Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

It does the job of degreasing and cleaning my dishes. It doesn't hurt that it's often cheaper than anything else on the shelf
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

I want lemon scent in my dishwashing soap. I love it. This super degreaser is bomb. I wouldn't dream of buying anything else!
Alexsis S.
Alexsis S.
Washington, DC

I regularly use this soap. I personally love all of the scents. In addition it's super affordable and cleans my dishes well!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

This dish soap is pretty good. I buy it at dollar tree. There are multiple scents to choose from but this one is my favorite
C F.
C F.
Bowie, MD

Very good quality for the price it works just as eff5as more expensive brands a b day can found, for dollar at dollar stores
Riane H.
Riane H.

It is super cheap. It is easy to use. It smells good. It is effective. It is easy to find locally. They have various sense.
Lakeshia J.
Lakeshia J.

Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.
patty w.
patty w.

I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
es perfecto me encanta como saca tan rápido la grasa y deja un agradable olor ademas me encanta su precio y cuida mis manos
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Lehigh acres , FL

It's okay for its price. Alittle more watery than others but they smell good. I would use if you don't have a lot of dishes

Join Now