BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Constance D.
Constance D.
San Leandro, CA
Really gets grease good LOL leedect product to clean your grill with or kitchen fan good, we all know that gets greasy!!!
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite dish soap! The lemon scent just smells so so good! You only need very little bit to get the job done!
Deidre B.
Deidre B.
Carmichael, CA
Had to use so much to get through dish it felt like a cheep and it was very very thin. I will not buy this product again.
Havilland H.
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY
This dish soap smells great to me because I like the smell of lemon. Also it cleans very well just like the other scents.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This brand of dish soap is great. They always have coupons available. On the plus side they also sell it at dollar tree.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I use Ajax a lot and I have use it for a long time and it's good nothing to complain about it gets your dishes cleaned .
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
This works awesome especially on greasy pans! I use oils a lot for veggies and salads and this always removes it easily!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Patterson, CA
Works well but I still find you need to soak really greasy pans for awhile to help it work and break them up with water.
Pretty average soap works well to get the smell off dishes and pretty well concentrated so it doesn't take a lot to work
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Great for cutting grease, smells good and is cheap. Can't go wrong. I bought it at the dollar store and will buy again.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??