Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

This is another more economical dish soap choice for your kitchen but it gets the job done. The smell is also not very long lasting compared to other brands out there.
Muito bom pra desengordurar a cozinha ...banheiro .deixa sua limpeza diária bem mais fácil ...toda do a de casa deveria experimentar. ..e muito eficiente esse produto.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

It does its job, not a "wow" product but it works. It isn't that harsh with my hands like other products, but I'm not specially a fan with the odor. Pretty affordable.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Zanesville, OH

Very affordable, I buy this most often. The only problem I feel that I have to use more soap than more expensive brands but I think that this is better for the money.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

This dish soap works really well; love the lemon. It's super affordable too and you can buy it anywhere. I go straight for it in the aisle when I need more dish soap.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I use to use this all the time. However, recently I have discovered that it doesn't work as well as it use in breaking down grease. I've moved on to something better.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA

Hopefully someone can tell the difference, because I can't . I don't actually know if this works better, but what I do know is that it gets the job done real quick .
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown, NJ

I love Ajax lemon dish soap. It is the only dish soap I use. It cleans the dishes really well and helps break through the grease that gets left on the pots and pans.
Jailene C.
Jailene C.
Channelview, TX

My mom has always used this brand and smell since i was a little girl. I'm so used to it that i always get the same thing when she wants me to buy some more dish soap
Charee M.
Charee M.

You cannot go wrong with a large quantity product with a really cheap price. I paid less than $3 for a check. You cannot go wrong and it washes the dishes very well.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??