Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
samantha w.
samantha w.
San Diego, CA

My go to sign cell it's sooo cheap! I can get a large bottle for $1 and it's same quality of more expensive brand.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
ORLANDO, FL

Its kind of ok! It does the job but nothing fantastic or amazing I got a Gallon of that thing waiting to change it
Verónica H.
Verónica H.

Uso ajax para limpiar todo hasta manchas de ropa y más olor a limon, para lavar la vajilla, y el tope de la cocina
Ashleey N.
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS

This stinks. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them by hand. This smells like awful. Works good but stinks
Yusra K.
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ

I think that lemon is the great cleaning agent and since this detergent has that I love it. The smell is amazing!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This soap is just ok. I like a more concentrated soap as not to waste too much. It does clean effectively though .
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca

The degreaser part is a total joke but I do love this scent so it's pleasant to use unless you've got oily dishes.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL

My absolute favorite! A lot goes a long way and it gets everything very clean. I recommend this over dawn any day.
Naya L.
Naya L.

This works pretty well although i have seen dish detergents work better but it works fine just to wash the dishes
Paola F.
Paola F.
North Hollywood, CA

Grt smeelll great quality and great price highly recommended in my home never is absent please go head and try it
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now