BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Dominique K.
Loveland
I love using those for my dishes. I wish it was a little more soapy but overall impressed. Love the lemon scent as well because it leaves dishes smelling great . Definitely buying again
Chelsey G.
Columbus, NE
Love this soap, it decreases everything so well and the smell is also good, I love citrus smells for the kitchen and bathroom and this is a very strong scent. We buy this every time
Stephanie H.
ROCK HILL
I kind you not this may be a cheap brand of dishwashing detergent but this stuff is the bomb. I have used other known brands but once I started using Ajax I have never gone back.
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
This is the dish soap I use when I am not able to afford Dawn It is basically the same thing but a lot thinner which makes you use a little more but great for greasy dishes and caked on dishes
Raquel G.
Zapata, TX
It's an alright dish soap. I mean it does get the work done.. but I'm not a big fan. I'm not sure if it's the smell or what. I feel like I'm it leaves germs still on the dishes
Jessika A.
Not my favorite but it gets the job done. It runs out so quickly and you always need to keep applying more to your sponge. However it’s on the cheaper side and it smells great.
Sidney O.
Bayonne, NJ
This is the only one I use! Gets the job done and works with no effort! Citrus smell isn't that powerful but it cleans the grease so well I don't care about anything else.
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
Even though I hate washing dishes by hand , I actually enjoy this dish detergent. It grand grease and it smells good. I just don't like how the smell stays in the dishes.
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I buy this dish soap as it goes on sale frequently. I love the price and i love the way it cleans our dishes. The smell is great and it doesn’t make my hands dry out.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
This dish soap is great but the lemon scent is wayyyyy too strong for my preference. It works well but the scent will definitely deter me from purchasing it again.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??