Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Haley P.
Haley P.
Jacksonville

I love Ajax. They normally have a lot more scents to try and I like to switch it up. My mom always used this brand too.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA

Love using this for pots and pans. Gets out the grease. And does the job very well. Also like using it for baking pans.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

A lot of soap for your money. It is ALWAYS cheaper than its competitors. Suds last a long time and leaves dishes clean.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

Great for cutting grease, smells good and is cheap. Can't go wrong. I bought it at the dollar store and will buy again.
Leanna J.
Leanna J.
Dallas, TX

Cleaned my baby bottles with this soap and it made him spit up..........:. The end of this review I hope it was helpful
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA

I've used the smaller ones, but I still like the product overall. This soap gets the job done and the smell is amazing.
Gets grease stains and.hard to wash areas out so easy !!! I love the lemon smell, its super refreshing the beat soap !
Annisa N.
Annisa N.
Indianapolis, IN

Great for if you're working with a budget! Definitely try it out...

Ajax is that brand that has been trusted for years
Elizabeteh M.
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX

When your on a budget and need good dishwashing liquid this is the product to buy. I am very satisfied with the liquid
Isabel O.
Isabel O.

Excelente para quitar la grasa más pegada, en mi hogar se usa este desgrasante, es de buena calidad, y de buen aroma.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now