BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ana O.
Richmond, VA
Leaves my dishes really clean and I love that it's doesn't leave the sponge smelling nasty after washing dishes like many other dish washing soaps do
Roxanne C.
Portland, OR
This smells like lemon. It is usually the cheapest dish soap brand at the store - usually a dollar. So that's nice. i usually end up getting this.
I love using Ajax dish soap, its the only brand I can use due to eczema. Ajax also gets your dishes super clean without having to use a ton of it.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
It's a dish soap. Nothing too exciting about it. I prefer dawn but had a coupon for it and decided to give it a shot. It tends to dry my hands out.
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
Ajax makes cost efficient fish soap. The Dereaser lemon dish liquid is my favourite. It smells great and never leaves a residue like other brands.
Charity S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
This is the only dish soap I use it works great and smells good I just got a refill bottle from my local Walmart literally love this stuff so much
Priscilla P.
La Puente, CA
You need to use a lot of soap to get the grease off the dishes, it's at a great price but in the long run you spend the same because you use more.
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
Always works for me - never have had an issue with this product. It's effective in degreasing and get the job done and at a super affordable price.
Johanna M.
Kissimmee, FL
You need a lot to make bubbles. It doesn't really work as a degreaser. Its cheap and if you don't need to do heavy duty cleaning than it works fine
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Cuando no encuentro el normal, o cuando hay visitas o fiestas en la casa, este es el predilecto. Me ahorra un montón de tiempo, espacio y dinero.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??