Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Josette H.
Josette H.

I love ajax. Awesome cleaning products, and the dish soap really cuts that grease. I prefer it to most other brands.
Angel L.
Angel L.

Ajax makes a pretty good dish soap, and the lemon scent doesn't stay on the dishes. It also doesn't leave a residue.
Farm S.
Farm S.
Fairfield, Ca

99cents at good foodmaxx only. Sa very good deal for a good soap make my dishes clean and takes off all the grease .
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.

Smells pretty nice. It works alright. It takes some work, but it works alright for the price it is. Pretty alright!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Fairborn, OH

Always use ajax for everything its a great degreaser and also use it for everything in my house including my dishes
Alayna K.
Alayna K.

This dish soap is good for the price. Doesn't get all grease but most. Usually I have to wash pots ans pans twice .
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV

Great money value. However, typically get less soap for the money. Has great antibacterial components. Smells good.
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA

Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale hts, Il

I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL

Good price and works great. The smell isn't as great as some but still well worth the money! I would use it again !
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now