BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Brittany V.
Not the best quality, but it works. It is somewhat liquidy and requires a little extra on the sponge. For the price it works great! I haven't had issues with the brand. Every scent I've tried has been pleasant. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others for a cheaper alternative!
Eva M.
I love washing dishes with this because it foams enough to decrease oil from pans. I love the smell because it throws a bit of lemon. It's affordable and with small amounts, you are able to wash heavy duty dishes
lisette a.
Oxnard, CA
Lets the job done and is affordable. Used this for years and it lasts a good while. The scent is alright. I think other choices would be better for deep degreasing though. I would recommend and it is a good value.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This dish soap is really tough of grease and oil. It cleans dishes way faster than you'd expect. It makes you no longer dread doing dishes because it's easy! The smell is also super refreshing and makes everything smell clean.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
I guess I'm addicted to lemon because all the soaps I purchase are lemon scented. The glorious, citrusy aroma that is released from this soap completely erases my stress. This soap as cuts through grease as well!
Treana H.
Riverside, CA
This liquid soap smells so good! It's great at removing the grease from the dishes and a little goes a long way! The price is just right and you can purchase at any local store such as food 4 less, el super etc.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
I like Ajax because of its price but it is definitely not my favorite. I find it too liquid in consistency and wish I have to replace the bottle more frequently. I prefer other brands but this is my second favorite
Kayla S.
Belleville, MI
Classic Ajax, classic lemon scent. Ajax is as promised, a super degreaser. It can be used to prep hard to clean dishes for the dishwasher or even for everyday hand washing. Gentle on dishes, tough on stains. (Gentle on hands, because we all use our dish soap and hand soap, who are we kidding)
Makiya C.
I use this all the time, it does what it says it'll do. I don't really have high standards for dish soap but this one is pretty good. It smells nice and was affordable. I would recommend it and purchase it again.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA
A lot fresh smell I love it so much. It definitely cares for the oil and grease. That's really all I need it for. You can buy this at any store for a very good, low price. I would definitely recommend to others .
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??