Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Lauren Singh s.
Lauren Singh s.

I buy this because its has a great price plus helps clean my dishes fast and easy! It last a long time and I hardly have to buy new soap for months
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Kissimmee, FL

You need a lot to make bubbles. It doesn't really work as a degreaser. Its cheap and if you don't need to do heavy duty cleaning than it works fine
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Algona, WA

Ajax makes cost efficient fish soap. The Dereaser lemon dish liquid is my favourite. It smells great and never leaves a residue like other brands.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, Ontario

I always look for dish soap with a degreasing quality, because it helps everything get cleaner. But I also love the fresh lemon scent of this one!
I love using Ajax dish soap, its the only brand I can use due to eczema. Ajax also gets your dishes super clean without having to use a ton of it.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.

You need to use a lot of soap to get the grease off the dishes, it's at a great price but in the long run you spend the same because you use more.
mrs t.
mrs t.

You can't go wrong with Ajax Super Degreaser . I use this product to wash dishes, clean my countertops , mop my kitchen floor and clean my rugs .
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

I bought this dish soap but wasn't too happy about its "degreaser" title. It doesn't work any better than regular dish soap in regards to grease.
Annabelle D.
Annabelle D.
Denver, CO

I love this product not only for the price, but also because it works really well to clean up the disgusting dishes my kids produce. Thanks Ajax!
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL

Not really a fan of the Ajax dish detergent. Doesn't get my dishes clean and doesn't cut greas very well. Had to use twice as much to do the job.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??