Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Anaise R.
Anaise R.
New York

Cleans dishes other products and surfaces very well. It lathers and bubbles and doesn't make you hands feel dry and prune like..
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY

I love ajax dish soap it works very well on all dishes and pots and pans and they come in different smells which is always nice!
Natasha A.
Natasha A.

My family and I have been using this for years!! It works effectively for getting rid of the stubborn grease and your silverware
Elisa S.
Elisa S.

Since I got my first place this us my favorite dish soap. It's inexpensive. Smells good. Cleans well & lasts a plenty of washes.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI

I buy this dish soap from walgreens when it goes on sale. Which is only about .75 a bottle. This works fine to clean my dishes.
My mom has used this product for years, and is very good, It's affordable. and It's perfect for those who have sensitive hands.
Lissete A.
Lissete A.
Gómez Palacio

Sirve muy bien no tengo que tallar muchas veces,con dos o tres pasadas y la grasa se quita de los platos es muy bueno realmente
Satoria L.
Satoria L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not a good product to use when you have alot of greasy plates are dishes.. It also doesnt really have a good soapy consistently
Blake B.
Blake B.

As five star as a dish detergent can get, however I love the lemon scent of a fresh clean dish. Helps get the tough stains out!
O ajax ele me ajuda muito na limpeza de casa alem de desingurdura minhas losas ele deixa limpinho e brilhante recommendo a todos

Join Now