Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
stephanie s.
stephanie s.

This is a staple in our home, I really feel like I get a good clean especially after making let's say chorizo and eggs! This really cleans off all that grease and leaves the dishes super clean! Especially because I hate a soap that feels water down. And you get a bank for your buck. Super afforadle and last quite a while! A little goes such a long way
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

We bought this particular Ajax soap because we were looking for a cheaper degreaser dish liquid soap as compared to Dawn. I was a little skeptical to see if this would work as good as Dawn but I was surprised. It really cuts through the grease on pans and dishes and has a clean lemony scent to it. We are thoroughly pleased with this product!
Durga A.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA

This is again awesome. We used to buy this at the dollar store or anywhere just for a buck. Very affordable. Little goes a long way and decreases and cleans well. I would recommend it's cheaper than palmolive and does the job all the same.

I use dawn now due to my knuckles bleeding in winter but I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA

Ajax is the brand that's currently sitting next to my kitchen sink, and is one of several brands that I buy over and over. A bottle lasts quite a while, considering how many dishes I wash by hand, and it's a good value. I tend to buy whatever brand is on sale, has a good coupon, or has a fragrance that catches my attention at the moment!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI

I love the scent of this dish liquid. It gives off a nice lemon scent and leaves the dishes nice and clean. I would say it is about average price for a dish liquid and I prefer this over the really cheep brands. It was the perfect dish liquid for when I was pregnant and had morning sickness because the scent was fresh and calming to me.
Mya N.
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love this decrease there because it keeps my pop and my dishes really really clean the Cutthrough grease like magic. I also use a little bit of this to clean the bottoms of my dresses and skirts that drag on the ground and get dirty from the boils and asphalt. It works great and to decrease and clean the bottoms of the material.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Davison, MI

If you're looking for a super cheap dish soap this one is for you. You have to use a lot more than other brands to really get your dishes clean. I decided to start spending more on dish soap so I don't go through as much so fast. Like I said in a time where I have to penny punch this soap is good but be prepared to run out fast!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA

I tend to go for dishwashing liquid that suds up a lot. I find my sponges (and I use a bunch of different ones) eating up the dishwashing liquid without actually soaping up. I burn through it pretty quickly, but I grab for them because of the cheap price and does the job temporarily, but in my opinion it is very wasteful.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.

The lemon seems to perform better than orange. I use this to cut grease and it does. We use this in addition to other dish liquids, but with a cheaper price, and in theory the same thing, this is deffinately not a faux paux. I would recommend the lemon over the orange. I water mine down and it still does an awesome job.
Yeveta N.
Yeveta N.

Hello my loves I'm coming to you today with the review on the Ajax super Degreaser lemon dish liquid I love this product I purchased it all the time so I can wash my dishes they are squeaky clean and has a wonderful fragrance and I love using it I recommend this product go out and buy some today enjoy your day my loves
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now