Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Not really a fan of the Ajax dish detergent. Doesn't get my dishes clean and doesn't cut greas very well. Had to use twice as much to do the job.
kayla c.
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ
Does the job well without leaving an after taste in the dishes. overall great product, but the smell isn't my favorite but you can't be too picky
mrs t.
mrs t.
You can't go wrong with Ajax Super Degreaser . I use this product to wash dishes, clean my countertops , mop my kitchen floor and clean my rugs .
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
I bought this dish soap but wasn't too happy about its "degreaser" title. It doesn't work any better than regular dish soap in regards to grease.
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Wetumpka, AL
Cheap and affordable product when you don't have the money for brands like Dawn this stuff works just as good you just need a little more product
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
La Palma, CA
Smells nice and cleans quite well. Gets rid of grease effectively. I've been using this dish soap for a long time and it hasn't let me down yet!
Ayreon j.
Ayreon j.
Dec. 4, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax is good if your on a tight budget. It works good for that pice. But you have to remember that you get what you pay for. But it smells good.
Greg H.
Greg H.
Great stuff. Am allergic to other dish soaps that have the ability to wash dishes well. This stuff does a very good job with hard or soft water.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
This is another one of my favorite dish soaps i use and it smell amazing. I feel this is a bit cheaper than any other out here for its quality.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mansfield, TX
Nov. 6, 2016, 2 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Inexpensive, great smell, gets the job done. Stop wasting time and money on the expensive detergent. Ajax is amazing and the best on the shelf.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??