Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX

I love the lemony smell and it really is a degreaser and it's cheap and affordable it gets all suddy a little goes a long way i love ajax
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
Marietta, GA

I love the lemon scented version of this. They all smell great really and they are very reasonably priced. It leaves my dishes sparkling.
Charity s.
Charity s.
Flint, MI

This stuff does not work. It leaves an oily residue after and my dishes become greasy as well. I would not recommend this product at all.
Indiana L.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia, PA

Best dish washing liquid, fights stains and removes odors from dishes and at the same time it does not leave your hands dry unlike other
Sara Douglas L.
Sara Douglas L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This lemon dish soap smells great. It leaves my sink smelling good after too. It is a good price for the amount of soap you are getting.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX

I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi

I just love lemon scented things for anything in the kitchen or any sort of cleaning product. This is inexpensive and works really well.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY

I love this dish soap. It's so very cheap but is great soap. My family goes through soap so quickly but it's okay bc this soap is cheap.
courtney L.
courtney L.

Super awesome and perfect price!! We use this all the time. It always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and bright. And it smells awesome!
Sherry B.
Sherry B.

This is one of my go-to dish soaps! It is a great price and it works amazingly! It smells great and I can buy it at darn-near any store!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??