Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Laedi K.
Laedi K.

I have purchased Ajax dish liquid several times and like it. It cleanses my dishes well without leaving it feeling spotty. I also enjoy the lemon fragrance. I would purchase again.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Liscomb, IA

Recent purchase as it had a coupon as well as on sale making it a great price. So far satisfied but don't feel comfortable giving a full review unless I have been using it longer
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

Been using for years in my home and have not had any kind of issues, like streaking, water spots, leaving a greasy residue behind, and easy on the hands for sensitive skin types.
Tammara B.
Tammara B.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I have tried a small size bottle of this detergent, and I like it. It does degrease dishes as it states, it does not dry my skin like other detergents, and I would get it again.
Madonna F.
Madonna F.
Salyersville, KY

Always feel like I have to use a bunch of this to get the suds I want. Seems to clean well though and the scent is pleasant. Just not worth the money when I have to use so much.
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA

All the grease and oil would come right off my dishes! Smells great and definitely a fresh scent for kitchen dishes! It doesn't interfere with food and overall gets the job done!
Lizbeth N.
Lizbeth N.

Quita algunas machas de grasa por lo general me gusta poner un poco de agua y jabón líquido para arabcar toda la grasa me gusta usarlo también en mi refri para limpiar es bueno
Christina W.
Christina W.

Great for many things. Easy to get rid of grease and food from dishes. Also , used to trap gnats and excellent for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders! Would buy again.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA

This product is not as good as I thought it would be I have to use more than I want to, to make sure my dishes are washed right. You have to use a lot of soap to get it to work

Join Now