Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
lisette a.
lisette a.
Oxnard, CA

Lets the job done and is affordable. Used this for years and it lasts a good while. The scent is alright. I think other choices would be better for deep degreasing though. I would recommend and it is a good value.
Yashira O.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL

This is my go to dish washer it's the only thing that won't brake me out. I think it does a great job on taking out oils and cleaning my dishes. I buy it any where even at the dollar store. Yea I do recommend this
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles, CA

When I don't use Palmolive, I use this brand. It works just as great on dishes but it is a little more drying on the hands. It's more affordable which is why I purchase it often. But it works great on tough grease
Megan B.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI

I only get this kind of dish liquid! Ajax is THE BEST dish soap that there is. I wouldn't trust any other brand. Also, it is usually cheap and always has a nice scent, after use. I highly recommend Ajax to anyone.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

This is one of the cheapest dish soaps out there, but definitely the best quality! It smells amazing and it cleans well too. My family has been using AJAX since I've been little and I will never buy anything else.
Daisey C.
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA

Love the smell!!! & consistency!! It definitely cuts the grease from pots! I have always used Ajax & don't plan to trade it for anything! Very affordable & you do not have to water it down but you can if you wish
Amaya-Andrea W.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA

A lot fresh smell I love it so much. It definitely cares for the oil and grease. That's really all I need it for. You can buy this at any store for a very good, low price. I would definitely recommend to others .
Makiya C.
Makiya C.

I use this all the time, it does what it says it'll do. I don't really have high standards for dish soap but this one is pretty good. It smells nice and was affordable. I would recommend it and purchase it again.
Eva M.
Eva M.

I love washing dishes with this because it foams enough to decrease oil from pans. I love the smell because it throws a bit of lemon. It's affordable and with small amounts, you are able to wash heavy duty dishes
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, Nc

My husband and I buy this dish liquid from time to time . You can get a large bottle for just a few dollars. It gets the job done without leaving the soapy taste on the dishes. It's not my favorite but it's good.

Join Now