BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This is good. I don't use it often but it works really well, it has a great citrus like smell. I wouldn't mind it as much if the scent wasn't really strong. Good value for the price though, recommend it.
Jessica W.
Columbia , SC
By far one of the cheapest dish soaps and works great for the price. You can get a bottle for a little more than a dollar. Smells good and effectively washes dishes and hands. I will definitely buy again.
Felicia P.
Glenolden, PA
Works. Not my go to every time, but it gets the job done. Always use to soak my dishes and the grease lets up. I love the strong smell of lemon fresh that it gets off. I rotate dish liquids but this is definitely one in heavy rotation.
Vanessa H.
San Francisco, CA
For me, this is a good detergent to use on a day-to-day basis. It helps me keep my dishes clean with just a few drops. The scent is light and refreshing. I've added a teaspoon of baking soda to a portion of it to better fight greasy pans, pots and bowls. I would buy it again.
Michela C.
THe reason we buy this over other dish soap is that you get a lot of soap for a great price- this is definitely one of the lowest priced brands I have seen, at least at Fred Meyer where I buy it. It is effective and lasts for a pretty long time before needing to be replaced.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I like this dishwashing detergent. The lemon scent is so fresh and clean smelling. The degreasing properties of this detergent really help clean up greasy pans. It lathers pretty well and is recommend.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
This is really great! It has super clean lemon smell and does exactly what the bottle says. I buy mine at Target for the best price. It's a bit sticky if you get it on your hands but it definitely gets grease off of stuff! i always buy the same one around the next two months.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I started buying this when I used it as a friends house - it became my go to dish soap. I absolutely love it and it cleans so well. Just a few drops in some hot water and it gets the dishes very clean.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I use this soap a lot. I really like it. It's pretty cheap and good,value. I buy it for about $2. It has a good citrus scent. I bought it at my local Kroger. I would totally recommend to everyone!!!!!!
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I currently use this product for cleaning dishes but also, it's a good product to use and a cheap alternative to clean my makeup brushes. It foams up well, and it's what I use when I don't want to pay more for other brand. Don't sleep on this product just because it's cheap.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??