again for the price if I run out of something I'll grab this on the fly. Works but would rather use Dawn.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now