Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Sherry B.
Sherry B.

This is one of my go-to dish soaps! It is a great price and it works amazingly! It smells great and I can buy it at darn-near any store!
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi

I just love lemon scented things for anything in the kitchen or any sort of cleaning product. This is inexpensive and works really well.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX

I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
courtney L.
courtney L.

Super awesome and perfect price!! We use this all the time. It always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and bright. And it smells awesome!
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY

I love this dish soap. It's so very cheap but is great soap. My family goes through soap so quickly but it's okay bc this soap is cheap.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Brooklyn , NY

Has a nice lemony scent, cleans the dishes well especially my pots and pans but i feel a hint of stickyness after my dishes have dried
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.

Great for cleaning greasy dishes and pans/pots! A little bit goes a long way. The lemon smell is very refreshing and clean smelling :)
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

Ajax is too thin of a liquid for me. You have to use more of the liquid to get all of the dishes clean. It works for the price though.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Cleans well. Gets four starts because it really dries out my skin. Other than that really does what it sets out to do with the dishes.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Clarksville, TN

Ajax is great for the price. I only use this brand for dish detergent. It isn't harsh on the skin like most other brands I have tried.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now