BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Johanna M.
Kissimmee, FL
You need a lot to make bubbles. It doesn't really work as a degreaser. Its cheap and if you don't need to do heavy duty cleaning than it works fine
Lauren Singh s.
I buy this because its has a great price plus helps clean my dishes fast and easy! It last a long time and I hardly have to buy new soap for months
Jen C.
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. It comes in a bunch of different scents. It's s great value for the price and it doesn't dissolve too fast.
Kinesheya H.
Raytown , MO
The only dish soap I've used and continue to purchase my dishes come out like new and I love different varieties of scents available to choose from
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
I always look for dish soap with a degreasing quality, because it helps everything get cleaner. But I also love the fresh lemon scent of this one!
Priscilla P.
La puente , CA
You need to use a lot of soap to get the grease off the dishes, it's at a great price but in the long run you spend the same because you use more.
Annabelle D.
Denver, CO
I love this product not only for the price, but also because it works really well to clean up the disgusting dishes my kids produce. Thanks Ajax!
Cindy L.
I bought this dish soap but wasn't too happy about its "degreaser" title. It doesn't work any better than regular dish soap in regards to grease.
mrs t.
You can't go wrong with Ajax Super Degreaser . I use this product to wash dishes, clean my countertops , mop my kitchen floor and clean my rugs .
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Not really a fan of the Ajax dish detergent. Doesn't get my dishes clean and doesn't cut greas very well. Had to use twice as much to do the job.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??