BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ana s.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX
it smells like lemon's that's all I have to say . I recommend it to everyone .. who love the smell of lemons
Amber N.
Amber N.
Buffalo, NY
Regularly on my counter at home good use for dishes great price consisted a value also but it's a good value
Faith B.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH
Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
Ken J.
Ken J.
Burton, MI
Pretty affordable dish soap. It gets the job done at a good price. Never had any problems or issues with it.
joanna r.
joanna r.
Its alright. Sometimes it doesn't make a lot of soap(foam) and it doesn't take the grease out of the dishes.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
Ajax dish liquid is the only dish soap I use its my favorite and smells great love all the different sents.
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX
Ajax is always trustworthy, I know that every time I buy it will do the job. Great value, price is awesome!
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Ajax is alright to use i don't use it all of the time i buy it when the store is out of my brands that i use
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
Great degrading power. I love the lemon scent and the price is great it's affordable and really works well.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??