BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
great smell, great bargain. most affordable dish soap and it cleans the dishes very well. only downside is it tends to be more liquidy as oppose to thick, but overall it works well for the price.
Ashley T.
The best soap out there! Better than dawn! Fights grease so much better for less. Cleans dishes great and smells amazing. The price is affordable which makes it even better! Recommend to everyone!
Savannah G.
Carthage
I've not used anything else on my dishes in a long time. This is better than dawn to me. I use only a little bit and it does all of my dishes. I love how I don't have to scrub my dishes as well.
Marycarmen M.
Baldwin Park, CA
The smell is really nice , it does nice work with cleaning the plates . I would recommend , the only problem is that my hands end up really dry after . Over all great product gets the job done .
Vanessa R.
Ajax has been in my family for years, we won't trade it for anything. It is our absolute favorite. If you really want a dish soap to remove ALL the grease from your dishes, Ajax is the only way
Shayla B.
Lafayette, LA
The big bottles last me a very long time, a little goes a long way when washing dishes with this liquid. It's makes a lot of suds. I try to buy the lemon or orange scents majority of the time.
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL
cleans my dishes well and cuts the grease. smell s great and most of the time the price is reasonable.I use this product alot. It is effective in cleaning but is sometimes harsh on my hands.
Lexi C.
Works pretty well, but I'm not a big fans on the lemon scent. You can usually catch this on sale at your local grocery store for pretty cheap. However, I do not think it works as well as Dawn.
Rachel B.
Bamberg, SC
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid this is pretty much the only dish liquid I use. It works great, smells great and is always one of the most inexpensive products on the shelf.
destiny v.
Best soap ever not as expensive as the other nice clean amell and get dishes clean supper well. It also dose not cheat you on how much you get i get more out of this then i do the dawn bottles
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??