BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Christina S.
This product smells gray and works great too. The only complaint is have is having to use a large amount to get the job done correctly. Otherwise, great product!
Brittney W.
Athens, GA
Best degreaser dishwashing soap I use it to wash all my pots and pans, and it gets the grease gone super fast. My grandpa also uses it when has grease on his hands from working on the truck and it works wonders
marle t.
Very good this product. I have no complaints about it, I would continue to buy it because I have obtained good results, it does not damage my hands and clean my dishes well. Its smell is delicious.
This brand would continue to use because so far I have not had any problems with their products
Stormy D.
Ajax is a good brand of dish soap. It's good for the price and a little goes a long way. They have a variety of scents but I always like lemon and citrus scents.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
The only dish soap I'll ever use. It's what my
mom uses and it's what I use! I use is to refill my sponge scrubber that has a handle reservoir for dish soap. It's a great value and has a really nice scent.
Nayetzi P.
Canyon, TX
This dish soap is so strong in removing oils. It even came in handy when I got oil on some of my clothing and this helped remove it immediately! It was such a relief because I hate when clothes go to waste
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV
As a college student I'm always looking for something cheap and affordable for my dishes. I always use this brand because it's inexpensive and it gets the job done!
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
This has always been what my family used ever since i was small. i love the lemony and zesty smell of the lemon scent. it foams up perfectly and very inexpensive.
Madi G.
Kissimmee, FL
This stuff is okay. I really like the fresh smell, and it does well with grease. I prefer stronger smelling dish soaps though, and this one doesn't really compare. However if I'm low on revenue and need a better deal, I always choose this one.
Allie K.
This product is awesome! It really gets dishes clean and it helps you not have to scrub and scrub. It is easy to use and the scent is awesome! I would totally buy this again and I recommend to anyone!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??