BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
stephanie s.
This is a staple in our home, I really feel like I get a good clean especially after making let's say chorizo and eggs! This really cleans off all that grease and leaves the dishes super clean! Especially because I hate a soap that feels water down. And you get a bank for your buck. Super afforadle and last quite a while! A little goes such a long way
Jenna T.
Pretty good soap. I use it to wash my hands by the kitchen sink and to get tough food off of dishes before loading them into the dishwasher. It is a great price and has a good smell.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I have no problems with using Ajax or any other product like Palmolive. These two brands are my go to because they do their jobs right and leave my dishes feeling nice and squeaky clean. I love the lemon scent it gives to my dishes and it scents my kitchen like an air freshener. Can usually find it for around a dollar or 2 so the price is very good for this.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
We bought this particular Ajax soap because we were looking for a cheaper degreaser dish liquid soap as compared to Dawn. I was a little skeptical to see if this would work as good as Dawn but I was surprised. It really cuts through the grease on pans and dishes and has a clean lemony scent to it. We are thoroughly pleased with this product!
Jariah G.
My family tends to make very greasy meals (we also love bacon) which makes for greasy dishes. We've never had a problem with AJAX cleaning our grease messes. Other dish liquids will clean dishes but leave them with a greasy film, we've never had that problem with AJAX. Plus, there's always the great Deadpool references when buying it.
Diana V.
I love the way it smells would recommend but the soap is a bit harsh on your skin when washing dishes perhaps you can wear gloves. You can basically find it at any market or drugstore.
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love the scent of this dish liquid. It gives off a nice lemon scent and leaves the dishes nice and clean. I would say it is about average price for a dish liquid and I prefer this over the really cheep brands. It was the perfect dish liquid for when I was pregnant and had morning sickness because the scent was fresh and calming to me.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Ajax is the brand that's currently sitting next to my kitchen sink, and is one of several brands that I buy over and over. A bottle lasts quite a while, considering how many dishes I wash by hand, and it's a good value. I tend to buy whatever brand is on sale, has a good coupon, or has a fragrance that catches my attention at the moment!
Wendy O.
Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere!
Lindsay G.
Morristown , Tn
Hands-down the best dish soap. It cuts through grease and grime and is the most effective one that I have found. The price is great and it lasts for a while. Two thumbs up
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??