Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA

This stuff works great. You can get big bottles of it for cheaper than the other brands and it works just as well. The lemon scent is nice for dishes. Effective product for the price.
Monique G.
Monique G.

This one is my favorite kind to quickly grab if I just need to grab some dish soap.
On a budget. I love the smell, it has the strongest scent of all Ajax dish soap. Gets the job done.
avé F.
avé F.
Buford, GA

This lemon type dish soap is amazing. it's definitely affordable and keeps ur dishes nice and clean. the scent is wonderful it's very refreshing. and I would recommend this to others.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.

Ajax is. A highly affordable hard working dish soap. I use it for things that are not dishwasher safe. It's incredibly low priced, even for a large bottle at my local Dollar General.
Rozeena J.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ

Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is only one that mostly I buy from Walmart. I usually run out of it but Walmart is not far from where I live and I just rush there to get more.
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY

It's definately a degreaser lol. NY only complaint is I use to much to do.the dishes. I don't know of I need too or if the packaging just allows to much product to come out at once.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, Maryland

This is great on grease for the dishes. It can dry out your skin on your hands if you don't use gloves or are washing a good amount of dishes but it's great at getting the job done.
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.

I love Ajax and a few other brands. I use this one the most. You can get a pretty big bottle for about $3.00 and they have great fragrances. I like Lemon, and the Antibacterial one.
Laedi K.
Laedi K.

I have purchased Ajax dish liquid several times and like it. It cleanses my dishes well without leaving it feeling spotty. I also enjoy the lemon fragrance. I would purchase again.
Edith D.
Edith D.
El Salvador

Es un poderoso arranca grasas con un aroma a limón increíble y por su textura líquida me agrada mejor que el de tarro porque el líquido no deja grumos de jabón y el de tarro si .

Join Now