Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
It is good and does the job, but dry thoroughly clean much the hand, you need to use protection, has a pleasant fragrance.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

The best for remove grease. And doesn't leave my hands rusty. It's OK talking about prices.. Really Ajax is what I preffer
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Works well at cutting the grease and has a pleasant scent. Do not need to use a whole bunch as a a little goes a long way.
Kristine T.
Kristine T.

Works great, is at a good price. Cleans well and has a good smell to it. It's nice that I can buy it just about anywhere.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Coronado, CA

This product is wonderfully priced and does a great job on grease. It smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
This product works great and especially for those pans with tough grease on it. It works wonders. Also good on the hands.
kylie s.
kylie s.

not what i thought but its great for washing up after spaghetti bolognaise. my dish water didnt go yucky from the grease.
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oak view , Ca

This is my favorite dish soap! The lemon scent just smells so so good! You only need very little bit to get the job done!
Mia S.
Mia S.

This is the only dish soap I use because it works, has a good price and comes in a large jug that can last me for months.
Havilland H.
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY

This dish soap smells great to me because I like the smell of lemon. Also it cleans very well just like the other scents.

Join Now