Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Riane H.
Riane H.

It is super cheap. It is easy to use. It smells good. It is effective. It is easy to find locally. They have various sense.
patty w.
patty w.

I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
Alexsis S.
Alexsis S.

I regularly use this soap. I personally love all of the scents. In addition it's super affordable and cleans my dishes well!
Sirius H.
Sirius H.
Miami, Fl

No se si es porque contenga limon, pero realmente desengrasa, a veces limpio la cocina con este producto y tambien funciona.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

This dish soap is pretty good. I buy it at dollar tree. There are multiple scents to choose from but this one is my favorite
Lakeshia J.
Lakeshia J.

Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA

Super affordable, smells great, and works well! I use this for all my hand washing of the dishes and have always been happy.
C F.
C F.
Bowie, MD

Very good quality for the price it works just as eff5as more expensive brands a b day can found, for dollar at dollar stores
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.

I love the lemony scent of this dish soap and it helps that this is one that my family has been using ever since I was born
maria m.
maria m.
San Diego, CA

Its fresh and wont leave your dishes with an after smell of egg or what ever u ate on them & its not to rough on your hands
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now