Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Davison, MI

If you're looking for a super cheap dish soap this one is for you. You have to use a lot more than other brands to really get your dishes clean. I decided to start spending more on dish soap so I don't go through as much so fast. Like I said in a time where I have to penny punch this soap is good but be prepared to run out fast!
Charletta M.
Charletta M.
Minneapolis, MN

Ajax is an "old school" product but never lets me down. Lemon cuts grease PERIOD! I use this for not only for dishes but cleaning my stove, and odd jobs around the house (I even add a few drops to shampoo for a clarifying effect). It can be a bit harsh on the hands (drying) with extended use so I would recommend using gloves.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA

I tend to go for dishwashing liquid that suds up a lot. I find my sponges (and I use a bunch of different ones) eating up the dishwashing liquid without actually soaping up. I burn through it pretty quickly, but I grab for them because of the cheap price and does the job temporarily, but in my opinion it is very wasteful.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA

I really like this dish soap mostly because it smells nice, but it is also great for cleaning with. I don't handwash dishes that much, but when I do, I really like this soap. It is really good with grease and oil and also for washing my hands if hand soap doesn't do the job. It is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Patty W.
Patty W.

This is 100% my favorite soap. It works perfectly. It gets anything clean. The lemon scent is the only one I use. It doesn't dry out my hands. A little goes a long way so a large bottle lasts for a long time. Totally worth the price and it is one that I have been repurchasing and will continue to repurchase in the future
Robyn D.
Robyn D.

The lemon seems to perform better than orange. I use this to cut grease and it does. We use this in addition to other dish liquids, but with a cheaper price, and in theory the same thing, this is deffinately not a faux paux. I would recommend the lemon over the orange. I water mine down and it still does an awesome job.
Yeveta N.
Yeveta N.

Hello my loves I'm coming to you today with the review on the Ajax super Degreaser lemon dish liquid I love this product I purchased it all the time so I can wash my dishes they are squeaky clean and has a wonderful fragrance and I love using it I recommend this product go out and buy some today enjoy your day my loves
Lara P.
Lara P.

Ajax is really famous in my country you can buy it and be secure that it will do the job, you can buy it and almost every supermarket of the country, its a little expensive, but still affordable, i would buy it again because one bottle is enough for a long time and others dish liquid are more cheap but they dont last.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH

THE best dish soap! Ajax has been my favorite since college. Not only is it extremely cheap, but in my opinion it actually works better than the name brands, even better than Dawn. And not to be cliche, but it really is tough on grease and soft on hands. I use it as a hand soap too and it isn't harsh on the skin.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Miami, Florida

I love this dishwashing liquid. Every time I try something new I always go back to this one. The smell is a universal lemon scent great for kitchens. I has great lather and bubbles. I also is great cleaning dishes. The cost is amazing and the amount in the container is a great value. I recommend and I always get.

Join Now