Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
alice c.
alice c.

Ajax dish washing detergent works well to clean even the greasiest pans. i repurchase this all the time and love using this product.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI

I love this dish washing soap and I love the price. It smells great and is a great value! I love it and this is what I get the most
Jenne M.
Jenne M.

One if the other classic dish soaps I'm my household. Great smell and super tough in grease. Strong smell to get rid of food odors.
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.

My mother like to switch between her favorite soaps. I guess it's kind of like a mood thing lol she loves Ajax dish washing liquid.
Moena N.
Moena N.
Edmond

I have sensitive skin but I also want to keep my oily pots and pans clean. It does remove all grease and does not irritate my skin.
Yaya Y.
Yaya Y.
Sheridan, AR

Cheaper than the others, but works great.. Smells great as well, I've used this product for over 10 years and won't buy any other..
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH

I like this and it does the trick, but it's a thinner formula that some others, so you need to use more of it to get the job done.
Korey K.
Korey K.
Hamden, CT

Doesn't soap up, it also has a weak smell letting stronger food smells to over power it. It does cut thorough grease nicely though
kuku k.
kuku k.

We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Omaha, NE

Great at getting the grease and baked on food off of dishes!! Smell is not overwhelming either, but it can dry my hands out a bit.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??