BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This product gets all the dirty grease off my plates and leaves them squeaky clean. It's very effective and I would highly recommend it. I got it at my Fred Meyer because it was cheap and it got the job done. I have it on my grocery list now. This is great for college students.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
San Francisco, CA
For me, this is a good detergent to use on a day-to-day basis. It helps me keep my dishes clean with just a few drops. The scent is light and refreshing. I've added a teaspoon of baking soda to a portion of it to better fight greasy pans, pots and bowls. I would buy it again.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
Whenever I'm feeling lazy I always put them dishes into the dishwasher and this is something I really like to use because I feel like it really leaves my dishes clean and smelling delicious, I like it that it removes every left over from them and it leaves them shiny of clean
Tredia T.
Tredia T.
Love this brand of dish soap.. It's full of aroma, rich, & cuts through grease like a pro. I always buy the biggest bottle (like 44 oz) because its that good & it's inexpensive (like $3)... Can be found at stores like Target, Walmart, Family dollar, Dollar general, Fred's etc
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Ajax is one of my least favorite detergents. Does not even compare to other brands for cutting grease and stains. I will use it for dishes that are going into the dishwasher anyway. That's about it. The only positives are that it is gentle on my hands and always smells nice.
JJ B.
JJ B.
It does a good job on grease. To do most dishes you only need a small amount of this Ajax degreaser. It makes a lot of suds. I usually purchase from local stores. Most stores in my area now have Ajax products. I would buy this again. I also use this as a cleaner in my home.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Davis, OK
Love the super clean lemon scent that this Ajax dish soap leaves behind. Leaves our kitchen smelling fresh and clean after each use. Works well to remove tough grease and food, even if it has been sitting for a few days (oops.) Super affordable, would definitely recommend.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
My mom uses this dish soap a lot and so I bought it to use and I love it! It gets the dishes clean and it smells good! This dish soap is effective in helping to clean the dishes (even tough, stuck on food!) I would definitely buy this again as it is cheap for what you get!
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Lynchburg, VA
This stuff is cheap, and doesn't smell harsh at all. My hands always end up really soft after I use it, and it really helps me get a good clean on my dishes. A bottle lasts a really long time, as you don't need a lot to get the job done. I prefer it to any other dish soap.
sarah d.
sarah d.
Long Beach, CA
Of all the dish soaps, this one is low on the price scale. I buy this soap when I am low on funds, but I usually regret it because I have to use so much! Their scents are nice, but the bottle lasts half as long as the more expensive brands. This is my emergency soap only.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??