BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
Classic. Always cleans right the first time. Great value and you can find it almost anywhere.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Danville, KY
I love this product. Cheap! Does the job right :) this is alway my go to dish washing liquid.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
This degreaser really works! It makes so easy the work of washing dishes so dirty and greasy!
galdina r.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA
This a family favorite my mom loves it my sister and now me I just like my Ajax for my dishes
Sara N.
Sara N.
Chickamauga, GA
This smells so good! I keep a big bottle of this on hand at all times! This stuff works well.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Adelphi, MD
Degreaser, yes. But that's it. I keep this in the house for when my husband works on the car.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Cicero, IL
Leaves my dishes super clean and it smells awesome and don't need a lot to get the work done!
Molly J.
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
This dish soap is by far the best for dishes. It is thorough at removing the toughest grease.
Rabia A.
Rabia A.
Bought this bottle recently love it smell it really smells like lemons so it's a good product
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Smells amazing and gets the grease off of dishes with no problem. Awesome dish liquid to use.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??