BY AJAX #32 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Caterine S.
It cleans our dishes right away! You can see grease disappear in seconds after just a few little scrubs. The smell is incredible and this soap is super affordable for the quantity! You can get it pretty much at any grocery story I get mine at target.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
This Ajax super degreaser detergent really works. I have used it for a long time and it removes the grease easily and smells good, leaving the dishes shining and clean. The price is really good and the quality is great. You should definitely get it
maria d.
carmel, IN
Cheap, great scent, works great on all our dishes. Cutting through grease with little elbow grease and some hot water. Purchase at Walgreens or CVS or Wal-Mart. So easy to find. I hope you give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Honestly.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
works well I dont like the smell and is harsh on my hands So wear gloves. I dont recommend AJAX it does price well but I dont like how it dries out my hands . So to me there are better brands because of the smell and harshness. For the price range it does do the job at cleaning dishes and removing grease wearing gloves will help on the harshness.
Kayla h.
THis product was not one of my favorites. The lemon smell is not that strong to me. I also think it is not that great on degreasing dishes. It is readily available at my local store tho. Not a fan overall. I wouldnt recommend if you have tough stains.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
The cheapest, best, dish soap that someone could use! It gets all my dishes clean or my pots and pans which is what I use the dish soap for! I love how inexpensive it is and like to purchase it bulk is not an issue as they come in multiple sizes!
Meaghan M.
Ajax is my second go-to dish soap. I love the lemon scent and find (for whatever reason) that is seems like the lemon kind just plain works better. It cuts through grease pretty well, but I don't feel like I can do a lot with a small amount. It gets the job done.
Camille S.
Ajax is a great dish soap. It gets rid of caked on messes and smells wonderful. It's a good value, especially when paired with a coupon which this brand gives out pretty regularly. I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family.
Jennifer S.
This is affordable and effective- a great combination! It is good for getting oil and fatty stains out of clothes when you use it like a stain remover. In fact, you can use it in place of laundry detergent if it goes on sale for less per ounce!
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
I always, and I mean always buy this dish liquid soap. It smells nice and clean. I find it to work great and a very small amount goes a long away. It lasts me a long time, it's very affordable and I've purchased it at quite a few different grocery stores.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??