Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Omaha, NE

Great at getting the grease and baked on food off of dishes!! Smell is not overwhelming either, but it can dry my hands out a bit.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA

Omg i love this dish soap i buy it all the time love the smell of it washes my dishes good and love the way it makes my hands feel
Tina S.
Tina S.

My go to one and only dishsoap used every day. I buy this every week. Love the way it cleans and gets the grease off of my dishes.
Chantel V.
Chantel V.
Anaheim, CA

Great soap with an excellent price.
Cuts grease and hard to remove foods from dishes and silverware.
Smells good and lathers well.
Jeremy C.
Jeremy C.
Fairhaven, MA

Works as advertised, cuts the grease, and smells great. Would recommend giving it a try, switched from dawn to save a couple bucks
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL

AJAX is pretty decent soap. I typically use a lot because it is so cheap. It does not seem that concentrated but it does the job.
I like the lemon scent and the product is worth it because it's not too expensive. I like how the soap goes well with our dishes.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Love it. Works great. Don't have to use a whole lot to get the job done. Smells fresh and clean. Didn't leave a greasy after feel
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Love the smell of lemon and the smell of this soap more it doesn't dry out your hands and my dishes always smell and look amazing
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie, Pa

This product is very effective, and the scent isn't too overpowering. It doesn't cause my hands to dry out, which is a huge plus.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now