BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Berenice B.
Best dish detergent I've used so far. It really gets all the tough grease off of pans and plastic containers with just a few drops of soap. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
I bought this when I needed some dish soap. It was on sale(cheap!), & my budget for that week was smaller than usual. Sure, I save a little money. But not really. It cleans the dishes ok, but I had to use a lot of it each washing. It didn't bubble up at all. Not that good on grease either. I had to was my greasy stuff 2 times.with the dawn I use less soap & only have to wash once. I think I'll stick to that no matter the cost.
Shanze Z.
This is my favorite dish soap ever. It IS very strong so your hands will be left dried out if you don't protect them with gloves or lotion afterwards, but it's so strong that it doesn't take much to really clean your dishes thoroughly. I have even used this mixed with vinegar and baking soda to clean my shower and it worked amazingly. I also love love love this lemon scent.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is the soap that my family and I use to clean all of our dishes this cuts through tough grease and we are able to effectively clean our dishes and get them smelling fresh after any type of you is even hard to clean surfaces we are able to make sure that all of your dishes are clean and it makes us happy because the price is reasonable and this product is easy to find
Robyn D.
The lemon seems to perform better than orange. I use this to cut grease and it does. We use this in addition to other dish liquids, but with a cheaper price, and in theory the same thing, this is deffinately not a faux paux. I would recommend the lemon over the orange. I water mine down and it still does an awesome job.
stephanie s.
This is a staple in our home, I really feel like I get a good clean especially after making let's say chorizo and eggs! This really cleans off all that grease and leaves the dishes super clean! Especially because I hate a soap that feels water down. And you get a bank for your buck. Super afforadle and last quite a while! A little goes such a long way
Jenna T.
Pretty good soap. I use it to wash my hands by the kitchen sink and to get tough food off of dishes before loading them into the dishwasher. It is a great price and has a good smell.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
We bought this particular Ajax soap because we were looking for a cheaper degreaser dish liquid soap as compared to Dawn. I was a little skeptical to see if this would work as good as Dawn but I was surprised. It really cuts through the grease on pans and dishes and has a clean lemony scent to it. We are thoroughly pleased with this product!
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love the scent of this dish liquid. It gives off a nice lemon scent and leaves the dishes nice and clean. I would say it is about average price for a dish liquid and I prefer this over the really cheep brands. It was the perfect dish liquid for when I was pregnant and had morning sickness because the scent was fresh and calming to me.
Diana V.
I love the way it smells would recommend but the soap is a bit harsh on your skin when washing dishes perhaps you can wear gloves. You can basically find it at any market or drugstore.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??