Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Palestine, Texas

We love using Ajax dish liquid soap. The lemon scented one smells so good. It works well being a degreaser!
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

Ajax dish liquid is the only dish soap I use its my favorite and smells great love all the different sents.
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

Ajax is always trustworthy, I know that every time I buy it will do the job. Great value, price is awesome!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

I love the lemon scent, makes me feel like my dishes are extra clean. Works great and the color is pretty.
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV

I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Canton, GA

I loveeee this do much because it really works for oily pans. I love using this because it smells so good.
Jamila O.
Jamila O.

This liquid soap smells delitios. It's very similar to the green one and it cleans all of your silver ware
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Staten Island, NY

I love this dish soap this is my go to. Gets all the greAse and grime off quick and smells pretty good too
This dish washer works amazing and the smells is just so great over all. Plus this soap in a great budget.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

This soap is a pretty decent dupe for Dawn. It works well to wash dishes, but it makes the hands very dry.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now