Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Angel L.
Angel L.

Ajax makes a pretty good dish soap, and the lemon scent doesn't stay on the dishes. It also doesn't leave a residue.
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI

Very good . at getting rid of grease!!!!! Great scent also and gets very bubbly.... Don't have to use a huge amount!
Ajax has always been the favorite in my family, and when it comes to the lemon is a powerful fat starts . Very good!
Josette H.
Josette H.

I love ajax. Awesome cleaning products, and the dish soap really cuts that grease. I prefer it to most other brands.
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Allenhurst, GA

Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV

Great money value. However, typically get less soap for the money. Has great antibacterial components. Smells good.
Alayna K.
Alayna K.

This dish soap is good for the price. Doesn't get all grease but most. Usually I have to wash pots ans pans twice .
samantha w.
samantha w.
San Diego, CA

My go to sign cell it's sooo cheap! I can get a large bottle for $1 and it's same quality of more expensive brand.
Verónica H.
Verónica H.

Uso ajax para limpiar todo hasta manchas de ropa y más olor a limon, para lavar la vajilla, y el tope de la cocina
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now