Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson , AZ

It's affordable, great to use and smells great. What more do you need does just what it needs to do for almost pennies!
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA

I've used the smaller ones, but I still like the product overall. This soap gets the job done and the smell is amazing.
Chrysanthe G.
Chrysanthe G.

It smells just like lemons which I don't really care for! So if you like the small of lemons then this one is for you!
Elizabeteh M.
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX

When your on a budget and need good dishwashing liquid this is the product to buy. I am very satisfied with the liquid
Alex S.
Alex S.
San Antonio, TX

The price for this is great. I wish the liquid was thicker, but it gets my dishes clean. I also like the smells of it.
Mis G.
Mis G.

My Dollar General pick when funds are tight. Okay at cutting grease but you have to use more vs brands like Palmolive.
Manda M.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL

Smells awesome, is not overpriced at all, and you get a good amount out of the amount of soap you use to clean dishes
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Fontana, CA

Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is a great degreaser. We are always satisfied when cleaning with this product.
Reilly Z.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA

Works great for hand washing dishes. Smells great. Leaves my dishes fresh and clean. Amazing product at a good price.
Johnetta H.
Johnetta H.

Great smell work wonder on dishes I used this product for years it always seem to get the job done with no complaints

Join Now