BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Staten Island, NY
I love this dish soap this is my go to. Gets all the greAse and grime off quick and smells pretty good too
Mary S.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Love the scent and the product works great on greasy dishes! The price is also unbeatable for the product!
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.
Again for the price if I run out of something I'll grab this on the fly. Works but would rather use Dawn.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
A little rough on the hands but for a low price It does the job on the dishes. I prefer Palmolive & Dawn!
Lynette T.
Lynette T.
Norcross, GA
Very nice soap. Love how it makes a lot of bubbles. Leaves dishes nice and clean. Good price & affordable
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This dish liquid smells so clean and gets my dishes completely clean! Doesn't leave grease or soap spots!
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Pharr, TX
My husband and I love citrus scents so when we can afford cheap brand, this is the first one on our lists
Paloma D.
Paloma D.
Riverside, CA
This dish soap is very well priced and works well even though it is not as expensive as it's competitors
shraddha n.
shraddha n.
Hyattsville, MD
Good value for money. cheaper than gain. tough on greases. fresh scent and lathers. overall good product
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Cumming, GA
Love how this degreaser works and how the lemon smell! It's very reasonably priced so you can't beat it.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??