BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
DANIELA R.
It does its job, not a "wow" product but it works. It isn't that harsh with my hands like other products, but I'm not specially a fan with the odor. Pretty affordable.
Stephanie N.
This is another more economical dish soap choice for your kitchen but it gets the job done. The smell is also not very long lasting compared to other brands out there.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
I love Ajax lemon dish soap. It is the only dish soap I use. It cleans the dishes really well and helps break through the grease that gets left on the pots and pans.
Becky R.
Woonsocket, RI
I love the smell of this dish soap and it really does clean the grease off all my dishes. I shop at Walmart and the price is very affordable and is a good value. I recommend everyone to try it and they won't be disappointed.
Sarah W.
I use to use this all the time. However, recently I have discovered that it doesn't work as well as it use in breaking down grease. I've moved on to something better.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I've been using Ajax for many years. I usually buy it at target or Walmart, it's very affordable . This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my sponge smelling bad.
Andrea R.
Yardley, PA
Cheap and effective which is everything I need for a dish soap. All doesn't leave my hands super dry after doing the dishes which is always a point in my book since most do.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay. I currently use it because it's cheap, but its not the best at getting the oil and grease off my dishes and hands. I much prefer Dawn. The price is a pro though. I probably would buy it again. I got mine at Target.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh Francis Francis! This dish soap is one of the cheap of the cheap and works so well! I bought it a ton when I was in college struggling and even when I first moved out on my own. It is a broke persons dream while also smelling amazing!
Monica G.
Laredo, TX
Favorite and only dish soap I use. No need to use a lot of it with a little amount you can get all of your dishes degreased and cleaned! Plus its easy on the budget!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??