Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Jeannette C.
Jeannette C.
Palmdale, CA

I didn't enjoy the smell and the liquid was a little runny. I mostly use this when I'm on a budget,but I do prefer it to the other inexpensive brands.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.

I love Ajax and buy this exclusively. I use it for grease spots on clothes as well. It's a long lasting soap that cuts through grease and grime great.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Richmond, VA

Leaves my dishes really clean and I love that it's doesn't leave the sponge smelling nasty after washing dishes like many other dish washing soaps do
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL

For a cheaper price, this is a great product! Always cuts grease and grime no problem! I buy this over and over due to is low cost and great quality!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD

Just as good as dawn, smells better in my opinion but it works just as good as dawn and i dilute it and it still works better than dawn not diluted.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Fresh, clean lemon aroma
I love its tropical smell and leaves the dishes very clean and with no trace of grease, which for me is the most important.
Lillie C.
Lillie C.

This dish soap is awesome. A little goes a long way. Leaves dishes clean and streak free. Also leaves sponge fresh and clean no stinky sponge smell.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV

Great value. I've used this soap on my face before when dealing with oily skin and acne, it helped. Oh it works on dishes too and the smell is nice.
Tim M.
Tim M.
Youngstown, OH

My wife likes this dish soap. She said her grandma used it and now she does too. I like it to wash the grease off my hands after working on the car.
Putri M.
Putri M.
Pittsburgh

Super cheap and wicked effective. You have to use a little more to get through. But when you're strapped for a dollar Ajax certainly does the trick.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now