BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Alondra R.
Vista, CA
mi detergente favorito la marca y el olor es lomejor que hay para lavar trastes aparte de que sirve para lavar otras cosas como las brochas y elimina por completo el maquillaje y bueno no ablemos de la grasa por que la elimina de cacho y con poca cantidad
Amanda G.
I like the value you get With this product. For only a few dollars you get a lot of dish soap that'll last you two months. The scent is nice and it cleans well. I would buy this product over and over again.
Yennys P.
Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is an excellent product. It's leaves very clean all my plates, cups, pots, etc. that I need to wash... My hands are soft and I love its fragrance.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Whenever I buy dish soap, I always make sure that it is a degreasing one, because I love to cook, but I always make a mess. Ajax Super Degreaser lemon dish liquid cuts through grease, smells nice, and doesn't dry my skin out when I use. I recommend this!
Gina B.
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite scent. You can find this at the 99¢ only store. I honestly don't have a preference for a specific brand of dish soap, but I typically will pick Ajax if I find myself at the 99¢ store :)
Tyana H.
Escondido, CA
I've been using this for years and haven't changed once. Great for soaking and washing. This can be bought at your local grocery store or even a convenient store. Great value, very effective and smells nice. I would definitely recommend! Gets the job done!
Pati R.
I do like to use Ajax to wash some delicate laundry it's also good for cleaner every where not just dishes! The price is to good! I love the orange scented one. Yes I'd recommend it to .
Kaylee T.
We have purchased this item multiple times and we are always satisfied. It is always reasonably priced and can be found at any super market. It has a clean scent and leaves the dishes clean.
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
This dish soap is great. The scent is so good and it works great at getting all those tough spots off of my dishes. Even when you burn your food because you're not that great of a cook!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Lol. The good: It's cheap. The bad: it's cheap. You have to use a decent amount to get the hard-to-remove stains, but it can be done. I'll keep buying it because it's so dang inexpensive.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??