Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX

I guess I'm addicted to lemon because all the soaps I purchase are lemon scented. The glorious, citrusy aroma that is released from this soap completely erases my stress. This soap as cuts through grease as well!
Treana H.
Treana H.
Riverside, CA

This liquid soap smells so good! It's great at removing the grease from the dishes and a little goes a long way! The price is just right and you can purchase at any local store such as food 4 less, el super etc.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA

Smells nice. It's cheap, well known, good for cleaning dishes or anything that needs suds that isn't too delicate. Will buy again, just wish they were not such harsh chemicals in them- lately I only buy organic.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

I get this for the price. And it works just has good as the expensive stuff. If not better. Haven't noticed a difference in all the years. I normally buy it at Walmart because they offer the bigger bottle there.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Athens, GA

Best degreaser dishwashing soap I use it to wash all my pots and pans, and it gets the grease gone super fast. My grandpa also uses it when has grease on his hands from working on the truck and it works wonders
Ana R.
Ana R.

Has a great smell as well as the color of the liquid. Fulfills its function very well. I would certainly use it again, since it is a fundamental product for the cleaning of my home and we are all very pleased
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Newark, OH

I prefer the orange. It works well enough on dishes but if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it. My husband recently broke out due to this and we will unfortunately most likely be switching brands.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , Ca

Good dish soap, gets the job done! The lemon scent is my favorite scent from Ajax. The liquid isn't too thick or too watery, it's perfect. It isn't expensive, sometimes my supermarket will have these on sale!
lujing h.
lujing h.
Seattle, WA

Overall very effective dish wash! It deals with super greasy stuff and leaves them clean and bright. My only complaint is its scent-- it feels too strong for me. Other than that, this is an awesome dish wash.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.

This definitely takes the grease and oil off my pots and pans. The lemon scented dish detergent is great too! Smells so clean! It does dry my poor hands a lot, but this is still a great dish detergent to buy.

Join Now