Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
springfield, IL

Good dish soap takes grease off the pans . not bad for the price. on the smell is kinda strong it does smell like lemons .
The best dish detergent for the money! I made the mistake once of buying the cheap dollar brand at the store. Never again!
Tammie C.
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA

It's not expensive and it does the job . Break grease easily too . But you do tend to use a bit more than some other soaps
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Whittier, CA

We use this soap all the time! And been using it for years. Works great and cleans well! And the price is very affordable.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is a very good dish soap. It has abundant suds and cleans well and you don't have to use alot. Very affordable price.
Jamila J.
Jamila J.
Newark , Nj

I use it cause it cuts the grease well. Its like my third runner up. I would recommend but it just would not be my first.
Mia S.
Mia S.

This is the only dish soap I use because it works, has a good price and comes in a large jug that can last me for months.
Constance D.
Constance D.
San Leandro, Ca

Really gets grease good LOL leedect product to clean your grill with or kitchen fan good, we all know that gets greasy!!!
Deidre B.
Deidre B.
Carmichael, CA

Had to use so much to get through dish it felt like a cheep and it was very very thin. I will not buy this product again.
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA

This is my favorite dish soap! The lemon scent just smells so so good! You only need very little bit to get the job done!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??