Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH

THE best dish soap! Ajax has been my favorite since college. Not only is it extremely cheap, but in my opinion it actually works better than the name brands, even better than Dawn. And not to be cliche, but it really is tough on grease and soft on hands. I use it as a hand soap too and it isn't harsh on the skin.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Miami, Florida

I love this dishwashing liquid. Every time I try something new I always go back to this one. The smell is a universal lemon scent great for kitchens. I has great lather and bubbles. I also is great cleaning dishes. The cost is amazing and the amount in the container is a great value. I recommend and I always get.
C. W.
C. W.

Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA

It does okay for such a cheap price. If you do most of your dish washing by hand, this is not the product I would recommend. It doesn't do a fabulous job on tough stuff like pots and pans but is okay for easy jobs. I had to use a whole lot of the product to actually get a good lather and get my dishes clean.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA

This is my go to dish soap! It's the best priced, gets the job done and the scents they offer smell good as well. You get so much product for a great price! I love to use it as a presoak for grease stains in my clothes as well! It gets them right out! No more dirty dishes or grease stained clothes!! Win-Win
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC

Ajax is an OK brand. I find that I have to use much more of the dishwashing soap to get the job down of what half of Dawn or Palmolive could do. Ajax is a much more economical brand than either Dawn or Palmolive and it comes in a bottle that is almost twice the size, so maybe it all equals out in the end.
kristina p.
kristina p.
Oak lawn , Il

This stuff is CHEAP! I only buy this when I am at a store that doesn't have a lot of house cleaning products and I need something while I'm in a bind--such as camping, or being out of town. You have to use a lot of it to get your dishes clean and it fades out quickly. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Robin W.
Robin W.
Tecumseh , OK

This is the only dish soap my daughter can use and not get a rash. It smells great, gets all our pots and pans we hand wash clean, and it's a great price! You can get a huge bottle that last a month or longer for around $5 and that's with my husband also washing his hands with it several times a day.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI

I love this soap. I have repurchased it many many many times. It smells wonderful and does a great job of cleaning tough messes. You really can't beat this for the price. Very affordable and works great! The one down side is that it can be a little bit runny, so be careful with how you dispense it.
Molika S.
Molika S.

Love the smell of this and it's my go to degreaser. I love how clean my dishes are when i use this. Got this from target for an amazing price. I love the scent of lemon just so nice and fresh. This is pretty good compare to Pamolive and i would recommend this if you are looking for cheap Dish soap.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now