BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Kristy P.
West Jordan, UT
A little goes a long way with this dish soap lasts me almost a month. Its perfect for the greasy dishes that usually have to soak & sit but with this soap that process is out the window.
Shanquetta T.
Artesia, MS
I like the fact that this detergent has a great value. I don't like the fact that you have to use so much to get the dishes clean. I would buy again because of the price and I would recommend to people on a budget.
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
I always buy the lemon scent. It just smells so good. This does a great job at cutting grease and making dishes shine. It’s so affordable too. I get it at Walmart for a dollar! It’s our go to brand.
Jobelle M.
Austin, TX
I have been using the brand for years! Other liquid dish soaps do not compare. Be sure to moisturize afterwards because this soap strips everything off your skin while you wash dishes.
avé F.
Buford, GA
This lemon type dish soap is amazing. it's definitely affordable and keeps ur dishes nice and clean. the scent is wonderful it's very refreshing. and I would recommend this to others.
Sarah G.
Its an okay dish soap,but it doesn't seem to help get the grease out of stuff as easily as other soaps. I have trued different products from ajax and they are okay but could be improved.
Michelle S.
Liscomb, IA
Recent purchase as it had a coupon as well as on sale making it a great price. So far satisfied but don't feel comfortable giving a full review unless I have been using it longer
Is really good, it does not hurt your hands, but it is an excellent fat starter and not only removes fat from a dish, it can be from the kitchen too. Also has a very pleasant aroma, I recommend it
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Ajax it gets my dishes super clean! I prefer the orange scented one but the lemon one is just as good. Smells amazing game and does a great cleaning job. Plus it's affordable!!
Maria G.
Fresno, CA
This product is not as good as I thought it would be I have to use more than I want to, to make sure my dishes are washed right. You have to use a lot of soap to get it to work
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??