Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Isabel O.
Isabel O.
Excelente para quitar la grasa más pegada, en mi hogar se usa este desgrasante, es de buena calidad, y de buen aroma.
Manuela A.
Manuela A.
I have used this brand in the past , but not any more. We use a different one I thinl its called seventh generation ?
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
May 2, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I felt like I had to use twice as much to do the same job as other more effective dish detergents so I wasn't pleased
Farm S.
Farm S.
Fairfield, Ca
99cents at good foodmaxx only. Sa very good deal for a good soap make my dishes clean and takes off all the grease .
Josette H.
Josette H.
Nov. 6, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love ajax. Awesome cleaning products, and the dish soap really cuts that grease. I prefer it to most other brands.
Angel L.
Angel L.
Ajax makes a pretty good dish soap, and the lemon scent doesn't stay on the dishes. It also doesn't leave a residue.
Ajax has always been the favorite in my family, and when it comes to the lemon is a powerful fat starts . Very good!
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Cypress, TX
A great product. Soft on your hand and it does nor require a lot. It is very good for the value. I highly recommend.
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA
Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??