Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI

This stuff smells great, and it definitely cleans ordinary dishes. It's cheap and long lasting. For harder cleaning though, it does need to sit a bit longer than I would prefer, just to get it barely clean.
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA

Best dish soap! I love that the scent isn't too strong so your dishes don't smell like dish soap. It really does help clean the toughest foods on dishes. It is really effective in removing grease and grime.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC

The only dish soap I'll ever use. It's what my
mom uses and it's what I use! I use is to refill my sponge scrubber that has a handle reservoir for dish soap. It's a great value and has a really nice scent.
Rash A.
Rash A.
Rockville, MD

I use this detergent for long time now.It smells very good and fresh.It is affordable and clean dishes very well. t is not harsh on hands . I mostly buy it from target .I definitely recommend this product.
Nayetzi P.
Nayetzi P.
Fort Worth, TX

This dish soap is so strong in removing oils. It even came in handy when I got oil on some of my clothing and this helped remove it immediately! It was such a relief because I hate when clothes go to waste
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

This is the only dish soap I use. I feel that it is much better at getting food, grease, etc off of dirty dishes than other brands. One bottle has lasted me several months and I hand wash dishes every day.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Columbia, Sc

By far one of the cheapest dish soaps and works great for the price. You can get a bottle for a little more than a dollar. Smells good and effectively washes dishes and hands. I will definitely buy again.
Rafi M.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville, FL

Best thing ever to do dishes with . It smells good and do the job for you. However it dose dry your hands out so use a moisturizer after use if it again it's so effective and I really recommend it to you
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA

This is good. I don't use it often but it works really well, it has a great citrus like smell. I wouldn't mind it as much if the scent wasn't really strong. Good value for the price though, recommend it.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

My mama has used this brand for years and I intend to do so as well. It gets all the dirt and grease off the dishes, and is not too harsh on the hands either. This is a very reliable, affordable product!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??