Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

Been using for years in my home and have not had any kind of issues, like streaking, water spots, leaving a greasy residue behind, and easy on the hands for sensitive skin types.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Liscomb, IA

Recent purchase as it had a coupon as well as on sale making it a great price. So far satisfied but don't feel comfortable giving a full review unless I have been using it longer
Madonna F.
Madonna F.
Salyersville, KY

Always feel like I have to use a bunch of this to get the suds I want. Seems to clean well though and the scent is pleasant. Just not worth the money when I have to use so much.
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA

All the grease and oil would come right off my dishes! Smells great and definitely a fresh scent for kitchen dishes! It doesn't interfere with food and overall gets the job done!
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX

This is my mom's favorite! She only uses this in he household so I started using it too. Ajax is a good brand. The dish soap smells just like lemon too. Also pretty affordable!
Isabel F.
Isabel F.
Miami

I am a true passionate about the smell of these things. This in particular is a good combination between a good product with a good scent. To wash the dishes is very effective.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Streetsboro, OH

My husband prefers this over dawn because he claims dawn hurts his hands. I don't mind either way, but I did try to use this like dawn to kill my dogs fleas and it didn't work
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

Great overall!!! Smells and works for greasy nasty pans that take for every to come off. This dish soap is good quality vs getting cheap dish soap that won't get the job done.
Karen K.
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ

I wouldnt go as far as a super degreaser, but Ajax is cheap. You can get dishes clean but its going to take more soap than expected. You'll go through the bottle pretty fast.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
National City, CA

Cuts grease and food really well. Just wish had more sudsy bubbles. I love HOT water and lots of bubbles!! Other than that this does the trick as far and getting dishes clean
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now