BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.
I love Ajax and a few other brands. I use this one the most. You can get a pretty big bottle for about $3.00 and they have great fragrances. I like Lemon, and the Antibacterial one.
Laedi K.
Laedi K.
I have purchased Ajax dish liquid several times and like it. It cleanses my dishes well without leaving it feeling spotty. I also enjoy the lemon fragrance. I would purchase again.
Tammara B.
Tammara B.
Been using for years in my home and have not had any kind of issues, like streaking, water spots, leaving a greasy residue behind, and easy on the hands for sensitive skin types.
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Liscomb, IA
Recent purchase as it had a coupon as well as on sale making it a great price. So far satisfied but don't feel comfortable giving a full review unless I have been using it longer
Madonna F.
Madonna F.
Salyersville, KY
Always feel like I have to use a bunch of this to get the suds I want. Seems to clean well though and the scent is pleasant. Just not worth the money when I have to use so much.
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
All the grease and oil would come right off my dishes! Smells great and definitely a fresh scent for kitchen dishes! It doesn't interfere with food and overall gets the job done!
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
This is my mom's favorite! She only uses this in he household so I started using it too. Ajax is a good brand. The dish soap smells just like lemon too. Also pretty affordable!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
My husband prefers this over dawn because he claims dawn hurts his hands. I don't mind either way, but I did try to use this like dawn to kill my dogs fleas and it didn't work
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Great overall!!! Smells and works for greasy nasty pans that take for every to come off. This dish soap is good quality vs getting cheap dish soap that won't get the job done.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??