BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sherryl P.
Sherryl P.
I love the smell of lemon..the soap itself is very concentrated so you will only use a little and add lots of water..utensils are super clean..
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
This is amazing. Smells like lemon and left grease at the same time. Many soaps dry out my hands when washing the dishes and this one doesn't.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Joliet, IL
Works well. Smells good. Cleans food off of dishes .Good price. This is my go to dish liquid. I also love all of the other scents Ajax offers.
Sandra Milena Z.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Me encanta. Con una sola pasada quita la grasa de mis platos. Es suave con mis manos y me encanta como huele. En casa nunca nos puede faltar.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Louisville, KY
You can always tell when I have washed dishes because you can smell
The great lemon scent in my
Home and I get a gigantic bottle for under 5$
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
A R.
A R.
My moms favorite cleaning brand. She loves using anything from this brand because it really cleans up the house and leaves it smelling clean!
Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
I've always used this and it smells great, and leaves your dishes super clean! I would so recommend this to anyone. Plus lemon helps out a lot
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Paterson nj
Love how this product leaves my dishes clean and my hand soft this product is amazing I do recommend it to everyone and my friends and family
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I am currently using the Lemon scented Ajax. I can always get it at a great price. I do not need a Big amount to clean a sink full of dishes.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??