Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Emily L.
Emily L.

Use this because I have never had an issue. I fill my sink sponge with it and use it right on my dishes. No residue, great clean.
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA

I like this soap for the price but I don't think it cleans as well as other soaps. The lemon smell isnt really my favorite either
Anaise R.
Anaise R.
New York

Cleans dishes other products and surfaces very well. It lathers and bubbles and doesn't make you hands feel dry and prune like..
Brandi C.
Brandi C.

Gives the squeaky clean for all of our dishes with a great scent. Not as concentrated or long lasting as Dawn but still awesome!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Brighton, MA

Good scent, cleans well. Its usually on sale at a local store, and I can pick up either small bottles of it or the larger sizes.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Lawrenceville, GA

Love the price and the way it cuts through grease. 1 bottle lasts a pretty long time which is great. Does the job it needs to do
Elisa S.
Elisa S.

Since I got my first place this us my favorite dish soap. It's inexpensive. Smells good. Cleans well & lasts a plenty of washes.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.

My family and I have been using this for years!! It works effectively for getting rid of the stubborn grease and your silverware
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY

I love ajax dish soap it works very well on all dishes and pots and pans and they come in different smells which is always nice!
Satoria L.
Satoria L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not a good product to use when you have alot of greasy plates are dishes.. It also doesnt really have a good soapy consistently
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??