Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Terry S.
Terry S.
Stony Creek, VA

This works really good on my pots and pans and very soft on the hands. This size could cost you about 3 or 4 dollars depending on the store you go to.
Erin C.
Erin C.

Really good soup. It doesn't dry out my hands or leave a weird residue in my sink. I will say that fruit flies do love the smell of this so be warned!
Brandy T.
Brandy T.

I love Ajax and buy this exclusively. I use it for grease spots on clothes as well. It's a long lasting soap that cuts through grease and grime great.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Redwood city, Ca

Best to cut the grease and goes a long way. Smells delicious too. Does not dry out my hand which is a good thing when you have to do a lot of dishes.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Richmond, VA

Leaves my dishes really clean and I love that it's doesn't leave the sponge smelling nasty after washing dishes like many other dish washing soaps do
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL

For a cheaper price, this is a great product! Always cuts grease and grime no problem! I buy this over and over due to is low cost and great quality!
Tim M.
Tim M.
Youngstown, OH

My wife likes this dish soap. She said her grandma used it and now she does too. I like it to wash the grease off my hands after working on the car.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD

Just as good as dawn, smells better in my opinion but it works just as good as dawn and i dilute it and it still works better than dawn not diluted.
Miss A.
Miss A.
Sparks, NV

Great value. I've used this soap on my face before when dealing with oily skin and acne, it helped. Oh it works on dishes too and the smell is nice.
Lillie C.
Lillie C.

This dish soap is awesome. A little goes a long way. Leaves dishes clean and streak free. Also leaves sponge fresh and clean no stinky sponge smell.

Join Now