Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

I personally am not a fan of the AJax Super degreaser lemon scented dish liquid. It degreased a little bit but nothing I would purchase again. It did leave a film on my dishes. I am not a fan .
Tevan B.
Tevan B.
Palatine, IL

I always get distracted when doing dishes because this scent smells so good and I just sit in my kitchen smelling it like a weirdo! Lol smells wonderful and works extremely well in my opinion!
destiny v.
destiny v.

Best soap ever not as expensive as the other nice clean amell and get dishes clean supper well. It also dose not cheat you on how much you get i get more out of this then i do the dawn bottles
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Taylorsville, UT

This soap is really good at fighting grease. It leaves my dishes feeling squeaky clean without drying out my hands. The fresh lemon scent is an added bonus, leaving everything smelling clean.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Wahiawa, HI

Grew up using this dish detergent, and I will probably continue to use this detergent my whole life. A great value! Leaves no residue, easy on the hands, and fights even the toughest grease.
Berenice B.
Berenice B.

Best dish detergent I've used so far. It really gets all the tough grease off of pans and plastic containers with just a few drops of soap. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL

Lol. The good: It's cheap. The bad: it's cheap. You have to use a decent amount to get the hard-to-remove stains, but it can be done. I'll keep buying it because it's so dang inexpensive.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Its an okay dish soap,but it doesn't seem to help get the grease out of stuff as easily as other soaps. I have trued different products from ajax and they are okay but could be improved.
Pati R.
Pati R.

I do like to use Ajax to wash some delicate laundry it's also good for cleaner every where not just dishes! The price is to good! I love the orange scented one. Yes I'd recommend it to .
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
West Jordan, UT

A little goes a long way with this dish soap lasts me almost a month. Its perfect for the greasy dishes that usually have to soak & sit but with this soap that process is out the window.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now