Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX
Ajax is always trustworthy, I know that every time I buy it will do the job. Great value, price is awesome!
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Ajax is alright to use i don't use it all of the time i buy it when the store is out of my brands that i use
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
Jamila O.
Jamila O.
This liquid soap smells delitios. It's very similar to the green one and it cleans all of your silver ware
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Staten Island, NY
Nov. 17, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love this dish soap this is my go to. Gets all the greAse and grime off quick and smells pretty good too
Dec. 13, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish washer works amazing and the smells is just so great over all. Plus this soap in a great budget.
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Nov. 22, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I've used this when cleaning a rental unit I use to own.. Sometimes there is a lot of greasy mess to clean
Mary S.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Love the scent and the product works great on greasy dishes! The price is also unbeatable for the product!
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Canton, GA
I loveeee this do much because it really works for oily pans. I love using this because it smells so good.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD
Nov. 29, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Best dish soap I've ever used. It comes in different smells and different sizes. Won't use any other brand
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??