BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
This soap is great! It really cuts through the grease and grime, even on super greasy pots and frying pans. Well worth the reasonable price. And the scent is good.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best dish cleaner ever. It works fast and you don’t need to use a lot of the product to get your house clean. The price is also very inexpensive and it lasts a long long time I will always buy this brand because I have trusted it for many many years and has never let me down. I will always recommend this to my friends and family
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Pros on Ajax- you can find it anywhere, it doesn't cost a lot of money, it has a nice scent, and the container is huge so you don't have to go out and buy it all the time. Cons on Ajax- it says that is guarantees grease removal but unfortunately it doesn't work on cleaning my kitchen cabinets after oil splatters onto them. I know that sounds silly, but if it says it cuts grease, it should cut grease right?! Overall, good value if you are using on dishes only!
Lisa J.
Memphis, TN
One of the best values I have discovered! It works great, we have been buying it for years. We get the big jug so we get the best value and it lasts a LONG time. My husband likes to put some in a spray bottle with water and a little bleach for washing & sanitizing dishes or the sink and counters. I am currently washing my makeup brushes with it and it's been almost 2 hours because it hasn't stopped pulling makeup out of the brushes even though I've changed the water and soap several times.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I think that this product works really well. It smells nice, and not much is needed to wash a sink full of dishes. It does a good job with grease.

I also use it as a laundry detergent. Ajax lemon is excellent for that purpose. One teaspoon for a small load, two for medium, and three for large. Using these amounts, it rinses out sufficiently. The clothes come out nice and clean and all stains are gone. The 16 ounce bottle lasts a long time as I average three loads a week.
Cristy T.
Use this at work and at home! I love the lemon scent as lemon always reminds me of cleaning products... I love cleanliness!!! Works well to clean off all the dirt and food off dishes, keeps my hands soft, and suds very well. A little goes a long way and it's very inexpensive. Can be found at any local retailer and the nozzle is easy to use! Would prefer a push down nozzle so I don't have to hold the bottle and flip it upside down to squeeze out the product but not a big deal
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This stuff is honestly really sub-standard. When compared with other dishwashing liquids I find it incredibly thin and watery. I've just barely begun using it, and already I've noticed that I'm dispensing almost twice as much as I typically do with other stuff. It smells good and the price point usually isn't too high, but I'm seriously going through it pathetically quick. It feels like it doesn't linger on the sponge long, and it's just...thin.
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
I live in a college dorm and have to hand wash my dishes. One day I went out to the kitchenette on my floor to wash dishes and this product was out on the counter. It was pretty disappointing. I know it's really cheap, but I had to use a lot of it to clean my dishes compared to how much soap I have to use when using other liquid dish soap. If you're like me and on a tight budget, it's good to know which products to avoid. This is one of them.
Jacqueline R.
Manteca, CA
I'm currently using this one in my house hold. So far it's getting the job done. Removes the grease on my dishes. Scent is good but I might prefer a different scent. Brought mines from Walmart , good value price! I will be buying the same brand but different scent .
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
This is what we use to wash dishes in the kitchen sink when we don't use the dishwasher. It cuts grease from pots and pans and quickly sanitizes them by killing bacteria and fighting odors. We also like the orange fragrance that it has. I even keep a bottle in the garage on a wash up sink to clean up my hands and sanitize them after working in the garage or in the yard.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??