Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Bay City, MI

This is one of the only dish soaps i use it is amazing and has a nice smell to them it cleans my dishes very well it has a great affect on them and clean like a charm.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Opelousas, LA

This dish liquid really works on tough hard to get off grease! Sometimes I'll soak my pots and pans and when I wash after soaking everything always comes out perfectly
Heba A.
Heba A.
Dearborn, MI

This is an excellent dish detergent - great for cleaning dishes even greasy baked on messes. I love the scents, I think I have bought them all. And the price is great.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

It does its job, not a "wow" product but it works. It isn't that harsh with my hands like other products, but I'm not specially a fan with the odor. Pretty affordable.
Muito bom pra desengordurar a cozinha ...banheiro .deixa sua limpeza diária bem mais fácil ...toda do a de casa deveria experimentar. ..e muito eficiente esse produto.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

This is another more economical dish soap choice for your kitchen but it gets the job done. The smell is also not very long lasting compared to other brands out there.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL

Had to use so much soap to get a little bubble. Only get a smell from bottle. Not when using. Would never buy again or suggest anyone to get. You get what you pay for
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I use to use this all the time. However, recently I have discovered that it doesn't work as well as it use in breaking down grease. I've moved on to something better.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

This dish soap works really well; love the lemon. It's super affordable too and you can buy it anywhere. I go straight for it in the aisle when I need more dish soap.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Laredo, TX

Favorite and only dish soap I use. No need to use a lot of it with a little amount you can get all of your dishes degreased and cleaned! Plus its easy on the budget!

Join Now