Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC
Love the clean smell along with how it cleans up small to big kitchen messes . I highly recommend this product
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
Great cleaner when on a budget. Doesn't lather up as much as Dawn, and doesn't come in a big bottle like Dawn.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
This is the best soap for outdoor messes. Anything that has to do with dirt, grease or grime it takes care of.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
This dish liquid works well to walk your dishes. It is fairly cheap to buy big bottles of and it smells great.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA
YES! When it says it strips grease from your dishes, there is no doubt. The price is cheap & quality is high!
Emily E.
Emily E.
West Lafayette
This is my favorite and go to dish soap. I love the scent and the job that gets done for the reasonable price
Harley R.
Harley R.
Oct. 27, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is my most favorite dish soap product. I know that it will get almost everything in and off of my dishes
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Saint Louis, MO
Nov. 8, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love that it's cheap and that it works. We've been purchasing this dish soap for as long as I can remember.
S M.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA
My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??