BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
mireya l.
El Paso, TX
I work very well, I use it for a long time, remove very fat dishes is very clean and no bad smell
Alexia R.
Indianapolis, IN
Gets the job done for cheap and doesn't dry out your hands. the smell isn't horrible. no residue.
Christina Q.
Love Ajax dish liquid. I buy it all the time. It get my dishes clean and kill germs on my hands.
Shirley W.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using this dish liquid for years and the scent is refreshing and gets all the dishes clean!
Trezur W.
I have been using this stiff for years and it never seems to fail my dishes. They are so clean.
Lizz C.
Excellent product, facilitates the work when washing the dishes and is delicate with your hands
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
I only use this when im broke,and it works ok. Its just not my favourite and dont like using it
Alexandra G.
Always purchase this once I run out . Really good for greasy dishes. And the smell is pleasent.
Best soap! It leaves the dishes all soapy and clean! The lemon scent smells fresh and so clean!
Amanda L.
Cheap cheap cheap but gets the job done! Smells great, tons of options in Ajax as far as smells
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??