Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
National City, CA

Cuts grease and food really well. Just wish had more sudsy bubbles. I love HOT water and lots of bubbles!! Other than that this does the trick as far and getting dishes clean
Harper P.
Harper P.
Austin, TX

Love the lemon scent! works great and is a great price. It is effective and gets the job done. This product is only a dollar! It is the only brand of liquid dish soap I buy!!
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine, TX

This exact one is the same one my mom has been using for years & years!! I don't really like the smell, only because I love fruity fruity scents! Nonetheless, it works great!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Yardley, PA

Cheap and effective which is everything I need for a dish soap. All doesn't leave my hands super dry after doing the dishes which is always a point in my book since most do.
Megan R.
Megan R.

Works great on tough grease and smells amazing too. Have been using it for quite a while, and wpuld recomend it to anyone who wants to be tough on grease with little effort.
Angela C.
Angela C.

This dish soap is pretty good. The price is great and it gets the job done. It can be a bit thin causing you to use a little more, but it still leaves you with clean dishes.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
De Kalb, MS

Very affordable and it cuts grease well. The smell is not too overpowering and it does a great job of cleaning grease from pans and I believe it's the best bang for my buck
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL

This was my parents choice growing up, so there's a bit of nostalgia there. It is effective enough. I tend to gravitate toward other brands, but there are worse detergents.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL

I love that it comes in big bottles and they are also at a cheap prices my mother-in-law likes it a lot whenever I see it at the store with my coupons I pick it up for her
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
New Egypt, NJ

Great price for a great powerful soap. I love the smell of lemons it's always so clean and it lingers in the kitchen even after the dishes are clean. Can't beat the price.

Join Now