BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This definitely takes the grease and oil off my pots and pans. The lemon scented dish detergent is great too! Smells so clean! It does dry my poor hands a lot, but this is still a great dish detergent to buy.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
I buy this dish detergent every time I need more (my husband buys Ajax but sometimes other scents). It is cheap, effective and available at many stores. It works great and I have no issues with it whatsoever.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I use this soap a lot. I really like it. It's pretty cheap and good,value. I buy it for about $2. It has a good citrus scent. I bought it at my local Kroger. I would totally recommend to everyone!!!!!!
Michela C.
THe reason we buy this over other dish soap is that you get a lot of soap for a great price- this is definitely one of the lowest priced brands I have seen, at least at Fred Meyer where I buy it. It is effective and lasts for a pretty long time before needing to be replaced.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I started buying this when I used it as a friends house - it became my go to dish soap. I absolutely love it and it cleans so well. Just a few drops in some hot water and it gets the dishes very clean.
Vanessa H.
San Francisco, CA
For me, this is a good detergent to use on a day-to-day basis. It helps me keep my dishes clean with just a few drops. The scent is light and refreshing. I've added a teaspoon of baking soda to a portion of it to better fight greasy pans, pots and bowls. I would buy it again.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
This is really great! It has super clean lemon smell and does exactly what the bottle says. I buy mine at Target for the best price. It's a bit sticky if you get it on your hands but it definitely gets grease off of stuff! i always buy the same one around the next two months.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I like this dishwashing detergent. The lemon scent is so fresh and clean smelling. The degreasing properties of this detergent really help clean up greasy pans. It lathers pretty well and is recommend.
Katie O.
Lakewood, OH
This is just a great overall dish soap. It is effective has a fresh scent and is reasonably priced compared to other brands. I have used other inexpensive soaps in the past and they are always to watery and I go through them to quickly for the price you can't beat Ajax.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
This is a good dish detergent. I have no complaints about it. I've bought this several times. Smells good. Cleans your dishes nicely. I recommend this product for others to purchase. Give it a try.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??