Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Jen C.
Jen C.

This is my favorite brand of dish soap. It comes in a bunch of different scents. It's s great value for the price and it doesn't dissolve too fast.
Lauren Singh s.
Lauren Singh s.

I buy this because its has a great price plus helps clean my dishes fast and easy! It last a long time and I hardly have to buy new soap for months
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Portland, OR

This smells like lemon. It is usually the cheapest dish soap brand at the store - usually a dollar. So that's nice. i usually end up getting this.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, Ontario

I always look for dish soap with a degreasing quality, because it helps everything get cleaner. But I also love the fresh lemon scent of this one!
Annabelle D.
Annabelle D.
Denver, CO

I love this product not only for the price, but also because it works really well to clean up the disgusting dishes my kids produce. Thanks Ajax!
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX

Love it my Mom once gave me a bottle and I felt in love with it... I have used it ever since.. it's awesome with all of your dishes and glasses..
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL

Cuando no encuentro el normal, o cuando hay visitas o fiestas en la casa, este es el predilecto. Me ahorra un montón de tiempo, espacio y dinero.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Mission, TX

Great degreaser i love it specially after your new girlfriend doesnt know food is cooked with oil and everything gets stuck to the pan. Yea great
mrs t.
mrs t.

You can't go wrong with Ajax Super Degreaser . I use this product to wash dishes, clean my countertops , mop my kitchen floor and clean my rugs .
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL

Not really a fan of the Ajax dish detergent. Doesn't get my dishes clean and doesn't cut greas very well. Had to use twice as much to do the job.

Join Now