BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Ajax is one of my least favorite detergents. Does not even compare to other brands for cutting grease and stains. I will use it for dishes that are going into the dishwasher anyway. That's about it. The only positives are that it is gentle on my hands and always smells nice.
Christina L.
I used this when I was away at college and this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good for my dishes. I absolutely hated washing dishes right away so it this dishwashing soap definitely helped the scum when it built up in the sink from everyone washing their grease on top of my plates.
Heather C.
Davis, OK
Love the super clean lemon scent that this Ajax dish soap leaves behind. Leaves our kitchen smelling fresh and clean after each use. Works well to remove tough grease and food, even if it has been sitting for a few days (oops.) Super affordable, would definitely recommend.
Grace D.
Burke, Va
Great stuff that works really well. My dishes always end up clean and shiny. It also doesn't dry my hands out which is why I continue to use it. That's very important to me when choosing a dish soap. I will continue to buy this again and recommend this to my friends.
Taylor H.
Great product, I love it. It really does a great job of clearing the grease from our dishes. We cook a lot of greasy ground meat and the soap will totally cut right through it. The scent is also wonderful, very clean but not overpowering. I would recommend for use.
Michelle C.
Northlake , IL
Love this dish soaps. It is one of my favorites. Does a really job to clean up all the grease left over. Only thing is that it dries out my hands a lot but there is nothing a lotion can moisture! I got my soap at Wal-mart. Would highly recommend. Does a very good job
NatasJah H.
I buy this at Walmart, and it's super cheap and works great! Most recently, I bought two 52 ounce bottles and the girl that checked me out wash shocked when I said there was a size bigger. So worth the money, and the lemon and citrus smell are perfect for clean dishes.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Ooh, this dishwashing liquid reminds me of home. My mom used this soap for EVERYTHING so now this is what I associate with clean. It's really cheap, yet very effective at cutting through grease and grime. Definitely a good deal for the price, and you get an amazingly clean scent to boot!
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Believe it or not i use this on stains as well as for my dishes. i once got a grease stain on my work shirt and was so worried it wouldn't come out... i used this and a wet wash cloth to pre treat the shirt. the stain came out!! i have used ajax degreaser ever since!!
Shan E.
For budget dish soap Ajax does a wonderful job. It really is a great degreaser and gets dishes sparkling clean. The lemon scent is refreshing and upbeat, and makes washing dishes by hand a little more bearable. If you are on a budget Ajax is definitely a good choice.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??