BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Julie A.
Keyport, NJ
Use this product all the time. Usually able to get it at a dollar store or for $1 at the grocery store. Love that I never have an issue with grease being left on the dishes. I would buy this again and again. Great product for the price
Harper P.
Austin, TX
Love the lemon scent! works great and is a great price. It is effective and gets the job done. This product is only a dollar! It is the only brand of liquid dish soap I buy!!
Jessica D.
I have tried a small size bottle of this detergent, and I like it. It does degrease dishes as it states, it does not dry my skin like other detergents, and I would get it again.
laura F.
I grew up seeing with this dishwashing liquid at my grannys, i normally don't wash dishes now that i have a dishwasher, but when i do at my grannys this gets the job done.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
My husband prefers this over dawn because he claims dawn hurts his hands. I don't mind either way, but I did try to use this like dawn to kill my dogs fleas and it didn't work
Stephanie F.
Oceanside, CA
I've used this product since i was a kid. It's affordable and also gets the job done. What's great about this product you can if it anywhere from Walmart, target to your local drugstore. The lemon scent is by far my favorite scent.
Katie D.
Saint Cloud, MN
I use this dishwasher soap every day when I wash the dishes. I love that it leaves a clean feeling and it smells great! the price is amazing too! it's so cheap! they also have other scents as well, definitely would recommend!
Janette r.
San Jose, CA
The only dish soap i use! I really don't like other brands or scents due to the fact that the after washing the dishes, this product really cleans and takes out all the oder! Cleaning a dish you had egg on never smelt so good!
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
My parents swear by nothing else. This gets our dishes clean so quick and easy it leaves no reason to sit there and wait the dishes just slide off with any baked on mess.
Jessie H.
Oceanside, CA
We buy Ajax because of deadpool. We are a house of nerds. But really, this dish soap does its job. It's cheaper than most other brands but it doesn't lack. It breaks down the grease easily, especially on my cookie/pizza pans.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??