Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Gina B.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV

My favorite scent. You can find this at the 99¢ only store. I honestly don't have a preference for a specific brand of dish soap, but I typically will pick Ajax if I find myself at the 99¢ store :)
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ

This is a good dish detergent. I have no complaints about it. I've bought this several times. Smells good. Cleans your dishes nicely. I recommend this product for others to purchase. Give it a try.
Is really good, it does not hurt your hands, but it is an excellent fat starter and not only removes fat from a dish, it can be from the kitchen too. Also has a very pleasant aroma, I recommend it
Victor G.
Victor G.

I am not a fan of ajax but this product isn't as bad. Good price and it gets the job done . I don't have to re apply because it makes enough suds. I might consider it if you don't have a favorite.
Maria M.
Maria M.

Great dish soap eliminates all grease and scum off every dish and utensil nothing comes out dirty when I'm done cleaning and recommend it to everyone who hates cleaning hard but love clean dishes.
Kiara H.
Kiara H.

It ls really good I use it all the time ! I got it at my local supermarket. It's effective and
It gets everything done. Not disappointing at all! It's cheap but it has a good value, recommended !
great smell, great bargain. most affordable dish soap and it cleans the dishes very well. only downside is it tends to be more liquidy as oppose to thick, but overall it works well for the price.
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
New Rochelle, NY

this liquid degreaser ajax super brand is especially great for teeth whitening is very recognized brand quality is its modest price exepcional total protection and meets all consumer expectations
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Carthage

I've not used anything else on my dishes in a long time. This is better than dawn to me. I use only a little bit and it does all of my dishes. I love how I don't have to scrub my dishes as well.
Marycarmen M.
Marycarmen M.
Baldwin Park, CA

The smell is really nice , it does nice work with cleaning the plates . I would recommend , the only problem is that my hands end up really dry after . Over all great product gets the job done .

Join Now