BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Ajax is a good inexpensive dish liquid. It cleans my dishes well. I use more of it but I don't mind.
Debbie E.
Debbie E.
Auburndale, FL
I have been using this product for over 15 years. I use nothing else. Expensive isn't always better.
Bridgette M.
Bridgette M.
Crosby, TX
This is a goos dish washing soap. Cuts through grease efficiently. Does not leave spots when drying.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Works great. The smell is okay, but as long as it cleans the dishes that's all that really matters.
Edgar Daniel T.
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR
Smells really good l, washes the dishes so good, I always use it and my family always use it too l!
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this one in the past but sometimes my hands finish ugly for the dishsoap so i change my mind
Annick B.
Annick B.
No lo he usado . Pero estaria dispuesta a usarlo. He escuchado buenos comentarios a cerca del mismo
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA
Great value. Works well at getting stuck on food off. Doesn't leave a film. Leaves hands super soft
Heather N.
Heather N.
Navasota, TX
Works good on big pots and pans that have baked on food or greasy residue. Normal has a good scent.
Jacky F.
Jacky F.
Fontana, CA
Gtes the job done and makes it easy. Lathers up well. Smells good too. Also leave hands feeling dry
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??