Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV

Great money value. However, typically get less soap for the money. Has great antibacterial components. Smells good.
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.

Smells pretty nice. It works alright. It takes some work, but it works alright for the price it is. Pretty alright!
Alayna K.
Alayna K.

This dish soap is good for the price. Doesn't get all grease but most. Usually I have to wash pots ans pans twice .
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Fairborn, OH

Always use ajax for everything its a great degreaser and also use it for everything in my house including my dishes
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL

My absolute favorite! A lot goes a long way and it gets everything very clean. I recommend this over dawn any day.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca

The degreaser part is a total joke but I do love this scent so it's pleasant to use unless you've got oily dishes.
samantha w.
samantha w.
San Diego, CA

My go to sign cell it's sooo cheap! I can get a large bottle for $1 and it's same quality of more expensive brand.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This soap is just ok. I like a more concentrated soap as not to waste too much. It does clean effectively though .
Ashleey N.
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS

This stinks. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them by hand. This smells like awful. Works good but stinks
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
ORLANDO, FL

Its kind of ok! It does the job but nothing fantastic or amazing I got a Gallon of that thing waiting to change it
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now