Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Kitty O.
Kitty O.
Staten Island, NY

Great on grease! My husband is a mechanic and washes his hands with ajax and it gets rid of all of the grease and oil he has on his hands Great on pots and pans.
Maria R.
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY

I like the smell of this one! I also like it because i don't have to use it a lot to make it soapy enough for the dishes, its not very expensive so thats a pro!
Norma A.
Norma A.

Absolutely my favorite dishwasher detergent, I always buy mine from Walmart or any supermarket, it is so affordable, this big bottle can cost $2 and some change
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I love the way this dish soap smells, I feel like a little goes a long way. I have a 52 oz bottle that I got months ago, and it's still more than half way full
Christina E.
Christina E.

I love Ajax! Seriously affordable and smells great the orange lemon scent is the best! Lastest awhile and great on all my greasest stuck on food pots and pans.
Shykia J.
Shykia J.
Columbia, SC

It's affordable for one and it cleans like any other product. I always get the lemon scent because its addicting and makes me want to actually wash the dishes.
Claribel D.
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA

Love it. Great scent. Actually removes grease off pots and pans. And leaves my dishes nice and clean. Also has a decent affordable price for a mom on a budget.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.

Average soap. We buy this 90% of the time because its affordable. It dries out your hands severely though so maybe chose dawn or wear glove if it bothers you.
Darcey B.
Darcey B.
Las Vegas, NV

Ajax has a strong smell to their products, but this specific one is helpful for degreasing and the smell is nice and fresh and lemony and not too over the top
amy m.
amy m.
Dayton, TX

My husband always buys Ajax dishwashing soap it's not my favorite brand but I'll use it if it's in my house it still gets the dishes clean so I can't complain

Join Now