Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
mrs t.
mrs t.

You can't go wrong with Ajax Super Degreaser . I use this product to wash dishes, clean my countertops , mop my kitchen floor and clean my rugs .
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL

Not really a fan of the Ajax dish detergent. Doesn't get my dishes clean and doesn't cut greas very well. Had to use twice as much to do the job.
kayla c.
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ

Does the job well without leaving an after taste in the dishes. overall great product, but the smell isn't my favorite but you can't be too picky
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

I bought this dish soap but wasn't too happy about its "degreaser" title. It doesn't work any better than regular dish soap in regards to grease.
Carolina I.
Carolina I.

Es muy bueno por que me encanta el olor además que me ahorra bastante trabajo a la hora de lavar los platos, ayuda bastante con la grasa pegada.
Ayreon j.
Ayreon j.

Ajax is good if your on a tight budget. It works good for that pice. But you have to remember that you get what you pay for. But it smells good.
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Diego, CA

Is incredible for the frets that have a lot of fat and debris glued, I like to clean the baking molds or the fryer, just put warm water and soap
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
La Palma, CA

Smells nice and cleans quite well. Gets rid of grease effectively. I've been using this dish soap for a long time and it hasn't let me down yet!
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

Cheap and affordable product when you don't have the money for brands like Dawn this stuff works just as good you just need a little more product

Join Now