Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Dennise R.
Dennise R.
Marlow, OK

Love my ajax dish liquid. It does the job I need it to without irritating my skin which tends to break out from cleaners that are too harsh. I love the fresh scent and the price is an excellent value.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC

Cuts grime and grease like the more expensive brands. Works perfectly fine. Only down fall is that it seems to be a tad waterier than other brands which makes it seem like you waste more than otherss.
Bárbara S.
Bárbara S.

It's really effective.. It leaves my hands a bit dry, but over all it's a good product. It's really affordable and it's as a good packagins. I recomment the use of this product in really greasy foods.
Allie K.
Allie K.

This product is awesome! It really gets dishes clean and it helps you not have to scrub and scrub. It is easy to use and the scent is awesome! I would totally buy this again and I recommend to anyone!
Gaby G.
Gaby G.

I use it to clean the dishes at the morning and it has a very good scents. Delight in the fresh, clean aroma of Lemon while getting your dishes spotlessly clean. I totally recommend this to every one
Portia I.
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA

Ajax is a tried and true performer in my book. You cannot beat the price and it always gets the job done. It smells great, it breaks through nasty dirty dishes and leaves everything fresh and clean.
Kiyana H.
Kiyana H.
Washington, DC

Gives an okay clean. It's not the best product in the world but it does work. It's not the best at what it says it is.(Cutting grease) There are better products and this one does not cut the grease.

Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, TX

Love the degreasing dish soaps! Perfect for a Hispanic household! Great smell! You got a lot for your dollar. Smell is great. Will definitely buy again at FIESTA MART. I do recommend this to others.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

For less than a dollar or two, Ajax soaps do the trick in cleaning all my dishes. And all you need is a drop or two on your sponge! Amazing product that doesn't dry out or irritate my hands either.
Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.
Independence, MO

I use this not only for dish washing but also general house hold cleaning! With any other leading brand soap I have to let dishes soak for a min. 10 minutes. But with Ajax Degreaser I dont have to.

Join Now