Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Manuela A.
Manuela A.

I have used this brand in the past , but not any more. We use a different one I thinl its called seventh generation ?
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

Great when you're in a pinch and out of dish soap but not the best. It works gets the job done but not what I prefer.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Deptford

My favorite soap and I love the lemon smell it's make my sink smell fresh and clean. It also gets out the tough stuff
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.

This one is perfect when doing big dishes with tough stains. This works so well and keeps everything super spot clean
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV

I felt like I had to use twice as much to do the same job as other more effective dish detergents so I wasn't pleased
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX

Lemon dish soap is the best for helping your entire kitchen smell great and clean. Works great on hard to get stains!
Ajax has always been the favorite in my family, and when it comes to the lemon is a powerful fat starts . Very good!
Angel L.
Angel L.

Ajax makes a pretty good dish soap, and the lemon scent doesn't stay on the dishes. It also doesn't leave a residue.
Josette H.
Josette H.

I love ajax. Awesome cleaning products, and the dish soap really cuts that grease. I prefer it to most other brands.
Farm S.
Farm S.
Fairfield, Ca

99cents at good foodmaxx only. Sa very good deal for a good soap make my dishes clean and takes off all the grease .
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??