BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Taylor H.
Great product, I love it. It really does a great job of clearing the grease from our dishes. We cook a lot of greasy ground meat and the soap will totally cut right through it. The scent is also wonderful, very clean but not overpowering. I would recommend for use.
NatasJah H.
I buy this at Walmart, and it's super cheap and works great! Most recently, I bought two 52 ounce bottles and the girl that checked me out wash shocked when I said there was a size bigger. So worth the money, and the lemon and citrus smell are perfect for clean dishes.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Ooh, this dishwashing liquid reminds me of home. My mom used this soap for EVERYTHING so now this is what I associate with clean. It's really cheap, yet very effective at cutting through grease and grime. Definitely a good deal for the price, and you get an amazingly clean scent to boot!
Shan E.
For budget dish soap Ajax does a wonderful job. It really is a great degreaser and gets dishes sparkling clean. The lemon scent is refreshing and upbeat, and makes washing dishes by hand a little more bearable. If you are on a budget Ajax is definitely a good choice.
Elizabeth J.
This is the only dish soap that my husband and I use in our house. Ajax is our favorite brand, not only because of the super affordable price, but because it does a great job at getting our dishes sparkling clean. A little tends to go a long way. Highly recommended!
Mikhela C.
I've always find the smell of lemon-scented cleaning products to be a little "basic" - there are more original, unique scents out there. But the degreasing part definitely lives up the hype.

4 stars vs. 5 only because I'm not the biggest fan of of the lemon scent. 😋
Grace D.
Burke, Va
Great stuff that works really well. My dishes always end up clean and shiny. It also doesn't dry my hands out which is why I continue to use it. That's very important to me when choosing a dish soap. I will continue to buy this again and recommend this to my friends.
Sydney M.
This dish soap smells amazing. The price is super cheap anywhere you go. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. I wish it was a little bigger for the price just so it could make it a huge deal, but I take what I can get. I would buy this super degreaser dish soap again.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
No complaints for Ajax. They are decently priced and have a good selection of scents. It does its job and it's not a super thick soap where you think you are using the right amount but end up using too much and then you have bubbles for days. Which is always a pain haha.
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
Ajax is the only soap my whole extended family uses. It costs around two dollars and it gets he job done well. A bottle of Ajax can last for a long while if used correctly. The have an array of smells but I usually get the green apple one. I would recommend this product.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??