BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC
Love the clean smell along with how it cleans up small to big kitchen messes . I highly recommend this product
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
This dish liquid works well to walk your dishes. It is fairly cheap to buy big bottles of and it smells great.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
This is the best soap for outdoor messes. Anything that has to do with dirt, grease or grime it takes care of.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Marion, IA
Cheap cheap cheap and pretty good quality. the smell isn't overwhelming and helps with grease and stuck on food
S M.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA
My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
I love that it's cheap and that it works. We've been purchasing this dish soap for as long as I can remember.
Harley R.
Harley R.
This is my most favorite dish soap product. I know that it will get almost everything in and off of my dishes
Emily E.
Emily E.
West Lafayette
This is my favorite and go to dish soap. I love the scent and the job that gets done for the reasonable price
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA
YES! When it says it strips grease from your dishes, there is no doubt. The price is cheap & quality is high!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Love this product been using since I was little when my mom made me wash dishes ! Leave my dishes so clean !
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??