BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
The orange one is my favorite just because it smells soo good and fresh love it lasts along time and you get lots of foam when you use it highly recommend great product
Gabrielle S.
Zanesville, OH
Very affordable, I buy this most often. The only problem I feel that I have to use more soap than more expensive brands but I think that this is better for the money.
Mesha B.
This product is ling lasting. Does what it says as a super degreaser. You don't need a ton of product to get the job done. The price is also really great and you can find coupons from time to time depending on the store.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Hopefully someone can tell the difference, because I can't . I don't actually know if this works better, but what I do know is that it gets the job done real quick .
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
THIS US SERIOUSLY NY FAVORITE REVIEW OF ALL TIME. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE SERIOUS LOVE I HAVE FOR AJAX. I know it's kind of crazy to be in love with soap but it genuinely is an amazing dish soap. The smell is so yummy and makes washing the dishes 1000000 times better. I recommend this to everyone just because of how good it is with getting rid of all the junk on dishes and how great it decreases. Beautiful smell Ajax. I'd marry you if I could but my husband wouldn't like that haha
Jennifer H.
Haverstraw, NY
This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me. I'd recommend it.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
This was my parents choice growing up, so there's a bit of nostalgia there. It is effective enough. I tend to gravitate toward other brands, but there are worse detergents.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
cheap, effective, smells good - a little thin and you need more product than other brands, I still like it and the price alone makes me lean toward it at the store.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
I think this does a pretty good job in cutting the grease from dirty plates and cups. Love the sent is not that pricey I get my big bottle from target. This Is a repurchase item for me. I also like the orange one.
Whitley J.
Holt, MI
This dish soap works ok, but does not cut grease as well as other products. I also feel like it's quite watered down so you have to use more than other dish soaps.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??