Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Albanys M.
Albanys M.
Miami

This degreaser is excellent to clean, even you can clean the floor, carpets, fabric with this. It is ideal if you have children who are very dirty.
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Corona, NY

My mom can't live without this thing. And I also believe it's really good. It takes off all the grease and food residue real good. It's at an okay price.
Desirae S.
Desirae S.

I also like the Ajax dish soap I just feel I have to use a lot. I stopped buying once I started using Palmolive. I feel it doesn't clean my dishes right
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Daytona Beach, FL

Ajax definitely gets the job done when it comes to dirty dishes. Its a great value for the low price but I does leave my hands very dry after every use.
Regan G.
Regan G.

Compared to other brands this doesn't cut it for me. It takes a lot of product to clean like the other brands. It is cheap. My mom buys it from Walmart.
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL

I wond up having to use more soap to really clean the pans then any other soap. Even though cheaper in price not worth the amount needed to use to clean
Brandy T.
Brandy T.

I love Ajax and buy this exclusively. I use it for grease spots on clothes as well. It's a long lasting soap that cuts through grease and grime great.
Terry S.
Terry S.
Stony Creek, VA

This works really good on my pots and pans and very soft on the hands. This size could cost you about 3 or 4 dollars depending on the store you go to.
Erin C.
Erin C.

Really good soup. It doesn't dry out my hands or leave a weird residue in my sink. I will say that fruit flies do love the smell of this so be warned!
Jeannette C.
Jeannette C.
Palmdale, CA

I didn't enjoy the smell and the liquid was a little runny. I mostly use this when I'm on a budget,but I do prefer it to the other inexpensive brands.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??