Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Gracy V.
Gracy V.
San Marcos, TX

Currently have this dish soap but I don't like the way it leaves my dishes smelling so kinda disappointed considering how good it smells. I use it to clean my make up brushes and it leaves them like new
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.

Pretty good. it washes dishes nicely and smells good. I actually like washing dishes and I mostly use this soap. my family also uses it too. my grandma is always buying this kind too. she likes it a lot
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA

Love the lemon scent on this product. I buy it from the grocery store and they always have it on stock. It cleans my dishes, pots and pans and leave them spotless. I do recommend this to others to try.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY

I use this soap a lot. I really like it. It's pretty cheap and good,value. I buy it for about $2. It has a good citrus scent. I bought it at my local Kroger. I would totally recommend to everyone!!!!!!
Mayra H.
Mayra H.
Gainesville, GA

Good dish liquid. Really gets the grease off pots and pans. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry afterwards either. It's a good value and last a long time. Don't have to use much to get the job done!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO

I started buying this when I used it as a friends house - it became my go to dish soap. I absolutely love it and it cleans so well. Just a few drops in some hot water and it gets the dishes very clean.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
San Tan Vly, AZ

Ajax makes great dish soap. It is inexpensive, foams well, and does a great job cleaning the dishes. I have not noticed any issues with my skin after using it when though I have pretty sensitive skin.
Stephany L.
Stephany L.

I've being used it for a life time a love how effective and easy to use. The fragrance is the best of it, takes away every thing including the odors, the price is good too, of course i recommend it :)
Allie K.
Allie K.

This product is awesome! It really gets dishes clean and it helps you not have to scrub and scrub. It is easy to use and the scent is awesome! I would totally buy this again and I recommend to anyone!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, TX

Love the degreasing dish soaps! Perfect for a Hispanic household! Great smell! You got a lot for your dollar. Smell is great. Will definitely buy again at FIESTA MART. I do recommend this to others.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now