BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
It really is not that great. i love the company's other products just not crazy for this one price is ok but the soap does not sud that much and doesnt cut grease and grime.
Frances W.
University Cy, MO
I have used Ajax lemon scented dish soap for over 20 years.  It cuts grease and had a good clean scent until recently.  Now the soap smells like bubblegum not lemon and makes a funky smell on my sponge and hands.. I will look for a different soap.  Too bad because it really does still cut grease!
caraline G.
Elk Grove, CA
This is a great dish soap!  It works very well for getting guck and grime off of the dishes with ease.  I purchase it at my local winco because it is cheapest there.  I love the smell as well it’s not as chemically smelling as others just a nice citrus.  I will continue to purchase it.
Megan G.
Corona, CA
Ajax is my favorite dish soap. It does the job and deep cleans my dishes and just doesn’t disappoint. I’ve pursued this in probably every scent but the lemon is my favorite because I just feel citrus is best for the kitchen.
Caroline P.
I absolutely love Ajax dishwasher soap. I am extremely sensitive to smell to the point where I cannot eat or drink if I detect the faintest hint of smell in my dishes or cups. Ever since I started using aJax, I have had no problem at all. It cleans my dishes and smells great without lingering. I get mine at Walmart.
Elisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Good soap not too expensive either. The big bottle always lasts a long time. No need to keep adding soap just fill sink up with water and detergent and you’re good.
Sharon S.
Philadelphia
The best by far. I like this dish detergent because it cleans away grease well. It’s super affordable has different scents and you get a lot for your money. My favorite is the lemon. Compared to other this gets the job done the best. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
This was okay, but not my favorite. It did not cut through grease as expected. I had to rinse in very hot water and scrub 2-3 times to remove oils from plastic dishes. It was not very concentrated and I ended up using a lot of dish soap per load just to get things clean.
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I buy the degreaser since I wash everything but hand it works great and only have to wash once. I usually buy the large bottle so I don't have to buy a new one every week more like every few months. I do a lot of dishes and it lasts forever!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
If my mom is out of dish liquid, which is frequent, I’ll grab this for her since it’s cheap (I’m sorry momma) and she doesn’t mind. I guess it works for her bc she doesn’t ask for anything else. I’ll be buying it again I’m sure!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??