BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Christina F.
Good dish soap for the price. Other than the generic brand my grocery store sells, this is the most inexpensive dish soap at the store! And it gets the job done just fine
Jennifer H.
Haverstraw, NY
This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me. I'd recommend it.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
cheap, effective, smells good - a little thin and you need more product than other brands, I still like it and the price alone makes me lean toward it at the store.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
This was my parents choice growing up, so there's a bit of nostalgia there. It is effective enough. I tend to gravitate toward other brands, but there are worse detergents.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
I think this does a pretty good job in cutting the grease from dirty plates and cups. Love the sent is not that pricey I get my big bottle from target. This Is a repurchase item for me. I also like the orange one.
Heather M.
Ajax soap never dries out my hands. I hate the feeling that most soaps leave behind but washing my dishes with Ajax never irritates my hands. The scents are nice without being too harsh. The price is very adorable.
Corinne S.
Big Rapids, MI
The story behind Ajax is actually quite interesting about a warrior that could defeat many warriors in Greece that's why it says it has the power to overtake Greece
Sheila M.
Hanford, CA
This is what we use to wash dishes in the kitchen sink when we don't use the dishwasher. It cuts grease from pots and pans and quickly sanitizes them by killing bacteria and fighting odors. We also like the orange fragrance that it has. I even keep a bottle in the garage on a wash up sink to clean up my hands and sanitize them after working in the garage or in the yard.

This is good dishwashing soap and like it says, it is stronger than grease. We like it a lot and recommend it to you.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
I absolutely love this soap so much. I used to be a avid Dawn user and nothing else, but when I heard about Ajax, even though it has been around a long time, I wanted to try it. Two years later I have not looked back, it always smells amazing no matter what kind I get, even though the lemon and orange are my favorite. It cleans everything so well, and it is super affordable. One of the huge bottles lasts me forever!
Amy B.
It does the job, cleans the dishes thoroughly, cuts through greasy residue. We buy the super big bottle, and just refill a smaller bottle left on counter. It's a good value for the money.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??