Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Diego, CA

Is incredible for the frets that have a lot of fat and debris glued, I like to clean the baking molds or the fryer, just put warm water and soap
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
La Palma, CA

Smells nice and cleans quite well. Gets rid of grease effectively. I've been using this dish soap for a long time and it hasn't let me down yet!
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

Cheap and affordable product when you don't have the money for brands like Dawn this stuff works just as good you just need a little more product
Greg H.
Greg H.

Great stuff. Am allergic to other dish soaps that have the ability to wash dishes well. This stuff does a very good job with hard or soft water.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.

It usually cheap and works ok. If I buy it I go for one with the degreaser. I feel like I have to use more of it to really get the dishes clean
The scent is just incredible. I like how a little goes a long way. If you have a really greasy pan a little of ajax will take care of the mess.
Sherryl P.
Sherryl P.

I love the smell of lemon..the soap itself is very concentrated so you will only use a little and add lots of water..utensils are super clean..
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mansfield, TX

Inexpensive, great smell, gets the job done. Stop wasting time and money on the expensive detergent. Ajax is amazing and the best on the shelf.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.

This is another one of my favorite dish soaps i use and it smell amazing. I feel this is a bit cheaper than any other out here for its quality.

Join Now