BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Arline M.
Dodge City, KS
This soap is quite nice gives you a nice clean dish has a nice fresh scent of lemon. It is very effective. Not too liquidy not too slimy. The soap is not too overpowering. I would recommend this to anybody who wants a nice scented dish.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
More than five stars; the biggest difference is cleaning pots and pans, especially stainless steel. The baking soda in the product makes all the difference and cleaning the pans, e.g. after cooking a fried egg is much much easier.
The scent is perfect strength, i.e.. not too much and nice aroma. Great produc
Nea V.
Pleasanton, CA
This dish soap works to get grease out of my pans but I don't like the lemon smell. Its not too strong, I just would rather get one with no fragrance. I tried the ivory liquid and it has a basic clean scent, so I would rather stick with that one, but this was good enough to do the cleaning and the price.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX
I expected this to be a three month supply of dish soap for my household of 8. ... AjaxSuper Degreaser Dish Liquid, Lemon, 30 Fluid Ounce. ... Dawn Dish Soap, Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent, 56 Fl Oz, 2 Count
Maritza B.
N Las Vegas, NV
My second go to dish soap leaves dishes brilliant clean and smells super good and it leaves your hands super smooth I just wish it would come in a bigger bottle
Marylou W.
Scotia, NY
I like the smell of this product, and it does cut through the grease, but I find I run out of it much quicker than other brands because it is so watery.
Destiny R.
Average soap. We buy this 90% of the time because its affordable. It dries out your hands severely though so maybe chose dawn or wear glove if it bothers you.
Angelita A.
Doral, FL
For me personally, it is an excellent product, leaves the dishes sparkling and clean the fat up in the most uncomfortable places to take out. 100% recommended.
Kayla R.
I love the way this dish soap smells, I feel like a little goes a long way. I have a 52 oz bottle that I got months ago, and it's still more than half way full
Cassie D.
I have to use way too much liquid to get enough bubbles to clean. You have to use a lot to be able to clean anything greasy or you can still feel the grease.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??