Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA

Good scent--powerful dish soap. We used to use it all the time at the automotive shop I worked at. It's also great for a car wash soap.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.

I really like this dishwashing liquid. It smells nice and lathers up very well. Does what it's suppose to do and that's always good lol
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Clarksville, TN

Ajax is great for the price. I only use this brand for dish detergent. It isn't harsh on the skin like most other brands I have tried.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Has a nice lemony scent, cleans the dishes well especially my pots and pans but i feel a hint of stickyness after my dishes have dried
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.

Great for cleaning greasy dishes and pans/pots! A little bit goes a long way. The lemon smell is very refreshing and clean smelling :)
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

Ajax is too thin of a liquid for me. You have to use more of the liquid to get all of the dishes clean. It works for the price though.
Sofiarose M.
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA

Good smell, just soap though. Not much to say because I'm not very into these products. Doesn't make my hands dry though which is nice
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Cleans well. Gets four starts because it really dries out my skin. Other than that really does what it sets out to do with the dishes.
Latifah K.
Latifah K.
bronx, ny

leaves hands dry, washed dishes well, finisihes kind of fast , kinda have to apply more soap each wash, does the job well, smells good
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY

My work purchases this for the kitchen there it smells nice but sometimes I don't think it has the cleaning power of Palmolive or dawn
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??