Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
laura F.
laura F.

I grew up seeing with this dishwashing liquid at my grannys, i normally don't wash dishes now that i have a dishwasher, but when i do at my grannys this gets the job done.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
New Egypt, NJ

Great price for a great powerful soap. I love the smell of lemons it's always so clean and it lingers in the kitchen even after the dishes are clean. Can't beat the price.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL

I love that it comes in big bottles and they are also at a cheap prices my mother-in-law likes it a lot whenever I see it at the store with my coupons I pick it up for her
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Morristown , Tn

Hands-down the best dish soap. It cuts through grease and grime and is the most effective one that I have found. The price is great and it lasts for a while. Two thumbs up
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , Tx

My parents swear by nothing else. This gets our dishes clean so quick and easy it leaves no reason to sit there and wait the dishes just slide off with any baked on mess.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Good dish soap for the price. Other than the generic brand my grocery store sells, this is the most inexpensive dish soap at the store! And it gets the job done just fine
Maria C.
Maria C.

Comparable to dawn but a little cheaper, and a little more expensive than joy, Ajax cuts down on the grease like butter to a knife no matter how long you let the pan sit.
Meredith U.
Meredith U.
Fenton, MI

This is a cheap soap, but I absolutely love it! Cuts through grease easily and leaves dishes feeling squeaky clean. Use it all the time, is my favorite soap brand to use!
Aiyana S.
Aiyana S.

This soap is amazing.
It smells really great, it's priced really well.
Pros: It doesn't dry out your hands too much, it smells great
Cons: Using too much is a bad thing
Faith E K.
Faith E K.
Maumee, OH

I love this stuff. You honestly can not beat the value at all! The lemon scent is absolutely divine and it gets your kitchen smelling clean once you run the dish water.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??