BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Elida S.
Y’all I got this because I needed a new soap and I fell in love the moment I started washing the dishes, like it was cheap and it works well😍 how much better could that be!! I got this for 1.69 and it degreases everything and I only have to use a drop!! I even clean my stovetop with this when my oil splatters and it does the job!! So YALL NEED TO GET ON THIS SOAP!!
Katie P.
Lebanon
I LOVE this dish soap. It does a good job at cleaning the dishes, but my favorite part is the scent. I find I sometimes use more of it than I actually need just because I love the smell so much!
Gina C.
Harrington, DE
Ajax is great. Works just as well as the popular brands for half the price. In a household of 6, we go through a ton of dishes! Ajax never disappoints when it comes to getting the job done
Bradley A.
blacksburg
This soap works great for dishes. It’s priced very affordably and you can get a lot of use out of just a little amount. The one thing I don’t like about the lemon scented Ajax is the scent. To me the smell is not very pleasant and doesn’t remind me of lemons. But overall it works great and I would recommend it to people who want to save money.
Kasondra H.
Destin , FL
Probably the strongest dish soap we’ve used. It cuts through grease and build up on the pans. It’s always what we pick up when we’re at the store. The price point it really great as well.
Chelsey G.
Columbus, NE
Love this soap, it decreases everything so well and the smell is also good, I love citrus smells for the kitchen and bathroom and this is a very strong scent. We buy this every time
Stephanie H.
ROCK HILL
I kind you not this may be a cheap brand of dishwashing detergent but this stuff is the bomb. I have used other known brands but once I started using Ajax I have never gone back.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
It really is not that great. i love the company's other products just not crazy for this one price is ok but the soap does not sud that much and doesnt cut grease and grime.
Raquel G.
Zapata, TX
It's an alright dish soap. I mean it does get the work done.. but I'm not a big fan. I'm not sure if it's the smell or what. I feel like I'm it leaves germs still on the dishes
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
This dish soap is great. I use it all the time for washing dishes and washing my hands. It takes the grease off as if it was water. This is great when you have really greasy dishes. This soap cuts the grease in an instant.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??