BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Katy F.
Phoenix, AZ
Ajax is the BEST soap for your money! They are always prices fairly and gets the dishes clean. I love the different scents they have and the amount of soap you get in each bottle for your money. I wish it kept your hands soft even though you are doing the dishes. That is my only complaint.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Good dish soap, gets the job done! The lemon scent is my favorite scent from Ajax. The liquid isn't too thick or too watery, it's perfect. It isn't expensive, sometimes my supermarket will have these on sale!
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I only get this kind of dish liquid! Ajax is THE BEST dish soap that there is. I wouldn't trust any other brand. Also, it is usually cheap and always has a nice scent, after use. I highly recommend Ajax to anyone.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
Good 'ol original Ajax! I live 36 miles from the closest grocery, but the little gas station 3 miles from my house always has this stocked on the shelves. If I'm ever in a pinch and can't make it into town, I pick a bottle up at the gas station. Has always been and will always be good stuff!
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
My husband and I buy this dish liquid from time to time . You can get a large bottle for just a few dollars. It gets the job done without leaving the soapy taste on the dishes. It's not my favorite but it's good.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I get this for the price. And it works just has good as the expensive stuff. If not better. Haven't noticed a difference in all the years. I normally buy it at Walmart because they offer the bigger bottle there.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Pretty good stuff use this to wash my pots and pans it smells so lemony and fresh and it gives off a good lather when mixed with the water. I think I will buy this again but maybe in a smaller size than this
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
This stuff smells great, and it definitely cleans ordinary dishes. It's cheap and long lasting. For harder cleaning though, it does need to sit a bit longer than I would prefer, just to get it barely clean.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I like Ajax. I think it cleans really well and smells pretty good. I use it quite a bit and the price isn't too bad. I would most definitely recommend this product to someone else, as it has yet to fail me
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT
This does the job of cleaning dishes but I found I had to use a lot because it was kinda watery. Because it was so watery, I always spilled onto the sponge, waay more than I intended, so use some caution when you buy it! It's fine, pick some up when it's on sale to keep under the sink.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??