BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Ajax is an OK brand. I find that I have to use much more of the dishwashing soap to get the job down of what half of Dawn or Palmolive could do. Ajax is a much more economical brand than either Dawn or Palmolive and it comes in a bottle that is almost twice the size, so maybe it all equals out in the end.
kristina p.
kristina p.
Oak lawn , Il
This stuff is CHEAP! I only buy this when I am at a store that doesn't have a lot of house cleaning products and I need something while I'm in a bind--such as camping, or being out of town. You have to use a lot of it to get your dishes clean and it fades out quickly. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Molika S.
Molika S.
Love the smell of this and it's my go to degreaser. I love how clean my dishes are when i use this. Got this from target for an amazing price. I love the scent of lemon just so nice and fresh. This is pretty good compare to Pamolive and i would recommend this if you are looking for cheap Dish soap.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI
I love this soap. I have repurchased it many many many times. It smells wonderful and does a great job of cleaning tough messes. You really can't beat this for the price. Very affordable and works great! The one down side is that it can be a little bit runny, so be careful with how you dispense it.
Samy R.
Samy R.
Love this dish liquid. Works great at cleaning but also works well to deodorize! Sometimes you really have to let pots and pans soak before the smell comes out but this gets rid of it with a quick wash which is great if you're strapped on time. Love and always repurchase this and the orange scent.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Yassssssss this one is the bomb I love the smell a d a little goes a lo g way and I just add a bit of water to make it last a little bit longe it's just so great an dit does get rid of all the oil on the frying pands and dishes just the best and we buy the biggest one they sell and last 2-3 weeks
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Not the best quality, but it works. It is somewhat liquidy and requires a little extra on the sponge. For the price it works great! I haven't had issues with the brand. Every scent I've tried has been pleasant. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others for a cheaper alternative!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY
I feel like my family has been using this dish liquid as far back as I can recall. This cleans my dishes very effectively, cuts grease and smells fantastic. It doesn't leave my hands dry which is wonderful for my long natural nails. I will surely buy again and again, as the price is amazing!
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
Good 'ol original Ajax! I live 36 miles from the closest grocery, but the little gas station 3 miles from my house always has this stocked on the shelves. If I'm ever in a pinch and can't make it into town, I pick a bottle up at the gas station. Has always been and will always be good stuff!
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Ajax dish soap is always good in a pinch. The price point is exceptional for the quality. I'm partial to another brand, but if you're looking to get the most bang for your buck-- or you're a little lighter on cash than usual-- you can't really go wrong with Ajax Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??