Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Ana s.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX
Nov. 15, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
it smells like lemon's that's all I have to say . I recommend it to everyone .. who love the smell of lemons
Amber N.
Amber N.
Buffalo, NY
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Regularly on my counter at home good use for dishes great price consisted a value also but it's a good value
Faith B.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH
Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Dec. 29, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Love this product been using since I was little when my mom made me wash dishes ! Leave my dishes so clean !
Ken J.
Ken J.
Burton, MI
Pretty affordable dish soap. It gets the job done at a good price. Never had any problems or issues with it.
joanna r.
joanna r.
Its alright. Sometimes it doesn't make a lot of soap(foam) and it doesn't take the grease out of the dishes.
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Ajax is alright to use i don't use it all of the time i buy it when the store is out of my brands that i use
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
Dec. 18, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax dish liquid is the only dish soap I use its my favorite and smells great love all the different sents.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Denton, TX
I love Ajax lemon! Works great on greasy dishes and leaves dishes feeling and smelling wonderful and clean!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
Great degrading power. I love the lemon scent and the price is great it's affordable and really works well.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??