BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Lorri-Ann K.
I love Ajax and a few other brands. I use this one the most. You can get a pretty big bottle for about $3.00 and they have great fragrances. I like Lemon, and the Antibacterial one.
Shielisse T.
Woodinville, WA
All i can say is i always buy this product. Very good value for your money compared to other brands. Effective and does the job! I love that it comes on different scents. I would definitely buy this product again. And i also recommend this product!
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Cuts grime and grease like the more expensive brands. Works perfectly fine. Only down fall is that it seems to be a tad waterier than other brands which makes it seem like you waste more than otherss.
Ariella E.
Great neck, NY
I happen to like washing dishes and Ajax makes it easy. Any oil or food left on my plates come out without a problem. It smells great. The only problem is that is you don't wear gloves it dries out your hands but that's all dish washing liquids.
Kristen T.
Ajax is. A highly affordable hard working dish soap. I use it for things that are not dishwasher safe. It's incredibly low priced, even for a large bottle at my local Dollar General.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
This use to be my favorite dish liquid. I don't like to use it as a daily dish liquid but after a large dinner with a lot of dishes, I like to use it to soak the pots over night. In the morning it is very easy to wash. Love the smell and color.
Laedi K.
I have purchased Ajax dish liquid several times and like it. It cleanses my dishes well without leaving it feeling spotty. I also enjoy the lemon fragrance. I would purchase again.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is only one that mostly I buy from Walmart. I usually run out of it but Walmart is not far from where I live and I just rush there to get more.
Lauren P.
Buffalo , Ny
This works great!! A little goes a long way and it is a really good price. My dishes aren't greasy or dirty when I'm done, and my hands don't get dried out from doing dishes. I got mine at my local grocery store, and would recommend this brand
Tammara B.
Been using for years in my home and have not had any kind of issues, like streaking, water spots, leaving a greasy residue behind, and easy on the hands for sensitive skin types.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??