Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.
Raleigh, NC

I've always used this and it smells great, and leaves your dishes super clean! I would so recommend this to anyone. Plus lemon helps out a lot
Sandra Milena Z.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO

Me encanta. Con una sola pasada quita la grasa de mis platos. Es suave con mis manos y me encanta como huele. En casa nunca nos puede faltar.
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , Ca

Didn't like how my dishes still felt greasy with this soap , I prefer Ajax powder to scrub my sink and tub and my toilets that are porcelain
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Tyrone, PA

Its an ok soap. Not ny number one choice. Its kind of a watered soap so it doesnt work as good but if your looking for a cheap soap itd work
Jacky B.
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX

Good job removing food but does have a strong odor that lingers on. I prefer these smells but they smell clean but dislike having that taste
Hailee C.
Hailee C.
Port Huron, MI

I have used Ajax lemon for probably about 10 years. I absolutely love it. It never leaves residue and it makes the whole house smell amazing
Angel S.
Angel S.
Jacksonville, FL

I have used this dish detergent in the past. But it has been several years since I have purchased this. It is an OK product no bad thoughts.
Alba C.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX

Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Celene C.
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I like to use this dish soap because its not too pricey i think its a good price and it doesn't leave your dishes dirty i like how it smells
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now