BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Kalyn L.
Killeen, TX
When it comes to dish soap, I always notice a smell in my dishes after washing that makes me gag. This is the only scent and brand that I can trust to clean my dishes without leaving a strong odor that masks the smell of my food !
Stephanie F.
Oceanside, CA
I've used this product since i was a kid. It's affordable and also gets the job done. What's great about this product you can if it anywhere from Walmart, target to your local drugstore. The lemon scent is by far my favorite scent.
Jessie H.
Oceanside, CA
We buy Ajax because of deadpool. We are a house of nerds. But really, this dish soap does its job. It's cheaper than most other brands but it doesn't lack. It breaks down the grease easily, especially on my cookie/pizza pans.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
My parents swear by nothing else. This gets our dishes clean so quick and easy it leaves no reason to sit there and wait the dishes just slide off with any baked on mess.
Katie D.
Saint Cloud, MN
I use this dishwasher soap every day when I wash the dishes. I love that it leaves a clean feeling and it smells great! the price is amazing too! it's so cheap! they also have other scents as well, definitely would recommend!
Janette r.
San Jose, CA
The only dish soap i use! I really don't like other brands or scents due to the fact that the after washing the dishes, this product really cleans and takes out all the oder! Cleaning a dish you had egg on never smelt so good!
Faith E K.
maumee, OH
I love this stuff. You honestly can not beat the value at all! The lemon scent is absolutely divine and it gets your kitchen smelling clean once you run the dish water.
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
this is one of the better brands for dishwashing soap. i like this because it really cuts the grease and makes the dishes extra clean! this is great for the price and easy to find on sale!
DANIELA R.
It does its job, not a "wow" product but it works. It isn't that harsh with my hands like other products, but I'm not specially a fan with the odor. Pretty affordable.
Stephanie N.
This is another more economical dish soap choice for your kitchen but it gets the job done. The smell is also not very long lasting compared to other brands out there.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??