Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Khustaba N.
Khustaba N.
Arlington, VA

My mom uses it, my grandma uses it, and now I also use it! I love buying the bigger bottle. Great price, great product and great quality.
Charity s.
Charity s.
Flint, MI

This stuff does not work. It leaves an oily residue after and my dishes become greasy as well. I would not recommend this product at all.
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
Marietta, GA

I love the lemon scented version of this. They all smell great really and they are very reasonably priced. It leaves my dishes sparkling.
Lakadrian W.
Lakadrian W.

Ajax is a good dish washing liquid but it has a clean smell as well as good cleaning power. It cuts grease and left over food very well.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX

I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY

I love this dish soap. It's so very cheap but is great soap. My family goes through soap so quickly but it's okay bc this soap is cheap.
courtney L.
courtney L.

Super awesome and perfect price!! We use this all the time. It always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and bright. And it smells awesome!
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, MI

I just love lemon scented things for anything in the kitchen or any sort of cleaning product. This is inexpensive and works really well.
Sara Douglas L.
Sara Douglas L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This lemon dish soap smells great. It leaves my sink smelling good after too. It is a good price for the amount of soap you are getting.
HH J.
HH J.

Totally the best value for the money. Been using this brand for years. Better than most store brands. Usually buy at the supermarket.,

Join Now