Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Alayna K.
Alayna K.

This dish soap is good for the price. Doesn't get all grease but most. Usually I have to wash pots ans pans twice .
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This soap is just ok. I like a more concentrated soap as not to waste too much. It does clean effectively though .
Yusra K.
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ

I think that lemon is the great cleaning agent and since this detergent has that I love it. The smell is amazing!!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
ORLANDO, FL

Its kind of ok! It does the job but nothing fantastic or amazing I got a Gallon of that thing waiting to change it
samantha w.
samantha w.
San Diego, CA

My go to sign cell it's sooo cheap! I can get a large bottle for $1 and it's same quality of more expensive brand.
Verónica H.
Verónica H.

Uso ajax para limpiar todo hasta manchas de ropa y más olor a limon, para lavar la vajilla, y el tope de la cocina
Ashleey N.
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS

This stinks. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them by hand. This smells like awful. Works good but stinks
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca

The degreaser part is a total joke but I do love this scent so it's pleasant to use unless you've got oily dishes.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Riverview, FL

My absolute favorite! A lot goes a long way and it gets everything very clean. I recommend this over dawn any day.

Join Now