BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Darian W.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love lemony stuff it just makes me feel like my house is so clean!!! Even though I prefer other brands over Ajax I would say that they are top competitor, I love the way a lot of their products mall also and occasionally I'll still pick up some Ajax over the brand that I normally buy.
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
My husband uses this soap all the time. He makes me keep this in the house at all times and makes sure it never gets low. He uses this on his hands after he gets done working on vehicles. This is gentle on his hands and removes all of the black nasty grease and soot from his hands!
Lydia R.
Cheapest option at my local store. Smells really good and does the job quite well. I usually use it with a brush dish scrubber. Sometimes it comes out of the bottle a little too fast when its full. Not sure if it makes your hands dry but if you use a brush it doesn't really matter
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
I always buy the super big bottle of Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid. It's the best value for my money! Even cheaper per oz. than the Great Value brand. This is the BEST dish soap. The degreaser in it really does work. I don't have to worry about soaking dishes overnight.
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
This is a grate brand. the size of the bottles are amazing for the big household live in. And most importantly you can never go wrong with the lovely smell of lemons as your cleaning supplies. I find it world well with my needs and the kids like using this to wash the dishes with.
Karissa P.
Austin, TX
I make messes while cooking and often have to leave pans out overnight to soak in soapy water. With Ajax I've noticed my soaking times are down to an hour or so and I have minimal scrubbing left afterwords. Sometimes it's about a dollar more than other soaps but I really enjoy using it.
Sherice H.
Forestville
One of my favorite dish detergents to use. It breaks up all the grease off dishes and surfaces around the stove after cooking. The original scent is the only one I purchase next to lemon. I love purchasing this detergent because it really works and for the price no one can beat it.
JJ B.
It does a good job on grease. To do most dishes you only need a small amount of this Ajax degreaser. It makes a lot of suds. I usually purchase from local stores. Most stores in my area now have Ajax products. I would buy this again. I also use this as a cleaner in my home.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
This product gets all the dirty grease off my plates and leaves them squeaky clean. It's very effective and I would highly recommend it. I got it at my Fred Meyer because it was cheap and it got the job done. I have it on my grocery list now. This is great for college students.
Tredia T.
Love this brand of dish soap.. It's full of aroma, rich, & cuts through grease like a pro. I always buy the biggest bottle (like 44 oz) because its that good & it's inexpensive (like $3)... Can be found at stores like Target, Walmart, Family dollar, Dollar general, Fred's etc
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??