BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
I tend to go for dishwashing liquid that suds up a lot. I find my sponges (and I use a bunch of different ones) eating up the dishwashing liquid without actually soaping up. I burn through it pretty quickly, but I grab for them because of the cheap price and does the job temporarily, but in my opinion it is very wasteful.
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
I live in a college dorm and have to hand wash my dishes. One day I went out to the kitchenette on my floor to wash dishes and this product was out on the counter. It was pretty disappointing. I know it's really cheap, but I had to use a lot of it to clean my dishes compared to how much soap I have to use when using other liquid dish soap. If you're like me and on a tight budget, it's good to know which products to avoid. This is one of them.
Robin W.
Tecumseh , OK
This is the only dish soap my daughter can use and not get a rash. It smells great, gets all our pots and pans we hand wash clean, and it's a great price! You can get a huge bottle that last a month or longer for around $5 and that's with my husband also washing his hands with it several times a day.
Brittany P.
I like this product and use it regularly to wash our dishes. I love the smell. It smells clean but not overly perfumed. I also love that it cleans grease buildup and grime off dishes with ease. Another use for this product is a garbage disposal refreshener. I normally like to use fresh lemons. But if I don't have them I squirt some soap into the disposal and run it for a few seconds in order to let it bubble up and scent it.
Karissa P.
Huntsville, TX
I make messes while cooking and often have to leave pans out overnight to soak in soapy water. With Ajax I've noticed my soaking times are down to an hour or so and I have minimal scrubbing left afterwords. Sometimes it's about a dollar more than other soaps but I really enjoy using it.
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
I always buy the super big bottle of Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid. It's the best value for my money! Even cheaper per oz. than the Great Value brand. This is the BEST dish soap. The degreaser in it really does work. I don't have to worry about soaking dishes overnight.
Jacqueline R.
Manteca, CA
I'm currently using this one in my house hold. So far it's getting the job done. Removes the grease on my dishes. Scent is good but I might prefer a different scent. Brought mines from Walmart , good value price! I will be buying the same brand but different scent .
exzor l.
the best ajax formula is the active lemon, so easy to clean dishes and powerful to kill grease. this formula didnt hurt your hands and its easy to get it worldwide. smells good and doesnt leave flavours in the dishes, I currently buy it all months.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
This is what we use to wash dishes in the kitchen sink when we don't use the dishwasher. It cuts grease from pots and pans and quickly sanitizes them by killing bacteria and fighting odors. We also like the orange fragrance that it has. I even keep a bottle in the garage on a wash up sink to clean up my hands and sanitize them after working in the garage or in the yard.
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
I use this one or the green one. Both smell good. I bought it from my local dollar general. It was about $2! Works good and very effective. Cleaned my dishes really well. I would buy it again. I found out it's the only one that works really well for my dishes.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??