Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

En particular me encantan los lavaplatos con olor a citricos, pero el olor de este es espectacular, aparte que arrastra la grasa sin dejar marca, deja un olor espectacular. Me encanta.
Diana V.
Diana V.

I love the way it smells would recommend but the soap is a bit harsh on your skin when washing dishes perhaps you can wear gloves. You can basically find it at any market or drugstore.
Jobelle M.
Jobelle M.
Austin, TX

I have been using the brand for years! Other liquid dish soaps do not compare. Be sure to moisturize afterwards because this soap strips everything off your skin while you wash dishes.
LoLo M.
LoLo M.

Finding a dishwashing liquid that cuts through grease when cooking homemade meals daily has been difficult but this one does the job on my large pots pans and bakeware stubborn stains.
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Irving, TX

I have bougt this particular product but fkr me the quality that i was looking for was not just there. It took me three times the amount of soap to get the greese off my pots and pans.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Ajax it gets my dishes super clean! I prefer the orange scented one but the lemon one is just as good. Smells amazing game and does a great cleaning job. Plus it's affordable!!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA

This stuff works great. You can get big bottles of it for cheaper than the other brands and it works just as well. The lemon scent is nice for dishes. Effective product for the price.
Monique G.
Monique G.

This one is my favorite kind to quickly grab if I just need to grab some dish soap.
On a budget. I love the smell, it has the strongest scent of all Ajax dish soap. Gets the job done.
avé F.
avé F.
Buford, GA

This lemon type dish soap is amazing. it's definitely affordable and keeps ur dishes nice and clean. the scent is wonderful it's very refreshing. and I would recommend this to others.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

Pretty good soap. I use it to wash my hands by the kitchen sink and to get tough food off of dishes before loading them into the dishwasher. It is a great price and has a good smell.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??