BY AJAX #45 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ana s.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX
it smells like lemon's that's all I have to say . I recommend it to everyone .. who love the smell of lemons
Amber N.
Amber N.
Buffalo, NY
Regularly on my counter at home good use for dishes great price consisted a value also but it's a good value
Faith B.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH
Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
Ken J.
Ken J.
Burton, MI
Pretty affordable dish soap. It gets the job done at a good price. Never had any problems or issues with it.
joanna r.
joanna r.
Its alright. Sometimes it doesn't make a lot of soap(foam) and it doesn't take the grease out of the dishes.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Love this brand very soapy. Other brands you have too use the whole bottle just to wash one load of dishes.
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
Ajax dish liquid is the only dish soap I use its my favorite and smells great love all the different sents.
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX
Ajax is always trustworthy, I know that every time I buy it will do the job. Great value, price is awesome!
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Ajax is alright to use i don't use it all of the time i buy it when the store is out of my brands that i use
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??