Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Newark, NJ

This product has a nice odor, and leaves the mad with a lot of shine. It does not harm the hands, that is, my hands do not become dry.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Clarksville, TN

Ajax is great for the price. I only use this brand for dish detergent. It isn't harsh on the skin like most other brands I have tried.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

Ajax is too thin of a liquid for me. You have to use more of the liquid to get all of the dishes clean. It works for the price though.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Cleans well. Gets four starts because it really dries out my skin. Other than that really does what it sets out to do with the dishes.
Sofiarose M.
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA

Good smell, just soap though. Not much to say because I'm not very into these products. Doesn't make my hands dry though which is nice
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY

My work purchases this for the kitchen there it smells nice but sometimes I don't think it has the cleaning power of Palmolive or dawn
Latifah K.
Latifah K.
bronx, ny

leaves hands dry, washed dishes well, finisihes kind of fast , kinda have to apply more soap each wash, does the job well, smells good
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN

For this being such a cheap dish soap it really does work. The one downside is you have to use a lot of product. But I still love it!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Tazewell, TN

Best value, you get the best amount of product for the best price. It suds great, smells nice, and removes all residue off of dishes.
Aly M.
Aly M.
Warren, MI

I love the smell on this soap. When using hot water the smell seems to be enhanced. It really does remove that hard, stuck on grease.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now