Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Christina S.
Christina S.

This product smells gray and works great too. The only complaint is have is having to use a large amount to get the job done correctly. Otherwise, great product!
Maria R.
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY

I like the smell of this one! I also like it because i don't have to use it a lot to make it soapy enough for the dishes, its not very expensive so thats a pro!
Maritza B.
Maritza B.
1801 stanley av N Las Vegas, NV

My second go to dish soap leaves dishes brilliant clean and smells super good and it leaves your hands super smooth I just wish it would come in a bigger bottle
Norma A.
Norma A.

Absolutely my favorite dishwasher detergent, I always buy mine from Walmart or any supermarket, it is so affordable, this big bottle can cost $2 and some change
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
miami , Florida

For me personally, it is an excellent product, leaves the dishes sparkling and clean the fat up in the most uncomfortable places to take out. 100% recommended.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I love the way this dish soap smells, I feel like a little goes a long way. I have a 52 oz bottle that I got months ago, and it's still more than half way full
Shykia J.
Shykia J.
Columbia, SC

It's affordable for one and it cleans like any other product. I always get the lemon scent because its addicting and makes me want to actually wash the dishes.
Claribel D.
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA

Love it. Great scent. Actually removes grease off pots and pans. And leaves my dishes nice and clean. Also has a decent affordable price for a mom on a budget.
Christina E.
Christina E.

I love Ajax! Seriously affordable and smells great the orange lemon scent is the best! Lastest awhile and great on all my greasest stuck on food pots and pans.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

I like this one because has a good smell and the plates are clean. But I'm disappointed because you have to use a lot of liquid in each washed. It's economic.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??