Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA

I am currently using the Lemon scented Ajax. I can always get it at a great price. I do not need a Big amount to clean a sink full of dishes.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.

This is a great non-expensive dish soap. It has an okay scent, and does the job perfectly for just slightly under a dollar. I recommend 100%.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ

Love how this product leaves my dishes clean and my hand soft this product is amazing I do recommend it to everyone and my friends and family
Christina F.
Christina F.
Orlando, FL

I love the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it removes a lot of grease and it eliminates awful odors plus it does a nice by unclogging my sink.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Louisville, KY

You can always tell when I have washed dishes because you can smell
The great lemon scent in my
Home and I get a gigantic bottle for under 5$
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC

I've always used this and it smells great, and leaves your dishes super clean! I would so recommend this to anyone. Plus lemon helps out a lot
A R.
A R.

My moms favorite cleaning brand. She loves using anything from this brand because it really cleans up the house and leaves it smelling clean!
Sandra Milena Z.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO

Me encanta. Con una sola pasada quita la grasa de mis platos. Es suave con mis manos y me encanta como huele. En casa nunca nos puede faltar.
Alba C.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX

Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now