Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Sarai H.
Sarai H.

Great great soap. Smells good, cleans the dishes well and lasts a long time especially if you pour some dish soap and add water to it it lasts even longer.
Teresa A.
Teresa A.

Works as good as dawn, but just a notch lower. Lemon scent is awesome. Cleaning power is pretty awesome. Very good alternative from your regular dish soap.
Overall product cleans well but the scent is overpowering. Bubbles do dissolve quickly so you do have to use more than I would like to get a steady clean.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Wouldn't say it degreases well at all, but will work if you need a cheap product and that's all you can get. Does the job but not as good as other brands.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Toms River, NJ

Product smells good, did not bubble up so well. I bought his from supermarket I would not buy it again. It was on sale and I use coupon yo save more money
Holly S.
Holly S.

I can remember my mom using Ajax when I was a kid and as an adult I find myself grabbing it off the shelf. No complaints here. Works as good as any other.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Newaygo

Works great and smells fantastic, I love letting my dishes soak in this soap because I really feel like it cleans them well. It's not to expensive either.
Allysa H.
Allysa H.

Really dislike the smell of this product. Not anything like Green Apple Dawn. I wouldn't buy this product again. Works like regular soap, just not for me.
Helen O.
Helen O.
Phoenix, AZ

My mom used this product when I was a kid. And still does till this day! So it must be doing something right! I personally only use the product sometimes
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Corona, NY

My mom can't live without this thing. And I also believe it's really good. It takes off all the grease and food residue real good. It's at an okay price.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now