Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
National City, CA
Cuts grease and food really well. Just wish had more sudsy bubbles. I love HOT water and lots of bubbles!! Other than that this does the trick as far and getting dishes clean
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
This exact one is the same one my mom has been using for years & years!! I don't really like the smell, only because I love fruity fruity scents! Nonetheless, it works great!
Harper P.
Harper P.
Austin, TX
Love the lemon scent! works great and is a great price. It is effective and gets the job done. This product is only a dollar! It is the only brand of liquid dish soap I buy!!
Karen K.
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ
Oct. 28, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I wouldnt go as far as a super degreaser, but Ajax is cheap. You can get dishes clean but its going to take more soap than expected. You'll go through the bottle pretty fast.
Angela C.
Angela C.
This dish soap is pretty good. The price is great and it gets the job done. It can be a bit thin causing you to use a little more, but it still leaves you with clean dishes.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Jan. 1, 2017, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love that it comes in big bottles and they are also at a cheap prices my mother-in-law likes it a lot whenever I see it at the store with my coupons I pick it up for her
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
New Egypt, NJ
Nov. 21, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Great price for a great powerful soap. I love the smell of lemons it's always so clean and it lingers in the kitchen even after the dishes are clean. Can't beat the price.
laura F.
laura F.
I grew up seeing with this dishwashing liquid at my grannys, i normally don't wash dishes now that i have a dishwasher, but when i do at my grannys this gets the job done.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
My parents swear by nothing else. This gets our dishes clean so quick and easy it leaves no reason to sit there and wait the dishes just slide off with any baked on mess.
Faith E K.
Faith E K.
maumee, OH
I love this stuff. You honestly can not beat the value at all! The lemon scent is absolutely divine and it gets your kitchen smelling clean once you run the dish water.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??