Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Sherline S.
Sherline S.
Manchester, CT

Not good... Not bad dish liquid. Not good because it doesn't degrease the dishes and not bad because it does its job as a dish soap.
alice c.
alice c.

Ajax dish washing detergent works well to clean even the greasiest pans. i repurchase this all the time and love using this product.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA

This product is a great value. I feel like I have to use more print though to get the dishes clean. I am also not fond of the smell.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tampa, FL

This is the best for cutting grease on pans and such but the only issue is again it can be drying to the skin so use it with gloves.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA

It's just not that effective compared to other similarly priced dish soaps. It also leaves my hands feeling suuuuper dry, no thanks.
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

Very good dishwashing liquid. Cuts grease and has long lasting soap. This is a pleasant lemon fresh scent. Great price: $1.29 and up

Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI

I love this dish washing soap and I love the price. It smells great and is a great value! I love it and this is what I get the most
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.

My mother like to switch between her favorite soaps. I guess it's kind of like a mood thing lol she loves Ajax dish washing liquid.
Yaya Y.
Yaya Y.
Sheridan, AR

Cheaper than the others, but works great.. Smells great as well, I've used this product for over 10 years and won't buy any other..
Jenne M.
Jenne M.

One if the other classic dish soaps I'm my household. Great smell and super tough in grease. Strong smell to get rid of food odors.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now