Add a Photo

By AJAX
#16 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Charee M.
Charee M.

You cannot go wrong with a large quantity product with a really cheap price. I paid less than $3 for a check. You cannot go wrong and it washes the dishes very well.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Laredo, TX

Favorite and only dish soap I use. No need to use a lot of it with a little amount you can get all of your dishes degreased and cleaned! Plus its easy on the budget!
Jailene C.
Jailene C.
Channelview, TX

My mom has always used this brand and smell since i was a little girl. I'm so used to it that i always get the same thing when she wants me to buy some more dish soap
jen b.
jen b.
Palmdale, CA

smells sooooo amazing! it really helps with getting my dishes very clean. i let my dishes soak in this for a few minutes and it will practiacally come out sparkling
Blessing K.
Blessing K.
Woodbridge, NJ

I give this a 4 star because it's a good soap but it makes my hands hard. But I love the scent of it when I washing the dishes. The value of it is really good too.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Albany, NY

Ajax lemon scented dish liquid is one of my favorite products, and at a good price. Ajax coupons are also usually available to make the price even more reasonable.
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR

This has always been what my family used ever since i was small. i love the lemony and zesty smell of the lemon scent. it foams up perfectly and very inexpensive.
Page E.
Page E.

My husband loves Ajax super Degreaser lemon dish liquid soap he loves to keep it outside by his Barbecue Pit and in his garage whenever he needs to wash his hands
Megan W.
Megan W.
Portland, OR

Love lemon scented soap; this stuff isn't as concentrated as using something like dawn though so even though it is cheaper you use more to get your dishes clean.
Kitty O.
Kitty O.
Staten Island, NY

Great on grease! My husband is a mechanic and washes his hands with ajax and it gets rid of all of the grease and oil he has on his hands Great on pots and pans.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now