Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Allie K.
Allie K.

This product is awesome! It really gets dishes clean and it helps you not have to scrub and scrub. It is easy to use and the scent is awesome! I would totally buy this again and I recommend to anyone!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.

The best (besides Dawn) dishwashing soap there is!!! It really does take the grease away and doesn't leave your hands feeling gross. It leaves the dishes clean, smelling good (and your hands as well)
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, Tx

Love the degreasing dish soaps! Perfect for a Hispanic household! Great smell! You got a lot for your dollar. Smell is great. Will definitely buy again at FIESTA MART. I do recommend this to others.
Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.
Independence, MO

I use this not only for dish washing but also general house hold cleaning! With any other leading brand soap I have to let dishes soak for a min. 10 minutes. But with Ajax Degreaser I dont have to.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV

My favorite scent. You can find this at the 99¢ only store. I honestly don't have a preference for a specific brand of dish soap, but I typically will pick Ajax if I find myself at the 99¢ store :)
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ

This is a good dish detergent. I have no complaints about it. I've bought this several times. Smells good. Cleans your dishes nicely. I recommend this product for others to purchase. Give it a try.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

The best soap out there! Better than dawn! Fights grease so much better for less. Cleans dishes great and smells amazing. The price is affordable which makes it even better! Recommend to everyone!
Maria M.
Maria M.

Great dish soap eliminates all grease and scum off every dish and utensil nothing comes out dirty when I'm done cleaning and recommend it to everyone who hates cleaning hard but love clean dishes.
Victor G.
Victor G.
New York

I am not a fan of ajax but this product isn't as bad. Good price and it gets the job done . I don't have to re apply because it makes enough suds. I might consider it if you don't have a favorite.
great smell, great bargain. most affordable dish soap and it cleans the dishes very well. only downside is it tends to be more liquidy as oppose to thick, but overall it works well for the price.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now