BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
I love the lemon scent, makes me feel like my dishes are extra clean. Works great and the color is pretty.
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.
Again for the price if I run out of something I'll grab this on the fly. Works but would rather use Dawn.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Pharr, TX
My husband and I love citrus scents so when we can afford cheap brand, this is the first one on our lists
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
A little rough on the hands but for a low price It does the job on the dishes. I prefer Palmolive & Dawn!
Lynette T.
Lynette T.
Norcross, GA
Very nice soap. Love how it makes a lot of bubbles. Leaves dishes nice and clean. Good price & affordable
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This dish liquid smells so clean and gets my dishes completely clean! Doesn't leave grease or soap spots!
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg, SC
Gets thing really clean .l like using it to washy car at times. Best for cleaning shoe and shoe strings.
shraddha n.
shraddha n.
Hyattsville, MD
Good value for money. cheaper than gain. tough on greases. fresh scent and lathers. overall good product
Tia C.
Tia C.
Gets the job done!!! Leaves dishes nice and clean, doesn't leave any residue behind. Bonus, smells nice!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??