Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I just made the switch from Palmolive to Ajax. This dish soap gets the tough grease out of all of my cookware and tupperware!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL

Ajax is a great dish soap. I like their fragances and also they're gentle with your hands. It's effective and I recommend it.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Harrison, MI

This stuff is the bomb! Inexpensive and it gets the job done. I usually use the lemon citrus scent and it's not overpowering.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

It does the job of degreasing and cleaning my dishes. It doesn't hurt that it's often cheaper than anything else on the shelf
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Bethesda, MD

This looses suds very quickly and I feel like I use twice as much. It doesn't clean that well and the smell isn't that great.
Jeanne W.
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV

I always choose the Ajax lemon scented dish soap with degreaser. Ajax brand is a good value and comes in a variety of scents.
patty w.
patty w.

I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
Lakeshia J.
Lakeshia J.

Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

This dish soap is pretty good. I buy it at dollar tree. There are multiple scents to choose from but this one is my favorite
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA

Super affordable, smells great, and works well! I use this for all my hand washing of the dishes and have always been happy.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??