Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD
Just as good as dawn, smells better in my opinion but it works just as good as dawn and i dilute it and it still works better than dawn not diluted.
Tim M.
Tim M.
Youngstown, OH
My wife likes this dish soap. She said her grandma used it and now she does too. I like it to wash the grease off my hands after working on the car.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Great value. I've used this soap on my face before when dealing with oily skin and acne, it helped. Oh it works on dishes too and the smell is nice.
Jen C.
Jen C.
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. It comes in a bunch of different scents. It's s great value for the price and it doesn't dissolve too fast.
Lauren Singh s.
Lauren Singh s.
I buy this because its has a great price plus helps clean my dishes fast and easy! It last a long time and I hardly have to buy new soap for months
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Kissimmee, FL
Dec. 15, 2016, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
You need a lot to make bubbles. It doesn't really work as a degreaser. Its cheap and if you don't need to do heavy duty cleaning than it works fine
Kinesheya H.
Kinesheya H.
Raytown, MO
The only dish soap I've used and continue to purchase my dishes come out like new and I love different varieties of scents available to choose from
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
You need to use a lot of soap to get the grease off the dishes, it's at a great price but in the long run you spend the same because you use more.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, ON
I always look for dish soap with a degreasing quality, because it helps everything get cleaner. But I also love the fresh lemon scent of this one!
kayla c.
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ
Does the job well without leaving an after taste in the dishes. overall great product, but the smell isn't my favorite but you can't be too picky
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??