Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Alexsis S.
Alexsis S.

I regularly use this soap. I personally love all of the scents. In addition it's super affordable and cleans my dishes well!
Lakeshia J.
Lakeshia J.

Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA

Super affordable, smells great, and works well! I use this for all my hand washing of the dishes and have always been happy.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

This dish soap is pretty good. I buy it at dollar tree. There are multiple scents to choose from but this one is my favorite
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.

I love the lemony scent of this dish soap and it helps that this is one that my family has been using ever since I was born
Tara B.
Tara B.
roanoke, va

this detergent works fairly well on grease. my only complaint is the scent. it smells like pine sol and gives me a headache
Chanel W.
Chanel W.
Lawrenceville, GA

Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love this product. Great for cleaning dishes and is usually under $1.00.
es perfecto me encanta como saca tan rápido la grasa y deja un agradable olor ademas me encanta su precio y cuida mis manos
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL

This soap takes away the dirt and grim and never disappoints. Also, by adding a little bleach it takes away all the grease!
maria m.
maria m.
San Diego, CA

Its fresh and wont leave your dishes with an after smell of egg or what ever u ate on them & its not to rough on your hands
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now