Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Satoria L.
Satoria L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not a good product to use when you have alot of greasy plates are dishes.. It also doesnt really have a good soapy consistently
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ

Ajax is in my opinion better than other dish soaps because it cuts through grease easily, and the lemon sent is also refreshing
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.

Such a great dish soap and very non abrasive on my dishes and also my hands. Love the smells of the different products as well.
O ajax ele me ajuda muito na limpeza de casa alem de desingurdura minhas losas ele deixa limpinho e brilhante recommendo a todos
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA

Ajax is my regular dish soap. It has a great lemon scent and cuts through grease the first time. I never need to rewash a dish.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND

This soap comes in a bulk size I love and the price is right! It cleans as I need it too and smells fresh. Works well on grease
Lily V.
Lily V.

It works very well with the right person using it. it's dishsoap ddnsjdjsnbshs shs sh Shan did js d hand ha ha sh a ja Shan sk
Sonya W.
Sonya W.
Washington, DC

Our favorite brand used by my late parents and used daily in our home. We use to wash dishes and other things around our home.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA

Oh my God! I love this dish liquid. they smell it gives your dishes is the best. I sometimes mix it with clorox and it's good.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

I want lemon scent in my dishwashing soap. I love it. This super degreaser is bomb. I wouldn't dream of buying anything else!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??