Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV

Great value. I've used this soap on my face before when dealing with oily skin and acne, it helped. Oh it works on dishes too and the smell is nice.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD

Just as good as dawn, smells better in my opinion but it works just as good as dawn and i dilute it and it still works better than dawn not diluted.
Lillie C.
Lillie C.

This dish soap is awesome. A little goes a long way. Leaves dishes clean and streak free. Also leaves sponge fresh and clean no stinky sponge smell.
Putri M.
Putri M.
Pittsburgh

Super cheap and wicked effective. You have to use a little more to get through. But when you're strapped for a dollar Ajax certainly does the trick.
Kinesheya H.
Kinesheya H.
Kansas City, MO

The only dish soap I've used and continue to purchase my dishes come out like new and I love different varieties of scents available to choose from
Lauren Singh s.
Lauren Singh s.

I buy this because its has a great price plus helps clean my dishes fast and easy! It last a long time and I hardly have to buy new soap for months
Jen C.
Jen C.

This is my favorite brand of dish soap. It comes in a bunch of different scents. It's s great value for the price and it doesn't dissolve too fast.
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Kissimmee, FL

You need a lot to make bubbles. It doesn't really work as a degreaser. Its cheap and if you don't need to do heavy duty cleaning than it works fine
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, Ontario

I always look for dish soap with a degreasing quality, because it helps everything get cleaner. But I also love the fresh lemon scent of this one!
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Algona, WA

Ajax makes cost efficient fish soap. The Dereaser lemon dish liquid is my favourite. It smells great and never leaves a residue like other brands.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now