BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Frances W.
University Cy, MO
I have used Ajax lemon scented dish soap for over 20 years.  It cuts grease and had a good clean scent until recently.  Now the soap smells like bubblegum not lemon and makes a funky smell on my sponge and hands.. I will look for a different soap.  Too bad because it really does still cut grease!
Syn H.
Birmingham, AL
Even though I hate washing dishes by hand , I actually enjoy this dish detergent. It grand grease and it smells good. I just don't like how the smell stays in the dishes.
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I buy this dish soap as it goes on sale frequently. I love the price and i love the way it cleans our dishes. The smell is great and it doesn’t make my hands dry out.
Cee J.
Really  like Ajax and works well in a pinch! <3 And it works pretty well if your usual dawn is finished! The lemony scent is marvelous and the price really is pretty nice! Walmart or the dollar store has them for a fairly good price and couldn't ask for a better one!
Elisha S.
philadelphia
Good soap not too expensive either. The big bottle always lasts a long time. No need to keep adding soap just fill sink up with water and detergent and you’re good.
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
This soap is great! It really cuts through the grease and grime, even on super greasy pots and frying pans. Well worth the reasonable price. And the scent is good.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
This dish soap is great but the lemon scent is wayyyyy too strong for my preference. It works well but the scent will definitely deter me from purchasing it again.
Amber W.
Millcreek
This was okay, but not my favorite. It did not cut through grease as expected. I had to rinse in very hot water and scrub 2-3 times to remove oils from plastic dishes. It was not very concentrated and I ended up using a lot of dish soap per load just to get things clean.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I love lemon smell for dish soap and this one works well. It is a really good price at the store and cleans all of my dishes really well. Ajax is a great brand and I prefer it over the others unless they are out of the lemon smell.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I use to clean my dishes daily. I wish the color was artificial looking and the smell was more natural. I like how it gets the job done and gets grease out well. This product does last a while which is good with a cheap price.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??