Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA

Very good get all the sort and the fat away ..!!!! And I use only one drop . So you won't spend a lot of product and still works perfect
Lakadrian W.
Lakadrian W.

Ajax is a good dish washing liquid but it has a clean smell as well as good cleaning power. It cuts grease and left over food very well.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX

I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY

I love this dish soap. It's so very cheap but is great soap. My family goes through soap so quickly but it's okay bc this soap is cheap.
courtney L.
courtney L.

Super awesome and perfect price!! We use this all the time. It always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and bright. And it smells awesome!
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi

I just love lemon scented things for anything in the kitchen or any sort of cleaning product. This is inexpensive and works really well.
Sara Douglas L.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL

This lemon dish soap smells great. It leaves my sink smelling good after too. It is a good price for the amount of soap you are getting.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Loveland, OH

Use this product on the daily. Good to use on your dishes for a refreshing smell and to get stains out of you run out of stain remover.
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
Terre Haute, IN

Ajax Super De greaser lemon dish liquid is a cheap but effective detergent to get your dishes done. For a little boost add baking soda.
crystal v.
crystal v.
Homestead, FL

This detergent my no used it since I was a child and she still does and it's very great with greace it remove everything off ure dishes

Join Now