BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA
I don't think it makes any difference what liquid dish soap you use although I do like the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it doesn't have a weird smell to it
Nadira D.
Its like a dish detergent for when you run out of all of you favorites. Don't get me wrong it works fine but I'd like it better if it had a different scent.
Adelle M.
This really is the best degreaser. Just a little bit of Ajax on your washcloth and you toughest greasiest dishes are clean! Plus a little bit goes a long way
Lizany P.
West Palm Beach, FL
I always use this dish soap. It truly fights that grease challenging grease off and leave my dishes and glassware sparkling clean. It has a great smell too!
Sara C.
Lakeside, OR
Cleans good removes grease, has light pleasent scent. Very comparable to other brands in this price point. I use on a daily basis and is my go to detergent.
Natosha H.
Lancaster, TX
This is the only dish soap I use. It's both cost effective and efficient on tough grease stains. I cook a lot and this makes it easy to clean up afterwards!
Sarai H.
Great great soap. Smells good, cleans the dishes well and lasts a long time especially if you pour some dish soap and add water to it it lasts even longer.
Teresa A.
Works as good as dawn, but just a notch lower. Lemon scent is awesome. Cleaning power is pretty awesome. Very good alternative from your regular dish soap.
Allysa H.
Really dislike the smell of this product. Not anything like Green Apple Dawn. I wouldn't buy this product again. Works like regular soap, just not for me.
Danielle T.
Wouldn't say it degreases well at all, but will work if you need a cheap product and that's all you can get. Does the job but not as good as other brands.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??