Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA

Didn't like how my dishes still felt greasy with this soap , I prefer Ajax powder to scrub my sink and tub and my toilets that are porcelain
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Tyrone, PA

Its an ok soap. Not ny number one choice. Its kind of a watered soap so it doesnt work as good but if your looking for a cheap soap itd work
Celene C.
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I like to use this dish soap because its not too pricey i think its a good price and it doesn't leave your dishes dirty i like how it smells
Jacky B.
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX

Good job removing food but does have a strong odor that lingers on. I prefer these smells but they smell clean but dislike having that taste
Angel S.
Angel S.
Jacksonville, FL

I have used this dish detergent in the past. But it has been several years since I have purchased this. It is an OK product no bad thoughts.
Hailee C.
Hailee C.
Port Huron, MI

I have used Ajax lemon for probably about 10 years. I absolutely love it. It never leaves residue and it makes the whole house smell amazing
Alba C.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX

Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Gala B.
Gala B.

Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX

I love it, it does the job, i love the smell and how it leaves my plates, forks, spoons, knifes, ect... no complains for this good product.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Stephenville, TX

This is a main thing in my kitchen. It cuts grease and gets things clean. I use the orange smelling kind also. I also have the powder form.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now