BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Alexis C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love the smell of lemon and the smell of this soap more it doesn't dry out your hands and my dishes always smell and look amazing
Ana F.
Miami, Florida
Es super concentrado y rinde el doble del producto le da una limpienza a los platos quitando cualquier residuo de grasa que quede
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
I like this soap for the price but I don't think it cleans as well as other soaps. The lemon smell isnt really my favorite either
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
This product is very effective, and the scent isn't too overpowering. It doesn't cause my hands to dry out, which is a huge plus.
Anaise R.
New York
Cleans dishes other products and surfaces very well. It lathers and bubbles and doesn't make you hands feel dry and prune like..
Brandi C.
Gives the squeaky clean for all of our dishes with a great scent. Not as concentrated or long lasting as Dawn but still awesome!
Natasha A.
My family and I have been using this for years!! It works effectively for getting rid of the stubborn grease and your silverware
Jenna H.
Brighton, MA
Good scent, cleans well. Its usually on sale at a local store, and I can pick up either small bottles of it or the larger sizes.
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY
I love ajax dish soap it works very well on all dishes and pots and pans and they come in different smells which is always nice!
Elisa S.
Since I got my first place this us my favorite dish soap. It's inexpensive. Smells good. Cleans well & lasts a plenty of washes.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??