BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
This was okay, but not my favorite. It did not cut through grease as expected. I had to rinse in very hot water and scrub 2-3 times to remove oils from plastic dishes. It was not very concentrated and I ended up using a lot of dish soap per load just to get things clean.
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I buy the degreaser since I wash everything but hand it works great and only have to wash once. I usually buy the large bottle so I don't have to buy a new one every week more like every few months. I do a lot of dishes and it lasts forever!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
This is what I look for when I need dish soap. I love that it has degreaser capabilities since I cook with oil a lot. It lathers great and cuts grease with the hot water. The lemon scent is great. I definitely recommend.
Tori D.
The lemon scent of Ajax is my go to for dishwashing. This sent is just so fresh and clean. It’s perfect for cleaning dishes. My hands also feel nice, clean and refreshed after washing the dishes with this dish soap.
Jacquelyn D.
This product degreases my dishes rather well. It leaves a nice lingering clean smell, but it does not effect the taste of your food. It is my go-to for heavy grease cleaning. I would recommend this product.
Andrea C.
Ajax is amazing! I wash dishes in a breeze with this amazing dish soap. It really does cut thru grease leaving all your dishes looking and smelling great. The price is great and allows you to stock up.
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
Cheap priced and cleans easily. Love this size product and it’s perfect for dorm use! It lasts a while too and I love the scent! Will continue to buy and recommend to everyone! Can be found pretty much anywhere
Lillian Q.
Bronx, NY
Ajax dishwashing liquid isn't my first choice but if I can't find dawn or Palmolive then I pick up Ajax. It's pretty good on grease and it's not expensive at all u can buy one for as little as 99 cents
Katie P.
Lebanon
I LOVE this dish soap. It does a good job at cleaning the dishes, but my favorite part is the scent. I find I sometimes use more of it than I actually need just because I love the smell so much!
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
ajax kills grease (look up the reference!) anyway this is really tough on oils and will clean anything. it’s good enough that i could wash all dishes by hand and not complain too badly!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??