Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Leanne V.
Leanne V.
Commack, NY

This is absolutely the only dish soap I can use! All others leave me with red, itchy, irritated, peeling skin. They can never stop making this.
eunice o.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL

I liked it,it dissolved grease so well,washes clean but i didn't give it 5 stars because the lingering lemon smell could be quite overpowering.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Joliet, IL

Works well. Smells good. Cleans food off of dishes .Good price. This is my go to dish liquid. I also love all of the other scents Ajax offers.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.

This is amazing. Smells like lemon and left grease at the same time. Many soaps dry out my hands when washing the dishes and this one doesn't.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ

Love how this product leaves my dishes clean and my hand soft this product is amazing I do recommend it to everyone and my friends and family
Christina F.
Christina F.
Orlando, FL

I love the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it removes a lot of grease and it eliminates awful odors plus it does a nice by unclogging my sink.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Louisville, KY

You can always tell when I have washed dishes because you can smell
The great lemon scent in my
Home and I get a gigantic bottle for under 5$
A R.
A R.

My moms favorite cleaning brand. She loves using anything from this brand because it really cleans up the house and leaves it smelling clean!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.

This is a great non-expensive dish soap. It has an okay scent, and does the job perfectly for just slightly under a dollar. I recommend 100%.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??