BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay. I currently use it because it's cheap, but its not the best at getting the oil and grease off my dishes and hands. I much prefer Dawn. The price is a pro though. I probably would buy it again. I got mine at Target.
Sarah W.
I use to use this all the time. However, recently I have discovered that it doesn't work as well as it use in breaking down grease. I've moved on to something better.
Andrea R.
Yardley, PA
Cheap and effective which is everything I need for a dish soap. All doesn't leave my hands super dry after doing the dishes which is always a point in my book since most do.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I've been using Ajax for many years. I usually buy it at target or Walmart, it's very affordable . This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my sponge smelling bad.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
This exact one is the same one my mom has been using for years & years!! I don't really like the smell, only because I love fruity fruity scents! Nonetheless, it works great!
Charee M.
You cannot go wrong with a large quantity product with a really cheap price. I paid less than $3 for a check. You cannot go wrong and it washes the dishes very well.
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I absolutely love love this dish soap . It's reasonable priced. A little goes a long way with this dish soap. And the smell is great as well really cleans my dishes
Meghan C.
Springfield, PA
My go to for dish soap. It fights grease while saving me money! I love the citrusy smell to it. This is the lowest priced soap where I am and honestly it's the best
haylee g.
This is my backup dish soap, it's not my main soap just because I prefer gain. It works okay, sometimes it doesn't clean messes up as easily as other dish soaps do.
Jailene C.
Channelview, TX
My mom has always used this brand and smell since i was a little girl. I'm so used to it that i always get the same thing when she wants me to buy some more dish soap
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??