BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Patricia R.
Fort Myers, FL
I don't need to use a lot on the sponge to get my dishes clean. The large bottle can last me a year and that's washing every day or every two days and washing 5 or more dishes each time. I also wash most dishes at least twice, sometimes three times.
Maribel T.
Irving, TX
I have bougt this particular product but fkr me the quality that i was looking for was not just there. It took me three times the amount of soap to get the greese off my pots and pans.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cleans the grease like no other! Does a wonderful job at taking away the hate for dishes. Cleans perfectly and smells great as well. It lasts long in my family and is usually on sale at Walmart. It's a great product for us and would highly recommend!
Sierra A.
This does a kind of okay job. I reach for these when I don't have coupons for other dish soap brands because Ajax is very inexpensive. So if you're on a budget, I recommend. However, I use more of this product to get the same effectiveness of other brands with less product.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
I like the lemon 🍋 smell. Cleans well. Is not expensive so that is always good. Cons I feel like I have to use more and more. I buy mine from Walmart or heb. Yeah if I'm tight on money.
Andrea R.
En particular me encantan los lavaplatos con olor a citricos, pero el olor de este es espectacular, aparte que arrastra la grasa sin dejar marca, deja un olor espectacular. Me encanta.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Cuts grime and grease like the more expensive brands. Works perfectly fine. Only down fall is that it seems to be a tad waterier than other brands which makes it seem like you waste more than otherss.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This is great on grease for the dishes. It can dry out your skin on your hands if you don't use gloves or are washing a good amount of dishes but it's great at getting the job done.
Ariella E.
Great Neck, NY
I happen to like washing dishes and Ajax makes it easy. Any oil or food left on my plates come out without a problem. It smells great. The only problem is that is you don't wear gloves it dries out your hands but that's all dish washing liquids.
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
All i can say is i always buy this product. Very good value for your money compared to other brands. Effective and does the job! I love that it comes on different scents. I would definitely buy this product again. And i also recommend this product!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??