Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA

Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
samantha w.
samantha w.
San Diego, CA

My go to sign cell it's sooo cheap! I can get a large bottle for $1 and it's same quality of more expensive brand.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
ORLANDO, FL

Its kind of ok! It does the job but nothing fantastic or amazing I got a Gallon of that thing waiting to change it
Ashleey N.
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS

This stinks. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them by hand. This smells like awful. Works good but stinks
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This soap is just ok. I like a more concentrated soap as not to waste too much. It does clean effectively though .
Yusra K.
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ

I think that lemon is the great cleaning agent and since this detergent has that I love it. The smell is amazing!!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL

My absolute favorite! A lot goes a long way and it gets everything very clean. I recommend this over dawn any day.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca

The degreaser part is a total joke but I do love this scent so it's pleasant to use unless you've got oily dishes.
Naya L.
Naya L.
South Bend, IN

This works pretty well although i have seen dish detergents work better but it works fine just to wash the dishes
Merry L.
Merry L.
Decatur, IL

I love this product. It smells so good. It's a staple in my art room! Super low price. I buy mine at Dollar Tree.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now