Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA

It's just not that effective compared to other similarly priced dish soaps. It also leaves my hands feeling suuuuper dry, no thanks.
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

Very good dishwashing liquid. Cuts grease and has long lasting soap. This is a pleasant lemon fresh scent. Great price: $1.29 and up

alice c.
alice c.

Ajax dish washing detergent works well to clean even the greasiest pans. i repurchase this all the time and love using this product.
Sarais T.
Sarais T.

It's a good soap to take out the grease of the crockery and and doesn't resect your hands. I like the smell and it's a cheap option.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI

I love this dish washing soap and I love the price. It smells great and is a great value! I love it and this is what I get the most
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.

My mother like to switch between her favorite soaps. I guess it's kind of like a mood thing lol she loves Ajax dish washing liquid.
Jenne M.
Jenne M.

One if the other classic dish soaps I'm my household. Great smell and super tough in grease. Strong smell to get rid of food odors.
Yaya Y.
Yaya Y.
Sheridan, AR

Cheaper than the others, but works great.. Smells great as well, I've used this product for over 10 years and won't buy any other..
Korey K.
Korey K.
Hamden, CT

Doesn't soap up, it also has a weak smell letting stronger food smells to over power it. It does cut thorough grease nicely though
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH

I like this and it does the trick, but it's a thinner formula that some others, so you need to use more of it to get the job done.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now