BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Ajax is alright to use i don't use it all of the time i buy it when the store is out of my brands that i use
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
Great degrading power. I love the lemon scent and the price is great it's affordable and really works well.
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I've used this when cleaning a rental unit I use to own.. Sometimes there is a lot of greasy mess to clean
Mary S.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Love the scent and the product works great on greasy dishes! The price is also unbeatable for the product!
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Canton, GA
I loveeee this do much because it really works for oily pans. I love using this because it smells so good.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD
Best dish soap I've ever used. It comes in different smells and different sizes. Won't use any other brand
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
Jamila O.
Jamila O.
This liquid soap smells delitios. It's very similar to the green one and it cleans all of your silver ware
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Staten Island, NY
I love this dish soap this is my go to. Gets all the greAse and grime off quick and smells pretty good too
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Me gusta su efecto desengrasante con aroma de Limón, es un gran limpiador, buen precio, cumple su función!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??