Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Belleville, MI

Classic Ajax, classic lemon scent. Ajax is as promised, a super degreaser. It can be used to prep hard to clean dishes for the dishwasher or even for everyday hand washing. Gentle on dishes, tough on stains. (Gentle on hands, because we all use our dish soap and hand soap, who are we kidding)
marle t.
marle t.

Very good this product. I have no complaints about it, I would continue to buy it because I have obtained good results, it does not damage my hands and clean my dishes well. Its smell is delicious.
This brand would continue to use because so far I have not had any problems with their products
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY

I feel like my family has been using this dish liquid as far back as I can recall. This cleans my dishes very effectively, cuts grease and smells fantastic. It doesn't leave my hands dry which is wonderful for my long natural nails. I will surely buy again and again, as the price is amazing!
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX

Good 'ol original Ajax! I live 36 miles from the closest grocery, but the little gas station 3 miles from my house always has this stocked on the shelves. If I'm ever in a pinch and can't make it into town, I pick a bottle up at the gas station. Has always been and will always be good stuff!
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA

Ajax dish soap is always good in a pinch. The price point is exceptional for the quality. I'm partial to another brand, but if you're looking to get the most bang for your buck-- or you're a little lighter on cash than usual-- you can't really go wrong with Ajax Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Katy F.
Katy F.
Phoenix, AZ

Ajax is the BEST soap for your money! They are always prices fairly and gets the dishes clean. I love the different scents they have and the amount of soap you get in each bottle for your money. I wish it kept your hands soft even though you are doing the dishes. That is my only complaint.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Oakland, CA

Éste es uno de los productos que me gusta muchísimo también porque quita la grasa deja esos vasos limpios aparte de que es super económico esa es otra de las cosas que me encanta por ser tan económico hace su trabajo y como tiene que ser de quitar la grasa y los hablo así con esa excelente
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, Oh

I always buy this soap, mainly because its so cheap and works just the same as the more expensive options out there. It smells great, cuts grease and gets my dishes squeaky clean.You can usually find it for less than a $1.00 most places. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it.
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL

Ooh, this dishwashing liquid reminds me of home. My mom used this soap for EVERYTHING so now this is what I associate with clean. It's really cheap, yet very effective at cutting through grease and grime. Definitely a good deal for the price, and you get an amazingly clean scent to boot!
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL

I love lemony stuff it just makes me feel like my house is so clean!!! Even though I prefer other brands over Ajax I would say that they are top competitor, I love the way a lot of their products mall also and occasionally I'll still pick up some Ajax over the brand that I normally buy.

Join Now