BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Luis V.
Davie, FL
I love Ajax because of its odors and the cash it is, this product is great for cleaning your pans when they are full of oil and fat, this product cuts the fat in the moment I always buy it, if they buy it once to buy always
Amanda W.
I use this all the time I am a college student with no dishwasher so this is great for me because dishes pile up very fast, I bought it just at Walmart and it was fairly cheap I would recommend this product to others
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD
This soap is so cheap and I love it. It is something that i pick up when my go to soap brands are not on sale or too expensive. The smell of the soap is a normal artificial lemon scent which is what expect from a dish soap. I would buy this soap again and again only because I can say it does is job
Cayla B.
Yorktown, VA
I like to use ajax because it is cheap. You can find Ajax at most Dollar Trees. When I have to clean dishes with grease I usually have to use more cleaner than I would have to with other dish liquids. Overall I would buy it again and I think it does really well considering I only paid a $1 for it.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
It is an excellent product for washing dishes. the smell is delicious and really leaves super clean dishes, cuts grease and removes food debris easily. not dry hands and the product lasts a lot. the packing is huge. I recommend it
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA
A lot fresh smell I love it so much. It definitely cares for the oil and grease. That's really all I need it for. You can buy this at any store for a very good, low price. I would definitely recommend to others .
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
I guess I'm addicted to lemon because all the soaps I purchase are lemon scented. The glorious, citrusy aroma that is released from this soap completely erases my stress. This soap as cuts through grease as well!
Brittany V.
Not the best quality, but it works. It is somewhat liquidy and requires a little extra on the sponge. For the price it works great! I haven't had issues with the brand. Every scent I've tried has been pleasant. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others for a cheaper alternative!
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
This soap really works and Grease easily comes off the dishes. I use it on plastic and metal dishes and it works amazing for both. I also use this to take stains off clothes! I recommend it to anyone who is clumsy.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
This is one of the cheapest dish soaps out there, but definitely the best quality! It smells amazing and it cleans well too. My family has been using AJAX since I've been little and I will never buy anything else.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??