BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Liz M.
Liz M.
OAKLAND, CA
Éste es uno de los productos que me gusta muchísimo también porque quita la grasa deja esos vasos limpios aparte de que es super económico esa es otra de las cosas que me encanta por ser tan económico hace su trabajo y como tiene que ser de quitar la grasa y los hablo así con esa excelente
Katy F.
Katy F.
Phoenix, AZ
Ajax is the BEST soap for your money! They are always prices fairly and gets the dishes clean. I love the different scents they have and the amount of soap you get in each bottle for your money. I wish it kept your hands soft even though you are doing the dishes. That is my only complaint.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I always buy this soap, mainly because its so cheap and works just the same as the more expensive options out there. It smells great, cuts grease and gets my dishes squeaky clean.You can usually find it for less than a $1.00 most places. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love lemony stuff it just makes me feel like my house is so clean!!! Even though I prefer other brands over Ajax I would say that they are top competitor, I love the way a lot of their products mall also and occasionally I'll still pick up some Ajax over the brand that I normally buy.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Huntsville, TX
I make messes while cooking and often have to leave pans out overnight to soak in soapy water. With Ajax I've noticed my soaking times are down to an hour or so and I have minimal scrubbing left afterwords. Sometimes it's about a dollar more than other soaps but I really enjoy using it.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.
It cleans the dishes well but the smell is not that pleasant. I like how my dishes look and feel when I wash them with this soap. I just don't like the smell that's left on my hands when I wash the dishes or the smell of the dish soap in general. Other than the smell it's a good soap!
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.
Ajax has been around forever as always work I found out this one is the best one to use specially when you got the greasy dishes to do it always makes the dishes not greasy even the plastic ones that always have that filmy filling on them after washing but with Ajax they no longer do
Cierra F.
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
My husband uses this soap all the time. He makes me keep this in the house at all times and makes sure it never gets low. He uses this on his hands after he gets done working on vehicles. This is gentle on his hands and removes all of the black nasty grease and soot from his hands!
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville
One of my favorite dish detergents to use. It breaks up all the grease off dishes and surfaces around the stove after cooking. The original scent is the only one I purchase next to lemon. I love purchasing this detergent because it really works and for the price no one can beat it.
jilleann t.
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
This is a grate brand. the size of the bottles are amazing for the big household live in. And most importantly you can never go wrong with the lovely smell of lemons as your cleaning supplies. I find it world well with my needs and the kids like using this to wash the dishes with.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??