Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Super affordable. This product works just as well as the more expensive brands. And Francis
Brando R.
Brando R.
Osseo, MN
Takes out grease with some good elbow grease. Smells good and doesn't do damage to my hands
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
I actually can not use this brand.. Every time I have tried I ended up breaking out from it
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Compton, CA
Great for dishes. I buy the biggest one they have, it lasts forever. I wash a lot of dishes!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pawtucket, Ri
Liquid works great and love the smell of lemons. It makes me feel like my dishes are clean.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL
Nov. 24, 2016, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is just as good as dawn. If not better. Cheaper than dawn and has the same end result.
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT
I love the scent to this its smells so good snd washes the dishes so amazing sparkle clean
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
Eureka, CA
Smells great and really works hard to get rid of any grease. I use this soap all the time.
Blanqui R.
Blanqui R.
Best grease remover, you don't need to work much, the soap works for you. Smells good too.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ruskin, FL
I use this solely for getting grease stains out of clothes. Nothing works like this stuff!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??