BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
This is the best soap for outdoor messes. Anything that has to do with dirt, grease or grime it takes care of.
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
Great cleaner when on a budget. Doesn't lather up as much as Dawn, and doesn't come in a big bottle like Dawn.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Marion, IA
Cheap cheap cheap and pretty good quality. the smell isn't overwhelming and helps with grease and stuck on food
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
This dish liquid works well to walk your dishes. It is fairly cheap to buy big bottles of and it smells great.
Emily E.
Emily E.
West Lafayette
This is my favorite and go to dish soap. I love the scent and the job that gets done for the reasonable price
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
I love that it's cheap and that it works. We've been purchasing this dish soap for as long as I can remember.
Harley R.
Harley R.
This is my most favorite dish soap product. I know that it will get almost everything in and off of my dishes
S M.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA
My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA
YES! When it says it strips grease from your dishes, there is no doubt. The price is cheap & quality is high!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Buffalo, NY
Regularly on my counter at home good use for dishes great price consisted a value also but it's a good value
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??