Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Adelle M.
Adelle M.

This really is the best degreaser. Just a little bit of Ajax on your washcloth and you toughest greasiest dishes are clean! Plus a little bit goes a long way
Nadira D.
Nadira D.
Philadelphia, PA

Its like a dish detergent for when you run out of all of you favorites. Don't get me wrong it works fine but I'd like it better if it had a different scent.
Carole D.
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK

All women need a degreaser, especially women of color. We do a lot of frying, it makes life easier. All cooking utensils come out squeaky clean. Grease free
Natosha H.
Natosha H.
Lancaster, TX

This is the only dish soap I use. It's both cost effective and efficient on tough grease stains. I cook a lot and this makes it easy to clean up afterwards!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Lakeside, OR

Cleans good removes grease, has light pleasent scent. Very comparable to other brands in this price point. I use on a daily basis and is my go to detergent.
Rosana R.
Rosana R.

ideal para esos dias donde hacemos comida con mucha grasa, porque no sufrimos para quitarla de nuestras vjillas ya que el deterguente la corta super rapido
Teresa A.
Teresa A.

Works as good as dawn, but just a notch lower. Lemon scent is awesome. Cleaning power is pretty awesome. Very good alternative from your regular dish soap.
Overall product cleans well but the scent is overpowering. Bubbles do dissolve quickly so you do have to use more than I would like to get a steady clean.
Allysa H.
Allysa H.

Really dislike the smell of this product. Not anything like Green Apple Dawn. I wouldn't buy this product again. Works like regular soap, just not for me.
Julie T.
Julie T.

Product smells good, did not bubble up so well. I bought his from supermarket I would not buy it again. It was on sale and I use coupon yo save more money

Join Now