Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Lakeshia J.
Lakeshia J.

Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.
Sirius H.
Sirius H.
Doral, FL

No se si es porque contenga limon, pero realmente desengrasa, a veces limpio la cocina con este producto y tambien funciona.
C F.
C F.
Bowie, MD

Very good quality for the price it works just as eff5as more expensive brands a b day can found, for dollar at dollar stores
Alexsis S.
Alexsis S.

I regularly use this soap. I personally love all of the scents. In addition it's super affordable and cleans my dishes well!
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.

I love the lemony scent of this dish soap and it helps that this is one that my family has been using ever since I was born
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Lawrenceville, GA

Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love this product. Great for cleaning dishes and is usually under $1.00.
Tara B.
Tara B.
roanoke, va

this detergent works fairly well on grease. my only complaint is the scent. it smells like pine sol and gives me a headache
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL

This soap takes away the dirt and grim and never disappoints. Also, by adding a little bleach it takes away all the grease!
maria m.
maria m.
San Diego, CA

Its fresh and wont leave your dishes with an after smell of egg or what ever u ate on them & its not to rough on your hands
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Works well at cutting the grease and has a pleasant scent. Do not need to use a whole bunch as a a little goes a long way.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??