Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Zayit B.
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN

I love how this product comes in I'll lot of different scents. The formula works great on grease and other residue on the dishes. I also really like how there is a lot of product in one bottle. I would definitely buy this again.
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA

Nope. This is my third pick when Dawn and then Palmolive is all sold out in the grocery store. It's cheap but not good. The price equals the quality. Hard to scrub out some dishes with this and harms your hands by cracking them.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA

I'm dishwasher-less and big in the kitchen, so I'm cleaning A LOT of dishes, and I need a dish soap that keeps up with it. Enter AJAX. Can I give this soap a superhero cape? It's sure earned it! (Oh and it smells great to boot!)
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I absolutely love Ajax! It is a cheap product made with quality ingredients! It is so much cheaper than Dawn or Palmolive and works just as well, if not better. It smells great and get my dishes clean! What more could I ask for?
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Huntersville, NC

In one word - classic! Ajax says "hard working" to me - and this dish soap is. Cuts grease and cleans like no other. The best part - very economical as well. I highly recommend this dish soap and will continue to buy it forever!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT

This dish soap is really tough of grease and oil. It cleans dishes way faster than you'd expect. It makes you no longer dread doing dishes because it's easy! The smell is also super refreshing and makes everything smell clean.
Janette r.
Janette r.
San Jose, CA

The only dish soap i use! I really don't like other brands or scents due to the fact that the after washing the dishes, this product really cleans and takes out all the oder! Cleaning a dish you had egg on never smelt so good!
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Oceanside, CA

We buy Ajax because of deadpool. We are a house of nerds. But really, this dish soap does its job. It's cheaper than most other brands but it doesn't lack. It breaks down the grease easily, especially on my cookie/pizza pans.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Saint Cloud, MN

I use this dishwasher soap every day when I wash the dishes. I love that it leaves a clean feeling and it smells great! the price is amazing too! it's so cheap! they also have other scents as well, definitely would recommend!
shilpa l.
shilpa l.

Though I use dishwasher daily but I have to wash many with my hands also. I tried many brands but love to use AJAX. It is so gentle to my hands. The dishes are so clean. it smells good when we are using it but then disappear.

Join Now