BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sandra Milena Z.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Me encanta. Con una sola pasada quita la grasa de mis platos. Es suave con mis manos y me encanta como huele. En casa nunca nos puede faltar.
Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
I've always used this and it smells great, and leaves your dishes super clean! I would so recommend this to anyone. Plus lemon helps out a lot
Hailee C.
Hailee C.
Port Huron, MI
I have used Ajax lemon for probably about 10 years. I absolutely love it. It never leaves residue and it makes the whole house smell amazing
Jacky B.
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
Good job removing food but does have a strong odor that lingers on. I prefer these smells but they smell clean but dislike having that taste
Celene C.
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like to use this dish soap because its not too pricey i think its a good price and it doesn't leave your dishes dirty i like how it smells
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Didn't like how my dishes still felt greasy with this soap , I prefer Ajax powder to scrub my sink and tub and my toilets that are porcelain
Alba C.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX
Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Molly W.
Molly W.
This product is fine for washing dishes but it leaves hands feeling dry. I have to wear gloves when using this product and that's a hassle.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Stephenville, TX
This is a main thing in my kitchen. It cuts grease and gets things clean. I use the orange smelling kind also. I also have the powder form.
Gala B.
Gala B.
Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??