Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Tara S.
Tara S.
Louisville, KY

You can always tell when I have washed dishes because you can smell
The great lemon scent in my
Home and I get a gigantic bottle for under 5$
Christina F.
Christina F.
Orlando, FL

I love the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it removes a lot of grease and it eliminates awful odors plus it does a nice by unclogging my sink.
A R.
A R.

My moms favorite cleaning brand. She loves using anything from this brand because it really cleans up the house and leaves it smelling clean!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ

Love how this product leaves my dishes clean and my hand soft this product is amazing I do recommend it to everyone and my friends and family
Hailee C.
Hailee C.
Port Huron

I have used Ajax lemon for probably about 10 years. I absolutely love it. It never leaves residue and it makes the whole house smell amazing
Venice D.
Venice D.
Oklahoma City, OK

This product works is definitely a degreaser, I find that it cleans deeply and you don't feel the oily residue on the dishes Wich is great!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Affordable but not such a great spider for really crazy dishes it smells great and it gets the job done I only use this when I'm low on cash
Jacky B.
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX

Good job removing food but does have a strong odor that lingers on. I prefer these smells but they smell clean but dislike having that taste
Alba C.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX

Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA

Didn't like how my dishes still felt greasy with this soap , I prefer Ajax powder to scrub my sink and tub and my toilets that are porcelain

Join Now