Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE

My mom use to use this when I was a child and now I use it. It cuts through the thickest grease stains and even stuck on burnt food. It smells so yummy. It isn't rough on the hands. I will never use a different brand. The bottles are so huge, it lasts for quite some time. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC

Ajax is an OK brand. I find that I have to use much more of the dishwashing soap to get the job down of what half of Dawn or Palmolive could do. Ajax is a much more economical brand than either Dawn or Palmolive and it comes in a bottle that is almost twice the size, so maybe it all equals out in the end.
kristina p.
kristina p.
Oak lawn , Il

This stuff is CHEAP! I only buy this when I am at a store that doesn't have a lot of house cleaning products and I need something while I'm in a bind--such as camping, or being out of town. You have to use a lot of it to get your dishes clean and it fades out quickly. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Etaka L.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD

This soap is so cheap and I love it. It is something that i pick up when my go to soap brands are not on sale or too expensive. The smell of the soap is a normal artificial lemon scent which is what expect from a dish soap. I would buy this soap again and again only because I can say it does is job
Molika S.
Molika S.

Love the smell of this and it's my go to degreaser. I love how clean my dishes are when i use this. Got this from target for an amazing price. I love the scent of lemon just so nice and fresh. This is pretty good compare to Pamolive and i would recommend this if you are looking for cheap Dish soap.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI

I love this soap. I have repurchased it many many many times. It smells wonderful and does a great job of cleaning tough messes. You really can't beat this for the price. Very affordable and works great! The one down side is that it can be a little bit runny, so be careful with how you dispense it.
Cayla B.
Cayla B.
Yorktown, VA

I like to use ajax because it is cheap. You can find Ajax at most Dollar Trees. When I have to clean dishes with grease I usually have to use more cleaner than I would have to with other dish liquids. Overall I would buy it again and I think it does really well considering I only paid a $1 for it.
Samy R.
Samy R.

Love this dish liquid. Works great at cleaning but also works well to deodorize! Sometimes you really have to let pots and pans soak before the smell comes out but this gets rid of it with a quick wash which is great if you're strapped on time. Love and always repurchase this and the orange scent.
Maria S.
Maria S.

Yassssssss this one is the bomb I love the smell a d a little goes a lo g way and I just add a bit of water to make it last a little bit longe it's just so great an dit does get rid of all the oil on the frying pands and dishes just the best and we buy the biggest one they sell and last 2-3 weeks
Brittany V.
Brittany V.

Not the best quality, but it works. It is somewhat liquidy and requires a little extra on the sponge. For the price it works great! I haven't had issues with the brand. Every scent I've tried has been pleasant. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others for a cheaper alternative!

Join Now