Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY

This gets all my dishes clean with just a few drops in the water. Cuts grease and leave my hands soft not dry. I love the fresh lemon scent
Gala B.
Gala B.

Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX

I love it, it does the job, i love the smell and how it leaves my plates, forks, spoons, knifes, ect... no complains for this good product.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

It gets the job done. I don't like having to leave things in the sink to soak forever. This cuts through the mess so I can do other things.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.
New britain, CT

Helps keep my dishes clean leaves no flim and smells great. And gentle on the hands. I buy this in bulk and they always have great coupons.
Molly W.
Molly W.

This product is fine for washing dishes but it leaves hands feeling dry. I have to wear gloves when using this product and that's a hassle.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Stephenville, TX

This is a main thing in my kitchen. It cuts grease and gets things clean. I use the orange smelling kind also. I also have the powder form.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN

It's okay I just don't like the smell of this when it mixes with dirty dish water and it cleans your dishes just not as good as dawn does.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA

I love the Scent the smell the way it leaves my dishes Clean And Shiny love it Works Amazing I Recommend for those who have not tried it!!
Katie N.
Katie N.

Ajax always is amazing to use because it easily strips grease right off the dishes and is a great value for its size. Highly recommend it.

Join Now