BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
This was okay, but not my favorite. It did not cut through grease as expected. I had to rinse in very hot water and scrub 2-3 times to remove oils from plastic dishes. It was not very concentrated and I ended up using a lot of dish soap per load just to get things clean.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
This works well and suds up well. It doesn't take much to make a full
sink load of dishes clean. It cuts thru grease well and even takes
grease and oil off of plastic Bowles and other Plastic dishes. And it
smells fantastic. Just a squirt or two is all it takes of this stuff

Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I buy the degreaser since I wash everything but hand it works great and only have to wash once. I usually buy the large bottle so I don't have to buy a new one every week more like every few months. I do a lot of dishes and it lasts forever!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I love lemon smell for dish soap and this one works well. It is a really good price at the store and cleans all of my dishes really well. Ajax is a great brand and I prefer it over the others unless they are out of the lemon smell.
Omolola B.
Glen Carbon, IL
It this a great dish soap.... it keeps my plates clean and I don’t have to struggle to remove stains, it’s very effective and its scent isn’t overwhelming. It is also very affordable I would definitely be buying it again
Tori D.
The lemon scent of Ajax is my go to for dishwashing. This sent is just so fresh and clean. It’s perfect for cleaning dishes. My hands also feel nice, clean and refreshed after washing the dishes with this dish soap.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
This is what I look for when I need dish soap. I love that it has degreaser capabilities since I cook with oil a lot. It lathers great and cuts grease with the hot water. The lemon scent is great. I definitely recommend.
Danielle P.
Tampa, FL
I really dislike this soap. You need so much soap to keep the suds to wash. I don't like the feeling on my skin. The price is cheap but not worth it. I rather pay a little more for a much better product.
Andrea C.
Ajax is amazing! I wash dishes in a breeze with this amazing dish soap. It really does cut thru grease leaving all your dishes looking and smelling great. The price is great and allows you to stock up.
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
Cheap priced and cleans easily. Love this size product and it’s perfect for dorm use! It lasts a while too and I love the scent! Will continue to buy and recommend to everyone! Can be found pretty much anywhere
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??