BY AJAX #32 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

LoLo M.
Finding a dishwashing liquid that cuts through grease when cooking homemade meals daily has been difficult but this one does the job on my large pots pans and bakeware stubborn stains.
Ariella E.
Great Neck, NY
I happen to like washing dishes and Ajax makes it easy. Any oil or food left on my plates come out without a problem. It smells great. The only problem is that is you don't wear gloves it dries out your hands but that's all dish washing liquids.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Cuts grime and grease like the more expensive brands. Works perfectly fine. Only down fall is that it seems to be a tad waterier than other brands which makes it seem like you waste more than otherss.
Lorri-Ann K.
I love Ajax and a few other brands. I use this one the most. You can get a pretty big bottle for about $3.00 and they have great fragrances. I like Lemon, and the Antibacterial one.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
This use to be my favorite dish liquid. I don't like to use it as a daily dish liquid but after a large dinner with a lot of dishes, I like to use it to soak the pots over night. In the morning it is very easy to wash. Love the smell and color.
Kristen T.
Ajax is. A highly affordable hard working dish soap. I use it for things that are not dishwasher safe. It's incredibly low priced, even for a large bottle at my local Dollar General.
Laedi K.
I have purchased Ajax dish liquid several times and like it. It cleanses my dishes well without leaving it feeling spotty. I also enjoy the lemon fragrance. I would purchase again.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is only one that mostly I buy from Walmart. I usually run out of it but Walmart is not far from where I live and I just rush there to get more.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This is great on grease for the dishes. It can dry out your skin on your hands if you don't use gloves or are washing a good amount of dishes but it's great at getting the job done.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This dish soap is okay. Not the greatest. Great for the money but I always have to use a lot of soap when washing dishes by hand. I typically buy the big jugs if this soap and it lasts me a really long time. Good product for an inexpensive price.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??