BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Charity s.
Flint, MI
This stuff does not work. It leaves an oily residue after and my dishes become greasy as well. I would not recommend this product at all.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I just love lemon scented things for anything in the kitchen or any sort of cleaning product. This is inexpensive and works really well.
courtney L.
Super awesome and perfect price!! We use this all the time. It always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and bright. And it smells awesome!
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
This lemon dish soap smells great. It leaves my sink smelling good after too. It is a good price for the amount of soap you are getting.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY
I love this dish soap. It's so very cheap but is great soap. My family goes through soap so quickly but it's okay bc this soap is cheap.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
Lisa Z.
Great for cleaning greasy dishes and pans/pots! A little bit goes a long way. The lemon smell is very refreshing and clean smelling :)
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Has a nice lemony scent, cleans the dishes well especially my pots and pans but i feel a hint of stickyness after my dishes have dried
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA
Good smell, just soap though. Not much to say because I'm not very into these products. Doesn't make my hands dry though which is nice
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Ajax is too thin of a liquid for me. You have to use more of the liquid to get all of the dishes clean. It works for the price though.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??