Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Ajax is super cheap and found at the dollar stores. It still works good for washing dishes. the scents don't always smell the best so check before buying.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

This might be by far the best dish soap i have used. it has a great scent and the fact that its a degreaser is an added bonus..Its also easy on my wallet.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Wouldn't say it degreases well at all, but will work if you need a cheap product and that's all you can get. Does the job but not as good as other brands.
Helen O.
Helen O.
Phoenix, AZ

My mom used this product when I was a kid. And still does till this day! So it must be doing something right! I personally only use the product sometimes
Desirae S.
Desirae S.

I also like the Ajax dish soap I just feel I have to use a lot. I stopped buying once I started using Palmolive. I feel it doesn't clean my dishes right
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL

I wond up having to use more soap to really clean the pans then any other soap. Even though cheaper in price not worth the amount needed to use to clean
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Daytona Beach, FL

Ajax definitely gets the job done when it comes to dirty dishes. Its a great value for the low price but I does leave my hands very dry after every use.
Regan G.
Regan G.

Compared to other brands this doesn't cut it for me. It takes a lot of product to clean like the other brands. It is cheap. My mom buys it from Walmart.
Jeannette C.
Jeannette C.
Palmdale, CA

I didn't enjoy the smell and the liquid was a little runny. I mostly use this when I'm on a budget,but I do prefer it to the other inexpensive brands.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I used and buy this constantly. Having a family of 6 I need something that will last me a while. I always buy the biggest container of this I can buy.

Join Now