BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This dish soap is okay. Not the greatest. Great for the money but I always have to use a lot of soap when washing dishes by hand. I typically buy the big jugs if this soap and it lasts me a really long time. Good product for an inexpensive price.
Gaby G.
I use it to clean the dishes at the morning and it has a very good scents. Delight in the fresh, clean aroma of Lemon while getting your dishes spotlessly clean. I totally recommend this to every one
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
It's definately a degreaser lol. NY only complaint is I use to much to do.the dishes. I don't know of I need too or if the packaging just allows to much product to come out at once.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
This stuff works great. You can get big bottles of it for cheaper than the other brands and it works just as well. The lemon scent is nice for dishes. Effective product for the price.
Stephanie M.
Ajax is always my brand of choice. Great price and great product. I let tough pans soak in this soap and water, and within an hour I can wash them clean. Also, a little goes a long way. The smell is great, and it does not dry my hands out.
Kelly Elle S.
Cuts grease and leaves a fresh, clean scent in the kitchen. It gives great cleaning power and not too rough on hands! They sell it at Family Dollar 3 large for $5! You can't beat that price! You can have a clean home and not break your budget!
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
This is my mom's favorite! She only uses this in he household so I started using it too. Ajax is a good brand. The dish soap smells just like lemon too. Also pretty affordable!
James F.
Caledonia, MI
The grease cutting power of Ajax is the only thing that beats its amazingly affordable price. Always leaves my dishes squeaky clean. Usually priced near a dollar any household can afford to keep there dishes clean with this superb product.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Always buy this brand , scent , and size ! Great value no matter what store you buy it from . Smells good and cuts grease in tough pots and pans . Lemon scent is not overly powerful . I'm a repeat customer , and will tell my friends about it !
Christina W.
Great for many things. Easy to get rid of grease and food from dishes. Also , used to trap gnats and excellent for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders! Would buy again.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back