Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH

Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Waterbury , CT

This product smells good and is cheap. But it doesn't get he dishes very clean. The bubbles do not last long
Zeinny V.
Zeinny V.

love how this product smells and loves how it bubbles alot makes me think its doing its job, would recommend
Amber N.
Amber N.
Buffalo, NY

Regularly on my counter at home good use for dishes great price consisted a value also but it's a good value
suzzane u.
suzzane u.
Laveen, AZ

It is so nice it's so formy gives a good wash it smell good too this is my go to dish soap I love it so much
Maria R.
Maria R.

Love this product been using since I was little when my mom made me wash dishes ! Leave my dishes so clean !
Laiken F.
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA

A classic. My grandma always had this product on hand! And plenty stores away just in case. Great dish soap!
Faith B.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH

Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
Ken J.
Ken J.
Burton, MI

Pretty affordable dish soap. It gets the job done at a good price. Never had any problems or issues with it.
Ana s.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX

it smells like lemon's that's all I have to say . I recommend it to everyone .. who love the smell of lemons
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now