Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Lilian B.
Lilian B.
Hartsdale, NY

One of my favorite things uff save my life lol helps a lot make my life easier and that don't have price I'll get it on target is a good deal going on true December
Jaden G.
Jaden G.
Midland, TX

Really cleans the dishes , no residue , fights tough grease . All around it's just a good soap to use ! Also it doesn't dry out your hands and it smells really good
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV

As a college student I'm always looking for something cheap and affordable for my dishes. I always use this brand because it's inexpensive and it gets the job done!
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Albany, NY

Ajax lemon scented dish liquid is one of my favorite products, and at a good price. Ajax coupons are also usually available to make the price even more reasonable.
Page E.
Page E.
Orange, TX

My husband loves Ajax super Degreaser lemon dish liquid soap he loves to keep it outside by his Barbecue Pit and in his garage whenever he needs to wash his hands
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR

This has always been what my family used ever since i was small. i love the lemony and zesty smell of the lemon scent. it foams up perfectly and very inexpensive.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Paragould, AR

I like the lemon scent and it seems to work fairly well on greasy dishes. I even put some in the laundry when I wash my partner's greasy clothes from the factory.
Stormy D.
Stormy D.

Ajax is a good brand of dish soap. It's good for the price and a little goes a long way. They have a variety of scents but I always like lemon and citrus scents.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Olympia, WA

This product smells gray and works great too. The only complaint is have is having to use a large amount to get the job done correctly. Otherwise, great product!
Kitty O.
Kitty O.
Staten Island, NY

Great on grease! My husband is a mechanic and washes his hands with ajax and it gets rid of all of the grease and oil he has on his hands Great on pots and pans.

Join Now