Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX

Love it my Mom once gave me a bottle and I felt in love with it... I have used it ever since.. it's awesome with all of your dishes and glasses..
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL

Cuando no encuentro el normal, o cuando hay visitas o fiestas en la casa, este es el predilecto. Me ahorra un montón de tiempo, espacio y dinero.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Mission, TX

Great degreaser i love it specially after your new girlfriend doesnt know food is cooked with oil and everything gets stuck to the pan. Yea great
mrs t.
mrs t.

You can't go wrong with Ajax Super Degreaser . I use this product to wash dishes, clean my countertops , mop my kitchen floor and clean my rugs .
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL

Not really a fan of the Ajax dish detergent. Doesn't get my dishes clean and doesn't cut greas very well. Had to use twice as much to do the job.
kayla c.
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ

Does the job well without leaving an after taste in the dishes. overall great product, but the smell isn't my favorite but you can't be too picky
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

I bought this dish soap but wasn't too happy about its "degreaser" title. It doesn't work any better than regular dish soap in regards to grease.
Ayreon j.
Ayreon j.

Ajax is good if your on a tight budget. It works good for that pice. But you have to remember that you get what you pay for. But it smells good.
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Diego, CA

Is incredible for the frets that have a lot of fat and debris glued, I like to clean the baking molds or the fryer, just put warm water and soap

Join Now