BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lakeshia J.
Lakeshia J.
Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.
I love the lemony scent of this dish soap and it helps that this is one that my family has been using ever since I was born
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
This soap takes away the dirt and grim and never disappoints. Also, by adding a little bleach it takes away all the grease!
Tara B.
Tara B.
roanoke, va
this detergent works fairly well on grease. my only complaint is the scent. it smells like pine sol and gives me a headache
The best dish detergent for the money! I made the mistake once of buying the cheap dollar brand at the store. Never again!
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
springfield, IL
Good dish soap takes grease off the pans . not bad for the price. on the smell is kinda strong it does smell like lemons .
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Works well at cutting the grease and has a pleasant scent. Do not need to use a whole bunch as a a little goes a long way.
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Whittier, CA
We use this soap all the time! And been using it for years. Works great and cleans well! And the price is very affordable.
Tammie C.
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA
It's not expensive and it does the job . Break grease easily too . But you do tend to use a bit more than some other soaps
Mia S.
Mia S.
This is the only dish soap I use because it works, has a good price and comes in a large jug that can last me for months.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??