BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jennifer H.
We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Me encanta. Con una sola pasada quita la grasa de mis platos. Es suave con mis manos y me encanta como huele. En casa nunca nos puede faltar.
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
I've always used this and it smells great, and leaves your dishes super clean! I would so recommend this to anyone. Plus lemon helps out a lot
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like to use this dish soap because its not too pricey i think its a good price and it doesn't leave your dishes dirty i like how it smells
Alba C.
Laredo, TX
Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Didn't like how my dishes still felt greasy with this soap , I prefer Ajax powder to scrub my sink and tub and my toilets that are porcelain
Hailee C.
Port Huron, MI
I have used Ajax lemon for probably about 10 years. I absolutely love it. It never leaves residue and it makes the whole house smell amazing
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
Good job removing food but does have a strong odor that lingers on. I prefer these smells but they smell clean but dislike having that taste
Chelsea W.
Stephenville, TX
This is a main thing in my kitchen. It cuts grease and gets things clean. I use the orange smelling kind also. I also have the powder form.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX
I love it, it does the job, i love the smell and how it leaves my plates, forks, spoons, knifes, ect... no complains for this good product.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??