BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lorraine G.
Ajax dish liquid is the only dish soap I use its my favorite and smells great love all the different sents.
Katrina R.
Love this brand very soapy. Other brands you have too use the whole bottle just to wash one load of dishes.
Jennifer F.
Denton, TX
I love Ajax lemon! Works great on greasy dishes and leaves dishes feeling and smelling wonderful and clean!
Manerva P.
Ajax is alright to use i don't use it all of the time i buy it when the store is out of my brands that i use
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX
Ajax is always trustworthy, I know that every time I buy it will do the job. Great value, price is awesome!
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Love the scent and the product works great on greasy dishes! The price is also unbeatable for the product!
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Me gusta su efecto desengrasante con aroma de Limón, es un gran limpiador, buen precio, cumple su función!
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD
Best dish soap I've ever used. It comes in different smells and different sizes. Won't use any other brand
Courtney A.
I love the lemon scent, makes me feel like my dishes are extra clean. Works great and the color is pretty.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??