BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Best soap! It leaves the dishes all soapy and clean! The lemon scent smells fresh and so clean!
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
I only use this when im broke,and it works ok. Its just not my favourite and dont like using it
Amanda L.
Cheap cheap cheap but gets the job done! Smells great, tons of options in Ajax as far as smells
Brooke R.
Wills point, Tx
Love the smell and how awesome it works for hard to get food in the bottom of pans and dishes!
Golda N.
This has always been at my mothers house so I'm very familiar with this scent, it's a classic.
bea f.
Bought this bottle recently love it smell it really smells like lemons so it's a good product
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
Classic. Always cleans right the first time. Great value and you can find it almost anywhere.
Ashley O.
Cicero, IL
Leaves my dishes super clean and it smells awesome and don't need a lot to get the work done!
Danielle B.
Danville, KY
I love this product. Cheap! Does the job right :) this is alway my go to dish washing liquid.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA
This a family favorite my mom loves it my sister and now me I just like my Ajax for my dishes
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??