Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

I like this one because has a good smell and the plates are clean. But I'm disappointed because you have to use a lot of liquid in each washed. It's economic.
Dyan D.
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA

I don't think it makes any difference what liquid dish soap you use although I do like the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it doesn't have a weird smell to it
Deysi '.
Deysi '.
Fresno, CA

This is my go to dishwashing soap. It is cheap and it gets the job done the scent is a refreshing lemony smell and I love it it is almost available anywhere.
Adelle M.
Adelle M.

This really is the best degreaser. Just a little bit of Ajax on your washcloth and you toughest greasiest dishes are clean! Plus a little bit goes a long way
Nadira D.
Nadira D.
Philadelphia, PA

Its like a dish detergent for when you run out of all of you favorites. Don't get me wrong it works fine but I'd like it better if it had a different scent.
Lizany P.
Lizany P.
West Palm Beach, FL

I always use this dish soap. It truly fights that grease challenging grease off and leave my dishes and glassware sparkling clean. It has a great smell too!
Carole D.
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK

All women need a degreaser, especially women of color. We do a lot of frying, it makes life easier. All cooking utensils come out squeaky clean. Grease free
Natosha H.
Natosha H.
Lancaster, TX

This is the only dish soap I use. It's both cost effective and efficient on tough grease stains. I cook a lot and this makes it easy to clean up afterwards!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Lakeside, OR

Cleans good removes grease, has light pleasent scent. Very comparable to other brands in this price point. I use on a daily basis and is my go to detergent.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.

Great great soap. Smells good, cleans the dishes well and lasts a long time especially if you pour some dish soap and add water to it it lasts even longer.

Join Now