Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Maria M.
Maria M.

Great dish soap eliminates all grease and scum off every dish and utensil nothing comes out dirty when I'm done cleaning and recommend it to everyone who hates cleaning hard but love clean dishes.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

The best soap out there! Better than dawn! Fights grease so much better for less. Cleans dishes great and smells amazing. The price is affordable which makes it even better! Recommend to everyone!
Victor G.
Victor G.

I am not a fan of ajax but this product isn't as bad. Good price and it gets the job done . I don't have to re apply because it makes enough suds. I might consider it if you don't have a favorite.
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
New Rochelle, NY

this liquid degreaser ajax super brand is especially great for teeth whitening is very recognized brand quality is its modest price exepcional total protection and meets all consumer expectations
great smell, great bargain. most affordable dish soap and it cleans the dishes very well. only downside is it tends to be more liquidy as oppose to thick, but overall it works well for the price.
Marycarmen M.
Marycarmen M.
Baldwin Park, CA

The smell is really nice , it does nice work with cleaning the plates . I would recommend , the only problem is that my hands end up really dry after . Over all great product gets the job done .
Mary Isabel A.
Mary Isabel A.

En mi país hay un desengrasaste en otra presentación y sin olor a limón pero es excelente, no maltrata las superficies de la cocina y el olor es muy fuerte, pero es muy útil, en mi casa no falta
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

I personally am not a fan of the AJax Super degreaser lemon scented dish liquid. It degreased a little bit but nothing I would purchase again. It did leave a film on my dishes. I am not a fan .
destiny v.
destiny v.

Best soap ever not as expensive as the other nice clean amell and get dishes clean supper well. It also dose not cheat you on how much you get i get more out of this then i do the dawn bottles
Tevan B.
Tevan B.
Palatine, IL

I always get distracted when doing dishes because this scent smells so good and I just sit in my kitchen smelling it like a weirdo! Lol smells wonderful and works extremely well in my opinion!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now