Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Katy F.
Katy F.
Phoenix, AZ

Ajax is the BEST soap for your money! They are always prices fairly and gets the dishes clean. I love the different scents they have and the amount of soap you get in each bottle for your money. I wish it kept your hands soft even though you are doing the dishes. That is my only complaint.
Liz M.
Liz M.
OAKLAND, California

Éste es uno de los productos que me gusta muchísimo también porque quita la grasa deja esos vasos limpios aparte de que es super económico esa es otra de las cosas que me encanta por ser tan económico hace su trabajo y como tiene que ser de quitar la grasa y los hablo así con esa excelente
Macie G.
Macie G.
Florence , SC

This dish soap is affordable and washes your dishes pretty good. It smells really good, it's effective when getting out food stains and for washing tough dishes! You can get this for just a dollar at your local dollar stuff, so this is a great pick when your on a tight budget, I love it!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Dearborn Heights, MI

My experience with AJAX has been mediocre. I purchased it from Walmart and it was a good value in comparison to other brands. The scent smells fresh and clean. However it does not clean away grease very well and is very drying on the hands so I do not think I would purchase it again.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Trinity, TX

I make messes while cooking and often have to leave pans out overnight to soak in soapy water. With Ajax I've noticed my soaking times are down to an hour or so and I have minimal scrubbing left afterwords. Sometimes it's about a dollar more than other soaps but I really enjoy using it.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL

I love lemony stuff it just makes me feel like my house is so clean!!! Even though I prefer other brands over Ajax I would say that they are top competitor, I love the way a lot of their products mall also and occasionally I'll still pick up some Ajax over the brand that I normally buy.
Meg S.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL

This stuff smells so dang good. Any cleaning product that smells like citrus pretty much has me on board. I feel like this product is a great value for how much soap you get in the bottle. I found mine at dollar tree, but I have seen it at other places like Walmart, Big Lots and Publix
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.

It cleans the dishes well but the smell is not that pleasant. I like how my dishes look and feel when I wash them with this soap. I just don't like the smell that's left on my hands when I wash the dishes or the smell of the dish soap in general. Other than the smell it's a good soap!
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.

Ajax has been around forever as always work I found out this one is the best one to use specially when you got the greasy dishes to do it always makes the dishes not greasy even the plastic ones that always have that filmy filling on them after washing but with Ajax they no longer do
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Northfield, OH

A little goes a VERY long way. This is the most economical choice for dish soap, yet it never disappoints. I use this on loose sponges, in my cleaning sponge wand, and a little in pots and pans to soak when I have tough, baked on mess. I alwasy return to AJAX, regardless of the type.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now