BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI
I love this soap. I have repurchased it many many many times. It smells wonderful and does a great job of cleaning tough messes. You really can't beat this for the price. Very affordable and works great! The one down side is that it can be a little bit runny, so be careful with how you dispense it.
Molika S.
Love the smell of this and it's my go to degreaser. I love how clean my dishes are when i use this. Got this from target for an amazing price. I love the scent of lemon just so nice and fresh. This is pretty good compare to Pamolive and i would recommend this if you are looking for cheap Dish soap.
Samy R.
Love this dish liquid. Works great at cleaning but also works well to deodorize! Sometimes you really have to let pots and pans soak before the smell comes out but this gets rid of it with a quick wash which is great if you're strapped on time. Love and always repurchase this and the orange scent.
Maria S.
Yassssssss this one is the bomb I love the smell a d a little goes a lo g way and I just add a bit of water to make it last a little bit longe it's just so great an dit does get rid of all the oil on the frying pands and dishes just the best and we buy the biggest one they sell and last 2-3 weeks
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
Good 'ol original Ajax! I live 36 miles from the closest grocery, but the little gas station 3 miles from my house always has this stocked on the shelves. If I'm ever in a pinch and can't make it into town, I pick a bottle up at the gas station. Has always been and will always be good stuff!
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY
I feel like my family has been using this dish liquid as far back as I can recall. This cleans my dishes very effectively, cuts grease and smells fantastic. It doesn't leave my hands dry which is wonderful for my long natural nails. I will surely buy again and again, as the price is amazing!
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Ajax dish soap is always good in a pinch. The price point is exceptional for the quality. I'm partial to another brand, but if you're looking to get the most bang for your buck-- or you're a little lighter on cash than usual-- you can't really go wrong with Ajax Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Liz M.
OAKLAND, CA
Éste es uno de los productos que me gusta muchísimo también porque quita la grasa deja esos vasos limpios aparte de que es super económico esa es otra de las cosas que me encanta por ser tan económico hace su trabajo y como tiene que ser de quitar la grasa y los hablo así con esa excelente
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I always buy this soap, mainly because its so cheap and works just the same as the more expensive options out there. It smells great, cuts grease and gets my dishes squeaky clean.You can usually find it for less than a $1.00 most places. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it.
Karissa P.
Huntsville, TX
I make messes while cooking and often have to leave pans out overnight to soak in soapy water. With Ajax I've noticed my soaking times are down to an hour or so and I have minimal scrubbing left afterwords. Sometimes it's about a dollar more than other soaps but I really enjoy using it.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??