Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Christina D.
Christina D.

Love the scent, decent price, easy to find & available almost everywhere. Always gets the job done with no problems.
Angel L.
Angel L.

Ajax makes a pretty good dish soap, and the lemon scent doesn't stay on the dishes. It also doesn't leave a residue.
Ajax has always been the favorite in my family, and when it comes to the lemon is a powerful fat starts . Very good!
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI

Very good . at getting rid of grease!!!!! Great scent also and gets very bubbly.... Don't have to use a huge amount!
Josette H.
Josette H.

I love ajax. Awesome cleaning products, and the dish soap really cuts that grease. I prefer it to most other brands.
Farm S.
Farm S.
Fairfield, Ca

99cents at good foodmaxx only. Sa very good deal for a good soap make my dishes clean and takes off all the grease .
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Cypress, TX

A great product. Soft on your hand and it does nor require a lot. It is very good for the value. I highly recommend.
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Allenhurst, GA

Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Alayna K.
Alayna K.

This dish soap is good for the price. Doesn't get all grease but most. Usually I have to wash pots ans pans twice .

Join Now