BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Ariella E.
Great Neck, NY
I happen to like washing dishes and Ajax makes it easy. Any oil or food left on my plates come out without a problem. It smells great. The only problem is that is you don't wear gloves it dries out your hands but that's all dish washing liquids.
Kristen T.
Ajax is. A highly affordable hard working dish soap. I use it for things that are not dishwasher safe. It's incredibly low priced, even for a large bottle at my local Dollar General.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
This use to be my favorite dish liquid. I don't like to use it as a daily dish liquid but after a large dinner with a lot of dishes, I like to use it to soak the pots over night. In the morning it is very easy to wash. Love the smell and color.
Laedi K.
I have purchased Ajax dish liquid several times and like it. It cleanses my dishes well without leaving it feeling spotty. I also enjoy the lemon fragrance. I would purchase again.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is only one that mostly I buy from Walmart. I usually run out of it but Walmart is not far from where I live and I just rush there to get more.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This is great on grease for the dishes. It can dry out your skin on your hands if you don't use gloves or are washing a good amount of dishes but it's great at getting the job done.
Tammara B.
Been using for years in my home and have not had any kind of issues, like streaking, water spots, leaving a greasy residue behind, and easy on the hands for sensitive skin types.
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
It's definately a degreaser lol. NY only complaint is I use to much to do.the dishes. I don't know of I need too or if the packaging just allows to much product to come out at once.
Lauren P.
Buffalo , Ny
This works great!! A little goes a long way and it is a really good price. My dishes aren't greasy or dirty when I'm done, and my hands don't get dried out from doing dishes. I got mine at my local grocery store, and would recommend this brand
Gaby G.
I use it to clean the dishes at the morning and it has a very good scents. Delight in the fresh, clean aroma of Lemon while getting your dishes spotlessly clean. I totally recommend this to every one
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??