BY AJAX #45 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL
AJAX is pretty decent soap. I typically use a lot because it is so cheap. It does not seem that concentrated but it does the job.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love the smell of lemon and the smell of this soap more it doesn't dry out your hands and my dishes always smell and look amazing
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Love it. Works great. Don't have to use a whole lot to get the job done. Smells fresh and clean. Didn't leave a greasy after feel
Ana F.
Ana F.
Miami, Florida
Es super concentrado y rinde el doble del producto le da una limpienza a los platos quitando cualquier residuo de grasa que quede
Susan G.
Susan G.
Columbus, GA
Best product ever. Makes washing dishes easy as it cuts thru the grease and grime. Doesn't take much product to get the job done.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Use this because I have never had an issue. I fill my sink sponge with it and use it right on my dishes. No residue, great clean.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Brighton, MA
Good scent, cleans well. Its usually on sale at a local store, and I can pick up either small bottles of it or the larger sizes.
Anaise R.
Anaise R.
New York
Cleans dishes other products and surfaces very well. It lathers and bubbles and doesn't make you hands feel dry and prune like..
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gives the squeaky clean for all of our dishes with a great scent. Not as concentrated or long lasting as Dawn but still awesome!
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
My family and I have been using this for years!! It works effectively for getting rid of the stubborn grease and your silverware
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??