BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Frances W.
University Cy, MO
I have used Ajax lemon scented dish soap for over 20 years.  It cuts grease and had a good clean scent until recently.  Now the soap smells like bubblegum not lemon and makes a funky smell on my sponge and hands.. I will look for a different soap.  Too bad because it really does still cut grease!
Syn H.
Birmingham, AL
Even though I hate washing dishes by hand , I actually enjoy this dish detergent. It grand grease and it smells good. I just don't like how the smell stays in the dishes.
Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
The orange one is my favorite just because it smells soo good and fresh love it lasts along time and you get lots of foam when you use it highly recommend great product
Cee J.
Really  like Ajax and works well in a pinch! <3 And it works pretty well if your usual dawn is finished! The lemony scent is marvelous and the price really is pretty nice! Walmart or the dollar store has them for a fairly good price and couldn't ask for a better one!
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
This soap is great! It really cuts through the grease and grime, even on super greasy pots and frying pans. Well worth the reasonable price. And the scent is good.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
This dish soap is great but the lemon scent is wayyyyy too strong for my preference. It works well but the scent will definitely deter me from purchasing it again.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I use to clean my dishes daily. I wish the color was artificial looking and the smell was more natural. I like how it gets the job done and gets grease out well. This product does last a while which is good with a cheap price.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I buy the wholesale size and it lasts about 2 months! worth the $ and not expensive at all. Just stop by your local drug store and pick it up! this size is great so you don’t have to keep buying smaller sizes.
Destiny B.
Ludington
This is my favorite dish soap I use this every day so we buy in big container it works the best for us we do dishes at least two time a day and it last about 2 months so very nice and has a wonderful smell
Chanell W.
I like it so much that I bought the largest container available. This cuts grease, suds up fast and rinses off fast. Plus can't beat that price! I'm not the kind to splurge on dish soap. Great value!!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??