Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

This is one of the cheapest dish soaps out there, but definitely the best quality! It smells amazing and it cleans well too. My family has been using AJAX since I've been little and I will never buy anything else.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA

A lot fresh smell I love it so much. It definitely cares for the oil and grease. That's really all I need it for. You can buy this at any store for a very good, low price. I would definitely recommend to others .
Makiya C.
Makiya C.

I use this all the time, it does what it says it'll do. I don't really have high standards for dish soap but this one is pretty good. It smells nice and was affordable. I would recommend it and purchase it again.
Eva M.
Eva M.

I love washing dishes with this because it foams enough to decrease oil from pans. I love the smell because it throws a bit of lemon. It's affordable and with small amounts, you are able to wash heavy duty dishes
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, Nc

My husband and I buy this dish liquid from time to time . You can get a large bottle for just a few dollars. It gets the job done without leaving the soapy taste on the dishes. It's not my favorite but it's good.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX

I guess I'm addicted to lemon because all the soaps I purchase are lemon scented. The glorious, citrusy aroma that is released from this soap completely erases my stress. This soap as cuts through grease as well!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA

Smells nice. It's cheap, well known, good for cleaning dishes or anything that needs suds that isn't too delicate. Will buy again, just wish they were not such harsh chemicals in them- lately I only buy organic.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

I get this for the price. And it works just has good as the expensive stuff. If not better. Haven't noticed a difference in all the years. I normally buy it at Walmart because they offer the bigger bottle there.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Athens, GA

Best degreaser dishwashing soap I use it to wash all my pots and pans, and it gets the grease gone super fast. My grandpa also uses it when has grease on his hands from working on the truck and it works wonders
Ana R.
Ana R.

Has a great smell as well as the color of the liquid. Fulfills its function very well. I would certainly use it again, since it is a fundamental product for the cleaning of my home and we are all very pleased

Join Now