Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Dyan D.
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA

I don't think it makes any difference what liquid dish soap you use although I do like the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it doesn't have a weird smell to it
Natosha H.
Natosha H.
Lancaster, TX

This is the only dish soap I use. It's both cost effective and efficient on tough grease stains. I cook a lot and this makes it easy to clean up afterwards!
Lizany P.
Lizany P.
West Palm Beach, FL

I always use this dish soap. It truly fights that grease challenging grease off and leave my dishes and glassware sparkling clean. It has a great smell too!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Lakeside, OR

Cleans good removes grease, has light pleasent scent. Very comparable to other brands in this price point. I use on a daily basis and is my go to detergent.
Teresa A.
Teresa A.

Works as good as dawn, but just a notch lower. Lemon scent is awesome. Cleaning power is pretty awesome. Very good alternative from your regular dish soap.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.

Great great soap. Smells good, cleans the dishes well and lasts a long time especially if you pour some dish soap and add water to it it lasts even longer.
Rosana R.
Rosana R.

ideal para esos dias donde hacemos comida con mucha grasa, porque no sufrimos para quitarla de nuestras vjillas ya que el deterguente la corta super rapido
Overall product cleans well but the scent is overpowering. Bubbles do dissolve quickly so you do have to use more than I would like to get a steady clean.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Wouldn't say it degreases well at all, but will work if you need a cheap product and that's all you can get. Does the job but not as good as other brands.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Toms River, NJ

Product smells good, did not bubble up so well. I bought his from supermarket I would not buy it again. It was on sale and I use coupon yo save more money
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now