Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA

This is my favorite dish soap! The lemon scent just smells so so good! You only need very little bit to get the job done!
Lemervin U.
Lemervin U.
New York, New York

I don't like, it seems like to have to use the whole bottle to clean it the dishes and all stuff, I don't really like it
Pretty average soap works well to get the smell off dishes and pretty well concentrated so it doesn't take a lot to work
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX

This brand of dish soap is great. They always have coupons available. On the plus side they also sell it at dollar tree.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
El Paso, TX

I like this product, it smells great, and clean dishes so nice. Is very good for me and is inexpensive. I use it always.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Patterson, CA

Works well but I still find you need to soak really greasy pans for awhile to help it work and break them up with water.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

I use Ajax a lot and I have use it for a long time and it's good nothing to complain about it gets your dishes cleaned .
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

This works awesome especially on greasy pans! I use oils a lot for veggies and salads and this always removes it easily!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ

It's affordable, great to use and smells great. What more do you need does just what it needs to do for almost pennies!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Jacksonville

I love Ajax. They normally have a lot more scents to try and I like to switch it up. My mom always used this brand too.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??