Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
courtney L.
courtney L.

Super awesome and perfect price!! We use this all the time. It always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and bright. And it smells awesome!
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, MI

I just love lemon scented things for anything in the kitchen or any sort of cleaning product. This is inexpensive and works really well.
Sara Douglas L.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL

This lemon dish soap smells great. It leaves my sink smelling good after too. It is a good price for the amount of soap you are getting.
HH J.
HH J.

Totally the best value for the money. Been using this brand for years. Better than most store brands. Usually buy at the supermarket.,
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Cleans well. Gets four starts because it really dries out my skin. Other than that really does what it sets out to do with the dishes.
Teresita A.
Teresita A.

Es de los mejores desengrasantes que e usado con solo poner a remojar los platos con un poco de esto,no cuesta nada lavarlos enseguida
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.

Great for cleaning greasy dishes and pans/pots! A little bit goes a long way. The lemon smell is very refreshing and clean smelling :)
Emma M.
Emma M.
Moreno Valley, CA

Has a nice lemony scent, cleans the dishes well especially my pots and pans but i feel a hint of stickyness after my dishes have dried
Sofiarose M.
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA

Good smell, just soap though. Not much to say because I'm not very into these products. Doesn't make my hands dry though which is nice
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

Ajax is too thin of a liquid for me. You have to use more of the liquid to get all of the dishes clean. It works for the price though.

Join Now