Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Sandra Milena Z.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Me encanta. Con una sola pasada quita la grasa de mis platos. Es suave con mis manos y me encanta como huele. En casa nunca nos puede faltar.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
This is a great non-expensive dish soap. It has an okay scent, and does the job perfectly for just slightly under a dollar. I recommend 100%.
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Didn't like how my dishes still felt greasy with this soap , I prefer Ajax powder to scrub my sink and tub and my toilets that are porcelain
Celene C.
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like to use this dish soap because its not too pricey i think its a good price and it doesn't leave your dishes dirty i like how it smells
Hailee C.
Hailee C.
Port Huron, MI
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I have used Ajax lemon for probably about 10 years. I absolutely love it. It never leaves residue and it makes the whole house smell amazing
Jacky B.
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
Good job removing food but does have a strong odor that lingers on. I prefer these smells but they smell clean but dislike having that taste
Alba C.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX
Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Nov. 3, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This product is fine for washing dishes but it leaves hands feeling dry. I have to wear gloves when using this product and that's a hassle.
Gala B.
Gala B.
Nov. 23, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:51 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love it, it does the job, i love the smell and how it leaves my plates, forks, spoons, knifes, ect... no complains for this good product.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??