Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Lizany P.
Lizany P.
West Palm Beach, FL
I always use this dish soap. It truly fights that grease challenging grease off and leave my dishes and glassware sparkling clean. It has a great smell too!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Lakeside, OR
Cleans good removes grease, has light pleasent scent. Very comparable to other brands in this price point. I use on a daily basis and is my go to detergent.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.
Great great soap. Smells good, cleans the dishes well and lasts a long time especially if you pour some dish soap and add water to it it lasts even longer.
Teresa A.
Teresa A.
Works as good as dawn, but just a notch lower. Lemon scent is awesome. Cleaning power is pretty awesome. Very good alternative from your regular dish soap.
Overall product cleans well but the scent is overpowering. Bubbles do dissolve quickly so you do have to use more than I would like to get a steady clean.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Toms River, NJ
Product smells good, did not bubble up so well. I bought his from supermarket I would not buy it again. It was on sale and I use coupon yo save more money
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Wouldn't say it degreases well at all, but will work if you need a cheap product and that's all you can get. Does the job but not as good as other brands.
Allysa H.
Allysa H.
Really dislike the smell of this product. Not anything like Green Apple Dawn. I wouldn't buy this product again. Works like regular soap, just not for me.
Helen O.
Helen O.
Phoenix, AZ
My mom used this product when I was a kid. And still does till this day! So it must be doing something right! I personally only use the product sometimes
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL
I wond up having to use more soap to really clean the pans then any other soap. Even though cheaper in price not worth the amount needed to use to clean
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??