BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I just made the switch from Palmolive to Ajax. This dish soap gets the tough grease out of all of my cookware and tupperware!
Jeanne W.
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV
I always choose the Ajax lemon scented dish soap with degreaser. Ajax brand is a good value and comes in a variety of scents.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I want lemon scent in my dishwashing soap. I love it. This super degreaser is bomb. I wouldn't dream of buying anything else!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
It does the job of degreasing and cleaning my dishes. It doesn't hurt that it's often cheaper than anything else on the shelf
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
Ajax is a great dish soap. I like their fragances and also they're gentle with your hands. It's effective and I recommend it.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
This dish soap is pretty good. I buy it at dollar tree. There are multiple scents to choose from but this one is my favorite
Alexsis S.
Alexsis S.
I regularly use this soap. I personally love all of the scents. In addition it's super affordable and cleans my dishes well!
Arti G.
Arti G.
It is super cheap. It is easy to use. It smells good. It is effective. It is easy to find locally. They have various sense.
patty w.
patty w.
I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
Lakeshia J.
Lakeshia J.
Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??