Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Muito bom pra desengordurar a cozinha ...banheiro .deixa sua limpeza diária bem mais fácil ...toda do a de casa deveria experimentar. ..e muito eficiente esse produto.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

This is another more economical dish soap choice for your kitchen but it gets the job done. The smell is also not very long lasting compared to other brands out there.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL

Had to use so much soap to get a little bubble. Only get a smell from bottle. Not when using. Would never buy again or suggest anyone to get. You get what you pay for
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I use to use this all the time. However, recently I have discovered that it doesn't work as well as it use in breaking down grease. I've moved on to something better.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

This dish soap works really well; love the lemon. It's super affordable too and you can buy it anywhere. I go straight for it in the aisle when I need more dish soap.
Jailene C.
Jailene C.
Channelview, TX

My mom has always used this brand and smell since i was a little girl. I'm so used to it that i always get the same thing when she wants me to buy some more dish soap
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown, NJ

I love Ajax lemon dish soap. It is the only dish soap I use. It cleans the dishes really well and helps break through the grease that gets left on the pots and pans.
Angela Paola F.
Angela Paola F.

I love. It is effective to remove the fat tambine crockery and stove . does not do damage to my hands and has a good variety in fragrance removes odors from the food
Charee M.
Charee M.

You cannot go wrong with a large quantity product with a really cheap price. I paid less than $3 for a check. You cannot go wrong and it washes the dishes very well.
haylee g.
haylee g.

This is my backup dish soap, it's not my main soap just because I prefer gain. It works okay, sometimes it doesn't clean messes up as easily as other dish soaps do.

Join Now