Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Charity s.
Charity s.
Flint, MI

This stuff does not work. It leaves an oily residue after and my dishes become greasy as well. I would not recommend this product at all.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi

I just love lemon scented things for anything in the kitchen or any sort of cleaning product. This is inexpensive and works really well.
Sara Douglas L.
Sara Douglas L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This lemon dish soap smells great. It leaves my sink smelling good after too. It is a good price for the amount of soap you are getting.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX

I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
courtney L.
courtney L.

Super awesome and perfect price!! We use this all the time. It always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and bright. And it smells awesome!
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY

I love this dish soap. It's so very cheap but is great soap. My family goes through soap so quickly but it's okay bc this soap is cheap.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.

This is one of my go-to dish soaps! It is a great price and it works amazingly! It smells great and I can buy it at darn-near any store!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA

Good scent--powerful dish soap. We used to use it all the time at the automotive shop I worked at. It's also great for a car wash soap.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.

I really like this dishwashing liquid. It smells nice and lathers up very well. Does what it's suppose to do and that's always good lol
Sofiarose M.
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA

Good smell, just soap though. Not much to say because I'm not very into these products. Doesn't make my hands dry though which is nice
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now