Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I use to use this all the time. However, recently I have discovered that it doesn't work as well as it use in breaking down grease. I've moved on to something better.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

This dish soap works really well; love the lemon. It's super affordable too and you can buy it anywhere. I go straight for it in the aisle when I need more dish soap.
Jailene C.
Jailene C.
Channelview, TX

My mom has always used this brand and smell since i was a little girl. I'm so used to it that i always get the same thing when she wants me to buy some more dish soap
Monica G.
Monica G.
Laredo, TX

Favorite and only dish soap I use. No need to use a lot of it with a little amount you can get all of your dishes degreased and cleaned! Plus its easy on the budget!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown, NJ

I love Ajax lemon dish soap. It is the only dish soap I use. It cleans the dishes really well and helps break through the grease that gets left on the pots and pans.
Angela Paola F.
Angela Paola F.

I love. It is effective to remove the fat tambine crockery and stove . does not do damage to my hands and has a good variety in fragrance removes odors from the food
Charee M.
Charee M.

You cannot go wrong with a large quantity product with a really cheap price. I paid less than $3 for a check. You cannot go wrong and it washes the dishes very well.
jen b.
jen b.
Palmdale, CA

smells sooooo amazing! it really helps with getting my dishes very clean. i let my dishes soak in this for a few minutes and it will practiacally come out sparkling
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Albany, NY

Ajax lemon scented dish liquid is one of my favorite products, and at a good price. Ajax coupons are also usually available to make the price even more reasonable.
Blessing K.
Blessing K.
Woodbridge, NJ

I give this a 4 star because it's a good soap but it makes my hands hard. But I love the scent of it when I washing the dishes. The value of it is really good too.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now