BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Angela C.
This dish soap is pretty good. The price is great and it gets the job done. It can be a bit thin causing you to use a little more, but it still leaves you with clean dishes.
laura F.
I grew up seeing with this dishwashing liquid at my grannys, i normally don't wash dishes now that i have a dishwasher, but when i do at my grannys this gets the job done.
Bailey C.
New Egypt, NJ
Great price for a great powerful soap. I love the smell of lemons it's always so clean and it lingers in the kitchen even after the dishes are clean. Can't beat the price.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love that it comes in big bottles and they are also at a cheap prices my mother-in-law likes it a lot whenever I see it at the store with my coupons I pick it up for her
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
My parents swear by nothing else. This gets our dishes clean so quick and easy it leaves no reason to sit there and wait the dishes just slide off with any baked on mess.
Aiyana S.
This soap is amazing.
It smells really great, it's priced really well.
Pros: It doesn't dry out your hands too much, it smells great
Cons: Using too much is a bad thing
Faith E K.
maumee, OH
I love this stuff. You honestly can not beat the value at all! The lemon scent is absolutely divine and it gets your kitchen smelling clean once you run the dish water.
Muito bom pra desengordurar a cozinha ...banheiro .deixa sua limpeza diária bem mais fácil ...toda do a de casa deveria experimentar. ..e muito eficiente esse produto.
Daniela R.
It does its job, not a "wow" product but it works. It isn't that harsh with my hands like other products, but I'm not specially a fan with the odor. Pretty affordable.
Stephanie N.
This is another more economical dish soap choice for your kitchen but it gets the job done. The smell is also not very long lasting compared to other brands out there.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??