BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
My mom use to use this when I was a child and now I use it. It cuts through the thickest grease stains and even stuck on burnt food. It smells so yummy. It isn't rough on the hands. I will never use a different brand. The bottles are so huge, it lasts for quite some time. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Brittany P.
I like this product and use it regularly to wash our dishes. I love the smell. It smells clean but not overly perfumed. I also love that it cleans grease buildup and grime off dishes with ease. Another use for this product is a garbage disposal refreshener. I normally like to use fresh lemons. But if I don't have them I squirt some soap into the disposal and run it for a few seconds in order to let it bubble up and scent it.
Anastasia L.
Duluth, GA
This is my go to dish soap! It's the best priced, gets the job done and the scents they offer smell good as well. You get so much product for a great price! I love to use it as a presoak for grease stains in my clothes as well! It gets them right out! No more dirty dishes or grease stained clothes!! Win-Win
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI
I love this soap. I have repurchased it many many many times. It smells wonderful and does a great job of cleaning tough messes. You really can't beat this for the price. Very affordable and works great! The one down side is that it can be a little bit runny, so be careful with how you dispense it.
Molika S.
Love the smell of this and it's my go to degreaser. I love how clean my dishes are when i use this. Got this from target for an amazing price. I love the scent of lemon just so nice and fresh. This is pretty good compare to Pamolive and i would recommend this if you are looking for cheap Dish soap.
Samy R.
Love this dish liquid. Works great at cleaning but also works well to deodorize! Sometimes you really have to let pots and pans soak before the smell comes out but this gets rid of it with a quick wash which is great if you're strapped on time. Love and always repurchase this and the orange scent.
Robin W.
Tecumseh , OK
This is the only dish soap my daughter can use and not get a rash. It smells great, gets all our pots and pans we hand wash clean, and it's a great price! You can get a huge bottle that last a month or longer for around $5 and that's with my husband also washing his hands with it several times a day.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Ajax is an OK brand. I find that I have to use much more of the dishwashing soap to get the job down of what half of Dawn or Palmolive could do. Ajax is a much more economical brand than either Dawn or Palmolive and it comes in a bottle that is almost twice the size, so maybe it all equals out in the end.
Maria S.
Yassssssss this one is the bomb I love the smell a d a little goes a lo g way and I just add a bit of water to make it last a little bit longe it's just so great an dit does get rid of all the oil on the frying pands and dishes just the best and we buy the biggest one they sell and last 2-3 weeks
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
I feel like my family has been using this dish liquid as far back as I can recall. This cleans my dishes very effectively, cuts grease and smells fantastic. It doesn't leave my hands dry which is wonderful for my long natural nails. I will surely buy again and again, as the price is amazing!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??