Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
great smell, great bargain. most affordable dish soap and it cleans the dishes very well. only downside is it tends to be more liquidy as oppose to thick, but overall it works well for the price.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Winter Garden, FL

Great for cutting through grease while keeping your hands nice and soft. I use this product all the time. Great price at the local grocery store. We always get the orange bottle. Always my go to!
Marycarmen M.
Marycarmen M.
Baldwin Park, CA

The smell is really nice , it does nice work with cleaning the plates . I would recommend , the only problem is that my hands end up really dry after . Over all great product gets the job done .
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

I personally am not a fan of the AJax Super degreaser lemon scented dish liquid. It degreased a little bit but nothing I would purchase again. It did leave a film on my dishes. I am not a fan .
Amy B.
Amy B.

It does the job, cleans the dishes thoroughly, cuts through greasy residue. We buy the super big bottle, and just refill a smaller bottle left on counter. It's a good value for the money.
destiny v.
destiny v.

Best soap ever not as expensive as the other nice clean amell and get dishes clean supper well. It also dose not cheat you on how much you get i get more out of this then i do the dawn bottles
Tevan B.
Tevan B.
Palatine, IL

I always get distracted when doing dishes because this scent smells so good and I just sit in my kitchen smelling it like a weirdo! Lol smells wonderful and works extremely well in my opinion!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Taylorsville, UT

This soap is really good at fighting grease. It leaves my dishes feeling squeaky clean without drying out my hands. The fresh lemon scent is an added bonus, leaving everything smelling clean.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Wahiawa, HI

Grew up using this dish detergent, and I will probably continue to use this detergent my whole life. A great value! Leaves no residue, easy on the hands, and fights even the toughest grease.
Berenice B.
Berenice B.

Best dish detergent I've used so far. It really gets all the tough grease off of pans and plastic containers with just a few drops of soap. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now