BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is only one that mostly I buy from Walmart. I usually run out of it but Walmart is not far from where I live and I just rush there to get more.
Kristen T.
Ajax is. A highly affordable hard working dish soap. I use it for things that are not dishwasher safe. It's incredibly low priced, even for a large bottle at my local Dollar General.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Cuts grime and grease like the more expensive brands. Works perfectly fine. Only down fall is that it seems to be a tad waterier than other brands which makes it seem like you waste more than otherss.
Lorri-Ann K.
I love Ajax and a few other brands. I use this one the most. You can get a pretty big bottle for about $3.00 and they have great fragrances. I like Lemon, and the Antibacterial one.
Tammara B.
Been using for years in my home and have not had any kind of issues, like streaking, water spots, leaving a greasy residue behind, and easy on the hands for sensitive skin types.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
It's definately a degreaser lol. NY only complaint is I use to much to do.the dishes. I don't know of I need too or if the packaging just allows to much product to come out at once.
Lauren P.
Buffalo , Ny
This works great!! A little goes a long way and it is a really good price. My dishes aren't greasy or dirty when I'm done, and my hands don't get dried out from doing dishes. I got mine at my local grocery store, and would recommend this brand
Erica G.
This soap is really good especially considering it's cheap price tag. I would recommend it for it's degreasing properties as it does a great job as it claims. You could find this as the dollar tree and even without a small budget I would still recommend it.
Stephanie M.
Ajax is always my brand of choice. Great price and great product. I let tough pans soak in this soap and water, and within an hour I can wash them clean. Also, a little goes a long way. The smell is great, and it does not dry my hands out.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
This stuff works great. You can get big bottles of it for cheaper than the other brands and it works just as well. The lemon scent is nice for dishes. Effective product for the price.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??