Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
West Jordan, UT

A little goes a long way with this dish soap lasts me almost a month. Its perfect for the greasy dishes that usually have to soak & sit but with this soap that process is out the window.
Pati R.
Pati R.

I do like to use Ajax to wash some delicate laundry it's also good for cleaner every where not just dishes! The price is to good! I love the orange scented one. Yes I'd recommend it to .
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Its an okay dish soap,but it doesn't seem to help get the grease out of stuff as easily as other soaps. I have trued different products from ajax and they are okay but could be improved.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tampa, FL

Ajax super degreaser with the lemon liquid dish soap is great for get all the hard to clean spot up. The soap is very effective and can be purchased at any store. The scent is pleasant.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Nova Lima

Com este produto eu tenho uma casa limpa e com aroma suave sem ter muito esforço principalmente na hora de faxinar a cozinha. Limpa com muita eficiência. Eu uso puro e as vezes diluído.
Yennys P.
Yennys P.

Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is an excellent product. It's leaves very clean all my plates, cups, pots, etc. that I need to wash... My hands are soft and I love its fragrance.
Nyasia R.
Nyasia R.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is the main dishsoap my mother has purchased throughout my life and I now buy it myself because it works really well and I have absolutely no complains about it cleaning my dishes.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Richmond, TX

Love the smell, rinses easily and it works great on greasy dishes, pots or pans. It is not strong on my skin, it doesn't dry my hands or give me allergies. This is my go to dish liquid.
Christian D.
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX

This dish soap is great. The scent is so good and it works great at getting all those tough spots off of my dishes. Even when you burn your food because you're not that great of a cook!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Medley, FL

En particular me encantan los lavaplatos con olor a citricos, pero el olor de este es espectacular, aparte que arrastra la grasa sin dejar marca, deja un olor espectacular. Me encanta.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now