Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

Cheap and affordable product when you don't have the money for brands like Dawn this stuff works just as good you just need a little more product
Heather G.
Heather G.
Riceville, TN

It clean dishes great and you can use a couple of drops and it will clean the dirt off. It also smell great and make the dishes smell good too.
eunice o.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL

I liked it,it dissolved grease so well,washes clean but i didn't give it 5 stars because the lingering lemon smell could be quite overpowering.
Leanne V.
Leanne V.
Commack, NY

This is absolutely the only dish soap I can use! All others leave me with red, itchy, irritated, peeling skin. They can never stop making this.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.

This is another one of my favorite dish soaps i use and it smell amazing. I feel this is a bit cheaper than any other out here for its quality.
Sherryl P.
Sherryl P.

I love the smell of lemon..the soap itself is very concentrated so you will only use a little and add lots of water..utensils are super clean..
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mansfield, TX

Inexpensive, great smell, gets the job done. Stop wasting time and money on the expensive detergent. Ajax is amazing and the best on the shelf.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Joliet, IL

Works well. Smells good. Cleans food off of dishes .Good price. This is my go to dish liquid. I also love all of the other scents Ajax offers.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.

This is amazing. Smells like lemon and left grease at the same time. Many soaps dry out my hands when washing the dishes and this one doesn't.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA

I am currently using the Lemon scented Ajax. I can always get it at a great price. I do not need a Big amount to clean a sink full of dishes.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now