Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Eminence

I like Ajax. I think it cleans really well and smells pretty good. I use it quite a bit and the price isn't too bad. I would most definitely recommend this product to someone else, as it has yet to fail me
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC

The only dish soap I'll ever use. It's what my
mom uses and it's what I use! I use is to refill my sponge scrubber that has a handle reservoir for dish soap. It's a great value and has a really nice scent.
Rash A.
Rash A.
Rockville, MD

I use this detergent for long time now.It smells very good and fresh.It is affordable and clean dishes very well. t is not harsh on hands . I mostly buy it from target .I definitely recommend this product.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Columbia, Sc

By far one of the cheapest dish soaps and works great for the price. You can get a bottle for a little more than a dollar. Smells good and effectively washes dishes and hands. I will definitely buy again.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA

Bought this at Dollar Tree. Very effective dish soap at removing all the grease especially from my pots and pans. Love the scent. Bottle lasts me a good month. I would repurchase and recommend to others.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA

This is good. I don't use it often but it works really well, it has a great citrus like smell. I wouldn't mind it as much if the scent wasn't really strong. Good value for the price though, recommend it.
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.

Pretty good. it washes dishes nicely and smells good. I actually like washing dishes and I mostly use this soap. my family also uses it too. my grandma is always buying this kind too. she likes it a lot
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Great dish soap! Does the job fairly! Usually in my one of three choices I have for dish soup! Works great for the clean, does fair on tough grease! Scent is great, definitely will recommend to others!
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I like this dishwashing detergent. The lemon scent is so fresh and clean smelling. The degreasing properties of this detergent really help clean up greasy pans. It lathers pretty well and is recommend.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO

I started buying this when I used it as a friends house - it became my go to dish soap. I absolutely love it and it cleans so well. Just a few drops in some hot water and it gets the dishes very clean.

Join Now