Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Kinesheya H.
Kinesheya H.
Kansas City, MO

The only dish soap I've used and continue to purchase my dishes come out like new and I love different varieties of scents available to choose from
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Kissimmee, FL

You need a lot to make bubbles. It doesn't really work as a degreaser. Its cheap and if you don't need to do heavy duty cleaning than it works fine
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, Ontario

I always look for dish soap with a degreasing quality, because it helps everything get cleaner. But I also love the fresh lemon scent of this one!
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.

You need to use a lot of soap to get the grease off the dishes, it's at a great price but in the long run you spend the same because you use more.
mrs t.
mrs t.

You can't go wrong with Ajax Super Degreaser . I use this product to wash dishes, clean my countertops , mop my kitchen floor and clean my rugs .
kayla c.
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ

Does the job well without leaving an after taste in the dishes. overall great product, but the smell isn't my favorite but you can't be too picky
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL

Not really a fan of the Ajax dish detergent. Doesn't get my dishes clean and doesn't cut greas very well. Had to use twice as much to do the job.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

I bought this dish soap but wasn't too happy about its "degreaser" title. It doesn't work any better than regular dish soap in regards to grease.
Annabelle D.
Annabelle D.
Denver, CO

I love this product not only for the price, but also because it works really well to clean up the disgusting dishes my kids produce. Thanks Ajax!
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

Cheap and affordable product when you don't have the money for brands like Dawn this stuff works just as good you just need a little more product
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now