BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mansfield, TX
Inexpensive, great smell, gets the job done. Stop wasting time and money on the expensive detergent. Ajax is amazing and the best on the shelf.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
This is amazing. Smells like lemon and left grease at the same time. Many soaps dry out my hands when washing the dishes and this one doesn't.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Joliet, IL
Works well. Smells good. Cleans food off of dishes .Good price. This is my go to dish liquid. I also love all of the other scents Ajax offers.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Louisville, KY
You can always tell when I have washed dishes because you can smell
The great lemon scent in my
Home and I get a gigantic bottle for under 5$
Sandra Milena Z.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Me encanta. Con una sola pasada quita la grasa de mis platos. Es suave con mis manos y me encanta como huele. En casa nunca nos puede faltar.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
A R.
A R.
My moms favorite cleaning brand. She loves using anything from this brand because it really cleans up the house and leaves it smelling clean!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Paterson nj
Love how this product leaves my dishes clean and my hand soft this product is amazing I do recommend it to everyone and my friends and family
Christina F.
Christina F.
Orlando, FL
I love the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it removes a lot of grease and it eliminates awful odors plus it does a nice by unclogging my sink.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I am currently using the Lemon scented Ajax. I can always get it at a great price. I do not need a Big amount to clean a sink full of dishes.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??