BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI
I love this soap. I have repurchased it many many many times. It smells wonderful and does a great job of cleaning tough messes. You really can't beat this for the price. Very affordable and works great! The one down side is that it can be a little bit runny, so be careful with how you dispense it.
Molika S.
Love the smell of this and it's my go to degreaser. I love how clean my dishes are when i use this. Got this from target for an amazing price. I love the scent of lemon just so nice and fresh. This is pretty good compare to Pamolive and i would recommend this if you are looking for cheap Dish soap.
Samy R.
Love this dish liquid. Works great at cleaning but also works well to deodorize! Sometimes you really have to let pots and pans soak before the smell comes out but this gets rid of it with a quick wash which is great if you're strapped on time. Love and always repurchase this and the orange scent.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Ajax is an OK brand. I find that I have to use much more of the dishwashing soap to get the job down of what half of Dawn or Palmolive could do. Ajax is a much more economical brand than either Dawn or Palmolive and it comes in a bottle that is almost twice the size, so maybe it all equals out in the end.
Maria S.
Yassssssss this one is the bomb I love the smell a d a little goes a lo g way and I just add a bit of water to make it last a little bit longe it's just so great an dit does get rid of all the oil on the frying pands and dishes just the best and we buy the biggest one they sell and last 2-3 weeks
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I always buy this soap, mainly because its so cheap and works just the same as the more expensive options out there. It smells great, cuts grease and gets my dishes squeaky clean.You can usually find it for less than a $1.00 most places. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it.
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
I feel like my family has been using this dish liquid as far back as I can recall. This cleans my dishes very effectively, cuts grease and smells fantastic. It doesn't leave my hands dry which is wonderful for my long natural nails. I will surely buy again and again, as the price is amazing!
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Ajax dish soap is always good in a pinch. The price point is exceptional for the quality. I'm partial to another brand, but if you're looking to get the most bang for your buck-- or you're a little lighter on cash than usual-- you can't really go wrong with Ajax Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Darian W.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love lemony stuff it just makes me feel like my house is so clean!!! Even though I prefer other brands over Ajax I would say that they are top competitor, I love the way a lot of their products mall also and occasionally I'll still pick up some Ajax over the brand that I normally buy.
Makenzie P.
It cleans the dishes well but the smell is not that pleasant. I like how my dishes look and feel when I wash them with this soap. I just don't like the smell that's left on my hands when I wash the dishes or the smell of the dish soap in general. Other than the smell it's a good soap!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??