Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA

I tend to go for dishwashing liquid that suds up a lot. I find my sponges (and I use a bunch of different ones) eating up the dishwashing liquid without actually soaping up. I burn through it pretty quickly, but I grab for them because of the cheap price and does the job temporarily, but in my opinion it is very wasteful.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.

The lemon seems to perform better than orange. I use this to cut grease and it does. We use this in addition to other dish liquids, but with a cheaper price, and in theory the same thing, this is deffinately not a faux paux. I would recommend the lemon over the orange. I water mine down and it still does an awesome job.
Yeveta N.
Yeveta N.

Hello my loves I'm coming to you today with the review on the Ajax super Degreaser lemon dish liquid I love this product I purchased it all the time so I can wash my dishes they are squeaky clean and has a wonderful fragrance and I love using it I recommend this product go out and buy some today enjoy your day my loves
Artina T.
Artina T.
Southfield , Mi

I love the smell of this dish soap! The soap does well at cutting grease and cleaning dishes with very little. A little bit and some hot water goes a long way. You can purchase it at just about any grocery store or even some dollar stores. I find the best price to be at Walmart. I would definitely purchase again.
Kaleena V.
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL

This product smells amazing and is one of the best against greasy dishes. However I have really sensitive skin and this irritates my skin in the worst way. It burns and messes up my hands for days. If you have any skin conditions on your hands this probably isn't the dish soap for you unless you wash with gloves.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Miami, Florida

I love this dishwashing liquid. Every time I try something new I always go back to this one. The smell is a universal lemon scent great for kitchens. I has great lather and bubbles. I also is great cleaning dishes. The cost is amazing and the amount in the container is a great value. I recommend and I always get.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY

This product serves it's purpose an for a much cheaper price than some alternatives. It truly does help cut grease and even with stuck on greasy foods, after a little soaking they are a breeze to clean. The lemon scent is nice and you only need a tiny bit each time you do dishes so a bottle lasts a long time.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA

It does okay for such a cheap price. If you do most of your dish washing by hand, this is not the product I would recommend. It doesn't do a fabulous job on tough stuff like pots and pans but is okay for easy jobs. I had to use a whole lot of the product to actually get a good lather and get my dishes clean.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA

This is my go to dish soap! It's the best priced, gets the job done and the scents they offer smell good as well. You get so much product for a great price! I love to use it as a presoak for grease stains in my clothes as well! It gets them right out! No more dirty dishes or grease stained clothes!! Win-Win
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC

Ajax is an OK brand. I find that I have to use much more of the dishwashing soap to get the job down of what half of Dawn or Palmolive could do. Ajax is a much more economical brand than either Dawn or Palmolive and it comes in a bottle that is almost twice the size, so maybe it all equals out in the end.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??