BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sidney O.
Bayonne
This is the only one I use! Gets the job done and works with no effort! Citrus smell isn't that powerful but it cleans the grease so well I don't care about anything else.
Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
The orange one is my favorite just because it smells soo good and fresh love it lasts along time and you get lots of foam when you use it highly recommend great product
Jay H.
My parents have been using this soap for years and now that I have my own apartment I use it too especially the large container, it lasts a long time and smells great.
Whitley J.
Holt, MI
This dish soap works ok, but does not cut grease as well as other products. I also feel like it's quite watered down so you have to use more than other dish soaps.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Pros on Ajax- you can find it anywhere, it doesn't cost a lot of money, it has a nice scent, and the container is huge so you don't have to go out and buy it all the time. Cons on Ajax- it says that is guarantees grease removal but unfortunately it doesn't work on cleaning my kitchen cabinets after oil splatters onto them. I know that sounds silly, but if it says it cuts grease, it should cut grease right?! Overall, good value if you are using on dishes only!
Lisa J.
Memphis, TN
One of the best values I have discovered! It works great, we have been buying it for years. We get the big jug so we get the best value and it lasts a LONG time. My husband likes to put some in a spray bottle with water and a little bleach for washing & sanitizing dishes or the sink and counters. I am currently washing my makeup brushes with it and it's been almost 2 hours because it hasn't stopped pulling makeup out of the brushes even though I've changed the water and soap several times.
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
This product serves it's purpose an for a much cheaper price than some alternatives. It truly does help cut grease and even with stuck on greasy foods, after a little soaking they are a breeze to clean. The lemon scent is nice and you only need a tiny bit each time you do dishes so a bottle lasts a long time.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I think that this product works really well. It smells nice, and not much is needed to wash a sink full of dishes. It does a good job with grease.

I also use it as a laundry detergent. Ajax lemon is excellent for that purpose. One teaspoon for a small load, two for medium, and three for large. Using these amounts, it rinses out sufficiently. The clothes come out nice and clean and all stains are gone. The 16 ounce bottle lasts a long time as I average three loads a week.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I have no problems with using Ajax or any other product like Palmolive. These two brands are my go to because they do their jobs right and leave my dishes feeling nice and squeaky clean. I love the lemon scent it gives to my dishes and it scents my kitchen like an air freshener. Can usually find it for around a dollar or 2 so the price is very good for this.
Cristy T.
Use this at work and at home! I love the lemon scent as lemon always reminds me of cleaning products... I love cleanliness!!! Works well to clean off all the dirt and food off dishes, keeps my hands soft, and suds very well. A little goes a long way and it's very inexpensive. Can be found at any local retailer and the nozzle is easy to use! Would prefer a push down nozzle so I don't have to hold the bottle and flip it upside down to squeeze out the product but not a big deal
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??