Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.

I love Ajax and a few other brands. I use this one the most. You can get a pretty big bottle for about $3.00 and they have great fragrances. I like Lemon, and the Antibacterial one.
Laedi K.
Laedi K.

I have purchased Ajax dish liquid several times and like it. It cleanses my dishes well without leaving it feeling spotty. I also enjoy the lemon fragrance. I would purchase again.
Edith D.
Edith D.
El Salvador

Es un poderoso arranca grasas con un aroma a limón increíble y por su textura líquida me agrada mejor que el de tarro porque el líquido no deja grumos de jabón y el de tarro si .
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Liscomb, IA

Recent purchase as it had a coupon as well as on sale making it a great price. So far satisfied but don't feel comfortable giving a full review unless I have been using it longer
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

Been using for years in my home and have not had any kind of issues, like streaking, water spots, leaving a greasy residue behind, and easy on the hands for sensitive skin types.
Tammara B.
Tammara B.

maria gabriela f.
maria gabriela f.
San Francisco

este producto es sorprendente quita y arrasa con toda la grasa a su paso incluso lo he utilizado para lavar las rejillas del horno y me dio resultados increibles en un solo paso
Harlee W.
Harlee W.

Ajax dish liquid does a great job degreasing dirty dishes & the price is great too! Ajax comes in different scents & different sizes, even the biggest bottle is very affordable!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I have tried a small size bottle of this detergent, and I like it. It does degrease dishes as it states, it does not dry my skin like other detergents, and I would get it again.
Madonna F.
Madonna F.
Salyersville, KY

Always feel like I have to use a bunch of this to get the suds I want. Seems to clean well though and the scent is pleasant. Just not worth the money when I have to use so much.

Join Now