Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I absolutely love Ajax! It is a cheap product made with quality ingredients! It is so much cheaper than Dawn or Palmolive and works just as well, if not better. It smells great and get my dishes clean! What more could I ask for?
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Huntersville, NC

In one word - classic! Ajax says "hard working" to me - and this dish soap is. Cuts grease and cleans like no other. The best part - very economical as well. I highly recommend this dish soap and will continue to buy it forever!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT

This dish soap is really tough of grease and oil. It cleans dishes way faster than you'd expect. It makes you no longer dread doing dishes because it's easy! The smell is also super refreshing and makes everything smell clean.
Janette r.
Janette r.
San Jose, CA

The only dish soap i use! I really don't like other brands or scents due to the fact that the after washing the dishes, this product really cleans and takes out all the oder! Cleaning a dish you had egg on never smelt so good!
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Oceanside, CA

We buy Ajax because of deadpool. We are a house of nerds. But really, this dish soap does its job. It's cheaper than most other brands but it doesn't lack. It breaks down the grease easily, especially on my cookie/pizza pans.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Saint Cloud, MN

I use this dishwasher soap every day when I wash the dishes. I love that it leaves a clean feeling and it smells great! the price is amazing too! it's so cheap! they also have other scents as well, definitely would recommend!
shilpa l.
shilpa l.

Though I use dishwasher daily but I have to wash many with my hands also. I tried many brands but love to use AJAX. It is so gentle to my hands. The dishes are so clean. it smells good when we are using it but then disappear.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

This soap stays in my downstairs garage lol. It gets grease and grime off of anything and it's great to have on hand (literally) lol I prefer the lemon scent over any of them. The price is so reasonable that I'll keep buying
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
San Diego, CA

The best dishwashing soap! It's such a good value and so affordable. A big bottle is only a couple dollars. The smell is good and you can buy them just about anywhere. This will definitely be my go to and I will keep buying.
Christina C.
Christina C.

You get a lot of product for the price, but I feel like this is just an okay dish soap. I have to use double the amount of product compared to my preferred soap. The price makes up for that though. I wish it cut grease more.

Join Now