Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.

Again for the price if I run out of something I'll grab this on the fly. Works but would rather use Dawn.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA

A little rough on the hands but for a low price It does the job on the dishes. I prefer Palmolive & Dawn!
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Pharr, TX

My husband and I love citrus scents so when we can afford cheap brand, this is the first one on our lists
Dafny A.
Dafny A.
São Luiz Gonzaga, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil

Muito desengordurante, fácil e prático além do cheirinho delicioso. Sem aquele esfrega esfrega. recommendo
Lynette T.
Lynette T.
Norcross, GA

Very nice soap. Love how it makes a lot of bubbles. Leaves dishes nice and clean. Good price & affordable
Angela F.
Angela F.

Always a great soap. It does actually cut the grease better than most dish washing liquids. Great scent.
shraddha n.
shraddha n.
Hyattsville, MD

Good value for money. cheaper than gain. tough on greases. fresh scent and lathers. overall good product
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC

It a good product and it cleans well. It's vital the grease and food particles. I recommend this product
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg, SC

Gets thing really clean .l like using it to washy car at times. Best for cleaning shoe and shoe strings.
Laykee W.
Laykee W.
Jackson, MS

This soap has been brought throughout my family for generations. And my mom just loves the citrus smell.

Join Now