BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kalyn S.
This is the brand i always used in college (can buy it at the dollar store, so cheep was always good) but it did work well, or at least as well as most other brands. the de-greaser does help a lot and i am always a fan of lemon sented soap for the kitchen
Maria D.
carmel, IN
Cheap, great scent, works great on all our dishes. Cutting through grease with little elbow grease and some hot water. Purchase at Walgreens or CVS or Wal-Mart. So easy to find. I hope you give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Honestly.
Ashley B.
This soap works so well at cutting grease it's crazy, I even use it to wash my hands if I prep something greasy. It has a fresh orange scent & It's relatively cheap. Ajax put outs out coupons pretty often which is actually the reason I gave it a go!
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
works well I dont like the smell and is harsh on my hands So wear gloves. I dont recommend AJAX it does price well but I dont like how it dries out my hands . So to me there are better brands because of the smell and harshness. For the price range it does do the job at cleaning dishes and removing grease wearing gloves will help on the harshness.
Rachel M.
Works well and does the job to clean the dishes. Usually I will let it sit for a little while on tough jobs, but it will work well however you use it. Smells great and is a great value! A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kayla h.
THis product was not one of my favorites. The lemon smell is not that strong to me. I also think it is not that great on degreasing dishes. It is readily available at my local store tho. Not a fan overall. I wouldnt recommend if you have tough stains.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
This Ajax super degreaser detergent really works. I have used it for a long time and it removes the grease easily and smells good, leaving the dishes shining and clean. The price is really good and the quality is great. You should definitely get it
Caterine S.
It cleans our dishes right away! You can see grease disappear in seconds after just a few little scrubs. The smell is incredible and this soap is super affordable for the quantity! You can get it pretty much at any grocery story I get mine at target.
Lindsay N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My husband loves this one and I do love the fresh lemony clean scent. Definitely is tough on grease (I cook with a lot of oil & frying) so sometimes the oil splatters and I also use this soap on and around my stove, leaves my pans and stoves sparkling clean.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
I always, and I mean always buy this dish liquid soap. It smells nice and clean. I find it to work great and a very small amount goes a long away. It lasts me a long time, it's very affordable and I've purchased it at quite a few different grocery stores.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??