BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Katy F.
Phoenix, AZ
Ajax is the BEST soap for your money! They are always prices fairly and gets the dishes clean. I love the different scents they have and the amount of soap you get in each bottle for your money. I wish it kept your hands soft even though you are doing the dishes. That is my only complaint.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Good dish soap, gets the job done! The lemon scent is my favorite scent from Ajax. The liquid isn't too thick or too watery, it's perfect. It isn't expensive, sometimes my supermarket will have these on sale!
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
Good 'ol original Ajax! I live 36 miles from the closest grocery, but the little gas station 3 miles from my house always has this stocked on the shelves. If I'm ever in a pinch and can't make it into town, I pick a bottle up at the gas station. Has always been and will always be good stuff!
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I get this for the price. And it works just has good as the expensive stuff. If not better. Haven't noticed a difference in all the years. I normally buy it at Walmart because they offer the bigger bottle there.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Pretty good stuff use this to wash my pots and pans it smells so lemony and fresh and it gives off a good lather when mixed with the water. I think I will buy this again but maybe in a smaller size than this
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
This stuff smells great, and it definitely cleans ordinary dishes. It's cheap and long lasting. For harder cleaning though, it does need to sit a bit longer than I would prefer, just to get it barely clean.
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT
This does the job of cleaning dishes but I found I had to use a lot because it was kinda watery. Because it was so watery, I always spilled onto the sponge, waay more than I intended, so use some caution when you buy it! It's fine, pick some up when it's on sale to keep under the sink.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I like Ajax. I think it cleans really well and smells pretty good. I use it quite a bit and the price isn't too bad. I would most definitely recommend this product to someone else, as it has yet to fail me
Rash A.
Rockville , MD
I use this detergent for long time now.It smells very good and fresh.It is affordable and clean dishes very well. t is not harsh on hands . I mostly buy it from target .I definitely recommend this product.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY
My family prefers the citrus scents so the Ajax Lemon Dish Liquid is always something we can rely on. The smell is a bit stronger compared to their competitor, Joy, but we still make occasional Ajax purchases. I believe Ajax is a little cheaper so when funds are tight, we go for Ajax.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??