Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL

I love lemony stuff it just makes me feel like my house is so clean!!! Even though I prefer other brands over Ajax I would say that they are top competitor, I love the way a lot of their products mall also and occasionally I'll still pick up some Ajax over the brand that I normally buy.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Trinity, TX

I make messes while cooking and often have to leave pans out overnight to soak in soapy water. With Ajax I've noticed my soaking times are down to an hour or so and I have minimal scrubbing left afterwords. Sometimes it's about a dollar more than other soaps but I really enjoy using it.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.

It cleans the dishes well but the smell is not that pleasant. I like how my dishes look and feel when I wash them with this soap. I just don't like the smell that's left on my hands when I wash the dishes or the smell of the dish soap in general. Other than the smell it's a good soap!
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.

Ajax has been around forever as always work I found out this one is the best one to use specially when you got the greasy dishes to do it always makes the dishes not greasy even the plastic ones that always have that filmy filling on them after washing but with Ajax they no longer do
Evelina G.
Evelina G.

My favorite thing about this product is
how little of it you need to use when
washing your dishes by hand. It smells like lemons and the texture of it is smooth and creamy. This will definitely leave your hands nice and soft after you're done. Not the best dish liquid but a good one.
Cierra F.
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH

My husband uses this soap all the time. He makes me keep this in the house at all times and makes sure it never gets low. He uses this on his hands after he gets done working on vehicles. This is gentle on his hands and removes all of the black nasty grease and soot from his hands!
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville

One of my favorite dish detergents to use. It breaks up all the grease off dishes and surfaces around the stove after cooking. The original scent is the only one I purchase next to lemon. I love purchasing this detergent because it really works and for the price no one can beat it.
jilleann t.
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA

This is a grate brand. the size of the bottles are amazing for the big household live in. And most importantly you can never go wrong with the lovely smell of lemons as your cleaning supplies. I find it world well with my needs and the kids like using this to wash the dishes with.
Rosdelys T.
Rosdelys T.
Venezuela, Aragua - Maracay

is excellent because it works well for all types of cooking and the aroma is delicious is easy to use and you only need a small portion to clean. I love the The Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid I like the container and would buy more the price is very affordable I love it!
Emily d.
Emily d.
Portland, OR

This product gets all the dirty grease off my plates and leaves them squeaky clean. It's very effective and I would highly recommend it. I got it at my Fred Meyer because it was cheap and it got the job done. I have it on my grocery list now. This is great for college students.

Join Now