Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Alayna K.
Alayna K.

This dish soap is good for the price. Doesn't get all grease but most. Usually I have to wash pots ans pans twice .
Galvan L.
Galvan L.

Use to love it become i loved cleaning my home with lemon scented cleaners but wouldnt do the job as well as others
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Gainesville, GA

It has a really fresh sent to it it works very good, kind of tuff to take out greas but other then that works great
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL

This is the best soap at the best price. I usually pay about $1.25 for a 24 ounce bottle. A little goes a long way.
L G.
L G.
Cambridge, OH

They are just about the cheapest brand with the most texture and feel of the soap itself. good brand for the money.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Waterbury, CT

This dish soap smells amazing. I think it cleans efficiently. It's reasonably price and often can be found on sale.
This dish detergent is good it keep your dishes clean and shiny I bought my at Walmart because there price is great
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Allenhurst, GA

Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

This is a great dish soap for not allot of money, and most the time I can find the lemon scent at the dollar tree.

Join Now