Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Riverview, FL

My absolute favorite! A lot goes a long way and it gets everything very clean. I recommend this over dawn any day.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca

The degreaser part is a total joke but I do love this scent so it's pleasant to use unless you've got oily dishes.
barbara b.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX

My go to dish soap mainly because of the price. It works just as well as the higher priced soaps so why pay more.
Naya L.
Naya L.

This works pretty well although i have seen dish detergents work better but it works fine just to wash the dishes
Paola F.
Paola F.
North Hollywood, CA

Grt smeelll great quality and great price highly recommended in my home never is absent please go head and try it
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA

I like to use this every so often it's good and it lasts longer I sometimes don't have to be buying a lot of soap
G G.
G G.

My go-to: cheap and effective. Bought it at Walmart and they had the best deal, but target and Publix have it too
Erin L.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA

Not only is this dish soap super reasonable but it gets the job done and doesn't take too much for lots of suds.
Karina L.
Karina L.

This Dishoap is everything lol I Love it . I buy it at my local grocery store . GOOD VALUE & not pricey at ALL .
Brooklyn J.
Brooklyn J.

Works great, smells good and is a decent price. What's not to love about it! Lasts a decent amount of time also.

Join Now