Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
kuku k.
kuku k.

We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
Korey K.
Korey K.
Hamden, CT

Doesn't soap up, it also has a weak smell letting stronger food smells to over power it. It does cut thorough grease nicely though
Tina S.
Tina S.

My go to one and only dishsoap used every day. I buy this every week. Love the way it cleans and gets the grease off of my dishes.
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH

I like this and it does the trick, but it's a thinner formula that some others, so you need to use more of it to get the job done.
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA

I like this soap for the price but I don't think it cleans as well as other soaps. The lemon smell isnt really my favorite either
Hazel N.
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA

smells ok. have to use alot to get soapy. does clean dishes. a lil tough on hand cause it drys out. but overall gets the job done
Ana F.
Ana F.
Miami, Florida

Es super concentrado y rinde el doble del producto le da una limpienza a los platos quitando cualquier residuo de grasa que quede
Kimberlyn M.
Kimberlyn M.

I use this soap to clean my house not my dishes . Very tough soap great for cleaning the bathroom and the lemony scent is great .
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL

AJAX is pretty decent soap. I typically use a lot because it is so cheap. It does not seem that concentrated but it does the job.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Love the smell of lemon and the smell of this soap more it doesn't dry out your hands and my dishes always smell and look amazing

Join Now