Add a Photo

By AJAX
#16 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

This works awesome especially on greasy pans! I use oils a lot for veggies and salads and this always removes it easily!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
El Paso, TX

I like this product, it smells great, and clean dishes so nice. Is very good for me and is inexpensive. I use it always.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Patterson, CA

Works well but I still find you need to soak really greasy pans for awhile to help it work and break them up with water.
Pretty average soap works well to get the smell off dishes and pretty well concentrated so it doesn't take a lot to work
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX

This brand of dish soap is great. They always have coupons available. On the plus side they also sell it at dollar tree.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

I use Ajax a lot and I have use it for a long time and it's good nothing to complain about it gets your dishes cleaned .
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA

I've used the smaller ones, but I still like the product overall. This soap gets the job done and the smell is amazing.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

A lot of soap for your money. It is ALWAYS cheaper than its competitors. Suds last a long time and leaves dishes clean.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA

Love using this for pots and pans. Gets out the grease. And does the job very well. Also like using it for baking pans.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

Great for cutting grease, smells good and is cheap. Can't go wrong. I bought it at the dollar store and will buy again.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now