BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
Blue Island, IL
This brand is by far my fav! It smells SO GOOD and it does a FANTASTIC JOB! Seriously no complaints.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Ajax is a good inexpensive dish liquid. It cleans my dishes well. I use more of it but I don't mind.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
Great soap does what it needs to do. It also smell great and its an effective brand smells nice too.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I don't think this works any more than the normal brands so I don't know why it has a special label
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Great value. Works well at getting stuck on food off. Doesn't leave a film. Leaves hands super soft
Edgar Daniel T.
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR
Smells really good l, washes the dishes so good, I always use it and my family always use it too l!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Works great. The smell is okay, but as long as it cleans the dishes that's all that really matters.
Jacky F.
Jacky F.
Fontana, CA
Gtes the job done and makes it easy. Lathers up well. Smells good too. Also leave hands feeling dry
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this one in the past but sometimes my hands finish ugly for the dishsoap so i change my mind
Annick B.
Annick B.
No lo he usado . Pero estaria dispuesta a usarlo. He escuchado buenos comentarios a cerca del mismo
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??