Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

I usually buy this because of the price. It works just as well as other products. Not sure what else do I say about it.
Leanna J.
Leanna J.
Dallas, TX

Cleaned my baby bottles with this soap and it made him spit up..........:. The end of this review I hope it was helpful
David M.
David M.
Ambler, PA

Es un buen producto me encanta como saca la grasa los platos y demás trastos quedan limpios y con un aroma super rico.
Elizabeteh M.
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX

When your on a budget and need good dishwashing liquid this is the product to buy. I am very satisfied with the liquid
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.

This one is perfect when doing big dishes with tough stains. This works so well and keeps everything super spot clean
Isabel O.
Isabel O.

Excelente para quitar la grasa más pegada, en mi hogar se usa este desgrasante, es de buena calidad, y de buen aroma.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX

Lemon dish soap is the best for helping your entire kitchen smell great and clean. Works great on hard to get stains!
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

Great when you're in a pinch and out of dish soap but not the best. It works gets the job done but not what I prefer.
Manuela A.
Manuela A.

I have used this brand in the past , but not any more. We use a different one I thinl its called seventh generation ?
Nathalie M.
Nathalie M.

Platos sin grasa, sin suciedad, con brillo y un aroma deliciosa, el limón es buen desengrasante y este ajax lo tiene.

Join Now