Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

I like this one because has a good smell and the plates are clean. But I'm disappointed because you have to use a lot of liquid in each washed. It's economic.
Nadira D.
Nadira D.
Philadelphia, PA

Its like a dish detergent for when you run out of all of you favorites. Don't get me wrong it works fine but I'd like it better if it had a different scent.
Moonya D.
Moonya D.

I only use this dishoap during the summer time when my hands aren't as dry as they get in the cold weather. it works wonders on dishes but is hell on my skin
Adelle M.
Adelle M.

This really is the best degreaser. Just a little bit of Ajax on your washcloth and you toughest greasiest dishes are clean! Plus a little bit goes a long way
Dyan D.
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA

I don't think it makes any difference what liquid dish soap you use although I do like the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it doesn't have a weird smell to it
Natosha H.
Natosha H.
Lancaster, TX

This is the only dish soap I use. It's both cost effective and efficient on tough grease stains. I cook a lot and this makes it easy to clean up afterwards!
Lizany P.
Lizany P.
West Palm Beach, FL

I always use this dish soap. It truly fights that grease challenging grease off and leave my dishes and glassware sparkling clean. It has a great smell too!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Lakeside, OR

Cleans good removes grease, has light pleasent scent. Very comparable to other brands in this price point. I use on a daily basis and is my go to detergent.
Teresa A.
Teresa A.

Works as good as dawn, but just a notch lower. Lemon scent is awesome. Cleaning power is pretty awesome. Very good alternative from your regular dish soap.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.

Great great soap. Smells good, cleans the dishes well and lasts a long time especially if you pour some dish soap and add water to it it lasts even longer.

Join Now