Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
West Jordan, UT

A little goes a long way with this dish soap lasts me almost a month. Its perfect for the greasy dishes that usually have to soak & sit but with this soap that process is out the window.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX

I like the lemon 🍋 smell. Cleans well. Is not expensive so that is always good. Cons I feel like I have to use more and more. I buy mine from Walmart or heb. Yeah if I'm tight on money.
Christian D.
Christian D.
Gilmer, TX

This dish soap is great. The scent is so good and it works great at getting all those tough spots off of my dishes. Even when you burn your food because you're not that great of a cook!
Yennys P.
Yennys P.

Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is an excellent product. It's leaves very clean all my plates, cups, pots, etc. that I need to wash... My hands are soft and I love its fragrance.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Richmond, TX

Love the smell, rinses easily and it works great on greasy dishes, pots or pans. It is not strong on my skin, it doesn't dry my hands or give me allergies. This is my go to dish liquid.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Nova Lima

Com este produto eu tenho uma casa limpa e com aroma suave sem ter muito esforço principalmente na hora de faxinar a cozinha. Limpa com muita eficiência. Eu uso puro e as vezes diluído.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tampa, FL

Ajax super degreaser with the lemon liquid dish soap is great for get all the hard to clean spot up. The soap is very effective and can be purchased at any store. The scent is pleasant.
Nyasia R.
Nyasia R.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is the main dishsoap my mother has purchased throughout my life and I now buy it myself because it works really well and I have absolutely no complains about it cleaning my dishes.
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Irving, TX

I have bougt this particular product but fkr me the quality that i was looking for was not just there. It took me three times the amount of soap to get the greese off my pots and pans.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Medley, FL

En particular me encantan los lavaplatos con olor a citricos, pero el olor de este es espectacular, aparte que arrastra la grasa sin dejar marca, deja un olor espectacular. Me encanta.

Join Now