BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Judy T.
Mesa, AZ
Works great and is always priced right to fit a right budget. Been around for years with many of their products have made the a household name. This is no exception to the rule. Cleans grease and dirt like magic leaving behind nothing but clean. No smoggy look. I even use a but in water when washing my Windows. Crystal clear every time
Daisy D.
this soap dried my hands out pretty bad but its a great soap and really fights the grease. i get the lemon scent because i think it smells the most fresh and this soap is pretty affordable i think thats why i find myself grabbing it most often
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
Ajax is really a Super Degreaser as they advertise! The value is wonderful, not too pricey at all. Cuts through dirt and grease to leave all dishwashing sparkly clean. Very effective & smells nice too! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this decrease there because it keeps my pop and my dishes really really clean the Cutthrough grease like magic. I also use a little bit of this to clean the bottoms of my dresses and skirts that drag on the ground and get dirty from the boils and asphalt. It works great and to decrease and clean the bottoms of the material.
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
It does its job. It smells great. What else do you need? I love how lemoney and fresh this smells. It is exactly what you think of when you hear lemon cleaning products. The dishes go in dirty and crummy and come out squeaky and shiny.
Charletta M.
Minneapolis, MN
Ajax is an "old school" product but never lets me down. Lemon cuts grease PERIOD! I use this for not only for dishes but cleaning my stove, and odd jobs around the house (I even add a few drops to shampoo for a clarifying effect). It can be a bit harsh on the hands (drying) with extended use so I would recommend using gloves.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This brand of dishwashing liquid is nice to use when you are running low on money, but still want to use something that will do an efficient job. It smells ok, and is really affordable. It's something I use when I'm trying to save money.
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
I love lemon scented cleaning products and soaps, especially for kitchen use. This dish soap smells great, the large bottles last forever, and I've never had problems getting dishes clean while using it. It's a great value and I will continue to repurchase every time!
Heather G.
Jena, LA
We'e bought this several times and it's really nice. Gets all the nasty grease off of the pans and it smells nice. However, we basically use a different liquid every time. I do enjoy this and it is effective si I would recommend.
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Unfortunately I'm just not a huge fan of Ajax. I didn't think it smelled that well and I didn't think it cleaned as well as other dish soaps (gain or dawn) it felt like it had a weird residue in it when I washing. Made my hands feel gross.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??