BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tina S.
Tina S.
My go to one and only dishsoap used every day. I buy this every week. Love the way it cleans and gets the grease off of my dishes.
kuku k.
kuku k.
We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
Korey K.
Korey K.
Hamden, CT
Doesn't soap up, it also has a weak smell letting stronger food smells to over power it. It does cut thorough grease nicely though
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
I like this and it does the trick, but it's a thinner formula that some others, so you need to use more of it to get the job done.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Omaha, NE
Great at getting the grease and baked on food off of dishes!! Smell is not overwhelming either, but it can dry my hands out a bit.
Chantel V.
Chantel V.
Anaheim, CA
Great soap with an excellent price.
Cuts grease and hard to remove foods from dishes and silverware.
Smells good and lathers well.
Jeremy C.
Jeremy C.
Fairhaven, MA
Works as advertised, cuts the grease, and smells great. Would recommend giving it a try, switched from dawn to save a couple bucks
Angela M.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Omg i love this dish soap i buy it all the time love the smell of it washes my dishes good and love the way it makes my hands feel
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL
AJAX is pretty decent soap. I typically use a lot because it is so cheap. It does not seem that concentrated but it does the job.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love the smell of lemon and the smell of this soap more it doesn't dry out your hands and my dishes always smell and look amazing
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??