Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Emily L.
Emily L.

Use this because I have never had an issue. I fill my sink sponge with it and use it right on my dishes. No residue, great clean.
I like the lemon scent and the product is worth it because it's not too expensive. I like how the soap goes well with our dishes.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Love it. Works great. Don't have to use a whole lot to get the job done. Smells fresh and clean. Didn't leave a greasy after feel
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie, Pa

This product is very effective, and the scent isn't too overpowering. It doesn't cause my hands to dry out, which is a huge plus.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Virginia Bch, VA

The Lemon is my favorite hands down. Great smell and cleans all the dishes easily. I would recommend to anyone. Very affordable.
Kali C.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL

Love the smell of this as well as how well it works. I use a lot of grease and this always does the trick of washing it all off!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Astoria, NY

This dish soap is cheap but gets the job done. The bottle can last a long time and it leaves the dishes smelling and looking new
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Brighton, MA

Good scent, cleans well. Its usually on sale at a local store, and I can pick up either small bottles of it or the larger sizes.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.

Gives the squeaky clean for all of our dishes with a great scent. Not as concentrated or long lasting as Dawn but still awesome!
Anaise R.
Anaise R.
New York

Cleans dishes other products and surfaces very well. It lathers and bubbles and doesn't make you hands feel dry and prune like..

Join Now