Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
Ajax is a great dish soap. I like their fragances and also they're gentle with your hands. It's effective and I recommend it.
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I just made the switch from Palmolive to Ajax. This dish soap gets the tough grease out of all of my cookware and tupperware!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I want lemon scent in my dishwashing soap. I love it. This super degreaser is bomb. I wouldn't dream of buying anything else!
Jeanne W.
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV
Jan. 9, 2017, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I always choose the Ajax lemon scented dish soap with degreaser. Ajax brand is a good value and comes in a variety of scents.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
It does the job of degreasing and cleaning my dishes. It doesn't hurt that it's often cheaper than anything else on the shelf
Riane H.
Riane H.
It is super cheap. It is easy to use. It smells good. It is effective. It is easy to find locally. They have various sense.
patty w.
patty w.
I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
Lakeshia J.
Lakeshia J.
Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Nov. 6, 2016, 7:37 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish soap is pretty good. I buy it at dollar tree. There are multiple scents to choose from but this one is my favorite
C F.
C F.
Bowie, MD
Oct. 28, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Very good quality for the price it works just as eff5as more expensive brands a b day can found, for dollar at dollar stores
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??