Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Gala B.
Gala B.
Nov. 23, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Perris, CA
Out of all the smells, this one smells the best. Leaves it smelling disinfected and clean. I always carry multiple bottles of this at home
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Claxton , GA
This is a great lemon scented dist soap. It cuts grease & cleans dishes well. Its pretty cheap and is definitely something we use a lot of.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Ajax always is amazing to use because it easily strips grease right off the dishes and is a great value for its size. Highly recommend it.
Julio C.
Julio C.
Su buena calidad y aporta mucho, la tampoco olor tan fuerte pero sí reducido en grasa. Yo suelo comprar los paquetes que brkng 2 a la vez.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN
Nov. 23, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It's okay I just don't like the smell of this when it mixes with dirty dish water and it cleans your dishes just not as good as dawn does.
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
Marietta, GA
I love the lemon scented version of this. They all smell great really and they are very reasonably priced. It leaves my dishes sparkling.
Charity s.
Charity s.
Flint, MI
Oct. 28, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This stuff does not work. It leaves an oily residue after and my dishes become greasy as well. I would not recommend this product at all.
courtney L.
courtney L.
Super awesome and perfect price!! We use this all the time. It always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and bright. And it smells awesome!
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi
I just love lemon scented things for anything in the kitchen or any sort of cleaning product. This is inexpensive and works really well.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??