BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Angie N.
Mount Hamilton, CA
What can you say about dish detergent? So far, no one's gotten ill from a cleaned dish using this product. So, thumbs up for the cheap price and effective cleaning product. They sell this at the Dollar Tree, but I'm thinking Walmart may sell it for a few cents cheaper.
Kiara H.
It ls really good I use it all the time ! I got it at my local supermarket. It's effective and
It gets everything done. Not disappointing at all! It's cheap but it has a good value, recommended !
Jennifer G.
I find Ajax to be an affordable brand and as dish soaps go this one does the job. It does have a pretty heavy lemon scent but if you aren't sensitive to heavy smells like I am then I suppose this isn't a bad thing. I'll continue to use to this brand of dish soaps.
Dmitri L.
Springfield, MO
This is probably my favorite scent from Ajax. My family's used this type of dish soap for years now. Way better than any other type of dish soap. The scent leaves clean dishes smelling fresh and doesn't streak or leave anything gross. Definitely would buy again!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I personally am not a fan of the AJax Super degreaser lemon scented dish liquid. It degreased a little bit but nothing I would purchase again. It did leave a film on my dishes. I am not a fan .
Lindsay G.
This dish soap smells amazing and it keeps my dishes shiny and clean. Make sure to wash all of the soap off of your dishes, so you do not get that soapy residue on them. This product is not expensive at all, so anyone can purchase it. I recommend this dish soap.
Lindsay D.
Works great, really cleans my dishes and doesn't leave a greasy film all over them. I would recommend this product to anyone who hates washing dishes as much as I do because you won't have to wash them multiple times just to get them clean enough to eat off of.
Raini A.
Fulton, MS
Oh. My. God. I believe Ajax could get off a birth mark off of me, if I had one. Actually, I probably did have and Ajax got it off! This dish liquid gets off the worst foods from pans within SECONDS. I don't use anything else after trying this out. & it's CHEAP.
Brenda M.
Midvale, UT
This soap is really good at fighting grease. It leaves my dishes feeling squeaky clean without drying out my hands. The fresh lemon scent is an added bonus, leaving everything smelling clean.
Tevan B.
Saint Cloud
I always get distracted when doing dishes because this scent smells so good and I just sit in my kitchen smelling it like a weirdo! Lol smells wonderful and works extremely well in my opinion!
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??