Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX

This is my mom's favorite! She only uses this in he household so I started using it too. Ajax is a good brand. The dish soap smells just like lemon too. Also pretty affordable!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Elyria, OH

My husband prefers this over dawn because he claims dawn hurts his hands. I don't mind either way, but I did try to use this like dawn to kill my dogs fleas and it didn't work
Karen K.
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ

I wouldnt go as far as a super degreaser, but Ajax is cheap. You can get dishes clean but its going to take more soap than expected. You'll go through the bottle pretty fast.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
National City, CA

Cuts grease and food really well. Just wish had more sudsy bubbles. I love HOT water and lots of bubbles!! Other than that this does the trick as far and getting dishes clean
Harper P.
Harper P.
Austin, TX

Love the lemon scent! works great and is a great price. It is effective and gets the job done. This product is only a dollar! It is the only brand of liquid dish soap I buy!!
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX

This exact one is the same one my mom has been using for years & years!! I don't really like the smell, only because I love fruity fruity scents! Nonetheless, it works great!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Morrisville, PA

Cheap and effective which is everything I need for a dish soap. All doesn't leave my hands super dry after doing the dishes which is always a point in my book since most do.
Megan R.
Megan R.

Works great on tough grease and smells amazing too. Have been using it for quite a while, and wpuld recomend it to anyone who wants to be tough on grease with little effort.
Angela C.
Angela C.

This dish soap is pretty good. The price is great and it gets the job done. It can be a bit thin causing you to use a little more, but it still leaves you with clean dishes.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
New Egypt, NJ

Great price for a great powerful soap. I love the smell of lemons it's always so clean and it lingers in the kitchen even after the dishes are clean. Can't beat the price.

Join Now