Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.

My mother like to switch between her favorite soaps. I guess it's kind of like a mood thing lol she loves Ajax dish washing liquid.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI

I love this dish washing soap and I love the price. It smells great and is a great value! I love it and this is what I get the most
Angela M.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA

Omg i love this dish soap i buy it all the time love the smell of it washes my dishes good and love the way it makes my hands feel
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Omaha, NE

Great at getting the grease and baked on food off of dishes!! Smell is not overwhelming either, but it can dry my hands out a bit.
Lili U.
Lili U.

Es muy bueno y deja un olor agradable. Arranca bien la grasa yo lo prefiero. Pefiero ir a varias tiendas buscandole y comprar otro
kuku k.
kuku k.

We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
Korey K.
Korey K.
Hamden, CT

Doesn't soap up, it also has a weak smell letting stronger food smells to over power it. It does cut thorough grease nicely though
Tina S.
Tina S.

My go to one and only dishsoap used every day. I buy this every week. Love the way it cleans and gets the grease off of my dishes.
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH

I like this and it does the trick, but it's a thinner formula that some others, so you need to use more of it to get the job done.
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA

I like this soap for the price but I don't think it cleans as well as other soaps. The lemon smell isnt really my favorite either

Join Now