Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Maria R.
Maria R.

Love this product been using since I was little when my mom made me wash dishes ! Leave my dishes so clean !
Laiken F.
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA

A classic. My grandma always had this product on hand! And plenty stores away just in case. Great dish soap!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH

Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH

Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
Estella A.
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA

One of my favs! I love this action packed degreaser! It smells so heavenly and cleans the dishes very well.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Merced, CA

Love the scent and the way it works! Big bang for the buck! It is a nice sunny fresh scented grease buster.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Denton, TX

I love Ajax lemon! Works great on greasy dishes and leaves dishes feeling and smelling wonderful and clean!
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

Ajax is always trustworthy, I know that every time I buy it will do the job. Great value, price is awesome!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL

Great degrading power. I love the lemon scent and the price is great it's affordable and really works well.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Palestine, Texas

We love using Ajax dish liquid soap. The lemon scented one smells so good. It works well being a degreaser!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now