Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Lizbeth N.
Lizbeth N.

Quita algunas machas de grasa por lo general me gusta poner un poco de agua y jabón líquido para arabcar toda la grasa me gusta usarlo también en mi refri para limpiar es bueno
Christina W.
Christina W.

Great for many things. Easy to get rid of grease and food from dishes. Also , used to trap gnats and excellent for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders! Would buy again.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA

This product is not as good as I thought it would be I have to use more than I want to, to make sure my dishes are washed right. You have to use a lot of soap to get it to work
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX

This is my mom's favorite! She only uses this in he household so I started using it too. Ajax is a good brand. The dish soap smells just like lemon too. Also pretty affordable!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

Great overall!!! Smells and works for greasy nasty pans that take for every to come off. This dish soap is good quality vs getting cheap dish soap that won't get the job done.
Tamia G.
Tamia G.

This dish liquid is the best in my opinion. This is the only dish liquid my mom will use she loves it, the smell is nice & we get the big size so it lasts us at least a month.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Elyria, OH

My husband prefers this over dawn because he claims dawn hurts his hands. I don't mind either way, but I did try to use this like dawn to kill my dogs fleas and it didn't work
Liv W.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA

I'm not a big fan of this dish soap. I feel like it left a nasty after scent on hands every time after using it. I try not to buy unless I have too. My dad loves Ajax though.
Karen K.
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ

I wouldnt go as far as a super degreaser, but Ajax is cheap. You can get dishes clean but its going to take more soap than expected. You'll go through the bottle pretty fast.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
National City, CA

Cuts grease and food really well. Just wish had more sudsy bubbles. I love HOT water and lots of bubbles!! Other than that this does the trick as far and getting dishes clean

Join Now