Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

This works awesome especially on greasy pans! I use oils a lot for veggies and salads and this always removes it easily!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Patterson, CA

Works well but I still find you need to soak really greasy pans for awhile to help it work and break them up with water.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

I use Ajax a lot and I have use it for a long time and it's good nothing to complain about it gets your dishes cleaned .
Katy F.
Katy F.
Kansas City, MO

I'm very picky when it comes to my dish soap and this one is awesome. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way
Beth B.
Beth B.
Elmira, NY

With a toddler in the house, there are always a ton of dishes, and I have found this is the best value that works well.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA

Great and strong on the dishes but soft on my hands. My hands dry out very easily but I don't have any issues with Ajax
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, Ny

Great for cutting grease, smells good and is cheap. Can't go wrong. I bought it at the dollar store and will buy again.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA

Love using this for pots and pans. Gets out the grease. And does the job very well. Also like using it for baking pans.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

I usually buy this because of the price. It works just as well as other products. Not sure what else do I say about it.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

A lot of soap for your money. It is ALWAYS cheaper than its competitors. Suds last a long time and leaves dishes clean.

Join Now