Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

It does the job of degreasing and cleaning my dishes. It doesn't hurt that it's often cheaper than anything else on the shelf
Naomi B.
Naomi B.

Lemon is my favo. The fresh smell of lemon is amazing and you can smell it around the house when you're done with the dishes.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL

Ajax is a great dish soap. I like their fragances and also they're gentle with your hands. It's effective and I recommend it.
Riane H.
Riane H.

It is super cheap. It is easy to use. It smells good. It is effective. It is easy to find locally. They have various sense.
patty w.
patty w.

I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
C F.
C F.
Bowie, MD

Very good quality for the price it works just as eff5as more expensive brands a b day can found, for dollar at dollar stores
Alexsis S.
Alexsis S.

I regularly use this soap. I personally love all of the scents. In addition it's super affordable and cleans my dishes well!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

This dish soap is pretty good. I buy it at dollar tree. There are multiple scents to choose from but this one is my favorite
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA

Super affordable, smells great, and works well! I use this for all my hand washing of the dishes and have always been happy.
Lakeshia J.
Lakeshia J.

Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.

Join Now