Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Page E.
Page E.

My husband loves Ajax super Degreaser lemon dish liquid soap he loves to keep it outside by his Barbecue Pit and in his garage whenever he needs to wash his hands
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR

This has always been what my family used ever since i was small. i love the lemony and zesty smell of the lemon scent. it foams up perfectly and very inexpensive.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Paragould, AR

I like the lemon scent and it seems to work fairly well on greasy dishes. I even put some in the laundry when I wash my partner's greasy clothes from the factory.
Stormy D.
Stormy D.

Ajax is a good brand of dish soap. It's good for the price and a little goes a long way. They have a variety of scents but I always like lemon and citrus scents.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Olympia, WA

This product smells gray and works great too. The only complaint is have is having to use a large amount to get the job done correctly. Otherwise, great product!
Kitty O.
Kitty O.
Staten Island, NY

Great on grease! My husband is a mechanic and washes his hands with ajax and it gets rid of all of the grease and oil he has on his hands Great on pots and pans.
Maria R.
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY

I like the smell of this one! I also like it because i don't have to use it a lot to make it soapy enough for the dishes, its not very expensive so thats a pro!
Norma A.
Norma A.

Absolutely my favorite dishwasher detergent, I always buy mine from Walmart or any supermarket, it is so affordable, this big bottle can cost $2 and some change
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I love the way this dish soap smells, I feel like a little goes a long way. I have a 52 oz bottle that I got months ago, and it's still more than half way full
Christina E.
Christina E.

I love Ajax! Seriously affordable and smells great the orange lemon scent is the best! Lastest awhile and great on all my greasest stuck on food pots and pans.

Join Now