BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Naya L.
Naya L.
South Bend, IN
This works pretty well although i have seen dish detergents work better but it works fine just to wash the dishes
Erin L.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
Not only is this dish soap super reasonable but it gets the job done and doesn't take too much for lots of suds.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lawton, OK
This cuts out all the grease from food. I swear by Ajax. We always buys from our commissary Great for the price.
Brooklyn J.
Brooklyn J.
Works great, smells good and is a decent price. What's not to love about it! Lasts a decent amount of time also.
john c.
john c.
Buffalo, NY
Works great cleans everything literally highly recommended and great price for such a good item will allways buy
Karina L.
Karina L.
This Dishoap is everything lol I Love it . I buy it at my local grocery store . GOOD VALUE & not pricey at ALL .
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
Cypress, TX
It seems as though idly doesn't take out tough stains and grease very well. Also makes the skin on my hands peel
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cleans even the hardest and greasiest pans no problem, great price, lasts months and doesn't dry out your hands
M A.
M A.
The Best dish soap I've found!! It also smells really good and doesn't dry my hands out like others I've tried!
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
This dish liquid works well to walk your dishes. It is fairly cheap to buy big bottles of and it smells great.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??