Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Chicago , Il

I've been using Ajax for many years. I usually buy it at target or Walmart, it's very affordable . This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my sponge smelling bad.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

Hallelujah, a degreaser that actually works! I used this after roasting a chicken, and the grease spots came right out of the pan. My one complaint is that I wish I had
Aiyana S.
Aiyana S.

This soap is amazing.
It smells really great, it's priced really well.
Pros: It doesn't dry out your hands too much, it smells great
Cons: Using too much is a bad thing
Faith E K.
Faith E K.
Maumee, OH

I love this stuff. You honestly can not beat the value at all! The lemon scent is absolutely divine and it gets your kitchen smelling clean once you run the dish water.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Opelousas, LA

This dish liquid really works on tough hard to get off grease! Sometimes I'll soak my pots and pans and when I wash after soaking everything always comes out perfectly
Heba A.
Heba A.
Dearborn, MI

This is an excellent dish detergent - great for cleaning dishes even greasy baked on messes. I love the scents, I think I have bought them all. And the price is great.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

It does its job, not a "wow" product but it works. It isn't that harsh with my hands like other products, but I'm not specially a fan with the odor. Pretty affordable.
Muito bom pra desengordurar a cozinha ...banheiro .deixa sua limpeza diária bem mais fácil ...toda do a de casa deveria experimentar. ..e muito eficiente esse produto.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

This is another more economical dish soap choice for your kitchen but it gets the job done. The smell is also not very long lasting compared to other brands out there.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I use to use this all the time. However, recently I have discovered that it doesn't work as well as it use in breaking down grease. I've moved on to something better.

Join Now