Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Charletta M.
Charletta M.
Minneapolis, MN

Ajax is an "old school" product but never lets me down. Lemon cuts grease PERIOD! I use this for not only for dishes but cleaning my stove, and odd jobs around the house (I even add a few drops to shampoo for a clarifying effect). It can be a bit harsh on the hands (drying) with extended use so I would recommend using gloves.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA

I really like this dish soap mostly because it smells nice, but it is also great for cleaning with. I don't handwash dishes that much, but when I do, I really like this soap. It is really good with grease and oil and also for washing my hands if hand soap doesn't do the job. It is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Patty W.
Patty W.

This is 100% my favorite soap. It works perfectly. It gets anything clean. The lemon scent is the only one I use. It doesn't dry out my hands. A little goes a long way so a large bottle lasts for a long time. Totally worth the price and it is one that I have been repurchasing and will continue to repurchase in the future
Robyn D.
Robyn D.

The lemon seems to perform better than orange. I use this to cut grease and it does. We use this in addition to other dish liquids, but with a cheaper price, and in theory the same thing, this is deffinately not a faux paux. I would recommend the lemon over the orange. I water mine down and it still does an awesome job.
Yeveta N.
Yeveta N.

Hello my loves I'm coming to you today with the review on the Ajax super Degreaser lemon dish liquid I love this product I purchased it all the time so I can wash my dishes they are squeaky clean and has a wonderful fragrance and I love using it I recommend this product go out and buy some today enjoy your day my loves
Nina G.
Nina G.
Miami, Florida

I love this dishwashing liquid. Every time I try something new I always go back to this one. The smell is a universal lemon scent great for kitchens. I has great lather and bubbles. I also is great cleaning dishes. The cost is amazing and the amount in the container is a great value. I recommend and I always get.
C. W.
C. W.

alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc

More than five stars; the biggest difference is cleaning pots and pans, especially stainless steel. The baking soda in the product makes all the difference and cleaning the pans, e.g. after cooking a fried egg is much much easier.
The scent is perfect strength, i.e.. not too much and nice aroma. Great produc
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Downey, CA

It does okay for such a cheap price. If you do most of your dish washing by hand, this is not the product I would recommend. It doesn't do a fabulous job on tough stuff like pots and pans but is okay for easy jobs. I had to use a whole lot of the product to actually get a good lather and get my dishes clean.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA

This is my go to dish soap! It's the best priced, gets the job done and the scents they offer smell good as well. You get so much product for a great price! I love to use it as a presoak for grease stains in my clothes as well! It gets them right out! No more dirty dishes or grease stained clothes!! Win-Win

Join Now