BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Works great. The smell is okay, but as long as it cleans the dishes that's all that really matters.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
It smells great and doesnt damage my hands. It removes tough grease that sticks to dishes so easy.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield , CA
It's a nice smelling strong dish soap. It cuts thru all the gunk and leaves our dishes just great.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
New Hartford , NY
This is a very inexpensive dish detergent with a strong lemon scent that gets the job done right.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Works good, you get what you pay for so to speak. it works but isn't my first choice for dish soap
Laura B.
Laura B.
Franklin
This works really well and has a really nice scent! there are a lot of bubbles when I get through
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
Indianapolis, IN
Gets the job done for cheap and doesn't dry out your hands. the smell isn't horrible. no residue.
mireya l.
mireya l.
El Paso, TX
I work very well, I use it for a long time, remove very fat dishes is very clean and no bad smell
Sherice W.
Sherice W.
Don't like it ... Leaves my dishes still looking dirty. I need a shine on my glasses not a grime.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
Love Ajax dish liquid. I buy it all the time. It get my dishes clean and kill germs on my hands.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??