Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

This soap stays in my downstairs garage lol. It gets grease and grime off of anything and it's great to have on hand (literally) lol I prefer the lemon scent over any of them. The price is so reasonable that I'll keep buying
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
San Diego, CA

The best dishwashing soap! It's such a good value and so affordable. A big bottle is only a couple dollars. The smell is good and you can buy them just about anywhere. This will definitely be my go to and I will keep buying.
Christina C.
Christina C.

You get a lot of product for the price, but I feel like this is just an okay dish soap. I have to use double the amount of product compared to my preferred soap. The price makes up for that though. I wish it cut grease more.
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Longview, TX

For the cheap price- this dish liquid works wonders! I bought a little bottle at Walmart, because I don't need to use much as I live in a dorm room! It smells great and doesn't leave my hands too dry like some dish liquids.
Luis V.
Luis V.
Davie, FL

I love Ajax because of its odors and the cash it is, this product is great for cleaning your pans when they are full of oil and fat, this product cuts the fat in the moment I always buy it, if they buy it once to buy always
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY

I've always enjoyed the smell of lemons so this is a good fit for us! we pick it up at our local grocery. it is effective for washing dishes and gets grease off our plates pretty well. i've purchased it time and time again
Michaella G.
Michaella G.
Mesa

This dish soap works well, but the smell can be a bit over powering. Walmart usually has a set of 2 for a great deal. My only compliant would be the strong smell. I would recommend to others! Good purchase for your money.
Brianda G.
Brianda G.
Modesto

My favorite dish soap.

I also use it to clean my sink in my bathroom. Love the smell as well reminds me of my childhood. Probably because my mother has always used this. And the price couldn't be better.. very affordable.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Okay. I currently use it because it's cheap, but its not the best at getting the oil and grease off my dishes and hands. I much prefer Dawn. The price is a pro though. I probably would buy it again. I got mine at Target.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH

This kind works pretty well as far as I'm concerned, the first known bottle that I've purchased was at my work Cvs and it got the job done the only issue is to get good results I have to use quite a bit of the dish soap.

Join Now