BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
The degreaser part is a total joke but I do love this scent so it's pleasant to use unless you've got oily dishes.
Ashleey N.
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS
This stinks. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them by hand. This smells like awful. Works good but stinks
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This soap is just ok. I like a more concentrated soap as not to waste too much. It does clean effectively though .
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
ORLANDO, FL
Its kind of ok! It does the job but nothing fantastic or amazing I got a Gallon of that thing waiting to change it
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
My absolute favorite! A lot goes a long way and it gets everything very clean. I recommend this over dawn any day.
samantha w.
samantha w.
San Diego, CA
My go to sign cell it's sooo cheap! I can get a large bottle for $1 and it's same quality of more expensive brand.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA
I like to use this every so often it's good and it lasts longer I sometimes don't have to be buying a lot of soap
Naya L.
Naya L.
South Bend , IN
This works pretty well although i have seen dish detergents work better but it works fine just to wash the dishes
Paola F.
Paola F.
North Hollywood, CA
Grt smeelll great quality and great price highly recommended in my home never is absent please go head and try it
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??