BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Monica G.
Laredo, TX
Favorite and only dish soap I use. No need to use a lot of it with a little amount you can get all of your dishes degreased and cleaned! Plus its easy on the budget!
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I've been using Ajax for many years. I usually buy it at target or Walmart, it's very affordable . This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my sponge smelling bad.
Sarah W.
I use to use this all the time. However, recently I have discovered that it doesn't work as well as it use in breaking down grease. I've moved on to something better.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay. I currently use it because it's cheap, but its not the best at getting the oil and grease off my dishes and hands. I much prefer Dawn. The price is a pro though. I probably would buy it again. I got mine at Target.
Andrea R.
Yardley, PA
Cheap and effective which is everything I need for a dish soap. All doesn't leave my hands super dry after doing the dishes which is always a point in my book since most do.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
I love Ajax lemon dish soap. It is the only dish soap I use. It cleans the dishes really well and helps break through the grease that gets left on the pots and pans.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
It's a good scent. It get the tough stains out but I have to let the dishes set for about five minutes or so. I got mine at Walmart. Works the way it's supposed to. I usually buy it unless another one is on sale for cheaper.
Angie M.
Riverside , CA
This definitely gets the grease out. Smells great. Doesn't leave a residue. Also doesn't dry out your hands. I would defiantly re purchase this dish soap. Price is always pretty decent. I would recommend this to others.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
This exact one is the same one my mom has been using for years & years!! I don't really like the smell, only because I love fruity fruity scents! Nonetheless, it works great!
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I absolutely love love this dish soap . It's reasonable priced. A little goes a long way with this dish soap. And the smell is great as well really cleans my dishes
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??