Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Maria C.
Maria C.
Richmond, TX

Love the smell, rinses easily and it works great on greasy dishes, pots or pans. It is not strong on my skin, it doesn't dry my hands or give me allergies. This is my go to dish liquid.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Nova Lima

Com este produto eu tenho uma casa limpa e com aroma suave sem ter muito esforço principalmente na hora de faxinar a cozinha. Limpa com muita eficiência. Eu uso puro e as vezes diluído.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tampa, FL

Ajax super degreaser with the lemon liquid dish soap is great for get all the hard to clean spot up. The soap is very effective and can be purchased at any store. The scent is pleasant.
Nyasia R.
Nyasia R.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is the main dishsoap my mother has purchased throughout my life and I now buy it myself because it works really well and I have absolutely no complains about it cleaning my dishes.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Medley, FL

En particular me encantan los lavaplatos con olor a citricos, pero el olor de este es espectacular, aparte que arrastra la grasa sin dejar marca, deja un olor espectacular. Me encanta.
Jobelle M.
Jobelle M.
Austin, TX

I have been using the brand for years! Other liquid dish soaps do not compare. Be sure to moisturize afterwards because this soap strips everything off your skin while you wash dishes.
LoLo M.
LoLo M.

Finding a dishwashing liquid that cuts through grease when cooking homemade meals daily has been difficult but this one does the job on my large pots pans and bakeware stubborn stains.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA

This stuff works great. You can get big bottles of it for cheaper than the other brands and it works just as well. The lemon scent is nice for dishes. Effective product for the price.
Monique G.
Monique G.

This one is my favorite kind to quickly grab if I just need to grab some dish soap.
On a budget. I love the smell, it has the strongest scent of all Ajax dish soap. Gets the job done.
avé F.
avé F.
Buford, GA

This lemon type dish soap is amazing. it's definitely affordable and keeps ur dishes nice and clean. the scent is wonderful it's very refreshing. and I would recommend this to others.

Join Now