BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
Very good dish soap! I like the smell, but I find that it sometimes lingers onto my dishes. Very affordable, and still quite good. It's soap, so I'm not sure what else to say about it. I do like the smell, though. Lemon is always such a nice and clean scent!
Michelle M.
Johnson City, NY
It does the job it gets bubbly and cleans the dishes. Unfortunately it drys my hands out to a point that I'd prefer not to use it. The smell is really nice and can get a nice lather though. Its not too pricey so its good for its value. I would recommend it.
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
Ajax is the only soap my whole extended family uses. It costs around two dollars and it gets he job done well. A bottle of Ajax can last for a long while if used correctly. The have an array of smells but I usually get the green apple one. I would recommend this product.
Kalyn S.
This is the brand i always used in college (can buy it at the dollar store, so cheep was always good) but it did work well, or at least as well as most other brands. the de-greaser does help a lot and i am always a fan of lemon sented soap for the kitchen
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT
This is a staple item in my house. It is great for cleaning the dishes and even removing grease/oil from clothes(yes I have done that and yes it works). The scent is good, not too strong but strong enough you can smell it. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Elizabeth B.
Ajax is my go-to dish soap. Super effective at cutting grease, smells wonderful, and is an awesome value. I can usually find large bottles at Target for only $2-$3. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all or dry out my hands.
Anna G.
Phoenix, AZ
It's good dish soap. It's usually pretty cheap. I can even find it at the dollar store sometimes. I'm not a dish soap enthusiasts but it gets my dishes clean and always does it's job. It also works well as hand soap if you're in a pinch. I'd buy it again.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
Love this product. Love that it has the degreaser in it to help break down stuck on stains and dirt. Very effective and not badly priced. Definitely a good value for the price. No bad things to say about this product and i will definitely be buying it again.
Kayla h.
THis product was not one of my favorites. The lemon smell is not that strong to me. I also think it is not that great on degreasing dishes. It is readily available at my local store tho. Not a fan overall. I wouldnt recommend if you have tough stains.
Caterine S.
It cleans our dishes right away! You can see grease disappear in seconds after just a few little scrubs. The smell is incredible and this soap is super affordable for the quantity! You can get it pretty much at any grocery story I get mine at target.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??