Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
This is another one of my favorite dish soaps i use and it smell amazing. I feel this is a bit cheaper than any other out here for its quality.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Joliet, IL
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Works well. Smells good. Cleans food off of dishes .Good price. This is my go to dish liquid. I also love all of the other scents Ajax offers.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Jan. 1, 2017, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is amazing. Smells like lemon and left grease at the same time. Many soaps dry out my hands when washing the dishes and this one doesn't.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
This is a great non-expensive dish soap. It has an okay scent, and does the job perfectly for just slightly under a dollar. I recommend 100%.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I am currently using the Lemon scented Ajax. I can always get it at a great price. I do not need a Big amount to clean a sink full of dishes.
Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
I've always used this and it smells great, and leaves your dishes super clean! I would so recommend this to anyone. Plus lemon helps out a lot
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ
Love how this product leaves my dishes clean and my hand soft this product is amazing I do recommend it to everyone and my friends and family
Christina F.
Christina F.
Orlando, FL
I love the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it removes a lot of grease and it eliminates awful odors plus it does a nice by unclogging my sink.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Louisville, KY
You can always tell when I have washed dishes because you can smell
The great lemon scent in my
Home and I get a gigantic bottle for under 5$
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??