BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
My favorite scent. You can find this at the 99¢ only store. I honestly don't have a preference for a specific brand of dish soap, but I typically will pick Ajax if I find myself at the 99¢ store :)
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I like this dish soap. Smells nice. Cost cheap. Does great work. My dishes are not greasy. Very effective. Pros- not drying my hand, cons- i wish it would have pump. I like lemon or lime sent. Smells very fresh. I would get to again. I never change it.
Pati R.
I do like to use Ajax to wash some delicate laundry it's also good for cleaner every where not just dishes! The price is to good! I love the orange scented one. Yes I'd recommend it to .
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
This dish soap is great. The scent is so good and it works great at getting all those tough spots off of my dishes. Even when you burn your food because you're not that great of a cook!
Tyana H.
Escondido, CA
I've been using this for years and haven't changed once. Great for soaking and washing. This can be bought at your local grocery store or even a convenient store. Great value, very effective and smells nice. I would definitely recommend! Gets the job done!
Alondra R.
Vista, CA
mi detergente favorito la marca y el olor es lomejor que hay para lavar trastes aparte de que sirve para lavar otras cosas como las brochas y elimina por completo el maquillaje y bueno no ablemos de la grasa por que la elimina de cacho y con poca cantidad
Cindy H.
I love the different aromas that I can get this in. I use it daily. Great product. Other products dry my hands out. The price and value are great. Cleans my dishes and my pots and pans, I would recommend it to my friends and family members. Thumbs up Ajax...
Lupita H.
This Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Washer is fantastic! I was jubilant when I started using this product! It has a very affordable price anyone would be glad to buy it! And the scent is to die for!! I would totally recommend it to others without doubt!
Kaylee T.
We have purchased this item multiple times and we are always satisfied. It is always reasonably priced and can be found at any super market. It has a clean scent and leaves the dishes clean.
Yennys P.
Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is an excellent product. It's leaves very clean all my plates, cups, pots, etc. that I need to wash... My hands are soft and I love its fragrance.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??

Kohl's