Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO

I started buying this when I used it as a friends house - it became my go to dish soap. I absolutely love it and it cleans so well. Just a few drops in some hot water and it gets the dishes very clean.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY

I use this soap a lot. I really like it. It's pretty cheap and good,value. I buy it for about $2. It has a good citrus scent. I bought it at my local Kroger. I would totally recommend to everyone!!!!!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC

Cuts grime and grease like the more expensive brands. Works perfectly fine. Only down fall is that it seems to be a tad waterier than other brands which makes it seem like you waste more than otherss.
Bárbara S.
Bárbara S.

It's really effective.. It leaves my hands a bit dry, but over all it's a good product. It's really affordable and it's as a good packagins. I recomment the use of this product in really greasy foods.
Allie K.
Allie K.

This product is awesome! It really gets dishes clean and it helps you not have to scrub and scrub. It is easy to use and the scent is awesome! I would totally buy this again and I recommend to anyone!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, TX

Love the degreasing dish soaps! Perfect for a Hispanic household! Great smell! You got a lot for your dollar. Smell is great. Will definitely buy again at FIESTA MART. I do recommend this to others.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV

My favorite scent. You can find this at the 99¢ only store. I honestly don't have a preference for a specific brand of dish soap, but I typically will pick Ajax if I find myself at the 99¢ store :)
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ

This is a good dish detergent. I have no complaints about it. I've bought this several times. Smells good. Cleans your dishes nicely. I recommend this product for others to purchase. Give it a try.
Is really good, it does not hurt your hands, but it is an excellent fat starter and not only removes fat from a dish, it can be from the kitchen too. Also has a very pleasant aroma, I recommend it
Victor G.
Victor G.

I am not a fan of ajax but this product isn't as bad. Good price and it gets the job done . I don't have to re apply because it makes enough suds. I might consider it if you don't have a favorite.

Join Now