Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

Pretty good soap. I use it to wash my hands by the kitchen sink and to get tough food off of dishes before loading them into the dishwasher. It is a great price and has a good smell.
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.

I love Ajax and a few other brands. I use this one the most. You can get a pretty big bottle for about $3.00 and they have great fragrances. I like Lemon, and the Antibacterial one.
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Tweespruit

Love the smell of these. A little goes a long way! I even sometimes use it if my tile cleaner is finished to wash the floor. I dont have to rewash anything and it gets the job done.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, Maryland

This is great on grease for the dishes. It can dry out your skin on your hands if you don't use gloves or are washing a good amount of dishes but it's great at getting the job done.
Laedi K.
Laedi K.

I have purchased Ajax dish liquid several times and like it. It cleanses my dishes well without leaving it feeling spotty. I also enjoy the lemon fragrance. I would purchase again.
Edith D.
Edith D.
El Salvador

Es un poderoso arranca grasas con un aroma a limón increíble y por su textura líquida me agrada mejor que el de tarro porque el líquido no deja grumos de jabón y el de tarro si .
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

Been using for years in my home and have not had any kind of issues, like streaking, water spots, leaving a greasy residue behind, and easy on the hands for sensitive skin types.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Liscomb, IA

Recent purchase as it had a coupon as well as on sale making it a great price. So far satisfied but don't feel comfortable giving a full review unless I have been using it longer
Tammara B.
Tammara B.

Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA

All the grease and oil would come right off my dishes! Smells great and definitely a fresh scent for kitchen dishes! It doesn't interfere with food and overall gets the job done!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now