BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Leanne V.
Commack, NY
This is absolutely the only dish soap I can use! All others leave me with red, itchy, irritated, peeling skin. They can never stop making this.
Cynthia C.
Eugene
This product cuts through grease fairly well. The soap bubbles last for a great amount of usage. I really like this brand it works really well.
Sherryl P.
I love the smell of lemon..the soap itself is very concentrated so you will only use a little and add lots of water..utensils are super clean..
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I use this dish detergent on a regular basis. My grandma only used this brand. It works well and doesn't require a lot of soap per dish load.
Katie P.
Boston
A little really does a long way with this dish soap. It really cuts through grease and oils that are on my pots and pans. Plus it smells good
Christina F.
Orlando, FL
I love the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it removes a lot of grease and it eliminates awful odors plus it does a nice by unclogging my sink.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX
Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Jennifer H.
We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Hailee C.
Port Huron, MI
I have used Ajax lemon for probably about 10 years. I absolutely love it. It never leaves residue and it makes the whole house smell amazing
Cynthia O.
Tyrone, PA
Its an ok soap. Not ny number one choice. Its kind of a watered soap so it doesnt work as good but if your looking for a cheap soap itd work
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??