BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Lydia R.
Seattle, WA
Cheapest option at my local store. Smells really good and does the job quite well. I usually use it with a brush dish scrubber. Sometimes it comes out of the bottle a little too fast when its full. Not sure if it makes your hands dry but if you use a brush it doesn't really matter
Haley M.
Florence, MS
Love the smell, but this soap is just a little too runny for me to enjoy. I have one of those wand sponges you fill with soap. When I put this product in there, it leaks out all the sides. I also don't like how it leaves a residue on your hands even after you wash like crazy.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This product gets all the dirty grease off my plates and leaves them squeaky clean. It's very effective and I would highly recommend it. I got it at my Fred Meyer because it was cheap and it got the job done. I have it on my grocery list now. This is great for college students.
Tredia T.
Love this brand of dish soap.. It's full of aroma, rich, & cuts through grease like a pro. I always buy the biggest bottle (like 44 oz) because its that good & it's inexpensive (like $3)... Can be found at stores like Target, Walmart, Family dollar, Dollar general, Fred's etc
JJ B.
It does a good job on grease. To do most dishes you only need a small amount of this Ajax degreaser. It makes a lot of suds. I usually purchase from local stores. Most stores in my area now have Ajax products. I would buy this again. I also use this as a cleaner in my home.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a very standard dish soap. It gets the job done, make your dishes clean. The smell is not too overwhelming and the price is pretty standard as well. It is just funny to look at after watching Deadpool lol. They sell this everywhere so it should be pretty accessible
Sarah H.
Ajax is one of my least favorite detergents. Does not even compare to other brands for cutting grease and stains. I will use it for dishes that are going into the dishwasher anyway. That's about it. The only positives are that it is gentle on my hands and always smells nice.
Heather C.
Davis, OK
Love the super clean lemon scent that this Ajax dish soap leaves behind. Leaves our kitchen smelling fresh and clean after each use. Works well to remove tough grease and food, even if it has been sitting for a few days (oops.) Super affordable, would definitely recommend.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
My mom uses this dish soap a lot and so I bought it to use and I love it! It gets the dishes clean and it smells good! This dish soap is effective in helping to clean the dishes (even tough, stuck on food!) I would definitely buy this again as it is cheap for what you get!
Christina L.
I used this when I was away at college and this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good for my dishes. I absolutely hated washing dishes right away so it this dishwashing soap definitely helped the scum when it built up in the sink from everyone washing their grease on top of my plates.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??