Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.

This is another one of my favorite dish soaps i use and it smell amazing. I feel this is a bit cheaper than any other out here for its quality.
Sherryl P.
Sherryl P.

I love the smell of lemon..the soap itself is very concentrated so you will only use a little and add lots of water..utensils are super clean..
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mansfield, TX

Inexpensive, great smell, gets the job done. Stop wasting time and money on the expensive detergent. Ajax is amazing and the best on the shelf.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Joliet, IL

Works well. Smells good. Cleans food off of dishes .Good price. This is my go to dish liquid. I also love all of the other scents Ajax offers.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.

This is amazing. Smells like lemon and left grease at the same time. Many soaps dry out my hands when washing the dishes and this one doesn't.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.
Raleigh, NC

I've always used this and it smells great, and leaves your dishes super clean! I would so recommend this to anyone. Plus lemon helps out a lot
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA

I am currently using the Lemon scented Ajax. I can always get it at a great price. I do not need a Big amount to clean a sink full of dishes.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ

Love how this product leaves my dishes clean and my hand soft this product is amazing I do recommend it to everyone and my friends and family
Savannah T.
Savannah T.

This is a great non-expensive dish soap. It has an okay scent, and does the job perfectly for just slightly under a dollar. I recommend 100%.

Join Now