Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Gala B.
Gala B.

Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX

I love it, it does the job, i love the smell and how it leaves my plates, forks, spoons, knifes, ect... no complains for this good product.
Molly W.
Molly W.

This product is fine for washing dishes but it leaves hands feeling dry. I have to wear gloves when using this product and that's a hassle.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Stephenville, TX

This is a main thing in my kitchen. It cuts grease and gets things clean. I use the orange smelling kind also. I also have the powder form.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Moreno Valley, CA

Out of all the smells, this one smells the best. Leaves it smelling disinfected and clean. I always carry multiple bottles of this at home
Katie N.
Katie N.

Ajax always is amazing to use because it easily strips grease right off the dishes and is a great value for its size. Highly recommend it.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Claxton , GA

This is a great lemon scented dist soap. It cuts grease & cleans dishes well. Its pretty cheap and is definitely something we use a lot of.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Wichita, KS

Its really good and smell so good, it removes grease and remove stains it cleans really good,one thing it dry my skin.
But its good so far
Julio C.
Julio C.

Su buena calidad y aporta mucho, la tampoco olor tan fuerte pero sí reducido en grasa. Yo suelo comprar los paquetes que brkng 2 a la vez.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN

It's okay I just don't like the smell of this when it mixes with dirty dish water and it cleans your dishes just not as good as dawn does.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now