BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Aly M.
Aly M.
Warren, MI
I love the smell on this soap. When using hot water the smell seems to be enhanced. It really does remove that hard, stuck on grease.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is a great value. I feel like I have to use more print though to get the dishes clean. I am also not fond of the smell.
Sherline S.
Sherline S.
Manchester, CT
Not good... Not bad dish liquid. Not good because it doesn't degrease the dishes and not bad because it does its job as a dish soap.
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
Very good dishwashing liquid. Cuts grease and has long lasting soap. This is a pleasant lemon fresh scent. Great price: $1.29 and up

Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
It's just not that effective compared to other similarly priced dish soaps. It also leaves my hands feeling suuuuper dry, no thanks.
alice c.
alice c.
Ajax dish washing detergent works well to clean even the greasiest pans. i repurchase this all the time and love using this product.
Yaya Y.
Yaya Y.
Sheridan, AR
Cheaper than the others, but works great.. Smells great as well, I've used this product for over 10 years and won't buy any other..
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.
My mother like to switch between her favorite soaps. I guess it's kind of like a mood thing lol she loves Ajax dish washing liquid.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love this dish washing soap and I love the price. It smells great and is a great value! I love it and this is what I get the most
Jenne M.
Jenne M.
One if the other classic dish soaps I'm my household. Great smell and super tough in grease. Strong smell to get rid of food odors.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??