Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Christina S.
Christina S.

This product smells gray and works great too. The only complaint is have is having to use a large amount to get the job done correctly. Otherwise, great product!
Stormy D.
Stormy D.

Ajax is a good brand of dish soap. It's good for the price and a little goes a long way. They have a variety of scents but I always like lemon and citrus scents.
Norma A.
Norma A.

Absolutely my favorite dishwasher detergent, I always buy mine from Walmart or any supermarket, it is so affordable, this big bottle can cost $2 and some change
Maria R.
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY

I like the smell of this one! I also like it because i don't have to use it a lot to make it soapy enough for the dishes, its not very expensive so thats a pro!
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
Miami, FL 33191-1501

For me personally, it is an excellent product, leaves the dishes sparkling and clean the fat up in the most uncomfortable places to take out. 100% recommended.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I love the way this dish soap smells, I feel like a little goes a long way. I have a 52 oz bottle that I got months ago, and it's still more than half way full
Christina E.
Christina E.

I love Ajax! Seriously affordable and smells great the orange lemon scent is the best! Lastest awhile and great on all my greasest stuck on food pots and pans.
Claribel D.
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA

Love it. Great scent. Actually removes grease off pots and pans. And leaves my dishes nice and clean. Also has a decent affordable price for a mom on a budget.
Shykia J.
Shykia J.
Columbia, SC

It's affordable for one and it cleans like any other product. I always get the lemon scent because its addicting and makes me want to actually wash the dishes.
amy m.
amy m.
Dayton, TX

My husband always buys Ajax dishwashing soap it's not my favorite brand but I'll use it if it's in my house it still gets the dishes clean so I can't complain
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now