Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Alexia A.
Alexia A.

Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

I have no problems with using Ajax or any other product like Palmolive. These two brands are my go to because they do their jobs right and leave my dishes feeling nice and squeaky clean. I love the lemon scent it gives to my dishes and it scents my kitchen like an air freshener. Can usually find it for around a dollar or 2 so the price is very good for this.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.

This is a staple in our home, I really feel like I get a good clean especially after making let's say chorizo and eggs! This really cleans off all that grease and leaves the dishes super clean! Especially because I hate a soap that feels water down. And you get a bank for your buck. Super afforadle and last quite a while! A little goes such a long way
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

We bought this particular Ajax soap because we were looking for a cheaper degreaser dish liquid soap as compared to Dawn. I was a little skeptical to see if this would work as good as Dawn but I was surprised. It really cuts through the grease on pans and dishes and has a clean lemony scent to it. We are thoroughly pleased with this product!
Durga A.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA

This is again awesome. We used to buy this at the dollar store or anywhere just for a buck. Very affordable. Little goes a long way and decreases and cleans well. I would recommend it's cheaper than palmolive and does the job all the same.

I use dawn now due to my knuckles bleeding in winter but I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA

Ajax is the brand that's currently sitting next to my kitchen sink, and is one of several brands that I buy over and over. A bottle lasts quite a while, considering how many dishes I wash by hand, and it's a good value. I tend to buy whatever brand is on sale, has a good coupon, or has a fragrance that catches my attention at the moment!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI

I love the scent of this dish liquid. It gives off a nice lemon scent and leaves the dishes nice and clean. I would say it is about average price for a dish liquid and I prefer this over the really cheep brands. It was the perfect dish liquid for when I was pregnant and had morning sickness because the scent was fresh and calming to me.
Mya N.
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love this decrease there because it keeps my pop and my dishes really really clean the Cutthrough grease like magic. I also use a little bit of this to clean the bottoms of my dresses and skirts that drag on the ground and get dirty from the boils and asphalt. It works great and to decrease and clean the bottoms of the material.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Davison, MI

If you're looking for a super cheap dish soap this one is for you. You have to use a lot more than other brands to really get your dishes clean. I decided to start spending more on dish soap so I don't go through as much so fast. Like I said in a time where I have to penny punch this soap is good but be prepared to run out fast!
Melanie U.
Melanie U.
Roosevelt, NY

This is part of your welcome to America house package deluxe. Yeah this smells good and it works like it removed my spaghetti sauce stains NICE. It is great value, never is it pricey. Hahaha recommend dish soap to someone? Well yeah don't just wipe the crumbs off the plate and put it in the dish rack ... I love Ajax anything
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??