Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Teresa A.
Teresa A.

Works as good as dawn, but just a notch lower. Lemon scent is awesome. Cleaning power is pretty awesome. Very good alternative from your regular dish soap.
Rosana R.
Rosana R.

ideal para esos dias donde hacemos comida con mucha grasa, porque no sufrimos para quitarla de nuestras vjillas ya que el deterguente la corta super rapido
Overall product cleans well but the scent is overpowering. Bubbles do dissolve quickly so you do have to use more than I would like to get a steady clean.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Wouldn't say it degreases well at all, but will work if you need a cheap product and that's all you can get. Does the job but not as good as other brands.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Toms River, NJ

Product smells good, did not bubble up so well. I bought his from supermarket I would not buy it again. It was on sale and I use coupon yo save more money
Allysa H.
Allysa H.

Really dislike the smell of this product. Not anything like Green Apple Dawn. I wouldn't buy this product again. Works like regular soap, just not for me.
Helen O.
Helen O.
Phoenix, AZ

My mom used this product when I was a kid. And still does till this day! So it must be doing something right! I personally only use the product sometimes
Regan G.
Regan G.

Compared to other brands this doesn't cut it for me. It takes a lot of product to clean like the other brands. It is cheap. My mom buys it from Walmart.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Daytona Beach, FL

Ajax definitely gets the job done when it comes to dirty dishes. Its a great value for the low price but I does leave my hands very dry after every use.
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL

I wond up having to use more soap to really clean the pans then any other soap. Even though cheaper in price not worth the amount needed to use to clean
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now