Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Natasha A.
Natasha A.

My family and I have been using this for years!! It works effectively for getting rid of the stubborn grease and your silverware
Elisa S.
Elisa S.

Since I got my first place this us my favorite dish soap. It's inexpensive. Smells good. Cleans well & lasts a plenty of washes.
Lissete A.
Lissete A.
Gómez Palacio

Sirve muy bien no tengo que tallar muchas veces,con dos o tres pasadas y la grasa se quita de los platos es muy bueno realmente
Satoria L.
Satoria L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not a good product to use when you have alot of greasy plates are dishes.. It also doesnt really have a good soapy consistently
Blake B.
Blake B.

As five star as a dish detergent can get, however I love the lemon scent of a fresh clean dish. Helps get the tough stains out!
O ajax ele me ajuda muito na limpeza de casa alem de desingurdura minhas losas ele deixa limpinho e brilhante recommendo a todos
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.

Such a great dish soap and very non abrasive on my dishes and also my hands. Love the smells of the different products as well.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ

Ajax is in my opinion better than other dish soaps because it cuts through grease easily, and the lemon sent is also refreshing
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hull, GA

Ajax is my regular dish soap. It has a great lemon scent and cuts through grease the first time. I never need to rewash a dish.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Springfield, MO

Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.

Join Now