Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Emily F.
Emily F.
I don't think this works any more than the normal brands so I don't know why it has a special label
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
It's a nice smelling strong dish soap. It cuts thru all the gunk and leaves our dishes just great.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Nov. 18, 2016, 3:21 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It smells great and doesnt damage my hands. It removes tough grease that sticks to dishes so easy.
Sherice W.
Sherice W.
Don't like it ... Leaves my dishes still looking dirty. I need a shine on my glasses not a grime.
mireya l.
mireya l.
El Paso, TX
Nov. 1, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I work very well, I use it for a long time, remove very fat dishes is very clean and no bad smell
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
Indianapolis, IN
Gets the job done for cheap and doesn't dry out your hands. the smell isn't horrible. no residue.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
New Hartford , NY
This is a very inexpensive dish detergent with a strong lemon scent that gets the job done right.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Franklin
This works really well and has a really nice scent! there are a lot of bubbles when I get through
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Works good, you get what you pay for so to speak. it works but isn't my first choice for dish soap
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
Love Ajax dish liquid. I buy it all the time. It get my dishes clean and kill germs on my hands.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??