Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA

I like this soap for the price but I don't think it cleans as well as other soaps. The lemon smell isnt really my favorite either
Hazel N.
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA

smells ok. have to use alot to get soapy. does clean dishes. a lil tough on hand cause it drys out. but overall gets the job done
Ana F.
Ana F.
Miami, Florida

Es super concentrado y rinde el doble del producto le da una limpienza a los platos quitando cualquier residuo de grasa que quede
Kimberlyn M.
Kimberlyn M.

I use this soap to clean my house not my dishes . Very tough soap great for cleaning the bathroom and the lemony scent is great .
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL

AJAX is pretty decent soap. I typically use a lot because it is so cheap. It does not seem that concentrated but it does the job.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Love the smell of lemon and the smell of this soap more it doesn't dry out your hands and my dishes always smell and look amazing
Susan G.
Susan G.
Columbus, GA

Best product ever. Makes washing dishes easy as it cuts thru the grease and grime. Doesn't take much product to get the job done.
Emily L.
Emily L.

Use this because I have never had an issue. I fill my sink sponge with it and use it right on my dishes. No residue, great clean.
I like the lemon scent and the product is worth it because it's not too expensive. I like how the soap goes well with our dishes.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Love it. Works great. Don't have to use a whole lot to get the job done. Smells fresh and clean. Didn't leave a greasy after feel

Join Now