Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY

I use this soap a lot. I really like it. It's pretty cheap and good,value. I buy it for about $2. It has a good citrus scent. I bought it at my local Kroger. I would totally recommend to everyone!!!!!!
Mayra H.
Mayra H.
Gainesville, GA

Good dish liquid. Really gets the grease off pots and pans. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry afterwards either. It's a good value and last a long time. Don't have to use much to get the job done!
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA

Love the lemon scent on this product. I buy it from the grocery store and they always have it on stock. It cleans my dishes, pots and pans and leave them spotless. I do recommend this to others to try.
Bárbara S.
Bárbara S.

It's really effective.. It leaves my hands a bit dry, but over all it's a good product. It's really affordable and it's as a good packagins. I recomment the use of this product in really greasy foods.
Allie K.
Allie K.

This product is awesome! It really gets dishes clean and it helps you not have to scrub and scrub. It is easy to use and the scent is awesome! I would totally buy this again and I recommend to anyone!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, TX

Love the degreasing dish soaps! Perfect for a Hispanic household! Great smell! You got a lot for your dollar. Smell is great. Will definitely buy again at FIESTA MART. I do recommend this to others.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ

This is a good dish detergent. I have no complaints about it. I've bought this several times. Smells good. Cleans your dishes nicely. I recommend this product for others to purchase. Give it a try.
Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.
Independence, MO

I use this not only for dish washing but also general house hold cleaning! With any other leading brand soap I have to let dishes soak for a min. 10 minutes. But with Ajax Degreaser I dont have to.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV

My favorite scent. You can find this at the 99¢ only store. I honestly don't have a preference for a specific brand of dish soap, but I typically will pick Ajax if I find myself at the 99¢ store :)
Maria M.
Maria M.

Great dish soap eliminates all grease and scum off every dish and utensil nothing comes out dirty when I'm done cleaning and recommend it to everyone who hates cleaning hard but love clean dishes.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now