Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

Great cleaner when on a budget. Doesn't lather up as much as Dawn, and doesn't come in a big bottle like Dawn.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX

This is the best soap for outdoor messes. Anything that has to do with dirt, grease or grime it takes care of.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC

Love the clean smell along with how it cleans up small to big kitchen messes . I highly recommend this product
Sierra B.
Sierra B.

This dish liquid works well to walk your dishes. It is fairly cheap to buy big bottles of and it smells great.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Saint Louis, MO

I love that it's cheap and that it works. We've been purchasing this dish soap for as long as I can remember.
S M.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA

My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
Harley R.
Harley R.

This is my most favorite dish soap product. I know that it will get almost everything in and off of my dishes
Emily E.
Emily E.
West Lafayette

This is my favorite and go to dish soap. I love the scent and the job that gets done for the reasonable price
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA

YES! When it says it strips grease from your dishes, there is no doubt. The price is cheap & quality is high!
Ines D.
Ines D.
Milford, CT

It does the job. good degreaser and doesnt harm my hands. its what it it. Still love palmolive better though
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now