Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Christina F.
Christina F.

Good dish soap for the price. Other than the generic brand my grocery store sells, this is the most inexpensive dish soap at the store! And it gets the job done just fine
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , Tx

My parents swear by nothing else. This gets our dishes clean so quick and easy it leaves no reason to sit there and wait the dishes just slide off with any baked on mess.
Maria C.
Maria C.

Comparable to dawn but a little cheaper, and a little more expensive than joy, Ajax cuts down on the grease like butter to a knife no matter how long you let the pan sit.
Faith E K.
Faith E K.
Maumee, OH

I love this stuff. You honestly can not beat the value at all! The lemon scent is absolutely divine and it gets your kitchen smelling clean once you run the dish water.
Aiyana S.
Aiyana S.

This soap is amazing.
It smells really great, it's priced really well.
Pros: It doesn't dry out your hands too much, it smells great
Cons: Using too much is a bad thing
Muito bom pra desengordurar a cozinha ...banheiro .deixa sua limpeza diária bem mais fácil ...toda do a de casa deveria experimentar. ..e muito eficiente esse produto.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

This is another more economical dish soap choice for your kitchen but it gets the job done. The smell is also not very long lasting compared to other brands out there.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

It does its job, not a "wow" product but it works. It isn't that harsh with my hands like other products, but I'm not specially a fan with the odor. Pretty affordable.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I use to use this all the time. However, recently I have discovered that it doesn't work as well as it use in breaking down grease. I've moved on to something better.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Zanesville, OH

Very affordable, I buy this most often. The only problem I feel that I have to use more soap than more expensive brands but I think that this is better for the money.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now