BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Chrissy S.
Wahiawa, HI
I have to say, the price is amazing. and it gets the job done! i will be buying this again.
Jessica B.
Pawtucket, RI
Liquid works great and love the smell of lemons. It makes me feel like my dishes are clean.
Brando R.
Osseo, MN
Takes out grease with some good elbow grease. Smells good and doesn't do damage to my hands
Sara Z.
Compton, CA
Great for dishes. I buy the biggest one they have, it lasts forever. I wash a lot of dishes!
Erika R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Es un buen producto tiene un olor riquisimo lo recomiendo es exelente para las amas de casa
Victoria F.
Portland , ME
Super affordable. This product works just as well as the more expensive brands. And Francis
Brittany F.
Pretty good price and cleans the dishes really well. Makes the dishes sparkle and dirt free
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
I actually can not use this brand.. Every time I have tried I ended up breaking out from it
Jataveya W.
Antelope, Ca
It's gets greasy stuff when u make something greasy it gets it off or just food in general.
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL
This is just as good as dawn. If not better. Cheaper than dawn and has the same end result.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??