BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Since I got my first place this us my favorite dish soap. It's inexpensive. Smells good. Cleans well & lasts a plenty of washes.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY
I love ajax dish soap it works very well on all dishes and pots and pans and they come in different smells which is always nice!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Ajax is my regular dish soap. It has a great lemon scent and cuts through grease the first time. I never need to rewash a dish.
Satoria L.
Satoria L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a good product to use when you have alot of greasy plates are dishes.. It also doesnt really have a good soapy consistently
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ
Ajax is in my opinion better than other dish soaps because it cuts through grease easily, and the lemon sent is also refreshing
Blake B.
Blake B.
As five star as a dish detergent can get, however I love the lemon scent of a fresh clean dish. Helps get the tough stains out!
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Such a great dish soap and very non abrasive on my dishes and also my hands. Love the smells of the different products as well.
O ajax ele me ajuda muito na limpeza de casa alem de desingurdura minhas losas ele deixa limpinho e brilhante recommendo a todos
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
Oh my God! I love this dish liquid. they smell it gives your dishes is the best. I sometimes mix it with clorox and it's good.
Lily V.
Lily V.
It works very well with the right person using it. it's dishsoap ddnsjdjsnbshs shs sh Shan did js d hand ha ha sh a ja Shan sk
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??