BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Ajax is the brand that's currently sitting next to my kitchen sink, and is one of several brands that I buy over and over. A bottle lasts quite a while, considering how many dishes I wash by hand, and it's a good value. I tend to buy whatever brand is on sale, has a good coupon, or has a fragrance that catches my attention at the moment!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love the scent of this dish liquid. It gives off a nice lemon scent and leaves the dishes nice and clean. I would say it is about average price for a dish liquid and I prefer this over the really cheep brands. It was the perfect dish liquid for when I was pregnant and had morning sickness because the scent was fresh and calming to me.
Mya N.
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this decrease there because it keeps my pop and my dishes really really clean the Cutthrough grease like magic. I also use a little bit of this to clean the bottoms of my dresses and skirts that drag on the ground and get dirty from the boils and asphalt. It works great and to decrease and clean the bottoms of the material.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Davison, MI
If you're looking for a super cheap dish soap this one is for you. You have to use a lot more than other brands to really get your dishes clean. I decided to start spending more on dish soap so I don't go through as much so fast. Like I said in a time where I have to penny punch this soap is good but be prepared to run out fast!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
I tend to go for dishwashing liquid that suds up a lot. I find my sponges (and I use a bunch of different ones) eating up the dishwashing liquid without actually soaping up. I burn through it pretty quickly, but I grab for them because of the cheap price and does the job temporarily, but in my opinion it is very wasteful.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
The lemon seems to perform better than orange. I use this to cut grease and it does. We use this in addition to other dish liquids, but with a cheaper price, and in theory the same thing, this is deffinately not a faux paux. I would recommend the lemon over the orange. I water mine down and it still does an awesome job.
Yeveta N.
Yeveta N.
Hello my loves I'm coming to you today with the review on the Ajax super Degreaser lemon dish liquid I love this product I purchased it all the time so I can wash my dishes they are squeaky clean and has a wonderful fragrance and I love using it I recommend this product go out and buy some today enjoy your day my loves
Nina G.
Nina G.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this dishwashing liquid. Every time I try something new I always go back to this one. The smell is a universal lemon scent great for kitchens. I has great lather and bubbles. I also is great cleaning dishes. The cost is amazing and the amount in the container is a great value. I recommend and I always get.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
It does okay for such a cheap price. If you do most of your dish washing by hand, this is not the product I would recommend. It doesn't do a fabulous job on tough stuff like pots and pans but is okay for easy jobs. I had to use a whole lot of the product to actually get a good lather and get my dishes clean.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA
This is my go to dish soap! It's the best priced, gets the job done and the scents they offer smell good as well. You get so much product for a great price! I love to use it as a presoak for grease stains in my clothes as well! It gets them right out! No more dirty dishes or grease stained clothes!! Win-Win
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??