BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Camille S.
Ajax is a great dish soap. It gets rid of caked on messes and smells wonderful. It's a good value, especially when paired with a coupon which this brand gives out pretty regularly. I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family.
This product sort of lives by what it says. It is a degreaser but not "super." I find myself having to wash the pot/pan/plate second (and rare occasions a third) time as I feel that this soap isn't sudsy or soapy enough to remove all of the grease or grime. I think this soap works well with washing dishes that are so oily, sticky, or greasy.
Judy T.
Mesa, AZ
Works great and is always priced right to fit a right budget. Been around for years with many of their products have made the a household name. This is no exception to the rule. Cleans grease and dirt like magic leaving behind nothing but clean. No smoggy look. I even use a but in water when washing my Windows. Crystal clear every time
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Este desengrasante de AJAX es muy bueno para quitar las manchas de grasas mas fuertes, de verdad cumple su promesa y quita toda la suciedad y grasa. Tiene un aroma agradable. Tiene buen precio, un empaque muy facil de usar y siempre lo compro.
Daisy D.
this soap dried my hands out pretty bad but its a great soap and really fights the grease. i get the lemon scent because i think it smells the most fresh and this soap is pretty affordable i think thats why i find myself grabbing it most often
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this decrease there because it keeps my pop and my dishes really really clean the Cutthrough grease like magic. I also use a little bit of this to clean the bottoms of my dresses and skirts that drag on the ground and get dirty from the boils and asphalt. It works great and to decrease and clean the bottoms of the material.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
Ajax is really a Super Degreaser as they advertise! The value is wonderful, not too pricey at all. Cuts through dirt and grease to leave all dishwashing sparkly clean. Very effective & smells nice too! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Charletta M.
Minneapolis, MN
Ajax is an "old school" product but never lets me down. Lemon cuts grease PERIOD! I use this for not only for dishes but cleaning my stove, and odd jobs around the house (I even add a few drops to shampoo for a clarifying effect). It can be a bit harsh on the hands (drying) with extended use so I would recommend using gloves.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This brand of dishwashing liquid is nice to use when you are running low on money, but still want to use something that will do an efficient job. It smells ok, and is really affordable. It's something I use when I'm trying to save money.
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
It does its job. It smells great. What else do you need? I love how lemoney and fresh this smells. It is exactly what you think of when you hear lemon cleaning products. The dishes go in dirty and crummy and come out squeaky and shiny.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??