Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Bethesda, MD

This looses suds very quickly and I feel like I use twice as much. It doesn't clean that well and the smell isn't that great.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL

Ajax is a great dish soap. I like their fragances and also they're gentle with your hands. It's effective and I recommend it.
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I just made the switch from Palmolive to Ajax. This dish soap gets the tough grease out of all of my cookware and tupperware!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Harrison, MI

This stuff is the bomb! Inexpensive and it gets the job done. I usually use the lemon citrus scent and it's not overpowering.
Jeanne W.
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV

I always choose the Ajax lemon scented dish soap with degreaser. Ajax brand is a good value and comes in a variety of scents.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

I want lemon scent in my dishwashing soap. I love it. This super degreaser is bomb. I wouldn't dream of buying anything else!
patty w.
patty w.

I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
Sirius H.
Sirius H.
Miami, Fl

No se si es porque contenga limon, pero realmente desengrasa, a veces limpio la cocina con este producto y tambien funciona.
Lakeshia J.
Lakeshia J.

Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

This dish soap is pretty good. I buy it at dollar tree. There are multiple scents to choose from but this one is my favorite
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now