BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Maria C.
Richmond, TX
Love the smell, rinses easily and it works great on greasy dishes, pots or pans. It is not strong on my skin, it doesn't dry my hands or give me allergies. This is my go to dish liquid.
RENATE B.
Wytheville, VA
We had been using a more expensive dish cleaner and we tried this last month. Ajax surprised us by being thick, a great cleaner and a most cost effective purchase for our budget conscious family. We appreciate the quality and the cleaning power of Ajax.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
My favorite scent. You can find this at the 99¢ only store. I honestly don't have a preference for a specific brand of dish soap, but I typically will pick Ajax if I find myself at the 99¢ store :)
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
This dish soap is great. The scent is so good and it works great at getting all those tough spots off of my dishes. Even when you burn your food because you're not that great of a cook!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Lol. The good: It's cheap. The bad: it's cheap. You have to use a decent amount to get the hard-to-remove stains, but it can be done. I'll keep buying it because it's so dang inexpensive.
Jayne H.
Davenport, IA
I love how this product smells and how well it cleans my dishes. The price is a good value for the money. Just because its cheaper doesn't mean it is cheap. I have never been disappointed with this product. I would highly recommend using this dish soap.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Whenever I buy dish soap, I always make sure that it is a degreasing one, because I love to cook, but I always make a mess. Ajax Super Degreaser lemon dish liquid cuts through grease, smells nice, and doesn't dry my skin out when I use. I recommend this!
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Ajax super degreaser with the lemon liquid dish soap is great for get all the hard to clean spot up. The soap is very effective and can be purchased at any store. The scent is pleasant.
Alondra R.
Vista, CA
mi detergente favorito la marca y el olor es lomejor que hay para lavar trastes aparte de que sirve para lavar otras cosas como las brochas y elimina por completo el maquillaje y bueno no ablemos de la grasa por que la elimina de cacho y con poca cantidad
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I like this dish soap. Smells nice. Cost cheap. Does great work. My dishes are not greasy. Very effective. Pros- not drying my hand, cons- i wish it would have pump. I like lemon or lime sent. Smells very fresh. I would get to again. I never change it.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??