BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hailee C.
Port Huron, MI
I have used Ajax lemon for probably about 10 years. I absolutely love it. It never leaves residue and it makes the whole house smell amazing
Kenna S.
Great dishwasher detergent it works really well and is very cheap it also smells good I have had it in orange and yellow and they work great
Natalie T.
I stay with this in my kitchen. I make sure I alqays have it. It's freaking awesome. My grandmother used it, my mother used it, and I use it.
Gala B.
Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the Scent the smell the way it leaves my dishes Clean And Shiny love it Works Amazing I Recommend for those who have not tried it!!
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
Works great. Dishes come out clean everytime with little effort. And the smell isn't bad either, nice clean smell without being too strong.
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN
It's okay I just don't like the smell of this when it mixes with dirty dish water and it cleans your dishes just not as good as dawn does.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This gets all my dishes clean with just a few drops in the water. Cuts grease and leave my hands soft not dry. I love the fresh lemon scent
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
I have to use more of this product, but it is at a great price, so it's fine. There are so many great scents to choose from, which is nice.
Jayme C.
Tukwila, WA
It's really not that great. You have to use a lot of the soap to get through a small amount of dishes and I still find spots of dirty left
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??