BY AJAX #32 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Brande M.
Westminster, MD
Love this dish soap! It's such a great value and cleans dishes like nothing else! You don't need to use much either so it lasts a while. The Lemon scent is not too strong, but just right to give you a nice clean smell but not overwhelming! I always recommend Ajax soap!
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
Normalmente usaba la marca palmolive pero use este y wowww me encanto, el olor, no reseca mis manos y lo mas importante cumple con su funcion desengrasante. El precio se me hace muy bien y lo mejor de todo es q puedo encontrarlo en muchas tiendas y en diferentes tamaños
Angie N.
Mount Hamilton, CA
What can you say about dish detergent? So far, no one's gotten ill from a cleaned dish using this product. So, thumbs up for the cheap price and effective cleaning product. They sell this at the Dollar Tree, but I'm thinking Walmart may sell it for a few cents cheaper.
Kiara H.
It ls really good I use it all the time ! I got it at my local supermarket. It's effective and
It gets everything done. Not disappointing at all! It's cheap but it has a good value, recommended !
Nettie J.
camden,NJ
this ajax dish washing detergent is good on greasy dishes and you don't have to let the dishes soak for a long time which help you to get finished cleaning your kitchen up at a good time so that you can move on to the next chore you may have or just put your feet up.
Dmitri L.
Springfield, MO
This is probably my favorite scent from Ajax. My family's used this type of dish soap for years now. Way better than any other type of dish soap. The scent leaves clean dishes smelling fresh and doesn't streak or leave anything gross. Definitely would buy again!
Lindsay G.
This dish soap smells amazing and it keeps my dishes shiny and clean. Make sure to wash all of the soap off of your dishes, so you do not get that soapy residue on them. This product is not expensive at all, so anyone can purchase it. I recommend this dish soap.
Brenda M.
Midvale, UT
This soap is really good at fighting grease. It leaves my dishes feeling squeaky clean without drying out my hands. The fresh lemon scent is an added bonus, leaving everything smelling clean.
Raini A.
Fulton, MS
Oh. My. God. I believe Ajax could get off a birth mark off of me, if I had one. Actually, I probably did have and Ajax got it off! This dish liquid gets off the worst foods from pans within SECONDS. I don't use anything else after trying this out. & it's CHEAP.
Jennifer G.
I find Ajax to be an affordable brand and as dish soaps go this one does the job. It does have a pretty heavy lemon scent but if you aren't sensitive to heavy smells like I am then I suppose this isn't a bad thing. I'll continue to use to this brand of dish soaps.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??