BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Katrina M.
Centreville, VA
Not as good as Dawn in my opinion, but works for the price. I usually end up double washing with this soap, as I notice a greasy residue still on whatever it is that I'm washing. Smells good though, and is not as drying to the hands as some other dish soaps.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ
this was the dish detergent my mom always used when I was growing up, so it became a usual in my kitchen cabinet as well. It doesn't look or feel fancy on my hands, but it smells fine and does a good job cleaning greasy dishes, at an affordable price point.
Kasey D.
Grand Prairie, TX
The price is good on this. I usually get this at Kroger. It does what it's supposed to do and doesn't smell like feet. Not sure what else to say about it, it's dish soap. Not much to get excited about. Don't put it in the dishwasher. Only have to learn that one time.
Jayne H.
Davenport, IA
I love how this product smells and how well it cleans my dishes. The price is a good value for the money. Just because its cheaper doesn't mean it is cheap. I have never been disappointed with this product. I would highly recommend using this dish soap.
Amanda G.
I like the value you get With this product. For only a few dollars you get a lot of dish soap that'll last you two months. The scent is nice and it cleans well. I would buy this product over and over again.
Nicole H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Ajax super degreaser with the lemon liquid dish soap is great for get all the hard to clean spot up. The soap is very effective and can be purchased at any store. The scent is pleasant.
Cindy H.
I love the different aromas that I can get this in. I use it daily. Great product. Other products dry my hands out. The price and value are great. Cleans my dishes and my pots and pans, I would recommend it to my friends and family members. Thumbs up Ajax...
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
This dish soap is great. The scent is so good and it works great at getting all those tough spots off of my dishes. Even when you burn your food because you're not that great of a cook!
Gina B.
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite scent. You can find this at the 99¢ only store. I honestly don't have a preference for a specific brand of dish soap, but I typically will pick Ajax if I find myself at the 99¢ store :)
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Whenever I buy dish soap, I always make sure that it is a degreasing one, because I love to cook, but I always make a mess. Ajax Super Degreaser lemon dish liquid cuts through grease, smells nice, and doesn't dry my skin out when I use. I recommend this!
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??