Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Jayleen R.
Jayleen R.

Its good quality and brings alot, the smell isn't as strong but it does cut down on grease. I usually buy the packs that brkng 2 at a time.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Moreno Valley, CA

Out of all the smells, this one smells the best. Leaves it smelling disinfected and clean. I always carry multiple bottles of this at home
Sophia J.
Sophia J.

Traditional lemon smell, cleans off stubborn strains really well and doesn't cause dry or cracked skin in the hands like some other brands
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Claxton, GA

This is a great lemon scented dist soap. It cuts grease & cleans dishes well. Its pretty cheap and is definitely something we use a lot of.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN

Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland, TX

It is quite drying on your hands but it does get the job done! It is very friendly on your wallet and you can buy it at any grocery store
Khustaba N.
Khustaba N.
Arlington, VA

My mom uses it, my grandma uses it, and now I also use it! I love buying the bigger bottle. Great price, great product and great quality.
Charity s.
Charity s.
Flint, MI

This stuff does not work. It leaves an oily residue after and my dishes become greasy as well. I would not recommend this product at all.
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
Marietta, GA

I love the lemon scented version of this. They all smell great really and they are very reasonably priced. It leaves my dishes sparkling.
Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL

This is basically the only dish washer we use. It's antibacterial and it really gets rid of the grease which is always a pain to get off

Join Now