Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
Classic. Always cleans right the first time. Great value and you can find it almost anywhere.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Danville, KY
I love this product. Cheap! Does the job right :) this is alway my go to dish washing liquid.
galdina r.
galdina r.
Fresno , Ca
This a family favorite my mom loves it my sister and now me I just like my Ajax for my dishes
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
This degreaser really works! It makes so easy the work of washing dishes so dirty and greasy!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Cicero, IL
Leaves my dishes super clean and it smells awesome and don't need a lot to get the work done!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Adelphi, MD
Degreaser, yes. But that's it. I keep this in the house for when my husband works on the car.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Smells amazing and gets the grease off of dishes with no problem. Awesome dish liquid to use.
Rabia A.
Rabia A.
Jan. 8, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Bought this bottle recently love it smell it really smells like lemons so it's a good product
Sara N.
Sara N.
Chickamauga , GA
This smells so good! I keep a big bottle of this on hand at all times! This stuff works well.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
This dish soap is by far the best for dishes. It is thorough at removing the toughest grease.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??