BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
I always, and I mean always buy this dish liquid soap. It smells nice and clean. I find it to work great and a very small amount goes a long away. It lasts me a long time, it's very affordable and I've purchased it at quite a few different grocery stores.
Meaghan M.
Ajax is my second go-to dish soap. I love the lemon scent and find (for whatever reason) that is seems like the lemon kind just plain works better. It cuts through grease pretty well, but I don't feel like I can do a lot with a small amount. It gets the job done.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Smells nice. It's cheap, well known, good for cleaning dishes or anything that needs suds that isn't too delicate. Will buy again, just wish they were not such harsh chemicals in them- lately I only buy organic.
Randi Y.
This is the dish liquid I grew up with. Cheap and gets the job done. It's usually about a dollar or two, for a bottle that will last my two person household about a month or so. Nothing super great about it, just your standard dish washing liquid.
This product sort of lives by what it says. It is a degreaser but not "super." I find myself having to wash the pot/pan/plate second (and rare occasions a third) time as I feel that this soap isn't sudsy or soapy enough to remove all of the grease or grime. I think this soap works well with washing dishes that are so oily, sticky, or greasy.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
The cheapest, best, dish soap that someone could use! It gets all my dishes clean or my pots and pans which is what I use the dish soap for! I love how inexpensive it is and like to purchase it bulk is not an issue as they come in multiple sizes!
Camille S.
Ajax is a great dish soap. It gets rid of caked on messes and smells wonderful. It's a good value, especially when paired with a coupon which this brand gives out pretty regularly. I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family.
Jennifer S.
This is affordable and effective- a great combination! It is good for getting oil and fatty stains out of clothes when you use it like a stain remover. In fact, you can use it in place of laundry detergent if it goes on sale for less per ounce!
Hadacha R.
I use this soap when I really have to scrub plates. I purchased this amazing product at my local supermarket SHOP RITE. It has a great lemon clean scent that I personally enjoy. This soap makes scrubbing much easier. I would definitely buy this again :)
Jenna M.
Smells fresh but I find that if doesn't always clean as well as some of the competition. It is a decent value but I think it is better to spend a little more and get the benefits. Works when you're willing to put in a little elbow grease to scrub.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??