BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jacky F.
Fontana, CA
Gtes the job done and makes it easy. Lathers up well. Smells good too. Also leave hands feeling dry
Emily F.
I don't think this works any more than the normal brands so I don't know why it has a special label
Annick B.
No lo he usado . Pero estaria dispuesta a usarlo. He escuchado buenos comentarios a cerca del mismo
Heather N.
Navasota, TX
Works good on big pots and pans that have baked on food or greasy residue. Normal has a good scent.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
It's a nice smelling strong dish soap. It cuts thru all the gunk and leaves our dishes just great.
Lizbeth C.
It smells great and doesnt damage my hands. It removes tough grease that sticks to dishes so easy.
Sherice W.
Don't like it ... Leaves my dishes still looking dirty. I need a shine on my glasses not a grime.
Amanda E.
New Hartford , NY
This is a very inexpensive dish detergent with a strong lemon scent that gets the job done right.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Works good, you get what you pay for so to speak. it works but isn't my first choice for dish soap
Laura B.
Franklin
This works really well and has a really nice scent! there are a lot of bubbles when I get through
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??