Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Erin L.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA

Not only is this dish soap super reasonable but it gets the job done and doesn't take too much for lots of suds.
Karina L.
Karina L.

This Dishoap is everything lol I Love it . I buy it at my local grocery store . GOOD VALUE & not pricey at ALL .
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lawton, OK

This cuts out all the grease from food. I swear by Ajax. We always buys from our commissary Great for the price.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
Cypress, TX

It seems as though idly doesn't take out tough stains and grease very well. Also makes the skin on my hands peel
M A.
M A.

The Best dish soap I've found!! It also smells really good and doesn't dry my hands out like others I've tried!
Heather S.
Heather S.

Cleans even the hardest and greasiest pans no problem, great price, lasts months and doesn't dry out your hands
Sam M.
Sam M.
Marion, IA

Cheap cheap cheap and pretty good quality. the smell isn't overwhelming and helps with grease and stuck on food
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

Great cleaner when on a budget. Doesn't lather up as much as Dawn, and doesn't come in a big bottle like Dawn.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC

Love the clean smell along with how it cleans up small to big kitchen messes . I highly recommend this product
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX

This is the best soap for outdoor messes. Anything that has to do with dirt, grease or grime it takes care of.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now