BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jenne M.
One if the other classic dish soaps I'm my household. Great smell and super tough in grease. Strong smell to get rid of food odors.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love this dish washing soap and I love the price. It smells great and is a great value! I love it and this is what I get the most
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Omg i love this dish soap i buy it all the time love the smell of it washes my dishes good and love the way it makes my hands feel
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
I like this and it does the trick, but it's a thinner formula that some others, so you need to use more of it to get the job done.
Korey K.
Hamden, CT
Doesn't soap up, it also has a weak smell letting stronger food smells to over power it. It does cut thorough grease nicely though
kuku k.
We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
Chantel V.
Richland, WA
Great soap with an excellent price.
Cuts grease and hard to remove foods from dishes and silverware.
Smells good and lathers well.
Jeremy C.
Fairhaven, MA
Works as advertised, cuts the grease, and smells great. Would recommend giving it a try, switched from dawn to save a couple bucks
Tina S.
My go to one and only dishsoap used every day. I buy this every week. Love the way it cleans and gets the grease off of my dishes.
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola , FL
AJAX is pretty decent soap. I typically use a lot because it is so cheap. It does not seem that concentrated but it does the job.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??