BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Cindy W.
Albany, NY
Ajax lemon scented dish liquid is one of my favorite products, and at a good price. Ajax coupons are also usually available to make the price even more reasonable.
Page E.
My husband loves Ajax super Degreaser lemon dish liquid soap he loves to keep it outside by his Barbecue Pit and in his garage whenever he needs to wash his hands
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
This has always been what my family used ever since i was small. i love the lemony and zesty smell of the lemon scent. it foams up perfectly and very inexpensive.
Megan W.
Portland, OR
Love lemon scented soap; this stuff isn't as concentrated as using something like dawn though so even though it is cheaper you use more to get your dishes clean.
Kitty O.
Staten Island, NY
Great on grease! My husband is a mechanic and washes his hands with ajax and it gets rid of all of the grease and oil he has on his hands Great on pots and pans.
Christina S.
This product smells gray and works great too. The only complaint is have is having to use a large amount to get the job done correctly. Otherwise, great product!
Norma A.
Absolutely my favorite dishwasher detergent, I always buy mine from Walmart or any supermarket, it is so affordable, this big bottle can cost $2 and some change
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY
I like the smell of this one! I also like it because i don't have to use it a lot to make it soapy enough for the dishes, its not very expensive so thats a pro!
Christina E.
I love Ajax! Seriously affordable and smells great the orange lemon scent is the best! Lastest awhile and great on all my greasest stuck on food pots and pans.
Kayla R.
I love the way this dish soap smells, I feel like a little goes a long way. I have a 52 oz bottle that I got months ago, and it's still more than half way full
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??