BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I just love lemon scented things for anything in the kitchen or any sort of cleaning product. This is inexpensive and works really well.
Sara Douglas L.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
This lemon dish soap smells great. It leaves my sink smelling good after too. It is a good price for the amount of soap you are getting.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY
I love this dish soap. It's so very cheap but is great soap. My family goes through soap so quickly but it's okay bc this soap is cheap.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Has a nice lemony scent, cleans the dishes well especially my pots and pans but i feel a hint of stickyness after my dishes have dried
Sofiarose M.
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA
Good smell, just soap though. Not much to say because I'm not very into these products. Doesn't make my hands dry though which is nice
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Cleans well. Gets four starts because it really dries out my skin. Other than that really does what it sets out to do with the dishes.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Ajax is too thin of a liquid for me. You have to use more of the liquid to get all of the dishes clean. It works for the price though.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Great for cleaning greasy dishes and pans/pots! A little bit goes a long way. The lemon smell is very refreshing and clean smelling :)
Aly M.
Aly M.
Warren, MI
I love the smell on this soap. When using hot water the smell seems to be enhanced. It really does remove that hard, stuck on grease.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Tazewell, TN
Best value, you get the best amount of product for the best price. It suds great, smells nice, and removes all residue off of dishes.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??