Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Affordable but not such a great spider for really crazy dishes it smells great and it gets the job done I only use this when I'm low on cash
Jacky B.
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX

Good job removing food but does have a strong odor that lingers on. I prefer these smells but they smell clean but dislike having that taste
Alba C.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX

Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA

Didn't like how my dishes still felt greasy with this soap , I prefer Ajax powder to scrub my sink and tub and my toilets that are porcelain
Celene C.
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I like to use this dish soap because its not too pricey i think its a good price and it doesn't leave your dishes dirty i like how it smells
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY

This gets all my dishes clean with just a few drops in the water. Cuts grease and leave my hands soft not dry. I love the fresh lemon scent
Gala B.
Gala B.

Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX

I love it, it does the job, i love the smell and how it leaves my plates, forks, spoons, knifes, ect... no complains for this good product.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

It gets the job done. I don't like having to leave things in the sink to soak forever. This cuts through the mess so I can do other things.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.
New britain, CT

Helps keep my dishes clean leaves no flim and smells great. And gentle on the hands. I buy this in bulk and they always have great coupons.

Join Now