Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Ashleey N.
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS
This stinks. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them by hand. This smells like awful. Works good but stinks
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca
The degreaser part is a total joke but I do love this scent so it's pleasant to use unless you've got oily dishes.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This soap is just ok. I like a more concentrated soap as not to waste too much. It does clean effectively though .
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
My absolute favorite! A lot goes a long way and it gets everything very clean. I recommend this over dawn any day.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Orlando, FL
Its kind of ok! It does the job but nothing fantastic or amazing I got a Gallon of that thing waiting to change it
samantha w.
samantha w.
San Diego, CA
My go to sign cell it's sooo cheap! I can get a large bottle for $1 and it's same quality of more expensive brand.
Naya L.
Naya L.
South Bend, IN
This works pretty well although i have seen dish detergents work better but it works fine just to wash the dishes
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I like to use this every so often it's good and it lasts longer I sometimes don't have to be buying a lot of soap
G G.
G G.
Nov. 2, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
My go-to: cheap and effective. Bought it at Walmart and they had the best deal, but target and Publix have it too
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??