Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Saint Louis, MO

I love that it's cheap and that it works. We've been purchasing this dish soap for as long as I can remember.
Harley R.
Harley R.

This is my most favorite dish soap product. I know that it will get almost everything in and off of my dishes
S M.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA

My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
Emily E.
Emily E.
West Lafayette

This is my favorite and go to dish soap. I love the scent and the job that gets done for the reasonable price
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA

YES! When it says it strips grease from your dishes, there is no doubt. The price is cheap & quality is high!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Probably my favorite dish soap to use. It's inexpensive, smells good, and doesn't take a lot to lather well.
joanna r.
joanna r.

Its alright. Sometimes it doesn't make a lot of soap(foam) and it doesn't take the grease out of the dishes.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH

Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
Ana s.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX

it smells like lemon's that's all I have to say . I recommend it to everyone .. who love the smell of lemons
Maria R.
Maria R.

Love this product been using since I was little when my mom made me wash dishes ! Leave my dishes so clean !
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now