BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Gabrielle S.
Zanesville, OH
Very affordable, I buy this most often. The only problem I feel that I have to use more soap than more expensive brands but I think that this is better for the money.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Hopefully someone can tell the difference, because I can't . I don't actually know if this works better, but what I do know is that it gets the job done real quick .
Mesha B.
This product is ling lasting. Does what it says as a super degreaser. You don't need a ton of product to get the job done. The price is also really great and you can find coupons from time to time depending on the store.
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
THIS US SERIOUSLY NY FAVORITE REVIEW OF ALL TIME. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE SERIOUS LOVE I HAVE FOR AJAX. I know it's kind of crazy to be in love with soap but it genuinely is an amazing dish soap. The smell is so yummy and makes washing the dishes 1000000 times better. I recommend this to everyone just because of how good it is with getting rid of all the junk on dishes and how great it decreases. Beautiful smell Ajax. I'd marry you if I could but my husband wouldn't like that haha
Christina F.
Good dish soap for the price. Other than the generic brand my grocery store sells, this is the most inexpensive dish soap at the store! And it gets the job done just fine
Jennifer H.
Haverstraw, NY
This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me. I'd recommend it.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
cheap, effective, smells good - a little thin and you need more product than other brands, I still like it and the price alone makes me lean toward it at the store.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
This was my parents choice growing up, so there's a bit of nostalgia there. It is effective enough. I tend to gravitate toward other brands, but there are worse detergents.
Corinne S.
Big Rapids, MI
The story behind Ajax is actually quite interesting about a warrior that could defeat many warriors in Greece that's why it says it has the power to overtake Greece
Heather M.
Ajax soap never dries out my hands. I hate the feeling that most soaps leave behind but washing my dishes with Ajax never irritates my hands. The scents are nice without being too harsh. The price is very adorable.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??