BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Gala B.
Gala B.
Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
Out of all the smells, this one smells the best. Leaves it smelling disinfected and clean. I always carry multiple bottles of this at home
Julio C.
Julio C.
Su buena calidad y aporta mucho, la tampoco olor tan fuerte pero sí reducido en grasa. Yo suelo comprar los paquetes que brkng 2 a la vez.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Ajax always is amazing to use because it easily strips grease right off the dishes and is a great value for its size. Highly recommend it.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Claxton , GA
This is a great lemon scented dist soap. It cuts grease & cleans dishes well. Its pretty cheap and is definitely something we use a lot of.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN
It's okay I just don't like the smell of this when it mixes with dirty dish water and it cleans your dishes just not as good as dawn does.
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
marietta, GA
I love the lemon scented version of this. They all smell great really and they are very reasonably priced. It leaves my dishes sparkling.
Charity s.
Charity s.
Flint, MI
This stuff does not work. It leaves an oily residue after and my dishes become greasy as well. I would not recommend this product at all.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY
I love this dish soap. It's so very cheap but is great soap. My family goes through soap so quickly but it's okay bc this soap is cheap.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??