BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
If you're on a budget and want an effective soap, this is it! You can find this at any supermarket, drugstore, target etc.. I love how it cleans so well and so easy to remove stains and grease. I also use this to deep clean my makeup brushes and it works so great!!!
Shan E.
For budget dish soap Ajax does a wonderful job. It really is a great degreaser and gets dishes sparkling clean. The lemon scent is refreshing and upbeat, and makes washing dishes by hand a little more bearable. If you are on a budget Ajax is definitely a good choice.
Sydney M.
This dish soap smells amazing. The price is super cheap anywhere you go. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. I wish it was a little bigger for the price just so it could make it a huge deal, but I take what I can get. I would buy this super degreaser dish soap again.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
No complaints for Ajax. They are decently priced and have a good selection of scents. It does its job and it's not a super thick soap where you think you are using the right amount but end up using too much and then you have bubbles for days. Which is always a pain haha.
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
Ajax is the only soap my whole extended family uses. It costs around two dollars and it gets he job done well. A bottle of Ajax can last for a long while if used correctly. The have an array of smells but I usually get the green apple one. I would recommend this product.
Megan J.
Although the price is quite low Ajax is a good brand on a budget. I normally purchase this specific product they have and it works AMAZINGLY. I love the scent, it isn't oily feeling and it cleans my dishes just as well as my preferred brand. Great, great product.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
Very good dish soap! I like the smell, but I find that it sometimes lingers onto my dishes. Very affordable, and still quite good. It's soap, so I'm not sure what else to say about it. I do like the smell, though. Lemon is always such a nice and clean scent!
Jasmine A.
Rialto, CA
This is a very good cheap brand soap. i was buying this soap for about 3 years before i discovered that dove gets the dishes cleaner and gets the soap off of the dishes faster. other then that its very ok to buy if you don't got a lot of money like some of us.
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
Ajax gives you really great value. They are priced competitively and work really well for washing dishes. I don't have to use that much soap to get the job done, so I don't feel like I am wasting money because I don't use half a bottle for one group of dishes.
Heather B.
I typically purchase this product when I'm low on funds and I need to get something quick and cheap. I only use the antibacterial version because I feel like it's everything the cleanest. The scent is pleasant but it does not last as long as some other brands.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??