Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Media, PA

Works great against fighting grease and comes at a great price! I also used it in my drain when my garbage disposal starts to smell it helps break up the odor and the random stuff that gets stuck down there!
Mai S.
Mai S.

I love this soap mainly because of the scent. I scent of lemon makes everything smell so good. The price for it isn't so bad either. I usually buy them at any supermarket and i definitely would buy it again.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY

I buy this dish detergent every time I need more (my husband buys Ajax but sometimes other scents). It is cheap, effective and available at many stores. It works great and I have no issues with it whatsoever.
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama city , Ca

Pretty good stuff use this to wash my pots and pans it smells so lemony and fresh and it gives off a good lather when mixed with the water. I think I will buy this again but maybe in a smaller size than this
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I like the value you get With this product. For only a few dollars you get a lot of dish soap that'll last you two months. The scent is nice and it cleans well. I would buy this product over and over again.
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA

Best dish soap! I love that the scent isn't too strong so your dishes don't smell like dish soap. It really does help clean the toughest foods on dishes. It is really effective in removing grease and grime.
Altarose C.
Altarose C.
Fremont, CA

My family has been using this products for years and years and never fails to get the most hardest products out off the plates or pans! Smells great too! Big jug for the price at the stores, can't go wrong!
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI

This stuff smells great, and it definitely cleans ordinary dishes. It's cheap and long lasting. For harder cleaning though, it does need to sit a bit longer than I would prefer, just to get it barely clean.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

This is the only dish soap I use. I feel that it is much better at getting food, grease, etc off of dirty dishes than other brands. One bottle has lasted me several months and I hand wash dishes every day.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Eminence

I like Ajax. I think it cleans really well and smells pretty good. I use it quite a bit and the price isn't too bad. I would most definitely recommend this product to someone else, as it has yet to fail me

Join Now