BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
Ajax is the only soap my whole extended family uses. It costs around two dollars and it gets he job done well. A bottle of Ajax can last for a long while if used correctly. The have an array of smells but I usually get the green apple one. I would recommend this product.
Heather B.
I typically purchase this product when I'm low on funds and I need to get something quick and cheap. I only use the antibacterial version because I feel like it's everything the cleanest. The scent is pleasant but it does not last as long as some other brands.
Kalyn S.
This is the brand i always used in college (can buy it at the dollar store, so cheep was always good) but it did work well, or at least as well as most other brands. the de-greaser does help a lot and i am always a fan of lemon sented soap for the kitchen
Elizabeth B.
Ajax is my go-to dish soap. Super effective at cutting grease, smells wonderful, and is an awesome value. I can usually find large bottles at Target for only $2-$3. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all or dry out my hands.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
Love this product. Love that it has the degreaser in it to help break down stuck on stains and dirt. Very effective and not badly priced. Definitely a good value for the price. No bad things to say about this product and i will definitely be buying it again.
Anna G.
Phoenix , AZ
It's good dish soap. It's usually pretty cheap. I can even find it at the dollar store sometimes. I'm not a dish soap enthusiasts but it gets my dishes clean and always does it's job. It also works well as hand soap if you're in a pinch. I'd buy it again.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT
This is a staple item in my house. It is great for cleaning the dishes and even removing grease/oil from clothes(yes I have done that and yes it works). The scent is good, not too strong but strong enough you can smell it. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Caterine S.
It cleans our dishes right away! You can see grease disappear in seconds after just a few little scrubs. The smell is incredible and this soap is super affordable for the quantity! You can get it pretty much at any grocery story I get mine at target.
Lindsay N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My husband loves this one and I do love the fresh lemony clean scent. Definitely is tough on grease (I cook with a lot of oil & frying) so sometimes the oil splatters and I also use this soap on and around my stove, leaves my pans and stoves sparkling clean.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
This Ajax super degreaser detergent really works. I have used it for a long time and it removes the grease easily and smells good, leaving the dishes shining and clean. The price is really good and the quality is great. You should definitely get it
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??