Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
Jamila O.
Jamila O.
This liquid soap smells delitios. It's very similar to the green one and it cleans all of your silver ware
Lynette T.
Lynette T.
Norcross, GA
Very nice soap. Love how it makes a lot of bubbles. Leaves dishes nice and clean. Good price & affordable
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
A little rough on the hands but for a low price It does the job on the dishes. I prefer Palmolive & Dawn!
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Pharr, TX
Nov. 19, 2016, 12:01 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
My husband and I love citrus scents so when we can afford cheap brand, this is the first one on our lists
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Oct. 19, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish liquid smells so clean and gets my dishes completely clean! Doesn't leave grease or soap spots!
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Again for the price if I run out of something I'll grab this on the fly. Works but would rather use Dawn.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX
Have always used this! It's cheap and effective! Gets all the dishes clean and is always good on grease!
Paloma D.
Paloma D.
Riverside, CA
This dish soap is very well priced and works well even though it is not as expensive as it's competitors
Angela F.
Angela F.
Always a great soap. It does actually cut the grease better than most dish washing liquids. Great scent.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??