BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Ronnie B.
Independence, MO
I use this not only for dish washing but also general house hold cleaning! With any other leading brand soap I have to let dishes soak for a min. 10 minutes. But with Ajax Degreaser I dont have to.
Pamela C.
National City, CA
Cuts grease and food really well. Just wish had more sudsy bubbles. I love HOT water and lots of bubbles!! Other than that this does the trick as far and getting dishes clean
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ
I wouldnt go as far as a super degreaser, but Ajax is cheap. You can get dishes clean but its going to take more soap than expected. You'll go through the bottle pretty fast.
Megan R.
Works great on tough grease and smells amazing too. Have been using it for quite a while, and wpuld recomend it to anyone who wants to be tough on grease with little effort.
Bailey C.
New Egypt, NJ
Great price for a great powerful soap. I love the smell of lemons it's always so clean and it lingers in the kitchen even after the dishes are clean. Can't beat the price.
Melanie H.
Opelousas, LA
This dish liquid really works on tough hard to get off grease! Sometimes I'll soak my pots and pans and when I wash after soaking everything always comes out perfectly
Heba A.
Dearborn, MI
This is an excellent dish detergent - great for cleaning dishes even greasy baked on messes. I love the scents, I think I have bought them all. And the price is great.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
I really don't use dish liquid as much anymore, except for certain pots and pans. This stuff is great and super cheap.works better on my cookie sheets to degrease better than Dawn.
Meredith U.
Fenton, MI
This is a cheap soap, but I absolutely love it! Cuts through grease easily and leaves dishes feeling squeaky clean. Use it all the time, is my favorite soap brand to use!
Elizabeth M.
Hallelujah, a degreaser that actually works! I used this after roasting a chicken, and the grease spots came right out of the pan. My one complaint is that I wish I had
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??