BY AJAX #32 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
I personally am not a fan of the AJax Super degreaser lemon scented dish liquid. It degreased a little bit but nothing I would purchase again. It did leave a film on my dishes. I am not a fan .
Lindsay G.
This dish soap smells amazing and it keeps my dishes shiny and clean. Make sure to wash all of the soap off of your dishes, so you do not get that soapy residue on them. This product is not expensive at all, so anyone can purchase it. I recommend this dish soap.
Brenda M.
Midvale, UT
This soap is really good at fighting grease. It leaves my dishes feeling squeaky clean without drying out my hands. The fresh lemon scent is an added bonus, leaving everything smelling clean.
Katrina M.
Centreville, VA
Not as good as Dawn in my opinion, but works for the price. I usually end up double washing with this soap, as I notice a greasy residue still on whatever it is that I'm washing. Smells good though, and is not as drying to the hands as some other dish soaps.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ
this was the dish detergent my mom always used when I was growing up, so it became a usual in my kitchen cabinet as well. It doesn't look or feel fancy on my hands, but it smells fine and does a good job cleaning greasy dishes, at an affordable price point.
Kasey D.
Grand Prairie, TX
The price is good on this. I usually get this at Kroger. It does what it's supposed to do and doesn't smell like feet. Not sure what else to say about it, it's dish soap. Not much to get excited about. Don't put it in the dishwasher. Only have to learn that one time.
Lupita H.
This Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Washer is fantastic! I was jubilant when I started using this product! It has a very affordable price anyone would be glad to buy it! And the scent is to die for!! I would totally recommend it to others without doubt!
Jayne H.
Davenport, IA
I love how this product smells and how well it cleans my dishes. The price is a good value for the money. Just because its cheaper doesn't mean it is cheap. I have never been disappointed with this product. I would highly recommend using this dish soap.
Tyana H.
Escondido, CA
I've been using this for years and haven't changed once. Great for soaking and washing. This can be bought at your local grocery store or even a convenient store. Great value, very effective and smells nice. I would definitely recommend! Gets the job done!
Alondra R.
Vista, CA
mi detergente favorito la marca y el olor es lomejor que hay para lavar trastes aparte de que sirve para lavar otras cosas como las brochas y elimina por completo el maquillaje y bueno no ablemos de la grasa por que la elimina de cacho y con poca cantidad
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??