Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Love it. Works great. Don't have to use a whole lot to get the job done. Smells fresh and clean. Didn't leave a greasy after feel
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Love the smell of lemon and the smell of this soap more it doesn't dry out your hands and my dishes always smell and look amazing
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie , Pa

This product is very effective, and the scent isn't too overpowering. It doesn't cause my hands to dry out, which is a huge plus.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Columbus, GA

Best product ever. Makes washing dishes easy as it cuts thru the grease and grime. Doesn't take much product to get the job done.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Miami, Florida

Es super concentrado y rinde el doble del producto le da una limpienza a los platos quitando cualquier residuo de grasa que quede
Emily L.
Emily L.

Use this because I have never had an issue. I fill my sink sponge with it and use it right on my dishes. No residue, great clean.
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA

I like this soap for the price but I don't think it cleans as well as other soaps. The lemon smell isnt really my favorite either
Anaise R.
Anaise R.
New York

Cleans dishes other products and surfaces very well. It lathers and bubbles and doesn't make you hands feel dry and prune like..
Brandi C.
Brandi C.

Gives the squeaky clean for all of our dishes with a great scent. Not as concentrated or long lasting as Dawn but still awesome!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY

I love ajax dish soap it works very well on all dishes and pots and pans and they come in different smells which is always nice!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now