Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
stephanie s.
stephanie s.

This is a staple in our home, I really feel like I get a good clean especially after making let's say chorizo and eggs! This really cleans off all that grease and leaves the dishes super clean! Especially because I hate a soap that feels water down. And you get a bank for your buck. Super afforadle and last quite a while! A little goes such a long way
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP

works well I dont like the smell and is harsh on my hands So wear gloves. I dont recommend AJAX it does price well but I dont like how it dries out my hands . So to me there are better brands because of the smell and harshness. For the price range it does do the job at cleaning dishes and removing grease wearing gloves will help on the harshness.
This product sort of lives by what it says. It is a degreaser but not "super." I find myself having to wash the pot/pan/plate second (and rare occasions a third) time as I feel that this soap isn't sudsy or soapy enough to remove all of the grease or grime. I think this soap works well with washing dishes that are so oily, sticky, or greasy.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

We bought this particular Ajax soap because we were looking for a cheaper degreaser dish liquid soap as compared to Dawn. I was a little skeptical to see if this would work as good as Dawn but I was surprised. It really cuts through the grease on pans and dishes and has a clean lemony scent to it. We are thoroughly pleased with this product!
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA

Ajax is the brand that's currently sitting next to my kitchen sink, and is one of several brands that I buy over and over. A bottle lasts quite a while, considering how many dishes I wash by hand, and it's a good value. I tend to buy whatever brand is on sale, has a good coupon, or has a fragrance that catches my attention at the moment!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI

I love the scent of this dish liquid. It gives off a nice lemon scent and leaves the dishes nice and clean. I would say it is about average price for a dish liquid and I prefer this over the really cheep brands. It was the perfect dish liquid for when I was pregnant and had morning sickness because the scent was fresh and calming to me.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Mesa, AZ

Works great and is always priced right to fit a right budget. Been around for years with many of their products have made the a household name. This is no exception to the rule. Cleans grease and dirt like magic leaving behind nothing but clean. No smoggy look. I even use a but in water when washing my Windows. Crystal clear every time
Jariah G.
Jariah G.

My family tends to make very greasy meals (we also love bacon) which makes for greasy dishes. We've never had a problem with AJAX cleaning our grease messes. Other dish liquids will clean dishes but leave them with a greasy film, we've never had that problem with AJAX. Plus, there's always the great Deadpool references when buying it.
Mya N.
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love this decrease there because it keeps my pop and my dishes really really clean the Cutthrough grease like magic. I also use a little bit of this to clean the bottoms of my dresses and skirts that drag on the ground and get dirty from the boils and asphalt. It works great and to decrease and clean the bottoms of the material.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Davison, MI

If you're looking for a super cheap dish soap this one is for you. You have to use a lot more than other brands to really get your dishes clean. I decided to start spending more on dish soap so I don't go through as much so fast. Like I said in a time where I have to penny punch this soap is good but be prepared to run out fast!

Join Now