Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Cypress, TX

A great product. Soft on your hand and it does nor require a lot. It is very good for the value. I highly recommend.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV

Great money value. However, typically get less soap for the money. Has great antibacterial components. Smells good.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL

Good price and works great. The smell isn't as great as some but still well worth the money! I would use it again !
Lulu M.
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA

Love the smell and the price but I do feel like I have to use more of it then o would with some of the other brands
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.

Smells pretty nice. It works alright. It takes some work, but it works alright for the price it is. Pretty alright!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Fairborn, OH

Always use ajax for everything its a great degreaser and also use it for everything in my house including my dishes
Alayna K.
Alayna K.
Atascadero,Ca

This dish soap is good for the price. Doesn't get all grease but most. Usually I have to wash pots ans pans twice .
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA

Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca

The degreaser part is a total joke but I do love this scent so it's pleasant to use unless you've got oily dishes.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??