BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Evy B.
Kent, WA
Nope. This is my third pick when Dawn and then Palmolive is all sold out in the grocery store. It's cheap but not good. The price equals the quality. Hard to scrub out some dishes with this and harms your hands by cracking them.
Liz M.
OAKLAND, CA
Éste es uno de los productos que me gusta muchísimo también porque quita la grasa deja esos vasos limpios aparte de que es super económico esa es otra de las cosas que me encanta por ser tan económico hace su trabajo y como tiene que ser de quitar la grasa y los hablo así con esa excelente
shilpa l.
Though I use dishwasher daily but I have to wash many with my hands also. I tried many brands but love to use AJAX. It is so gentle to my hands. The dishes are so clean. it smells good when we are using it but then disappear.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
I'm dishwasher-less and big in the kitchen, so I'm cleaning A LOT of dishes, and I need a dish soap that keeps up with it. Enter AJAX. Can I give this soap a superhero cape? It's sure earned it! (Oh and it smells great to boot!)
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I have a big family and when we celebrate big events such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, we usually use this dish soap to clean the dishes and cooking pans and utensils. It is a great degreaser and it also takes away the smell of all of the food or grease.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
My mother has recently started buying this brand because someone told her she's like it but she doesn't love it. She like how affordable it is and she doesn't have to spend a lot for the amount of product it gives you.
Geniva B.
Anderson
Lemon scent is my favorite! Removes grease immediately from pans! I buy it at Walmart! Has a very nice smell to it! Leaves the dishes smelling wonderful! It's a very great value and price! I deff recommend it to others
Brianda G.
Modesto
My favorite dish soap.

I also use it to clean my sink in my bathroom. Love the smell as well reminds me of my childhood. Probably because my mother has always used this. And the price couldn't be better.. very affordable.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
This kind works pretty well as far as I'm concerned, the first known bottle that I've purchased was at my work Cvs and it got the job done the only issue is to get good results I have to use quite a bit of the dish soap.
Christina C.
You get a lot of product for the price, but I feel like this is just an okay dish soap. I have to use double the amount of product compared to my preferred soap. The price makes up for that though. I wish it cut grease more.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??