BY AJAX #32 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Heba A.
Dearborn, MI
This is an excellent dish detergent - great for cleaning dishes even greasy baked on messes. I love the scents, I think I have bought them all. And the price is great.
Meredith U.
Fenton, MI
This is a cheap soap, but I absolutely love it! Cuts through grease easily and leaves dishes feeling squeaky clean. Use it all the time, is my favorite soap brand to use!
Muito bom pra desengordurar a cozinha ...banheiro .deixa sua limpeza diária bem mais fácil ...toda do a de casa deveria experimentar. ..e muito eficiente esse produto.
Melanie H.
Opelousas, LA
This dish liquid really works on tough hard to get off grease! Sometimes I'll soak my pots and pans and when I wash after soaking everything always comes out perfectly
Olivia B.
This product is one of my top three dish washing liquids. The smell fills my kitchen with lemons. It also helps get out this tough grease marks. One con is sometimes my hands get really dry if I have a lot of dishes to wash.
Kimberly S.
This dish soap works really well; love the lemon. It's super affordable too and you can buy it anywhere. I go straight for it in the aisle when I need more dish soap.
Maria P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Aside from using dawn which is a little more expensive than Ajax we love to use this brand at home because not only is it cheap but it gets the job done and I love the scent recommend it.
Lilian B.
Hartsdale, NY
One of my favorite things uff save my life lol helps a lot make my life easier and that don't have price I'll get it on target is a good deal going on true December
Christina F.
Good dish soap for the price. Other than the generic brand my grocery store sells, this is the most inexpensive dish soap at the store! And it gets the job done just fine
Jaden G.
Midland, TX
Really cleans the dishes , no residue , fights tough grease . All around it's just a good soap to use ! Also it doesn't dry out your hands and it smells really good
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??