Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Ana F.
Ana F.
Miami, Florida

Es super concentrado y rinde el doble del producto le da una limpienza a los platos quitando cualquier residuo de grasa que quede
I like the lemon scent and the product is worth it because it's not too expensive. I like how the soap goes well with our dishes.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Love it. Works great. Don't have to use a whole lot to get the job done. Smells fresh and clean. Didn't leave a greasy after feel
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA

I like this soap for the price but I don't think it cleans as well as other soaps. The lemon smell isnt really my favorite either
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY

I love ajax dish soap it works very well on all dishes and pots and pans and they come in different smells which is always nice!
Brandi C.
Brandi C.

Gives the squeaky clean for all of our dishes with a great scent. Not as concentrated or long lasting as Dawn but still awesome!
Anaise R.
Anaise R.
New York

Cleans dishes other products and surfaces very well. It lathers and bubbles and doesn't make you hands feel dry and prune like..
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Brighton, MA

Good scent, cleans well. Its usually on sale at a local store, and I can pick up either small bottles of it or the larger sizes.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.

My family and I have been using this for years!! It works effectively for getting rid of the stubborn grease and your silverware
Elisa S.
Elisa S.

Since I got my first place this us my favorite dish soap. It's inexpensive. Smells good. Cleans well & lasts a plenty of washes.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now