BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Lemon dish soap is the best for helping your entire kitchen smell great and clean. Works great on hard to get stains!
Manuela A.
Manuela A.
I have used this brand in the past , but not any more. We use a different one I thinl its called seventh generation ?
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
I felt like I had to use twice as much to do the same job as other more effective dish detergents so I wasn't pleased
Ajax has always been the favorite in my family, and when it comes to the lemon is a powerful fat starts . Very good!
Josette H.
Josette H.
I love ajax. Awesome cleaning products, and the dish soap really cuts that grease. I prefer it to most other brands.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Cypress, TX
A great product. Soft on your hand and it does nor require a lot. It is very good for the value. I highly recommend.
Farm S.
Farm S.
Fairfield , CA
99cents at good foodmaxx only. Sa very good deal for a good soap make my dishes clean and takes off all the grease .
Angel L.
Angel L.
Ajax makes a pretty good dish soap, and the lemon scent doesn't stay on the dishes. It also doesn't leave a residue.
Alayna K.
Alayna K.
Atascadero,Ca
This dish soap is good for the price. Doesn't get all grease but most. Usually I have to wash pots ans pans twice .
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA
Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??