BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Emily Y.
La Palma, CA
Smells nice and cleans quite well. Gets rid of grease effectively. I've been using this dish soap for a long time and it hasn't let me down yet!
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Cheap and affordable product when you don't have the money for brands like Dawn this stuff works just as good you just need a little more product
Ayreon j.
Ajax is good if your on a tight budget. It works good for that pice. But you have to remember that you get what you pay for. But it smells good.
Jackalyn E.
This is another one of my favorite dish soaps i use and it smell amazing. I feel this is a bit cheaper than any other out here for its quality.
Sherryl P.
I love the smell of lemon..the soap itself is very concentrated so you will only use a little and add lots of water..utensils are super clean..
Isabella S.
This is amazing. Smells like lemon and left grease at the same time. Many soaps dry out my hands when washing the dishes and this one doesn't.
Christina F.
Orlando, FL
I love the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it removes a lot of grease and it eliminates awful odors plus it does a nice by unclogging my sink.
Savannah T.
This is a great non-expensive dish soap. It has an okay scent, and does the job perfectly for just slightly under a dollar. I recommend 100%.
Tara S.
Louisville, KY
You can always tell when I have washed dishes because you can smell
The great lemon scent in my
Home and I get a gigantic bottle for under 5$
Jennifer H.
We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??