Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Mission, TX

I love the smell I feel the dishes are more clean using this brand I have tried everything and so far this is the only I have liked
K'Lynn M.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX

Great dishwashing liquid! Works well and smells clean. If you're looking for something good to wash your dishes with give it a try.
Jenne M.
Jenne M.

One if the other classic dish soaps I'm my household. Great smell and super tough in grease. Strong smell to get rid of food odors.
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.

My mother like to switch between her favorite soaps. I guess it's kind of like a mood thing lol she loves Ajax dish washing liquid.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI

I love this dish washing soap and I love the price. It smells great and is a great value! I love it and this is what I get the most
Laura E.
Laura E.
Indio, CA

Smells great, cleases your dishes good but when cutting grease, I don't like it all too well. Doesn't clean clear on greased pans.
Scherelly E.
Scherelly E.

al tener limon, este detergente es buenisimo para arrancar la grasa de los platos y las ollas sucias. Ademas tiene buena fragancia
Chantel V.
Chantel V.
Anaheim, CA

Great soap with an excellent price.
Cuts grease and hard to remove foods from dishes and silverware.
Smells good and lathers well.
Jeremy C.
Jeremy C.
Fairhaven, MA

Works as advertised, cuts the grease, and smells great. Would recommend giving it a try, switched from dawn to save a couple bucks
Frances F.
Frances F.
Highland, CA

I only buy this dish soap i think it works very well especially on my greesey pans its not expensive at all and u get a big bottle

Join Now