BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Wendy O.
Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere!
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Ajax is the brand that's currently sitting next to my kitchen sink, and is one of several brands that I buy over and over. A bottle lasts quite a while, considering how many dishes I wash by hand, and it's a good value. I tend to buy whatever brand is on sale, has a good coupon, or has a fragrance that catches my attention at the moment!
Lindsay G.
Morristown , Tn
Hands-down the best dish soap. It cuts through grease and grime and is the most effective one that I have found. The price is great and it lasts for a while. Two thumbs up
Samantha A.
Los Angeles , CA
I tend to go for dishwashing liquid that suds up a lot. I find my sponges (and I use a bunch of different ones) eating up the dishwashing liquid without actually soaping up. I burn through it pretty quickly, but I grab for them because of the cheap price and does the job temporarily, but in my opinion it is very wasteful.
Yeveta N.
Hello my loves I'm coming to you today with the review on the Ajax super Degreaser lemon dish liquid I love this product I purchased it all the time so I can wash my dishes they are squeaky clean and has a wonderful fragrance and I love using it I recommend this product go out and buy some today enjoy your day my loves
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I really like this dish soap mostly because it smells nice, but it is also great for cleaning with. I don't handwash dishes that much, but when I do, I really like this soap. It is really good with grease and oil and also for washing my hands if hand soap doesn't do the job. It is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Megan R.
Clare, MI
If you're looking for a super cheap dish soap this one is for you. You have to use a lot more than other brands to really get your dishes clean. I decided to start spending more on dish soap so I don't go through as much so fast. Like I said in a time where I have to penny punch this soap is good but be prepared to run out fast!
kristina p.
Oak Lawn, IL
This stuff is CHEAP! I only buy this when I am at a store that doesn't have a lot of house cleaning products and I need something while I'm in a bind--such as camping, or being out of town. You have to use a lot of it to get your dishes clean and it fades out quickly. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
My mom use to use this when I was a child and now I use it. It cuts through the thickest grease stains and even stuck on burnt food. It smells so yummy. It isn't rough on the hands. I will never use a different brand. The bottles are so huge, it lasts for quite some time. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
I love this dishwashing liquid. Every time I try something new I always go back to this one. The smell is a universal lemon scent great for kitchens. I has great lather and bubbles. I also is great cleaning dishes. The cost is amazing and the amount in the container is a great value. I recommend and I always get.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??