BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Charletta M.
Minneapolis, MN
Ajax is an "old school" product but never lets me down. Lemon cuts grease PERIOD! I use this for not only for dishes but cleaning my stove, and odd jobs around the house (I even add a few drops to shampoo for a clarifying effect). It can be a bit harsh on the hands (drying) with extended use so I would recommend using gloves.
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
It does its job. It smells great. What else do you need? I love how lemoney and fresh this smells. It is exactly what you think of when you hear lemon cleaning products. The dishes go in dirty and crummy and come out squeaky and shiny.
Patty W.
This is 100% my favorite soap. It works perfectly. It gets anything clean. The lemon scent is the only one I use. It doesn't dry out my hands. A little goes a long way so a large bottle lasts for a long time. Totally worth the price and it is one that I have been repurchasing and will continue to repurchase in the future
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Unfortunately I'm just not a huge fan of Ajax. I didn't think it smelled that well and I didn't think it cleaned as well as other dish soaps (gain or dawn) it felt like it had a weird residue in it when I washing. Made my hands feel gross.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
We'e bought this several times and it's really nice. Gets all the nasty grease off of the pans and it smells nice. However, we basically use a different liquid every time. I do enjoy this and it is effective si I would recommend.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I really like the smell of this one. I feel like Ajax really works super well. I feel like it gets all the stuck on food off really easily. The price is great. You can easily find this brand anywhere. I would definitely recommend.
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
I love lemon scented cleaning products and soaps, especially for kitchen use. This dish soap smells great, the large bottles last forever, and I've never had problems getting dishes clean while using it. It's a great value and I will continue to repurchase every time!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
Nope. This is my third pick when Dawn and then Palmolive is all sold out in the grocery store. It's cheap but not good. The price equals the quality. Hard to scrub out some dishes with this and harms your hands by cracking them.
Gia S.
I remember my parents using Ajax from when I was a little kid. now, as I'm older, the quality is still there. unfortunately, I don't think it hydrates your hand like some dish soaps do. nonetheless, still a great soap; affordable and reliable!
Liz M.
OAKLAND, CA
Éste es uno de los productos que me gusta muchísimo también porque quita la grasa deja esos vasos limpios aparte de que es super económico esa es otra de las cosas que me encanta por ser tan económico hace su trabajo y como tiene que ser de quitar la grasa y los hablo así con esa excelente
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??