Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Sara Douglas L.
Sara Douglas L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This lemon dish soap smells great. It leaves my sink smelling good after too. It is a good price for the amount of soap you are getting.
courtney L.
courtney L.

Super awesome and perfect price!! We use this all the time. It always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and bright. And it smells awesome!
Sherry B.
Sherry B.

This is one of my go-to dish soaps! It is a great price and it works amazingly! It smells great and I can buy it at darn-near any store!
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY

I love this dish soap. It's so very cheap but is great soap. My family goes through soap so quickly but it's okay bc this soap is cheap.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX

I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA

Good scent--powerful dish soap. We used to use it all the time at the automotive shop I worked at. It's also great for a car wash soap.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.

I really like this dishwashing liquid. It smells nice and lathers up very well. Does what it's suppose to do and that's always good lol
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Has a nice lemony scent, cleans the dishes well especially my pots and pans but i feel a hint of stickyness after my dishes have dried
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.

Great for cleaning greasy dishes and pans/pots! A little bit goes a long way. The lemon smell is very refreshing and clean smelling :)
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

Ajax is too thin of a liquid for me. You have to use more of the liquid to get all of the dishes clean. It works for the price though.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now