Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.

This is another one of my favorite dish soaps i use and it smell amazing. I feel this is a bit cheaper than any other out here for its quality.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Joliet, IL

Works well. Smells good. Cleans food off of dishes .Good price. This is my go to dish liquid. I also love all of the other scents Ajax offers.
Sandra Milena Z.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO

Me encanta. Con una sola pasada quita la grasa de mis platos. Es suave con mis manos y me encanta como huele. En casa nunca nos puede faltar.
Jacey O.
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

I love Ajax, because a very little goes a long way! It's not as expensive as most dish detergents, but sure works just as well if not better!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Boston

A little really does a long way with this dish soap. It really cuts through grease and oils that are on my pots and pans. Plus it smells good
Shantha V.
Shantha V.

Good soap, works well like other soaps for cheap. Doesn't last as long as other soaps, but congress in a bigger bottle so lasts just as long.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA

I am currently using the Lemon scented Ajax. I can always get it at a great price. I do not need a Big amount to clean a sink full of dishes.
Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.
Raleigh, NC

I've always used this and it smells great, and leaves your dishes super clean! I would so recommend this to anyone. Plus lemon helps out a lot
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.

This is a great non-expensive dish soap. It has an okay scent, and does the job perfectly for just slightly under a dollar. I recommend 100%.

Join Now