Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I just made the switch from Palmolive to Ajax. This dish soap gets the tough grease out of all of my cookware and tupperware!
Naomi B.
Naomi B.

Lemon is my favo. The fresh smell of lemon is amazing and you can smell it around the house when you're done with the dishes.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Chevy Chase, MD

This looses suds very quickly and I feel like I use twice as much. It doesn't clean that well and the smell isn't that great.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

I want lemon scent in my dishwashing soap. I love it. This super degreaser is bomb. I wouldn't dream of buying anything else!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL

Ajax is a great dish soap. I like their fragances and also they're gentle with your hands. It's effective and I recommend it.
Jeanne W.
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV

I always choose the Ajax lemon scented dish soap with degreaser. Ajax brand is a good value and comes in a variety of scents.
Riane H.
Riane H.

It is super cheap. It is easy to use. It smells good. It is effective. It is easy to find locally. They have various sense.
patty w.
patty w.

I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
Sirius H.
Sirius H.
Miami, Fl

No se si es porque contenga limon, pero realmente desengrasa, a veces limpio la cocina con este producto y tambien funciona.
Alexsis S.
Alexsis S.

I regularly use this soap. I personally love all of the scents. In addition it's super affordable and cleans my dishes well!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now